• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Spells for Binding,Tying, Restraining, Immobilizing, Nailing

Spells for Binding,Tying, Restraining, Immobilizing, Nailing

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 am

ok so im thinking I may need to do a binding spell on my exs boyfriend also..so he can stop trying to have spells placed on both she and I....does LM sell binding kits & if not could someone recomment what to do or get so I can do this on him?
eagerbeaver88

Re: Spells for Binding,Tying, Restraining, Immobilizing, Nailing

Unread postby Silverpony » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 am

May I interject here - have you had divination done on this situation? If you were to see a good rootworker, one of the first things they'll do is do some kind of divination to see if spellwork can be successful. I know I've had times in my own life where I really REALLY wanted an outcome so badly I either didn't bother with divination (because I had a gut feeling I already knew the answer would be no) or ignored divination that indicated I shouldn't proceed with work; in each and every case, I could have saved myself a -lot- of money and wasted time if I'd just listened to my intution/the divination in the first place. I'm not saying you'll get a negative result - maybe the person doing the divination will tell you hey, great, full speed ahead - but if the message contraindicates spellwork you will be saving yourself the cost of those spell kits, which is not an insignificant sum of money.
Silverpony

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

I agree with Silverpony. Its like operating blindly if you do not get divination done FIRST. I would find this even more necessary if the person is doing spells against you or your target. It would be like going into war without a game plan, and having NO clue about the enemy. But I can tell you from my own personal experiences with a friend who was going through a similar experience...that you need to know about the abilities of the person you are going up against, and if there are working with someone else with their spellwork. My friend went against a girl, and my friend literally got into a real bad accident because this girl was so crazy she was willing to kill my friend. So the point of my story...know thy enemy.

A good binding spell would be the mirrorbox, and/or to make a baby doll, stuff it with poppy seeds, and mustard seeds. Then tie up the limbs, and cover the eyes. As you have stated in previous posts eagerbeaver...What if they have someone working for them? Well this is why it would be important to get some divination. Also, you better hope they haven't done any spells to bind you.

Divination is what you need to get.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 pm

thanks, I actually did get some divination done and they did say he has indeed done work to compel dominate and control her and also to keep us both from having feelings towards one another..he is a crazy man, total control he has a short temper and no telling what he would do, but i need to bind him to keep him from harming myself or her. He does have others working for him..a friend and family member. So what should I do?
eagerbeaver88

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:36 am.

Unread postby AmaSarah » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 am

Hi, I recently had to nail someone to the wall. I took their picture, 5-spotted it with controlling oil, placed their picture facing the wall and then hammered a nail into it all the while stating my petition.

I like the trick but I'm not entirely happy with my job. I was distracted and rushed. I would like to re-do it.

1) Should I remove and dispose of the first picture?

2) Should I just leave the picture there and do it again? If so:

A) should I place the second picture over the first or

B) should I repeat for a third time as it's best to work in odd numbers or

C) should I just pray that much harder over the one that is in place?

Basically, I would like to do this trick again without removing any influence I may have created the first time.

Heck, for all I know it may be working really well and I don't want to undo that. I just want to do it again but this time give it proper attention and focus. I just did this yesterday afternoon.

Thanks
AmaSarah

Unread postby aura » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

Hi AmaSarah,

For the moment, pray your intention over the work you have done and let it do it's thing. If you have ''Essence of Bend Over'' oil, you could re-anoint the nails or the five-spot over the back of the picture as well. Once a prayer is offered up to the Divine, it is released and needs time and faith to work. You may well have been rushed but from what it sounds like, you meant it and there was intention and focus there. You worked when it was needed and that's important in Conjure too.

If you absolutely want to redo it, others with more xp will no doubt have better advice, but personally I'd place the second picture over the first and not undo any of the first work.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

1) If you do, at least let it stay in place three days to a week, so as to not undercut your intention.

2) Not a bad idea, but, as i said, give the first one a chance to work, then select a propitious day to remove the carelessly applied on, burn it with some strong words (Try one of the imprecatory Psalms) and redo it with full force.

A) Not a bad idea at all.

B) This borders on OCD.

C) Well, that's up to you -- if you feel that you really did not do the work well, doing a "make-up" over it misses the point unless you drive more nails into it.

A more traditional way to do this sort of spell, by the way, is to nail them to a tree or to bore a small hole in a tree trunk, put their name / picture / appropriate sachet powders oils in the small hole, and plug the hole with a plug whittled from a small branch of the same tree and hit it in with nine licks on nine successive days.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby natalieshop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

nailing someone to the wall is it to control -dominate or to jinx?? and where can more information on this be found/?
natalieshop

Re: Nailing Someone to the Wall, How to re-do?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

AmaSarah version is for controlling.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 pm

The information is previous mentioned in this thread
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby adept28 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

interesting. where can more information be found on this conjure work?? and whats the purpose geared towards? domination?
adept28

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 am

I've seen several variations on hole-in-the-tree version in Hyatt's books and in the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course group at Yahoo. You can include their feces to stop up their bowels; their menstrual blood to make them infertile or give them a uterine illness; their hair to run them crazy.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 pm

adept28 --

The purpose of nailing someone into a tree is not domination per se; rather, it is to stop something up, fix it in an immobile state. As i noted and Miss Michaele expanded, the thing that is stopped up can be their speech, their health, their fertility, their digestive processes, and so forth.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mira » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 am

Here's one for you.

I'm currently working on breaking 2 people up, and hitting them where they are at their weakest. I was talking to the gentleman last night and he had mentioned how emotional conversations are difficult and whenever he has to get into his feelings, he just shuts down. I want to encourage this emotional shutting down as a way to further drive a division between these two people. Can anyone give me any advice on perhaps what Lucky Mojo products (of which I now have a pretty good swath of) could be used in doing this? Also, would working a doll baby or a skull candle be best suited to this? I was thinking black walnut to kill his feelings, poppyseed to cause confusion would be good (I'm new at this, so I could be oh so wrong), or using knotweed in both the head and the heart of the baby doll...am I on the right track, or is there a better way of emotionally binding or stilting someone?

Thanks,
M
Mira

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Greetings Mira,

Since your new to this tradition, and you just want to break them up. I recommend you get the "Break Up Spell Kit". As it comes with all the ingredients you need plus full instructions on how to preform the spell. You will also learn alot by using spell kits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Hope this helps.
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Unread postby Mira » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks starry,

I definitely should have clarified - have done a breakup spell that I got off an AIRR rootworkers blog, and am doing drawing work on him - there's been some definite movement, but this is to continue to keep pressure on them as a reading recently indicated, which was to work to hit them at their weakest points. Definitely appreciate the advice though.
Mira

Re: Binding someone emotionally?

Unread postby candiijojo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Definitely make sure you have a vinegar jar working if you don't already and search the forum for a thread about causing discord between people. There Conjureman Ali has some great ideas!
candiijojo

Unread postby asturias » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:24 am

Hello to all.

I have noticed that the binding spells per se are usually worked with some physical restraining of sorts - nailing someone down, tying them etc - and adding some product intrinsically connected with the case, such as domination oil etc.

My question is, other than such restraining methods, are there herbs that favour bindings, in particular herbs and curios to stop, to bind, to hold people down, and so on?

Hopefully my question is reasonably clear. I would like to ask for herbs that reinforce the interest of binding, other than just the kinetic methods.
asturias

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:39 am

asturia,

The herbs you would want for binding and restraint are Knotweed, Crawl Grass (a.k.a. Twitch Grass, Runner Grass, etc,), and Devil's Shoe Strings. Do not overlook non-herb curios such as nails, tacks, railroad spikes, stright pins, and safety pins.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby asturias » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you so much, ma'am. Those were some great tips. Thank you, Miss Cat.
asturias

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 pm

I am trying to prevent my ex from relocating to a different county. I stumbled upon nailing people to walls or to trees to keep them immobile. So here's what I did.
I Wrote my petition, saying you are bound to: then wrote out the address city and county unable to move, unable to leave. drenched a tissue in his semen, placed that in between my petition. wrapped it in his unwashed T-shirt, staked it and nailed it in the ground so it's deep and flush against the wall of our condominium. The biggest worm I've ever seen came crawling out. For which I have a phobia but proceeded and thought girl this is love. Lol Soaked the nails in my urine, forward my urine over the shirt wrapped petition. prayed over it and held it in my hand as I made my way over to deploy my trick and prayed the entire way.
I may be able to do it again and shove it up behind the vinyl siding. It is very difficult for me to hammer since our neighbors are retired and former police officer's. If I do this again tomorrow, do you have any suggestions for me to do anything differently or to add?

Rev. Fred is my root worker. He said for me to not give up. That he still is in love with me.
Hawthorne

PostThis post was deleted by asturias on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:44 pm.

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello Hawthorne,

It sounds to me like you know what you are doing! Let us know how it works out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Thank you. I am very new at this. Everything that I have learned I have learned right here on this forum from you fine people. I have so so so much more to learn. But this is so fascinating I look forward to learning all I can. Maybe someday I can help someone else.
Hawthorne

Unread postby redhiglander67 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

I am having a lot of problems with my gift and I've been felling weird so I went and got reading from a close friend and she told me that someone had binded my powers.But I know who this person is and I know her cudendera is the one that did her and her other three friends.So what I'm asking is how do I unbound them and get my gift back and how do I stop them.
redhiglander67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, redhiglander67 ,

First you would do an uncrossing n yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, continuous protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, reversing spells on the senders: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (<---pay special attention to the mirror box spell on this page)

Then, Start with Psychic Vision products: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

That's a good start.

Let's see what happens. Maybe your power will come back to you after this. If not, we can work on this later.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby redhiglander67 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 am

Thank you .
redhiglander67

Unread postby Paymetoday » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 am

Does reversing only work if you are reversing something a person did to you spiritually? For example if a person steals money from you, lies to you, cons you, or abuses you would reversing products help to reverse what they did back to them or would one have to turn to revenge products?
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,

All your answers are here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take a look at all of the spells. I like the pie tins and the mirror box especially

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Paymetoday » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 am

I looked at the spells prior to my original post. There's a constant message of people who've "worked on you" but there's no specification on whether these products will work against someone who has not done any spiritual work against you and has simply stolen or abused you. Again, I'm requesting clarification for the same question
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,,

The candle magic, in my opinion, is used in its optimal capacity to reverse bad energies from the sender.

The mirrors make their bad behaviors bounce back to them.

Both can be used interchangeably but this is my preference

Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MojoJenny » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm

I had a tarot reading done and was informed my ex was the one that tried to break into my home at night while I was asleep. A police report was filed & I have taken proper safety measures to protect my home. I am looking for a binding spell to keep him from not harming me & not break into my home again. He is the father of my children & do not want to harm him. I am going to get LM Fiery Wall of Protection kit. Any suggestions or other LM items I could get - or spells to prevent this from happening again is appreciated. Thanks!
MojoJenny

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 am

Hi MojoJenny,

I am sorry you are going through this with your ex. I'm glad you involved the police and are taking safety measures to protect yourself.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is lots of helpful advice on handling toxic people like him. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us.

Meanwhile, I suggest you put him in a freezer spell to immobilize him. You can find the thread here for information on how to construct one:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 am

I recently heard of a binding spell using both sperm and menstrual blood. From my understanding it was very powerful. How would you use the two concerns together for the spell?
nena1974

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:31 am

Hello nena1974,

Was this a spell that you found somewhere in the pages managed by Lucky Mojo? If not, that's a bit of a vague question to answer! There are a lot of ways you could use those personal concerns. For example, there is the case of the nation sack, where you take a length of cotton string that's the same length as a man's "measure," smear it with his semen, then call his name and tie a knot in the string when he answers, repeating this process nine times. The string is placed into the nation sack and represents his tied sexuality. You can do the same with a woman's menstrual blood. I'd suggest scrolling up through this thread for more ideas, and if you have more specific questions after that, you're welcome to ask.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:37 am

Unfortunately I did not hear of that spell on this forum. I was only told that the person used both sperm and menstrual blood.
nena1974

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion