Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
agj5

Re: Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread post by agj5 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:37 am

Oh! No problem. Thanks for clarifying. I will keep trying until I find a spot :)

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello,
Am waiting on a reading ordered on Dec 17th from Conjurman Ali. I know is the busiest time of all. Am hoping he has not forgotten me,
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:26 am

Hello neonwaosy,

Have you contacted Conjureman Ali since you ordered the reading? Maybe shoot him an email just to make sure your order was received.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Yes I have. Sent him a PM today too from the forum

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode

julia_g

Unread post by julia_g » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:11 am

Hi everyone,
I might not be posting it in the right place but I need someone's help. I purchased an email reading with conjureman ali over a week ago but yet to hear from him. Do you know how else I can contact him? I used the email he provided on his page. Thanks a lot

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:29 am

Hello julia_g,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble contacting Conjureman Ali. The only contact information I could find for him was the e-mail address on this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali

I'd recommend e-mailing him again explaining the situation. And if he doesn't respond after the third e-mail, you're encouraged to contact the AIRR ombudsman, who can either get you the service you paid for or get you a refund. If you scroll up to the post above yours (which is why I moved your post to this thread), you can read information from Miss Cat about how to go about contacting the ombudsman.

Take care.

N1reht

Mary Bee?

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm

I've been going to Mary Bee since 2012 but haven't gotten a response in over a month. Is she still doing rootwork?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello, Nirent,

Mary Bee has not posted or logged in here as a Forum Moderator since October 2014.

She quit AIRR in February 2015 and is no longer a member at that site.

We have no contact information for her, nor does the AIRR Ombudsman monitor her client contacts for promptness of responses any longer.

I am sorry, we cannot help you in this matter.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Sakura Latte

Unread post by Sakura Latte » Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 am

Well, I've had a very unhelpful reply from Deacon's assistant. He has not answered my simple questions and recommended I read a book about this spell, and said it sounded like he should issue a refund.

I am very upset. I was not intending to cause a commotion over this. Why is this so difficult? I just wanted to know even briefly what the spell is about. I feel his assistant is being very off with me unnecessarily and I feel I have been treated unfairly.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

He already answered you on a different post.

I just saw it and you replied to him

Thanks

Sakura Latte

Unread post by Sakura Latte » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 am

Hi Miss Aida. I posted that before he responded, but thanks for telling me.

Sakura Latte

Unread post by Sakura Latte » Tue May 30, 2017 1:34 am

Hi,

I feel it's best to remove my posts from this topic, as I feel it's old news, and maybe I judged a little harshly. I'm sorry for any commotion I've caused. I hope to keep working with Deacon and his assistant (whom have both been very helpful to me so far) and sweep this under the rug. I apologise, once again to Deacon and his assistant. I really am sorry. Is it possible to remove my above posts? Many thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

We don't remove posts.

Just let it go. You are happy with Deacon Millett and he came through for you (as he does for others)

So, you're all set

Canon2099

Unread post by Canon2099 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello There

I have paid for a service with ConjureMan Ali he has not replied to any of my emails did he pass away has anyone seen him lately has he attended any hoodoo festivals recently i really need a spirit trap to trap an evil spirit like a bottle etc.. do you know anyone on the Airr that deals with spirit traps

Thank You

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Canon2099 ,

No, he isn't dead.

Please contact the Ombudsman on this issue as I have no idea what to say or do (I'm sorry). The Ombudsman will have more answers for you.

Also, I do believe that the also Ombudsman does Spirit traps.

Otherwise, go to the AIRR webpage and see who does do them

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

Canon2099

Unread post by Canon2099 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks miss aida

IndigoMoon

I can't reach my rootworker

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am

Hello,

I didn't want to post here but I'm not sure what to do. I'm concerned as I haven't heard from my rootworker, Co Meadows. I hope everything is ok with him because usually I hear back from him right away, he did mention that he would get in contact with everyone but it's been almost a week and a half. I'm mostly concerned if he's ok, he's very gifted and gave me an accurate reading and is always helpful and encouraging. I've paid for the root work, I just want to know if it's been started so I can put my mind at ease. I don't want to insult him by asking for a refund, I genuinely believe he can do the work for me with a good outcome.

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Although I'm not the onbudsman or a moderator, I will ask that you email him again. I went through the same with him and I spoke to him this afternoon after trying to get him for about two weeks and he did mention that he has to contact all his clients because he's been super busy! I know the feeling and I was in your shoes, he will get back to you just send him an email or text again. Hope this helps!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 pm

As always, i will repost the method to get in touch with the Ombudsman:

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:17 am

Hi

Does anyone know who the new ombudsman is now that deacon is no longer doing no it? Can someone e help me to get in touch or a response to my case? I ordered a reading and a candle from conjure man ali 3 weeks ago. Waited 5 business days per his site then followed up 3 times per the ombudsman site. After not hearing back I contacted the ombudsman and sent follow up emails with no response for a week. If the ombudsman can't respond to us who have issues with rootworkets not responding it really doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. I would like either my money back or the reading I paid for but afraid if the ombudsman won't resolve me I have nothing left I can do....

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

Hi Newbie1234,

Yes Deacon Millett is still the Ombudsman. Try contacting him again, he may just be very busy. He will help you resolve your situation.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you but I work with deacon as my regular reader/rootworjer so I reached out to him personally after not getting a response from the ombudsman email and deacons assistant told me he was taking a sabbatical from being the ombudsman and someone else was filling in. I have reached out to the ombudsman email three times and have had no response so I'm not sure what more to do. Does anyone be know who is filled by in for deacon?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi Newbie1234,

Oh my, I was not aware of Deacon Millett's sabbatical from the role. Hopefully someone else here will have information on his replacement.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

I will ask him to check this thread.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:30 pm

The Secretary of AIRR, Nagasiva Yronwode, is filling in for the Ombudsman role this month so that I can take care of candles ordered from MISC before the destruction of the church.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am

Is there anyway someone can get in touch with them and ask them to please check this thread or the ombudsman email? I tried again and still no response. I'm not sure what else to do at this point? I can try starting a case with PayPal to dispute the charges but I would much rather keep this in the airr world....

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 am

He has been both emailed and phoned within the past 24 hours.

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 am

Thank you. I appreciate your efforts.

Also, I didn't know anything happened to the church! Hope it is able to be rebuilt and no one was hurt in whatever happened to it.

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am

Hi all,

I purchased a 10-Minute reading from Conjureman Ali's site, but I never received a reading or response from him. I just emailed him today to check on things. Is there anything wrong with him? I would love to receive a reading - as $10 readings are all that I can afford at this moment - and not have to go through the trouble of receiving a refund.

Thank you.

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 am

After 3 attempts at contact you can fill out a claim with the ombudsman the link for that is earkier in the thread....however it's been 2 weeks since I've filled out my claim with multiple attempts and I haven't heard one response from the new ombudsman....not sure what options are left after the ombudsman won't respond.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi there!

Newbie wrote:
"After 3 attempts at contact you can fill out a claim with the ombudsman the link for that is {earlier} in the thread"

Thanks, Newbie! That's right.

"....however it's been 2 weeks since I've filled out my claim with multiple attempts and I haven't heard one response from the new ombudsman...."

I'm temporary Ombudsman for a month while Deacon Millett is on the road as he said. He asked me to handle emailing folks who fill out claims and i'll be in touch with you today. I saw that he responded to you above about having contacted Ali, and i have done the same and again called ConjureMan Ali today to inquire on it. Thanks for your patience.

"not sure what options are left after the ombudsman won't respond."

Posting here is a good idea. :) You can also contact me via Facebook which i regularly check:

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

As i said i'll be in touch with you with a definitive recommendation later today. Sorry about the delays. I've emailed you a reply so you'll know that your email is being properly received by the Ombudsman acct.

Your advice above for aiseykins is excellent and i appreciate your feedback there.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

Hoodoo_newbie

Unread post by Hoodoo_newbie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 am

Trying to get in touch with Deacon Millett.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 am

Hello, Hoodoo_newbie ,

Deacon Millett is on the road this month

If you need to contact the Ombudsman, then it is nagasiva (he is the temporary "fill-in" while Deacon Millet is out of town).

Are you trying to contact Deacon Millett as the Ombudsman or trying to get a hold of Deacon Millett as you r rootworker and reader?

Take care

Hoodoo_newbie

Unread post by Hoodoo_newbie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks for your reply, I'm trying to get in touch with him as reader/rootworker. I paid for a reading with Miss Cat but cancelled it because after doing extensive research it seems he's the best one to help me.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:42 am

Hello, Hoodoo_newbie ,

Then please do not post here. This is for the Ombudsman.

As I had told you, he is on the road until the beginning of Sept.

Contact him by e-mail and his assistant will answer you

Thanks

Sapmoss

Unread post by Sapmoss » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:16 pm

What is the email address of the Ombudsman? How can I contact their assistant even tho they away til Sept?

Blessings!

Sapmoss

Unread post by Sapmoss » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 am

I see from above the Ombudsman is Nagasiva while Deacon is away... answered my own question...and have pm'd him....thank you

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 am

I just wanted to thank nagasiva the temporary ombudsman for the successful completion of my claim. :)

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi everyone - wondering if anyone knows if Professor Ames is still working?

I am his client but after the burning of a second candle, I never heard back from him and I have sent numerous emails to him with no reply.

I wonder if he is ok?

Thanks very much.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Hello, jj11,

Honestly, I don't know.

Contact the Ombudsman and he can tell you

take care

Sarafina

Ombudsman Call

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Miss Cat or anyone else, may I please get Conjreman Ali's email address?

I just paid for a reading and Im trying to send my questions and info however it seems the email on the site is outdated

any help or PM would be appreciated

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: AIRR Ombudsman Call

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:52 am

Hello Sarafina,

According to his AIRR page, Conjureman Ali isn't available for readings at this time:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ureMan_Ali

If he doesn't respond to the email address you have after three attempts, contact the ombudsman for a refund:

Take care.

Sarafina

Re: Ombudsman Call

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:55 pm

He can't respond to my email address if the email isn't going thru first place

I just need help regarding his current up to date email. I guess the only decision is contact the ombudsman?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Ombudsman Call

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Sarafina,

I am afraid that i do not understand. When i looked at ConjureMan Ali's AIRR page today, there was no way to book him and his email address was blanked out, on purpose. He is on Sabbatical. He is not accepting clients for reading or rootwork right now -- or for the past month, to my knowledge.

So ... (thinking hard about this ) ... if ConjureMan Ali is not available for readings via AIRR at this time, how and why did you "just send him money"?

You cannot have booked him through AIRR, as he is not available for bookings, so if you decided to just send him money via Paypal and hope for the best, why would you need his email address -- why not just ask for a refund via Paypal?

If i somehow missed something and you did somehow book him via AIRR, then, PLEASE, do contact the AIRR Ombudsman and he will help you.
catherine yronwode

endoftherainbow

Unread post by endoftherainbow » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Miss cat/ Sarafina

I was also on Conjureman Ali's personal website today as well. He has an option to submit for a reading with clear instructions on contacting him. His site states to use the email dr.raven@theconjureman.com and to wait a minimum five days after your money clears for a response. I did not see information on AIRR to book a reading with him. I hope this helps reduce the mystery!

AIRR appears so busy right now (I was told miss cat, miss Aida are both booked for a while). I was so pleased when I called the church to inquire about the bookeo error that I was quickly referred to miss Elvyra who has a good bit of availability and after sending her a note, she was very fast to respond and guide me on how to book the day I was interested in!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 am

Hello, endoftherainbow,

Thank you for clearing that up.

Also, I can't imagine someone saying that I am booked up. Nobody knows my schedule except me AND this is NOT true. I have availability! OF COURSE I have availability! Just e-mail me

Aida

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:10 am

Hello everyone! I have the same issue with Conjureman Ali. I booked a reading through his website (not the AIRR website). But, part of the reason I booked him is his association with AIRR. I never even received an acknowledgement of Payment. Now, that Miss Cat explained that he's on sabbatical, where does that leave me? Ombudsperson? It is sad, coz I don't want to have issues with him and would still want to work with him when he's available. It's really confusing when the AIRR page states his unavailability while his website doesn't. Although, I am still interested in working with him for so many reasons, it would only help if we know when his sabbatical ends. I mean that I have no problem leaving my payment with him if I know he would attend to it once he's available. But, would love to know when would that be.

Thanks in advance for guiding me!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:03 am

Hello Dofthenile ,
I'm so sorry this is happening to you .
Please contact the Ombudsman .
He should of at least let you know he received your payment or told you he wasn't available.
I hope this gets sorted out because it isn't right.

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 am

Dofthenile -

I am no expert on AIRR or the Ombudsman, however, being that you didn't book him through AIRR (since hes marked as unavailable there), I don't believe the Ombudsman will be able to help you. My reasoning for this is the following:

"Complaint about an AIRR Practitioner's other business ventures: The AIRR Ombudsman cannot mediate a complaint you have about an occult shop, whether or not it is owned by or employs a Practitioner who is listed at AIRR; the reason for this is that AIRR is not a listing of occult, metaphysical, or spiritual supply shops."
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... us_Parties

If i'm not mistaken and memory serves (from the Hoodoo Rootwork Hour) I believe Conjureman Ali has his focus currently on his academics (which we all know school can be stressful and take up a lot of time!). I would suggest being patient and waiting for him to get back to you or request a refund via paypal (as that seems to be the payment processing he uses on his site).
In the future though, and this is just me but, I would highly suggest any and everyone email/contact any rootworker/reader BEFORE making a purchase, even if they have the option available for immediate purchase for a few reasons:
1. So you know they are available
2. So they know the situation and can decide whether to take it instead of perhaps declining the work after payment and explanation.
3. So you get a feel for and are comfortable with the worker and have faith that they can do what you need done.

I hope this helps and I'm sure a moderator will comment shortly on this situation that has a better understanding of the ombudsman process.

Reason: curiousity
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Thanks for your reply, RoseStar21!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi, Dofthenile --

RevJames is correct. AIRR is simply a directory listing.

All of the people listed at AIRR are independent business people and they may also list in other directories or on their private web sites. The AISC (Association of Independent SPiritual Churches), which operates AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) takes on an ethical responsibility for bookings make through AIRR, but cannot mediate problems if readings or rootwork were booked through Keen, Starz Psychics, Hoodoo Psychics, ARA, or a readers' private web or Facebook pages -- and most readers are listed at MULTIPLE directories.

AIRR is not part of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., and although the shop provides links and a space on the forum for AIRR, that is just because nagasiva an i, the owners of the LMCCo, are also members of AIRR and want to support it. Some of the AIRR associates also own businesses that are in competition with the LMCCo and we cannot settle any disputes you have with their shops, either.

ConjureMan Ali can no longer be booked through AIRR, although he remains a member in good standing, so since you did not book him via AIRR, the AIRR Ombudsman cannot to be involved in your case.

If you paid for a service via Paypal and did not receive it, i suggest that you file a dispute with Paypal.

I am very sorry this happened to you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:48 am

Thank you all for your replies and clarification. I will decide based on what you said.

Heart2heart08+

Unread post by Heart2heart08+ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Can someone help me with finding a reader who will do email? I have emailed two and no response? Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:20 am

Sure, i can help --

Each reader at AIRR has a page in which his or her services are described. If the reader does readings by email, that will be described. I know there are a few. Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:59 am

I'm not sure what to do about contacting the ombudsman in my case because the root worker I have been trying to contact is Deacon Millett. He began a candle run for me approximately three weeks ago, and although I have not had much contact with him directly, his assistant was responding to my emails regularly, but now it seems that I cannot get a response from the assistant either. The scarce communication is a bit discouraging, especially considering this is my first experience with AIRR. However, I know that Deacon Millett is highly reputable and his help and work are probably also in high demand. I'm a little baffled as to why I cannot receive a response from his assistant though.

Will I still receive a report from Deacon Millett once this candle run is complete? What should I do about ordering additional services from root workers at AIRR?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:15 pm

Mags_and_the_Moon --

Very few readers will consult with you multiple times during a candle run. Most will only supply a report at the conclusion of each candle or at the conclusion of an entire run of candles.

If you require daily or weekly check-ins via phone, text, or email, you will generally have to pay for that extra service, most likely, because it is NOT STANDARD in this field, to my knowledge.

No one wants to be disappointed, but, just speaking for myself, if you were my client, i would see that you were sent your report on each candle as it finished, and i would charge you extra if you wanted daily check-ins via phone, text, or email. Usually i handle these as ten minute contacts, for which my charge is $15.00.

Some readers love to contract for daily check-ins via phone, text, or email -- and some absolutely will not, no matter how much extra is paid. Such extra services -- and their costs -- are best agreed upon in advance, which is why we recommend that clients make CONTRACTS with their readers, candle servers, or root doctors.

See sample contracts here:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

To file an Ombudsman report, you should show THREE failures of contact.

Thanks for understanding, and i hope everything works out well. Deacon Millett is completely trustworthy.
catherine yronwode

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Thank you for that explanation, Miss Cat; it is helpful to know what to expect in the future. :)

I received a candle report for the first candle in the run from Deacon Millett earlier today.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”