Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

Re: Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

Unread postby Sana » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Ok, will do. Thank you so much :)
Sana

Unread postby DnMe » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Hey all guys.

OK! i read somewhere on the internet some kind of spell to make someone to think of Me.
i did put a picture of my Target on a Mirror facing inward and my picture at the back facing inward too!
while i am making it i am chanting " you will think of me (name of the target)
i anoint it the picture with FOLLOW ME BOY OIL & Come To Me Oil,

something happen Weird after i anoint the Oils.
when im done and the oil are all over HIS picture
His Picture shows up as it was looking at me.

I dont know its kinda wierd bcoz i taped His Picture facing inwards but after the oil went all over his Picture he was Facing on me.

What is that mean??

Thank you for anyone who will reply.

DnMe
DnMe

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:07 am

Hello, DnMe »,

Sounds like a good sign

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DnMe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 am

Thank you for reply Miss Aida..

im so happy about the result

Should i make a Honey jar to combined with this.

we are both speaking on and off i know He is so busy with his Job and His personal things
but i really like him to be more in contact and i want the relationship to moved in a serious level.
Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you so much LM.
DnMe

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello DnMe,

I think a honey jar would be great for this situation. Here is a page where you can learn more about them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DnMe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.

thank you LM, i ordered Lodestone and etc. but i will work on making a honey jar to combined on my first kit.

So happy!
DnMe

Unread postby love-to-love » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi. Can anyone help me with this kind of spell? I'm new here and I really need this spell. Does this work for a long distance relationship? My fiance is currently working in another country for a month now for our future. I don't doubt his love for me. But I kinda feel very anxious lately to the point of imagining things like what if the distance between us can ruin our 4year relationship.Plus the fact that his workmates are always partying inside their apartment with other girls. He might be tempted and the thought of it makes me unavailable for my activities and job. I need a spell that will make him think of me and focus on our goals. He will be there for a year. And I don't think I can buy oils or herbs because I'm from Asia. Anything simple spell that might help me get through with this for a year. Please.
love-to-love

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi love-to-love,

Yes, spells can work from a distance. This thread is full of ideas on how to construct a picture box to get your target to think of you. Please read through it and if you still have questions, you can ask them here.

Also, if you are concerned about any rivals for your target's affection, you can put them in a freezer spell. Please search the forum using the little search box in the upper right hand corner and you will find the right thread on freezer spells. This can help to freeze other women out of your target's life while he is away from you.

Lucky Mojo ships products to customers around the world so you should still be able to order from them. You can contact the shop for more details about shipping to you in Asia. The email address to use is order@luckymojo.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby love-to-love » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena!
love-to-love

Unread postby love-to-love » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Okay, about my concern above, what things I need to purchase if I want him to stay faithful to me while working abroad? I know he never cheated on me but the situation now is different because we are so far from each other and temptations are strong. How can I make his co-workers to be a good influence to him and not to bring girls in their flat because they live together.

I know he is also stress by the new environment, and he had this attitude to focus on the things he presently in. I can sense that he's out of focus again to why he was there because of our future and for our child. He's so stress that he just want to think of resting and socializing against his will with their visitors so he would not be depress.

He lost weight. I know it's hard for him and hard for me too. And is affecting both our work. How can I make him stay focus on our goals and not let anyone distract him about it? This situation is making me depressed and anxious for many of our friends with same career that goes abroad end up separating.

By the way he is a musician. He's with a band with four of them we already knew and two are new members. We are so inlove with each other but the distance now seems to make us so stress and depress plus the agony of loneliness makes it so hard for him to focus on me. He is focusing now on how to blend and be belong to his environment. Burning all his energy. Sometimes I feel it's not the same anymore. I wanna hold on to this but I need him to put effort too.

I have his unwashed tshirt with me and other things because we live together. Maybe this can help also with the work. And by the way, I dominate the relationship from the very beginning because I am older. But now, because his focus is not on me, I cannot dominate him anymore. I'm afraid to do it because it might add pressure on him. Help me please.
love-to-love

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi love-to-love,

Please do not post in a solid block of text as it is impossible to read. I had to edit your post into paragraphs.

The advice I gave you above to put love rivals into a freezer spell can help prevent other women from gaining ground with him. Since you have his t-shirt, you can make a doll baby with it and work that to keep his mind on you. Search the thread for doll babies and you will find lots of advice on how to do that.

You can also work red skull candles on him, dressed with Influence and any of the love oils like Love Me and Stay With Me, to keep his mind on you. Again, search the forum for skull candles and you can see how to work them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html

If you truly feel at a loss on what else to do (and trust me, this should be enough spellwork to help you), then get a reading from a reputable reader who can give you more insight into your relationship and advise you on other steps to take. Since you live in Asia, you can find someone here who conducts readings and coaching by email:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby love-to-love » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:27 am

Miss Athena

I'm sorry that you have to edit my text. This is just my first time to join a forum like this. Thank you by the way for understanding and giving time to answer my questions. I will update as soon as I can. You are very kind and I appreciate your time for me.
love-to-love

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:08 am

I'm interested in doing one of these on my target but I had a few questions first.
1. Since we aren't really on much of a speaking term right now (every couple weeks he'll send a short text) while he's with the other woman, would Follow Me Boy oil still be a good oil to anoint on his picture for the box along with come to me? Any other ideas for LM oils are welcomed also :) I am thinking of using the following herbs: calamus, damiana, catnip, rose petals, and either ginger or cinnamon.

2. If I end up using a bottle instead of a box, can I start it out with a loaded vigil to keep heat on it for the first week I have it? Also what candle colors would be most appropriate? I was thinking purple(domination), red(passion/lust). Also, can you work a bottle spell using only 2 different color candles at the same time or is it better to use 3?

3. Are the herbs supposed to go in between his 2 photos along with his personal concerns or just in the bottle?

witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313

I will answer each question after the question:

1. Since we aren't really on much of a speaking term right now (every couple weeks he'll send a short text) while he's with the other woman, would Follow Me Boy oil still be a good oil to anoint on his picture for the box along with come to me? Any other ideas for LM oils are welcomed also :) I am thinking of using the following herbs: calamus, damiana, catnip, rose petals, and either ginger or cinnamon. -EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT.

2. If I end up using a bottle instead of a box, can I start it out with a loaded vigil to keep heat on it for the first week I have it? -YES

3 Also what candle colors would be most appropriate? I was thinking purple(domination), red(passion/lust). -I WOULD DO RED BECAUSE OF TH OILS AND HERBS

4.Also, can you work a bottle spell using only 2 different color candles at the same time or is it better to use 3 ?- I WOUD USE ONE. ONE SPELL AT A TIME

5. Are the herbs supposed to go in between his 2 photos along with his personal concerns or just in the bottle? -YOU CAN DO EITHER/OR
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:49 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 am

Can you use an image of the target back to back as has been stated, but the image be one that you've written your name on their forehead and annointed in a five spot manner? This would obviously be done twice so the pictures match.

The other question would be on the back sides of the images can I write a petition prior to gluing those back sides onto the cardboard for weigiht?

If I want to keep my box, though no intention to work it for a while, may I still keep it forever and use it as needed or will I need to deploy it in another ritual manner?

Lastly, There are a few people who I haven't been in contact with in a while after fallings out. I was wondering if I made a box specifically for reconsiliation if I would be able to switch out the pictures of the same box working the people seperately but still with the same intent herbs?

Yes/no? Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello, Shutter,

I will try to answer the question but I am not sure if I understand them all.

1- Can you use an image of the target back to back as has been stated, but the image be one that you've written your name on their forehead and anointed in a five spot manner? This would obviously be done twice so the pictures match. -YES

2-The other question would be on the back sides of the images can I write a petition prior to gluing those back sides onto the cardboard for weight? -YES

3-If I want to keep my box, though no intention to work it for a while, may I still keep it forever and use it as needed or will I need to deploy it in another ritual manner? -KEEP IT

4- Lastly, There are a few people who I haven't been in contact with in a while after fallings out. I was wondering if I made a box specifically for reconciliation if I would be able to switch out the pictures of the same box working the people separately but still with the same intent herbs?- NO ! Start a new one for each person
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:40 pm

You answered all my questions perfectly! I'll start with the most important one and craft out my others with my next herbs order :) Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby LuckyJupiter88 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:28 am

Hello, I have started a working and want to make sure I am on the right track. I am doing a sweetening bottle spell to give some additional sweetness to my fiancé and I's relationship. We have a great relationship we just get a little busy sometimes and I love romance. I finished off a bottle of the chupparosa oil and wanted something to do with it and I heard Aura Laforest give some reuse ideas on the radio hour. I loved the ideas so this is what I did...

He brought me roses yesterday because they are my favorite and it was a mixture of red, white, and pink. I took a petal from each colored rose and slipped in in the bottle and its remaining herbs. I added sugar, a personal concern of his (Hair), and filled it up Florida Water. I shook it up to dissolve the sugar and have been letting it marinate today. I was going to simply burn a small pink candle on it tonight (Friday) and then seal it and just let it sit on the love section of my altar. Let me know if there are any concerns or recommendations!
Thank You St. Expedite!
Thank You St. Cyprian!
Thank You Ancestors!
LuckyJupiter88

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:37 am

Hello LuckyJupiter88,

My only concern would be if you put the rose petals in without completely drying them first. If you put them in fresh, you might end up with a moldy mess on your hands. Other than that, I think it sounds like a nice little working.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckyJupiter88 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 am

Thanks Sister Jean

I did do that! I was hoping the florida water would prevent that! Well there is only hoping at this point.

Thank you for your response
Thank You St. Expedite!
Thank You St. Cyprian!
Thank You Ancestors!
LuckyJupiter88

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation