Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
kiyoki

Re: Hot Foot Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:12 am

I forgot, should i burn a candle for the powder, what colour?

Reason: I'm moving the main question to the correct subforum.

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am

Hello!! I just received my Hot Foot oil.

Can I use it to anoint a candle that represent someone?

If the person (or class of person) I want to be the target isn't withing reach.
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 am

Hi Rootwork_1987,

Yes you can do that, but best if you can get it on your target directly. Nothing to stop you from trying and see what results you get.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Blessedeveryday83

Unread post by Blessedeveryday83 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:19 am

Hello,

as intention is a key to our workings can I ask the following question.

If I do hotfoot work on my ex to get out of my life and cut control from MY life is that possible or would it also trickle into his relationship with our girls? He does need to ease off their backs but I wouldn't want him to just cut off from them (he also financially contributes to them which is essential as I am looking for more work right now).

My understanding is the intention is what will power the spell. So if I aim it at the ex getting out of my life it will remove him from my life (maybe make him antsy about being so controlling/at my house all the time).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello Blessedeveryday83,

I think it would be tricky to try to Hot Foot this man out of your life but not out of your girls' lives. I just don't see how that could work.

Have you seen this thread? You will find a lot of ideas there for this situation:

spells-for-freedom-from-controlling-fam ... 24063.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 pm

I agree with Sister Jean. Hot Foot is a serious step and considering he will still be around the children that you share. So you want no connections with him? ...if you want to remove the feelings you have for him...I am thinking of cut and clear and still that may result in an outcome that may affect your children in the long run. You may want a reading on this to determine a better approach considering you have children to consider. Good Luck!

It appears you are new to the forum, so look through the Readers and Rootworker's web to identify someone to read on this issue. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:38 am

It's been awhile since I've come in here for advice...

I got desperate and started using hot foot at work coz there's this very "good girl" I won't name religions, but supposedly she's very religious, very into church and a good girl. Anyways, she's been a bully to me at work but my boss protects her. So I used hotfoot oil on her, now 5 days later she comes into the office, saying she had a dream, where she went to a festival and they were doing witchcraft but God was telling her to run back and she threw up 3 things. I'm starting to think she's into hoodoo herself, she's taking a vacation this wk to New Orleans, to visit family. What can I do to hide this from her? I read somewhere, where I can use bay leaves? Could she be sensing the hot foot oil?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:42 am

I think "this good girl" is full of crap. To avoid redundancy...read through this thread spell-casting-for-invisibility-from-ene ... t2996.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:43 am

Hello all,

I want to say that LM hot foot products have worked for me. I tried making my own, prayed over it but it doesn't seem to be working. I put LM hot foot oil in my mother in laws shoes along with a little chant last year and her visit was cut short -- many arguments and she wanted to go home.

She is extremely meddlesome and my husband always takes her side. She basically comes first. She visits every 6 months to keep her green card active. I don't want to divorce over this but now she has visited again and I don't have any LM hot foot products on hand but she only has one week left before she leaves. She is also very spiteful towards my kids too. Double trouble when she comes because my husband makes fun of me more I guess to make her happy. She feeds on the drama.

My questions:

1. Is there anything that would make her stay away permanently?

2. Does hot footing have to keep being repeated? I read somewhere that usually one working should make them stay away.

Sorry for my long post, any advice for me please

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4 --

1) Probably not as she is his mother.

2) Not usually, but not everyone is trying to hot foot a man's mother. Anything about how a spell "usually" works is just an opinion. Parent child connections are often (but not always) greatly more intense than marriage bonds.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:25 am

Thank you Catherine.

Star1106
Newly Registered

Unread post by Star1106 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 pm

I bought some hotfoot oil. Can some tell me how to use it to make my Step daughter move out and stay out?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 am

Hello Star1106,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I moved your question about Hot Foot oil to this thread, so you can scroll up and get ideas on how to use it. You can also get ideas here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Peppa112
Newly Registered

Unread post by Peppa112 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I do have a question. I'm not a practitioner; however, I'm not timid or doubtful of the use or practice of magick/ hoodo. My question is instead of anointing and burning a candle with Hot Foot products, may a picture of my target be anointed with Hot Foot oil and powder and burned in the same manner as a candle. I have read the instructions on how to do the work using Hot Foot products and cleansing before and after the work very thoroughly. However, my teens are nosey and I don't want them snooping around and becoming overly inquisitive about my work. So using a picture would be more discreet on my behalf.

If I can't use a picture in lieu of a candle; may I burn the candle on an old grill in my backyard? It will be out of the sight of my teens. Thank you for your assistance with regards to this post.

Kindest regards,
Peppa112 ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello, Peppa112

Welcome to the forum

yes, you can do that on a grill but you would have to do it often

Yu may also want to consider having a rootworker light candles for you also

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Peppa112
Newly Registered

Unread post by Peppa112 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Thank you much ;) !

Peppa112

rodman
Newly Registered

Unread post by rodman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:00 am

Want place a black candle spells with hot foot oil spells a man to keep away from my place of work. I have been using the spot of land to bring tourist and it was slow before but now the place is getting popular. Now this man is jealous and now he started building a shad near the area. And I don't know what he plans to to there. It looks like he want to take over the place from me. His girl friend is also pushing him to do all of that.

I have flowers planted and some vegetables planted and he goes about ripping them off when I am not around, in an effert to get me frustrated. I also have reason to believe that he stole some ropes I used as railings along my trail.

please give me some spell to have him and his girlfriend to keep away from the area. The area has waterfall and hot mineral pools . It's near the volcano. I call the spot sapphire falls & Jungle Spa. This is where I make my leaving and now they are trying to fight me. I don't want him nor any of his family to come near the area.

I use hot fool oil in his foot prints and areas where he can walk over it but I must have done it wrongly and it didn't work. I will try again and say a short prayer just like what I seen in this forum.

Help me out please with a vary effective spell .

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:29 am

Hello rodman,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you visit this page, you can learn all about Hot Foot powder and how to use it. I think you'll find it helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck to you.

NicolasCooper_555

Unread post by NicolasCooper_555 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:33 am

I have used hotoot oil on a roommate probably around 8 times over the last 15 months by putting it on his door knob with a program for it walking back odd steps etc. the whole shebang. I've even tried wording my programming different the past few times with no results. I wouln't mind him but he refuses to shower more than once a month (if we are lucky) and if you ask him to shower he will give you the evil eye. Also he does not wash his hands with soap after going number two and then goes around opening doors and what not. I have to constantly sanitize the doorknobs in the house and use my shirt or a cloth to open and close doors. He mentioned when he first moved in in a conversation with me that he once dabbled in magick but he is quite literally borderline retarded from his seizures which he suffers from very badly from and so I do not see him casting any types of spells to stop them from working and I'm pretty sure he's never heard of hoodoo. Does anybody know why he just will not go even after 8 hotfoot workings over the past 15 months. It's beyond ridiculous...he will just not go. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 am

Hello NicholasCooper_555,

If you've been doing Hot Foot work against this person for that long and haven't seen any results, it might be time for a reading. A reader should be able to tell you why this person hasn't left yet and what you can do about it. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, read through this thread. Maybe you need to back up placing the oil on the doorknobs with some other Hot Foot work:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”