• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Re: Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread postby RainbowsOfAvalon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Thank you thank you Miss Athena! That's exactly what I needed to know. Now I have the right place to start, and... I'll post my results :)
RainbowsOfAvalon

Unread postby dreaming_rose » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am

I got a reading that advised me to peacefully break apart a toxic friendship that my partner has. I am instructed NOT to use any type of anger-inducing products! It is supposed to be a peaceful separation, so I can't use any tried and true anger tricks like Conjureman Ali's frying hot pepper name papers or shaking a vinegar jar for them. I'm going to do a moving candle spell and send his toxic friend away into a bucket of river water and then out into the river system, and move my partner's candle closer to me and our love.

I have separation and break up products, and I am ordering hotfoot and banishment.

My partner is going on an extended vacation with his friend for about a week; is it best to do the moving candle separation and have it done BEFORE they go on their trip, or DURING the trip when they are constantly together?

Doing it when they are together makes it easier to hide my working and it may hit harder/faster since they'll be together and it may spark reasons to end the friendship, but doing it ahead of time may build up energy to hit them when they are together. What timing would you folks recommend for this spell? While they are together or apart, and while they are awake or asleep?
dreaming_rose

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 am

Hello dreaming_rose,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

If you want to facilitate a peaceful "break up" between these two friends, do NOT use Break Up products! They're formulated to cause explosive fights with a lot of drama and anger. Use Separation products instead, and even Banishing oil on the candle signifying this friend, to create a situation where a peaceful yet clean break can happen.

If it were me doing this work, I'd start it now, before the trip starts. That way the energy can be going when the trip begins, and set them up to maybe have some heart to hearts during the trip that will end the friendship. If there is a good way to throw a bad friendship into sharp relief, it's traveling with that person. And I think you could do the spell when they're awake or asleep, you call.

Good luck!

P.S. You asked a variation of this question in another place on the forum and I deleted it. It's against forum rules to post the same question twice. If you do so again you're likely to end up with a board warning. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:50 pm

I bought a LM break up candle and it completely shattered after a clear and clean burn. Should I be worried?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello, Trinibrownin ,

I am sorry but you are in the wrong subforum and thread.

This type of question is supposed to be in the candle divination thread

We are not supposed to give candle interpretations but I will break the rule just this one time (because I am excited for you):

EXCELLENT ! That is great success with the candle!

OK, remember, in the future, please post in the correct subforum and thread

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!!! I will remember.
Trinibrownin

Unread postby dreaming_rose » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Sister Jean,

Thank you for answering my question about when the best time to work the spell is, and for the heads up about Break Up oil! I didn't know that Break Up products were formulated to cause a lot of drama. I'll definitely stick to cast off evil and separation, and hotfoot for the person I'm trying to get rid of.

I'd posted that other question in the thread specifically for banishing oil since I thought it was more appropriate there, but I'll be more careful in the future.

Does anyone have any advice on if there are jar spells or other ongoing works for separation that are more peaceful than anger-inducing? The moving candle spell obviously will only be done one time and I'm hoping to supplement it with another spell for when they are together.
dreaming_rose

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:15 am

Hi dreaming_rose,

Have you read through the posts in this thread? It is devoted to less dramatic, more peaceful separation so you will likely find your answers here. Continuing to work a break up jar with Separation vs. Break Up products appears to be in line with your goal.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Paymetoday » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:20 pm

I'm a little confused on which product I should buy. I don't know if break up or separation is a better fix for my situation. My bf has an ex wife whom he has 2 children with. They "broke up" 2 years ago. He hasn't gone back there to live. Yet this woman is still in love with him and endlessly trying to pursue a sexual relationship with him. I just found out that she's giving him money and when he's been going over there to see his sons theyre sleeping with each other. I am fed up with this woman. It has been years and she still refuses to leave my bf alone. Even her children tell me about this endless pursuit she's on.

What I want to know is what product to use to achieve to put an end to this relationship. Initially I was thinking "break up" because they are already living separate & I think maybe they might need to really fight in order to lose their attraction to each other since it seems to be never ending..... BUT then I was thinking maybe separation is better because on this thread I read Catherine say it has some healing herbs so it's good in cases where people have kids with each other... but because they live apart I don't know if separation is good for this...

Which line of products do the experts suggest for this situation?
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:07 am

Hi Paymetoday,

What a messy situation. I am so sorry this is happening to you.

I do agree that Separation would be preferable to Break Up, as it is meant for a more peaceful parting which you would want given the involvement of children.

However, this lady belongs in a freezer spell to freeze her romantic attachment to him. Do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you will find information on how to construct that spell.

There is also a lot of useful advice in this thread on ending the ties between your partner and his outside lover:
break-up-my-lover-spouse-from-his-her-outside-lover-t21851.html

You should also work on maintaining his faithfulness to you. I suggest a Nation Sack for this goal:
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

I sincerely hope this helps. Good luck and please keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Muneca_Doll » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:26 pm

I definitely need those separation products and divorce candle too. In response to that divorce candle, I guess I will be doing some shopping at LM soon.
Muneca_Doll

Spell to make someone lose interest in romantic rival

Unread postby Soyeemoon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 am

I have looked at freezer spells that STOP someone in their tracks and have worked one on a different person that I have strong feelings has romantic intent(ie her intentions on him). That person is more like a nuisance than anything because Im not worried about her intent having any impact on him.

What I am looking for is to cool or wane his intentions on another person. I want him to change his mind on how favourably he sees her. Not to make them fight or anything passionately negative -just for her to be not of significance.
This person in particular however is an old childhood friend of my husbands. And back when we were very shakey in our relationship -he began to develop a crush on this person. It was brief a few months and he has admiration and respect for her. I want to DIMINISH that from him. I dont necessarily want her out of his life but I do want to put a halt on any romantic considerations on even to cool of the friendship considerably to aqquaintance level.
Or just fade away to nothing, the friendship just fades.

Ive tried looking in the forums but couldnt find anything for what Im looking for. Apologies if something like this is posted before but could use some advice.
Soyeemoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello, Soyeemoon ,

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the many page here. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Soyeemoon » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 am

Sorry it gets confusing which is the right subforum and thread. I couldnt find my post could you inbox me the link if you have a chance. If not thats okay too
Soyeemoon

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello Soyeemoon,

Your post has been moved to this thread, like Miss Aida said. Read up through this thread for more ideas.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi everyone,

One of my relatives is in a manipulative marriage. His wife is using the children as bait. He's tried to commit suicide more than once. He's told our family he's only in the marriage because he will lose his children. It's been months since we've heard from him. I prayed to saint martha to assist me in getting him out his marriage as amicable and mutual as possible. This morning, something told me to go to his wife's Facebook. There are no pictures of them together, but just the children. Is the a particular spell I should do to make the peacefully divorce?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello, Trinibrownin

I am so sorry to read this

There are 7 pages on this thread. One of the posts is a wonderful spell by Devi Spring.

I recommend that spell

I hope all turns out well for him

Such a bad place to be in, poor guy
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I Just made a few purchases from LM for the separation spell. Are there any particular bible verses to that pertains to separation while handling the spell?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, Trinibrownin

Check out the prayers on his page:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I read through them and they apply to this situation

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce