Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Do As I Say Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Do As I Say Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Castiel --

The popularity of a forumla seems to determine how often people post about it, and that popularity is based in part on the length of history of the product, in part on who originated it, in part on the appeal of the fragrance, and in part on how may books or pamphelets mention it.

For whatever reason (and i am unsure of the reason) Do As I Say has never been as popular a title or formula as some others that are similar to it in intention, such as Domination or Controlling. It is not dismissed or thought valueless by any means -- those who like it do like it very much -- but this may explain why there are fewer recent posts about it.

In any case, since your basic question is "if these spells actually work" i will direct you to a page i wrote that deals with these and other basic issues about folk magic:

REAL MAGICK:
DOES MAGIC REALLY WORK?:
ARE MAGIC SPELLS REAL?,
WHICH ARE THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC SPELLS?,
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS REAL MAGICK?

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I think this will give you some perspective on the matter.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi guys,

Please help me pick the right product.

My boyfriend and I are on the verge of breaking up but will still be roommates. The conversations between us became very aggressive and abusive (on his part). I don't want to be with him romantically, but I need him to help me with house chores, taking my dog out when I can't, help me in school etc. One of the factors for breaking up is when I tell him to do something (usually, clean his own mess), he says I'm "nagging," and quickly becomes annoyed. The majority of time we argue is about him not doing something. I want to stop the arguments (already thinking about Peaceful Home, as well as Cast Off Evil), and that he just does what I tell him to do without sighing or escalating things. Saves time and nerves for everyone.

I read the post, but it is still unclear.

Influence - seems too soft for our aggressive conversations
Compelling - he didn't promise me anything

Especially I am not clear on the difference between Commanding and Do As I Say. Also, I would like something that I would not have to cleanse myself after using.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, skyme715

The commanding is more about your ability to have mastery over people/things. It's something like a person obeying a natural born leader

Read about it here:

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

So AS I Say is more like a military officer giving orders to a soldier and they obey because they have to.

The Essence of Bend Over is more like controlling a puppet

You might want to try Commanding and you wouldn't have to cleanse afterwards

Wishing you the best

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 pm

You can order Do As I Say from right here on the forum!

OIL-HOO-DOAS
Do As I Say Oil
$7.00

Spanish_Eyes

Unread post by Spanish_Eyes » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 am

Hi there Everyone,

I was hoping i can get some input before i purchase from Lucky Mojo.

My married lover wants to move to the state that I am currently living in (long distance relationship in 2 different locations) so he can be closer to me however his wife (who i do not even speak to or am friends with) refuses to move anywhere and wants to stay in the state they are currently in.

I want to force his wife to move from where they are living to the state i currently reside in so my lover & i can be together. I don't want to influence her with something gentle, i want something that will literally force her to move over here with my lover, like either feel compelled or overly obsessed about moving to my state specifically that she can't avoid it or she can't fight it.

My question is...since i don't know speak to her or know her (although i have her information like DOB & full name), which option do i choose between Compell, Control or Bend Over?

Or is my best option to use all 3 to force her to do what i want (which is to move to my state)?

Thanks so much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am

Hello Spanish_Eyes,

If you don't want to be nice about it, combine Do As I Say oil with Essence of Bend-Over:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Spanish_Eyes

Unread post by Spanish_Eyes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Sister Jean,

I cannot thank you enough! I just couldn't choose between the 3 of hem but Do as I say never occurred to me...Thank you so much!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”