• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Lucky Red Clover Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Lucky Red Clover Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread postby TheHangedMan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 pm

I would like to order a gris gris bag from Lucky Mojo. Actually, lately I've been having reoccuring dreams (three nights in a row so far) of myself putting together a mojo bag, but before I do make my first mojo in the physical world I wanted to order one from an experienced and talented root workers. I certainly trust the staff at Lucky Mojo to put together a powerful hand, but I digress. I like the purpose of the Lucky Red Clover mojo bag. However, I was just curious what the Blue Boys Special is? Is that just a gambling hand or is it another all-purpose luck hand?
TheHangedMan

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am

Well, as Aura said you can try the Triple Strength Lucky Red Clover mojo bag, as it is about as "all-purpose" as you can get - money, luck, love.

However the psychic ability is just a whole other group of herbs and curios for the most part, that sort of requires its own separate work, such as the Psychic Vision mojo. There is a bit of crossover with herbs like star anise, which can bring lucky hunches, and so are part of the psychic-development herbs AND luck herbs. But mostly, they are two very different intents.

Of course there's nothing that says you can't carry two mojos at once! So you could get a nice Money-Drawing or Crown of Success mojo AND wear a Psychic Vision mojo. Or you could do they completely separate, such as working a white skull candle with Psychic Vision oil for yourself nightly, and then wear your business/finance targeting mojo during the day.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm about to order the Red Clover mojo bag.

After I receive the mojo bag, do I need to do any rituals? Like after I receive it, and put my personal concern, do I have to do anymore ritual to it like lighting candles? I just want to know so I can order candles or whatever other supplies are needed.

Thank you!!
ShivneelSingh

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:28 am

Hi ShivneelSingh,

The mojo wil come with full instructions for you to set it working! You should be good to go. Sometimes specific coins or bills are required, you can call the shop and inquire if that is true for the Lucky Red Clover Hand.

Many Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Thank you, Aura!

I just called the store and they told me exactly what I need to do.
ShivneelSingh

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 am

So exactly one week after I received my mojo, my mom found it in my bed and killed it...
He was a really good mojo, helped me quite a few times.
ShivneelSingh

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 am

I am terribly sorry to hear that ShivneelSingh. If you haven't properly dispose of the mojo yet, be sure to read Laying Down Tricks And Disposing Of Ritual Remnants In The Hoodoo Tradition.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 am

This was my first mojo...and I still have it. Its kind of a combination of a little of everything that you need.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

This mojo it is good for protection when someone try to cast some spell,bad work against you ? like domination,crossing etc ?
goldentouch97

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes, it includes Devil's Shoestrings used for protection. ...and much much more. Again it includes a little of everything. If you are specifically looking for protection, I recommend Fiery Wall of Protection mojo, but first cleanse yourself and environment. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:25 pm

thanks a lots.
goldentouch97

Lucky Red Clover Mojo

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi,
Which kind of Mojo Bag for all purpose is most popular or has received best reviews if I may ask?
Can someone state the difference between a THE THREE JOHN ROOTS JACK BALL
also known as THE MASTER HAND and a POPULAR COMBINATION MOJO HAND such as THE RED CLOVER BAG.
Are they both luck drawing, money drawing, love drawing and health/protection drawing at the same time??
Thanks!
MoonSunStar

Re: Most popular all purpose Mojo Bag??? Jack Ball or Red Clover

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi, MooonStarSun,
I believe that the most popular of the hands is "Lucky Red Clover Triple Strength Mojo Hand". It is the most popular and strongest for bringing in luck and health in the matters that you stated. It attracts luck and health. It's not an influence hand.
The Master Hand makes YOU more powerful, makes people Respect YOU. It influences people toward you. In other words, the name is what it implies: You're the Master.
Hope that makes sense.
If not, let me know.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Thanks for replying.
The Lucky Red Clover, does it only cover Luck and Health. How about Love?
I want to have 3 mojos. 1 that covers LOVE, 1 for MONEY/CAREER and 1 for HEALTH/PROTECTION.
Which ones do you suggest is the best to have? I read that one should not have more than 3 Mojo Bags. Is that true? Thanks!
MoonSunStar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello, MoonSunStar,
Yes, the Lucky Red Clover Triple Strength Mojo Hand does also cover love. It will cover all that you mentioned. Have you looked at the page on Mojo hands yet? It is a luck drawing hand for money, love, health, etc. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
There's also a great spell kit for steady work (you mentioned: "Career") which includes a Mojo Hand in the kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
I really don't know if it's true or not about not having more than 3 Mojo Hands. Maybe another moderator can answer this question? All I know is that for me, personally, I have never carried more than 3.
Hope this helps. Good luck to you and enjoy your Mojo Hands!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thankful » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi All I received my 3x red clover hand today and let my tell you the feeling on peace came over me. When I put it in my bra I have been in a good mood all day. I know it has not even been 24 hrs yet but let me tell you I can feel the power. I even gave it a name. Lol. Thank you lucky mojo.
thankful

Unread postby thankful » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm

I have chosen to name my hand because when I received it I can feel the life in her, so I named her. I am already having good luck. And I do feel her working for me. I talk to her day and night. I love her. Thanks lucky mojo
thankful

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

thankful: That is wonderful! It is always good when one feels so close to a magical object of power that it begins to take on anthropomorphized qualities and a real bond is formed. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thankful » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi all,

I'm a little curious, I know my red clover mojo hand is just for me but willa close family members experience good luck as well lets say my daughter? She is a second year college student and this semester she loss her financial aid to make a long story short I had to pay for one class and her rent until she can find a job. Every job she applied for she got. So I wonder about my mojo bag. And I only had it for one week but I received $600 which was owed to me. Win small amount from scratch off tickets. So I know its working for me but what about her
thankful

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:04 pm

thankful: Are you asking if your particular mojo bag, that you currently have and is working for you now, would ALSO work for your daughter? The same exact one you carry? Or do you mean to see if your daughter had her own mojo hand of the same type?
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thankful » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi joseph

Yes, I'm asking would the one I have now cause I know my hand is working for me. But is it possible for her to experience good luck as well.
Because every job she applied for she was hired she can pick the job she wants and it would help me cause I will not have to pay her rent.
thankful

Unread postby thankful » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:24 pm

I think I answer my own question. If she is working I won't have to pay out any more money so in return I will have money

Thanks. I love my hand
thankful

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:24 pm

thankful: It sounds like the run of luck your daughter is having will certainly effect you and your hold on more funds by not having you have to pay her rent, so yes, she may be experiencing some of it by proxy from your mojo hand's work. That's some great one-two punch! Everybody wins. :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thankful » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:31 pm

I love my hand. I wish I would have had it sooner

Thank you lucky mojo. Love you
thankful

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:43 am

Literarylioness wrote:It is a triple strength bag, so you should leave it alone. A lot of the herbs you list are redundant herbs, such as allspice and nutmeg. Those are money herbs and star anise is for psychic vision.

Your bag will not be complete when you get it. You need to blow into it and put a personal concern into it and seal it. This will make the mojo bag yours.

Others can know about your mojo bag, but do not let anyone touch it.

Mary

I did everything the instructions said but I didn't blow in it because it wasn't stated in my instruction is my bag okay.
Prosperity13

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 am

Your Mojo Bag is fine. Blowing into the bag is one action that can be done while a mojo is being made, however, you followed the instructions given and it is ready too go.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am

Thank you Papa Newt
Prosperity13

Unread postby bmeeker » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:14 pm

I got my LUCKY RED CLOVER mojo bag and I am looking forward to bring it to life and carrying him on me.
The instructons say to feed it from time to time, do I only feed it with the oil or do I also use whiskey the I keep?
bmeeker

Unread postby bmeeker » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Another question I have with my hand is; What happend to your hand comes up a lot this one is a little more broad. I know that it is alive and it stays to watch over, send to me, send away from me, ect. But so I talk to him do I ask things from and thank him? I know a lot of people are going to say, "Sure you can do all of that it's up to you how far you want to go with it". That is not the answer I am looking for and or want. It is too "modern" if that makes sense. I guess what I am asking is, I know my hand is alive but is it more then a charm and how do I treat it to build the best relationship with him?
bmeeker

Unread postby aura » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 am

Hi bmeeker,

Using whisky to feed your mojo will also work and is quite traditional. To develop a relationship with the hand, wear it regularly against your skin and you can certainly tell it what you need/how you want it to work. Praying over it regularly when feeding it is also a common way to work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bmeeker » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am

Thankyou Aura for your fast reply. I plan on keeping him on my all day. Is a good place to keep him if I am sleeping away from from home is keeping him in my shoe, near the toe?
Thank-you so muck Brandon M.
bmeeker

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 am

When sleeping, your shoe is a great place to keep the hand since near the toe it won't be seen and you certainly won't forget it in the morning! The only exception on that is if you're staying with others who practice rootwork and they decide to lay tricks in your shoes...
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bmeeker » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:39 am

I was told to baptiz my hand with whisky, what is the formal ritual for the baptizam. Is it the same or similar it baptim of the dolly?
bmeeker

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I think my mojo is working pretty well already (I set it up last Friday). It seems to be protecting me from my husband, but it doesn't seem to heal the situation, yet. Should I go ahead & activate the Triple Strength Blessing mojo I have, or should I give the Triple Strength Lucky Red Clover more time to work?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello AlyssaH ,
If this were me, I would also work the other mojo hand.
Hope this helps.
Be safe
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Thank you! I did end up working the Blessing mojo. It seems like the chaos has been out of control since, but I'm going to say that it would probably be a LOT worse, if I didn't get the mojos. I decided to back up everything with a Blessing Candle set for me on LM's altar. The situation is just really extreme though, so I am taking a multi-pronged approach. On the day to day, the mojos are definitely working for me :)
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby AlyssaH » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:33 am

I bought one of these for my friend, at the same time that I bought mine. Anyway, she hasn't been feeding it :/ I made her feed it & say the psalm today & I told her she needs to keep it in her bra & feed it every week & talk to it & pray over it, like it's her BEST FRIEND. I can't tell if it's still active for her, but no one else has touched it, so I think this could make it wake up?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Helllo, AlyssaH,
I usually feed it everyday for the first week and keep it directly on my person for the first week.
Then, I feed it once a week. I treat it like a baby and talk to it, kiss it, etc.
Hope her way works for her (but you sound like a good teacher and she will learn from you)
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby icebergslim » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 am

I think my Lucky Red Clover Mojo is dead and I feel bad becauseit was my first mojo. I put it in a small box for about two or three weeks because I had got two other mojo. Last night I took my red Clover Mojo out of the box, feed it, talk to it and it looked flat like no life, it didn't jump or perk up also I slept with it and it still look lifeless.
What should I do?
Should I put in back in the box and barry it in the ground?
Can I open it and do the instruction over to rechargeit?
icebergslim

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello, icebergslim ,
Try to recharge it (according to the instructions).
If it still seems lifeless, then go ahead and bury it according to protocol.
Then, get yourself a new one.
By the way, there's nothing wrong with carrying 3 mojos.
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby icebergslim » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
icebergslim

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am

Miss Aida wrote:Helllo, AlyssaH,
I usually feed it everyday for the first week and keep it directly on my person for the first week.
Then, I feed it once a week. I treat it like a baby and talk to it, kiss it, etc.
Hope her way works for her (but you sound like a good teacher and she will learn from you)
Take care

Well, she got pulled over & the cops went through her purse & opened up the mojo bag, & just basically killed it! Grrr. Mine seems to be doing ok. I just followed basic instructions with all of mine, but I notice they seem more active since I memorized the 23rd psalm to say with them. Also since I've become emotionally attached to the psalm, my mojo bags seem much more lively. It's kind of neat.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Re: Lucky Red Clover Mojo Hand& Request For Suggestions

Unread postby ginjer29 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:52 am

Hello,

I will be ordering a Lucky Red Clover Bag this Friday. I have purchased other items in the past and have had candles burned for me as well. My results were mixed. It is my belief this had more to do with me.

I have changed my outlook on my life, to a positive,thankful and personally powerful one. I have have seen great changes as a result. I was hit by a car as a pedestrian some months back. I was in despair. I had to change. There was no other way around it. I spoke to Ms. Cat around this time if I recall correctly.

Many problems resolved seemingly out of the blue. I have stopped worrying and feel sure things will work out. This has had a powerful affect on my life.

As I continue to lead my life from this place, I have thought to start my hoodoo practice again to strengthen and add to my blessings. I don't know if I'm being clear about what I am looking for...

I believe the Red Clover Bag is right for me for this purpose. Do you agree this is the correct way to proceed or is there a better product for me to purchase?

Also:

I was involved with a man I have very strong feelings for. He has so many of the qualities I had been looking for. The doubt I lived with in the past served to push him away. I felt I wasn't "enough". Name a way I devalued myself and I did it. He in no way ever did anything for me to feel this way. He was crazy about me. Needless to say as a week, afraid and unsure woman, I couldn't hold on to that relationship. We were together for a year before it fell apart.

I do not have any personal concerns. I did not know much about hoodoo when we were closer and never collected any. I did a honey jar spell a while ago without them. It worked until I got in my own way again. I used a baby food jar. it is always has a light covering of honey on it. It is tightly closed. Not sure what that's about....

I still have it but I haven't worked it in 4 months. I had to stop working it. It had become obsessive thinking. That thinking stopped one week after I put the honey jar and him "away" to focus on myself.

I am going to try again. It may not be meant to be or it. like most everything else in my life. needed me to change how I viewed myself and the world around me. I intend to find out once and for all and walk away if need be. I do not often have feelings this strong. I feel I should pursue it.

Should I start working the same honey jar again? Should I start fresh? I do not have any personal concerns. Is there some other spell/bag/? you would suggest I use?

If there are other ways I can work to bring more to my life in all areas, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks.
ginjer29

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, ginjer29 ,

I am so very sorry that this tragic accident happed to you. But, you have a wonderful outlook and that is a great start.

Your bag sounds good. Very good.

I would also look at return to me products: www.lukymojo.com/returntome.html

And, of course, the honey jar. I would keep the old one and start a new one. Just keep adding things as (and if) you get them: name papers, pictures, etc,

I wish you the very best in you r life and you r future endeavors

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ginjer29 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 am

Great! I will order the bag this Friday as planned.

Thank you. Given what happened to me, I got off incredibly easy. I'm still in recovery. In about another year, with physical therapy, it will be as if nothing ever happened. I have no scars anywhere other than those from the surgery I needed for my knee. Miss Aida, my doctors cannot believe I wasn't killed or more seriously or permanently injured. I say that I am blessed, because I truly am. I just had to see it. :)

Ms. Cat let me know it would be a hard road to tow for a little while, however, it would be o.k. She let me know goals I had wanted to achieve would come if I made the effort. I had just dreamed in the past but I hadn't taken the initiative. She was kind and very helpful in both spiritual and practical matters. The consult has helped me greatly. I recommend them.

I will look at the return to me products and add to my order. I may have a question or two about those. I will post if I do.

I have everything else for the honey jar except for body fluids and the like. Believe you me, If this doesn't work out when I move on to another relationship I will make it my business to get those in case I need them. I've told every woman I know to do this. Ya never know. I will put the old one away and start a new one as you suggested.

Thanks for your reply. I wish you the very best as well. :)
ginjer29

Unread postby terracotta » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 am

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how large the High John the Conqueror root is that generally comes in this particular mojo? I received mine a couple of days ago, but had a hard time identifying this in order to anoint it, as nothing really stood out as looking like the photographs I've seen. Is it possible it was a tiny chip that looked similar to other root chips contained within? Or is it likely that mine was missing, if it wasn't obviously standing out from the other ingredients? I assumed when I woke up the bag that I just didn't know what to look for, and anointed the small chips that could possibly have been the right item, but now I'm wondering it it was actually not in there.

How vital is the John the Conqueror root in this bag, if it turns out that it was missing? I'm hoping that it will still be effective, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to say for sure.

Thanks in advance.
terracotta

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Hello, terracotta,

They are not too big. Neither are the lodestones or the pyrite.

When I was taking the Hoodoo Course, I had initially failed the mojo hand because my lodestone was too big! Miss cat was gracious enough to send me a bag of small little lodestone pieces that were tiny. That's all that was needed.

My educated guess is that you got a very small piece of the root (because in mojo bags, they cannot be bulky).

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby terracotta » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:10 am

Thanks, Miss Aida, I hoped that was the case, so fingers crossed I did anoint the correct item!
terracotta

Unread postby Neeks » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:14 am

Hi All,

I have been looking at a number of Mojo Hands for a few weeks now to make sure I get the right 1 then I came accross the Lucky Red Clover All purpose Mojo Hand and knew it was the right 1 for me. However, I wanted to know if you thought it was wise to get a second mojo hand to work along side it for extra help in 1 particular area? So for example if I bought a triple strength Money drawing mojo Hand would that make the Money side of things extra powerful compared to the love and protection or will it not make much of a difference because the Lucky Red Clover Is an all purpose mojo?

Thanks in Advance
Neeks

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello Neeks,

Yes, if you got a money mojo to add alongside the Red Clover Mojo Bag I think that would make the money side of things extra strong. Good thinking!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Frater A-E-L » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Wanted to get my hand going tonight and was wondering how much of the other ingredients to add I got a few toe nail clippings / finger nail clippings as well as some hair I cut off a bit ago.

Another question I have a nice golf ball size John the conqurer root I carry and feed will it conflict with this bag?

I got the triple strength red clover btw.
Frater A-E-L

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Frater A-E-L,

Just follow the instructions that come with the bag. And no, it shouldn't conflict with your root.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Frater A-E-L » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Triple strength clover question.

I recently got my bag but been to sick to get it going is it safe to store for a few more days till i get well?

And to clear up my question above the wording had me a bit confused on the instruction paper It says to put in personal items but not how much.

Would a small lock of hair and some toe nail clippings be fine. Or is there a perfed amount.

Bless you all!

Thanks ahead of time back to rest <3
Frater A-E-L

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, Frater A-E-L

Any amount is good. Small lock of hair, toe and/or finger nails, saliva, skin cells, etc

But I prefer the hair for this mojo hand.

Take care and njoy your Mojo hand!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Just got my hand finished

Unread postby Frater A-E-L » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 am

Got my hand going tonight, I have to say the energy I got from this hand was strong! Put the hairs up on my head. I stutterd a bit on the prayer by repeating the first 3 lines of the prayer twice haha and had issues finding the conqurer root but all is done and prayed over it and let the candle burn out. Talked to my bag and stuck it in my pocket now off to bed I'll post some results soon I hope !

Btw if the charm falls off or the bag gets a hole should we just sew it up with red thread ? Was wondering cause bag feels a bit stuffed when tied I added no extra stuff just a small lock of hair.

And one last thing, so In different situations of need should I talk to the bag to let it know what I need help with?

As for sleeping with it should it stay in my pocket or near my pillow / under it?

I know I'm going to pray and oil it for 7 days then weekly from what I'm planning.

93 93/93
Frater A-E-L

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello, Frater A-E-L

I will answer each question after the question

Btw if the charm falls off or the bag gets a hole should we just sew it up with red thread ? --YES

And one last thing, so In different situations of need should I talk to the bag to let it know what I need help with? --Definitely yes

As for sleeping with it should it stay in my pocket or near my pillow / under it?--I like the pocket better but you can do either

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo