• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Fixing Objects to Jinx or Curse Those Who Touch Them

Re: Sending my enemy a special gift

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

This is what I would do with the black rose: Dress with LM oils or powder such as Crossing, Revenge, Destruction, or DUME if you want to cause the person death
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

If you are already on unfriendly terms with this person, an attempt to give him a gift will likely make him suspicious. He may refuse it.

Take some innocent, innocuous item -- something small, like a good-quality ballpoint pen or a five-dollar bill. Dress it with Jinx, DUME, Crossing, Double Cross, Run Devil Run, Hot Foot, or whatever nasty stuff seems appropriate. Then leave this innocent-looking, useful object where he will find it and gladly pick up.

On further thought, I think the pen or other useful object will be better than money -- which he would spend and pass on. Let it be something that he will use and keep.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 pm

MissMichaele,

Thats a good ideal, I'm gone to use this one myself, Thanks for sharing ;)
MsHooDooPrincess

Re: Empowering a Notebook to Kill People?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Don't know much about manga/anime, but I will say that such objects can be created. I tend towards making magical objects, fixed, and imbued with spirits to carry out macro-magics.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:05 pm

I am intrigued now! Have to fine Mai!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 am

Priestess Divine; you can find the collected editions around still. Worth the cash. Such a good read.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: best curses when access to property

Unread postby Tjc123 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:47 am

I was wondering what do one one say when trying to put destruction powder on someone who you want to lose their home.i.want her to lose her home and car, I want her to know how it feel to lose something dear to her.and see if its funny and harassed of it..I want her to be in misery.I already bought the breakup and destruction powder. I just need help wording it. :evil:
Tjc123

Unread postby aura » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:51 am

Hi Tjc123,

Just speak your curses from your heart, detailing what you want to happen as you just have in your post. Ask that these curses be fulfilled if the work is justified in the eyes of God.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Trojan Horse

Unread postby TheRaven » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:23 pm

What do I need to do to curse an object so the person who touches them is crossed with bad luck, loses their job and goes away? How exactly would the spell go?

I have these little skulls and these little coffins (charms for accessories I was making on Halloween) and I wanted to curse them and leave them where my target would have no choice but to touch them. I thought the skulls or the coffin's might make them wary about touching them so I thought it might be better to use crosses (like the kind you see on necklaces).
TheRaven

Re: Fixing Objects to Jinx or Curse Those Who Touch Them

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, Nightengale ,
Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Also, go to this page /www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
And there are more ideas on tis page: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Good luck with your spells
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:18 am

Hi, I am wondering what do you think about the following trick: mix break-up powder with crossroads dirt, vinegar and war water, and dispose of it close to a property (early in the morning to increase the effect!) while cursing someone to sour their life and break-up their couple when they pass over the trick by foot or on car? It's a mix of ideas, just curious...

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby poeticone » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I want to break up a couple but do not want the guy in the couple otherwise cursed/harmed. I have done several spells but none with true personal effects or on their property, so I've had limited success and am ready to go do the deal on the property.

Is it still okay to spread Break Up powders on their property?
poeticone

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi Dragonfly it sounds ok to me. I would prefer it to be near where they walk over, so near a gate (if you can't do it near their door) and/or near the doors of the car. I also would dust the car handles of the door lightly with break up powder. not sure I would use the crossroads dirt, as I would prefer graveyard dirt, so I'm sure someone else will clarify that for you.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Poeticone,

Yes you can spread break up powders on the property and also things like inflammatory confusion and war water. This will have the effect of making them fight and be unhappy with each other. Not a curse to ruin his life.

You could dust things they may touch, add some goofer dust or hotfoot powders too.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Good advice, Shantilly, Lace!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

I was thinking about something and I don't know if it's feasible, or if I'm in the right thread/topic, I hope it's the case... Anyway, the idea is as follows: is it possible to do a wax or other poppet of a person, to bless it, etc...and to bury it in the property in order to curse someone to love you to obsession (I'm not saying that this is a good way to get someone no matter what! ). Or, to make a poppet and to bury it on the property while cursing the target for whatever reason (to sour his/her life, to get away, to lose money....). Can you also curse someone by proxy (doll or picture)? I guess it's feasible, but better to have access to the property, right? The main question is if by burying the object (doll, jar...), the curse stays on the property and works continuously, or it is considered more of a disposal? For break-up bottles it says that they can be buried where the target passes frequently to affect him/her. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're the best!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:08 pm

The act of burying it on or near somewhere they travel, is deployment, so working the spell continuously.
It isn't a disposal unless you want it to end and deal with it properly.

And yes you can curse by proxy.

I am not sure you would want to bury a love poppet though, it feels rather negative. Better to work the poppet lovingly and if you wish in a dominating manner (you will come to me) so that it can keep the flow going. Burying the poppet of someone you want would leave them suffocating in a dark place, not something you want linked with you. But I may be wrong.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby ArtieMiss » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:36 pm

I have a question. About a month ago I lost a well paying job because of a mouthy coworker. I'm about to lose everything financially. Thats including my home and pet because I can't secure new employment and my savings are running out. My old coworker is leading a charmed life, basically sitting rent free at a family members with her fiance, children and her own pets. She's planning on going to nursing school, getting married next year and tonight she gleefully told me she was up for the promotion I would have gotten.

I kept in contact with her for the sole purpose of paying her back for what she did to me. She has no idea, I know, that she was the one responsible for my current situation. I know her one weakness which she's addicted to this one sport team, and buys everything she can find that's theirs. I got lucky and found a wallet from them she doesn't have, I dont have any Double Cross but I do have a crossing kit.

Please excuse me if I sound a little childish, but I want to get this person back in the worst way. I know you can fix up an object, but is their any extra nasty way I could fix this wallet? I think in some cultures giving an empty wallet signifies a wish for financial ruin, anything else anybody might think of would be appreciated.
My shoulder Devil, just drop kicked the sholder Angel off...This can't be good.
ArtieMiss

Unread postby j82 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:56 am

Artiemiss

I would use the kit on her asap! Any curse you call on it will effect her through the wallet. I would also do a cleanse on yourself and then apply for jobs to see if that helps. Also next job you get, buy some stop gossip and keep it on hand to protect you from people like that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
j82

Unread postby J-Mo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:03 am

Hello ArtieMiss,

Sorry to hear about your financial problems. Was a smart move on your part to keep her close, have you tried getting her personal concerns? It would make the curse stronger.

Like j82 said use the crossing kit on her. I have always been told it will mess up a persons money luck to give a empty wallet as a gift. You could increase the power of this if you use some of the crossing products on the wallet as well as the goofer dust.

After you complete the kit and cleanse yourself with the hyssop bath. I would do some money work to help your financial situation. Steady work products are great http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html if you are unable to afford this AIRR does have a pro bono fund http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ArtieMiss » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you kindly! Yes, my finances are getting worse every day I won't lie. My 2 priorities are securing a job and taking care of this lady, in that order.
My shoulder Devil, just drop kicked the sholder Angel off...This can't be good.
ArtieMiss

Payback 'Gifts' Using Double Cross

Unread postby MorticianX » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello. I have a few questions I'm hoping some of you might be able to answer.

My dad and I have gone through a lot of emotional pain and financial hardship both during and after his second marriage. She and her daughter treated my dad unfairly during the marriage and took advantage of his kind nature. We lost our house and had to do a bankruptcy because of the enormous debt they had racked up. They still treat my dad very poorly; even when they ask for help, they turn right around and berate him. They say he's harassing them, but it's a very small community and he tries to avoid them as best he can. I moved back with him 2 1/2 years ago to be an emotional and financial support after the divorce, and he's only starting to get back to his old self. He still avoids going certain places because he worries he'll run into them and cause problems. I want them to out of the area, or preferably back to the East coast, so my dad can get back to his old social self without their presence looming over him.

I'm wanting to make them some bath bombs with Double Cross oil. I was wondering what DC smelled like and if it'd be pleasant enough for a bath bomb. I'd also like to know if there are other oils, herbs, or fragrances I could add to make it a more powerful and believable gift. I'd appreciate and suggestions or help. Thank you.
MorticianX

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, MorticianX ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I am wondering why you wouldn't use the bath crystals for a bath bomb? It would be more effective. They are here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

And hotfoot them. Why not a hot foot spell? www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And banishing www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If you want to get meaner and give them what they deserve, here are some crossing spells: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

There's just so much you can do. Please browse the forum and if you have any questions, let us know

Good luck and happy crossing!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 am

I'm going to send some $$$ (single bill) in a birthday card. She's experienced with sending & receiving tricks, so I have to keep the suspicion down to as low as possible. The card would be dressed with items that would encourage conflict & strife with her mate/partner

I figure that a 20spot in a birthday card would be the most likely item she'd hold onto, at least for a bit.

I want to use the following items:

Double Crossing Oil & Incense
Inflammatory Confusion Oil
Break Up Sachet Powder
Destruction Sachet Powder

My concern is if these mediums (incense, oil, sachet powder) would be ideal.

I thought of using DC as incense for both the card and the bill, and then IC (as well as DC) oil to dress the bill. I also thought of making a spray from those oils for the envelope/bday card.

The BreakUp and Destruction powders could be used for the card and $$$ bill.

I think this would be a good blend of mediums, but I'd like to hear what other suggestions everyone else might have?

I don't mind getting different mediums of the same blend (for example, both double crossing powder AND oil), but I want to avoid getting all mediums of the 4 items. I didn't think bath crystals would be viable since they would only be used for the spray/misting of the card/envelope, and I could use the oils for the spray as well as the dressing of the $ bill.
Santiago

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:51 am

I am very wary of using water-based sprays or oils on paper. Oil leaves grease stains, as you know, unless you use microscopic amounts. I'd stick to powder to dress the bill.

Smoking with incense is another good and invisible way to fix paper.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you MissMichaele. :) I do have a better idea where to go now with the envelope/card/$$. This is too exciting
Santiago

weird experience stick found in car

Unread postby kiiinglouie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:15 am

hello everyone wondering if anyone can give me some insight on whats been going on or maybe there is a rational explanation

the other day my parents car someone left the window open no big deal maybe my dad left it open or maybe i did who knows
now this morning making sure the car was locked last night my dad found a big stick on the passenger side
i know for a fact that i locked it due to him confronting me the other day about leaving the window down (we park it outside on the street)
what would a stick signify ?? nothing was stolen nothing was out of the ordinary except for that stick
like why would someone open the car just to put a stick in there? it's your avg run of the mill stick from a tree no markings or anything again or am i over thinking it ?
kiiinglouie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, kiiinglouie ,

Welcome to the forum!!

Well, that's just plain weird!!

But, it could have had a trick on it. In other words, there is a possibility that someone put something on the stick so that when it is touched, that person will be affected.

You may want to spray the car with Florida Water: www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

And then, whomever had contact with it may consider a 13 herb/13 day bath for uncrossing (just in case)

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I hope and pray it was not someone proving that they can break into the car. That's my biggest fear. If so, please make a police report on this.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Is someone Cursed just from touching a fixed object?

Unread postby MissMoFro82 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:41 pm

I bought some double crossing oil and crossing powders.
Im sending My ex's belongings back to him in the mail. Will simply dressing the objects be enough to curse him?
Please help me with any other advice. He hurt me over and over again. I just want him to have a hard season, the way he ruined my summer. 8-)
MissMoFro82

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi MissMoFro82,

I just merged your post into the appropriate thread. Please read through these two pages on cursing someone by tricking an object. If you still have questions after reading them, please don't hesitate to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:33 pm

MissMoFro82, --

In addition to what Miss Athena said, you should be aware that trolldom (which is not hoodoo, but rather Scandinavian folk magic) contains a vast number of spells to trick objects to curse them in their utility or to curse those who touch them. I recommend the book highly for anyone wishing to learn more about this type of spell; there are dozens in it, as well as many other types of spell.

BOO-FLS-TROL
Trolldom: Spells of Norse Folk Magic by Johannes Gårdbäck
$17.95

The entire table of contents for the book can be found here:

trolldom-norse-folk-magic-book-questions-and-answers-t27799.html#p146059

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers

Unread postby notmycircus » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:31 am

Hope this is the right spot, my apologies if it isn't.

I have two separate orders in the works, totaling 13 oils and 13 powders :mrgreen: I can hardly wait to get them and get started!!

For most of what I want to do, I have a general idea already of what I am going to do and how I am going to use the powders/oils. However, there is someone I would like to completely remove from our lives. I don't want to do her harm, just want to move her far, far away and have her stop running her mouth and causing trouble. And I do have a few questions regarding her situation.

I have some personal effects of hers that she left when she moved out. Earrings, belly button rings, I have a tag I took from a hat belonging to her, a necklace, and an old wedding band and engagement ring. I have some concern about the earrings...what if someone else borrowed them at some point? Does this affect the borrower at any point?

I also have the opportunity to get items into her house that can be fixed with oils and powders, disguised as gifts from others. Candles are my first thought - are any of the oils flammable? Would it be safe to put oils inside a candle, sealed up, that she would be burning? I'm thinking Hot Foot, Do as I Say, and Controlling.

Thanks!!
notmycircus

Unread postby Serendipitiiy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:53 am

Hello all,

I'm looking for some thoughts on fixing an item to jinx someone. I read through the two pages of the thread, and I didn't find my answer.

I've read here on LM that items need to either be near the target or the target has to touch them for the effects of the trick to work. My idea is to put an item of some sort into one of those small magnetic key boxes and hide it under this person's car so that they get tricked everyday as they will sit over the box everyday when they drive their car. I have a LM powders and oils and incenses...

My question is, is there some sort of cursed packet or item that I could place inside this magnetic box to be placed under their car so they can be tricked everyday? I also plan to put some crossing/jinxing powder in the magnetic box just in case the target finds it and opens it, then they will get dust/powder all over them, hence tricking them.

Again, is there a packet I can make or what can I put in the magnetic box to keep the person tricking/crossing themselves everyday??

Any and all thoughts are welcomed!

Thanks in advance!
Serendipitiiy

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello notmycircus,

I have moved your post to the correct location. In future, please do a search of the forum to find the right thread for your query, as this just makes more work for the moderators.

The personal concerns you have from your target are fine. You don't have to worry about collateral damage to anyone else who may have borrowed them, as you will state your intention towards the target herself.

If you intend to trick items to give to her, you can certainly use oils for that. They are not flammable, but use them sparingly in candles as too much oil creates soot and an unclean burn, which may put her off from using your candle. Your plan sounds fine.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi Serendipitiiy,

Hiding a tricked packet in your target's car is a good way to work. You could write out a petition and dress it with oils or powders, and use that in the magnetic case. Or else just fill the case with Crossing powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

However, be sure it is justified to trick this person while on the road, as you may cause an accident or worse.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby notmycircus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:21 am

Thank you Miss Athena, I appreciate it :)
notmycircus

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:41 am

For a target who has a strong sense of smell, and when laying scented sachets and oils, how is it possible to lay tricks when they have such a strong sense of smell and also when laying tricks in sachet or incense form doesnt work, what else could one do to affect a target when they touch something?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Hi TBanks91,

You only need to use a tiny amount, so scent shouldn't be an issue. If you are using enough to be detected, you are using too much.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby crazycatlady » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

I want to cross someone up. I'm not so sure about laying a dirt/dust/powder mixture on the ground or doorknob of my target's home because my target has an attached garage in which the vehicle is always parked, so they enter their home through the garage, which I obviously don't have access to. The home is also a condominium, therefore, exterior maintenance is taken care of, so they aren't very likely to come in contact with something on their stoop, walkway or lawn. However, if I were to attempt this, I would have to state my intention very quietly since I will have to do this at night. It is a quiet complex, and my target also has a loud, yapper of a dog that will bark at anything. So my first question is, does it matter how quiet I state my intention, even if I have to whisper it? Secondly, I thought about mailing something anonymously, such as a fixed bogus get rich quick opportunity or a bogus chain letter without a return address and addressed specifically to the target so that they will likely open the envelope. The target will likely discard the inside contents, but as long as they've been in physical contact with it, it should affect them, right?
crazycatlady

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi crazycatlady,

If you have trouble laying tricks at your target's home, then mailing something to them will work. The point is to get them in contact with the powder. If you are sending mail, do not use oil as it stains paper. Use powder, and only a light dusting so it is undetectable.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Question:
How have you dealt with laying tricks on property that have surveillance cameras? The porch of the house I’d like to trick has a camera facing the porch. I can however access both sides of the house and property, but feel it would be less effective because the target doesn’t walk there much if at all.

Any creative ideas?
Thanks in advance.

BMF
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello BrujeriaMasFina,

What about on the way to their car? What about the sidewalk in front of the house? I don't think you have to limit yourself to the porch, especially if there's a camera.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm

So I'm starting to see movement on one of my targets. Yay! However, I want to also influence his family to also move away from the girl he is with, meaning I'd like to sever all the connections back to her so that she doesn't have a reason to linger around. I feel like they push the relationship on him because he is getting older and want to see him married and don't really consider if he is fulfilled.

I have all of their addresses and would like to dress just random junk mail or pamphlets to them, so each of them will get a letter. How should I dress them? My ultimate goal is for each of them to not like the girl and actively fight with her.

I do have some breakup products. I may need to buy inflammatory confusion or something else. Let me know your thoughts. I'm sort of moving away from candle work at this time because of my living situation at the moment makes it complicated. But I can lay tricks and work with my crystals.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello sheisblessed,

You could use Influence sachet powder to dress junk mail or letters and pray over each piece that they will cut connections with this girl:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge