• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

Re: Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello Roscommon,

Welcome to the forums! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear about your rude, intrusive neighbor. And you're right, you probably won't be able to *completely* keep this guy off your land until you get a fence, but here are some ideas you can try in the meantime:

1. Put up an invisible fence: Use your urine to mark your territory, and as you do so, strongly say, "This piece of land is MINE! And no one is going to use it without my permission." Also sprinkle Fiery Wall of Protection powder around the border of the land, saying the same thing and praying that it will be protected from all outsiders:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

2. You could also bury a box of Red Devil Lye, one at each cornerr, with the devils facing outward, for protection.

3. Next time you are out there, gather some dirt from the four corners of the property and (if you can get it back into the USA), you could use that dirt in protection candle spells. You could create a mini version of your property on your altar and burn candles for protection in the middle while you're away.

You can find more ideas here:

spells-to-protect-property-from-vandalism-and-tagging-t24278.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Roscommon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Thank you so much for the protection advice I will take it and use it as instructed. As for being civil to one another do you think a honey jar might be helpful, or anything else? I grew up in NYC so I have a large town mentality. This is a very small town +-2000 people and I never realized how much you stand out when I am so used to blending in. Everyone knows you and your business so being on good terms with this neighbor and his family would be less noticeable than being on bad terms with him (as far as living in the town goes).
Roscommon

Noisy, Invasive Neighbor

Unread postby olderScot » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

I have had problems from my neighbours since they moved in. Parties, bangs, and then loud DIY and then him coming onto my land to hack at shrubs and trees. He also puts his rubbish in my bin, and he has just done it again,and I am fed up to the back teeth with this. To do so he has had to come through a communal close to my back yard.

I am 100% sure there is no magic involved on his part; he is just an arrogant SOB who thinks he can do what he likes. I want to protect my land and myslef from him and his family. I no longer walk on his side of the street after the whole brood ostentatiously turned their backs on me as I passed, and I have had them shout comments at me in the past. He is an alpha male with a car with Raging bull written on the side, and I am fed up with his intimidation.

Whenever it seems that it is ok, then there's another incident. We have had 14 years of this, nearly 15 now, and I am fed up with his arrogant behaviour.

Is there anything I can lay down at my gate and in my close to stop him invading my land?

Would Fiery wall of protection work?

Thanks!
olderScot

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello, olderScot ,

Welcome to the forum

Well, all of this is illegal. You need to call the police each and every time. Even when they shout things at you.

If you had a video camera, you could enough proof to sue them. And, nowadays, they aren't expensive.

I had neighbors do this to me until I bought a handheld video camera (it cost me $20) and as soon as I showed it to them, Poof! They stopped!

Use Goofer Dust to lay down and here's some spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And, protection spells for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

But, enough is enough! Take control. They are most likely doing all this stuff to you because they can and because there is no resistance from you. They are bullies. Show them you are not afraid and these monsters usually end up actually being the weaklings. I know this from taking on all of my own neighbors.

Wishing you the best

happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to use spell for Peaceful Home Spell

Unread postby lourdesmz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am

Greetings,

I was advised to use Lucky Mojo's 'Peaceful Home Spell" for the issues at home. Before proceeding I have some questions:

1. Can this be used for upstair neighbors? They're making constant noise and want to pacify them at least to normal. On the instructions, it says to write on the paper the name of all house members - we are peaceful inside our household. However, the peace needs to come from our upstairs neighbors, so, in this case what do I do, do I write the names of our family members of the name of our upstairs neighbor? What kind of paper can I use, parchment or regular? If non-glass case candle is set on top of paper with written names do I wrap the remaining candle with this paper and then bury it?

2. For this spell waxing moon is desired. Is there any particular day of the week?

3. The spell states to use a blue offertory candle or glass candle. If I use a glass candle I would not be able to bury it since when the glass candle is finished there's no wax residue inside. So, would regular candle without the glass casing better in order to bury the remaining in the soil?

I think this is all I have in questions. Please advise. Thanks.
lourdesmz

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, lourdesmz,

I will answer each question after the question:

1. Can this be used for upstair neighbors? -YES
2-do I write the names of our family members of the name of our upstairs neighbor? -Just their names if the spell is for them
3-What kind of paper can I use, parchment or regular? -Any of those
4-If non-glass case candle is set on top of paper with written names do I wrap the remaining candle with this paper and then bury it?-After the candle burns, yes
5- For this spell waxing moon is desired. Is there any particular day of the week- I like Sunday or Monday
6. The spell states to use a blue offertory candle or glass candle. If I use a glass candle I would not be able to bury it since when the glass candle is finished there's no wax residue inside. So, would regular candle without the glass casing better in order to bury the remaining in the soil?-You can recycle the glass and just bury whatever wax remains and the petition paper

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alabamaworley » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 am

My neighbors have two houses on one rental property (they do not own it). In the front lives the adult daughter with her adult sons. In the rear guest cottage is her mother, mother's boyfriend, and mother's brother in this tiny cottage. The daughter has been selling drugs out of this house. It has gotten bad- I've installed a security systems, have lots of protection amulets and Blessings put on our home. On 9/6/2016 she was arrested for dealing drugs out of that home after many people on the street finally took a stance and got law enforcement in involved.

After the owner of local known drug bar posted her bail. She's been out since still selling drugs while the heat is cracking down we have been at the mercy of court system which takes forever. Since then shes obtained a lawyer and had her pretrial hearing rescheduled multiple times it's almost disheartening at this point. The landlord of this property hasn't kicked them out yet, which I know can be a long process but I just can't believe they still live there.

On top of the known drug activity next door they have 3 pit bulls they've picked up from abusive environments. They neglect these animals simply throwing them outside for all hours of the day and of course they bark. All day.. all night they bark. We are in a beach town so the house are stacked close. I can even sit in my living room and hear those dogs go on. They do not care if it affects other people at all. One of the pit bulls even escape and bit somebody on the road. I keep my dogs on the other side of the yard because these dogs coast the fence line looking to fight other dogs.

It's unnerving to be next to this and i get nervous to leave my home outside of work- most of the time when my husband is at work (he works nights) You just never know whose high and next door.

These people have destroyed the quality of life on our peaceful dead end road in this sleepy beach town. I desperately need any hoodoo advice you can recommend as we wait for the legal stuff to play out.
alabamaworley

Unread postby triana » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi... I didn't know where to post this question and chose this topic simply because of the word, "neighbors," in the thread title.

I recently discovered that my downstairs neighbor is a root worker. I live in a 3 floor walk-up and with way the ventilation is in my building I can smell whenever she is working (I never smell food though). So sometimes it's a sweet smell, sometimes it's just incense and sometimes, like today, there's a strong urine smell and it's horrible... like, so strong that I have to leave. Fortunately this isn't daily but when it happens it's bad.

I have never met her and have never even seen her, but after months of certain smells and sounds I Googled her name and found her blog so I know she's definitely a rootworker.

1) Do I just continue to live with the urine smell? I don't even know what I would say because it would definitely be awkward but today I could still smell it even after I went outside because the smell was still in my nose. I was even paranoid that maybe my clothes had the smell in them because it's so strong. I really want to move for other reasons but can't afford to just yet and know deep down that this is something I'll have to continue to silently suffer thru until I can move.

2) Could work she's doing for other people have a negative effect on me? I only ask because after a rough patch, things briefly got better for a couple of months last year before she moved in but then suddenly everything that could go wrong did and my life was one disaster after another - this is probably a coincidence though.

3) Should I do any protection work or am I just being overly dramatic?

Thanks
triana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, alabamaworley,

I am so sorry that this is happening.

PLEASE call animal cruelty centers. There are even some available just for PitBulls

I am not sure why all of you are not constantly calling the police. I would be calling constantly (every time they violate the law).

There are 9 pages here on spell advice. Have you read the pages first?

We ask that you read the pages first then ask us anything that you wish to ask (and we will be more than happy to assist you).

I pray that all of this works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, triana,

Since we don't know who this person is and what she is doing, protection may not be a bad idea at all.

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

The spells ought not have an affect on you if performed properly but I would still do a cleansing and protection

Last, it wouldn't hurt to talk to her and tell he what these odors are doing. If she is not cooperative, then please contact management

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alabamaworley » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:59 am

Miss Aida,

Yes I've read through the Lucky Mojo Site. I was thinking run devil run and hot foot. However I have no interest in attempting to get close to the property for personal and legal reasons. Is there a way to successfully conduct a hot foot spell without putting it on property? Also. Would I need to do a cleansing a protection spell after I perfom these two spells?

Thanks!
alabamaworley

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:31 am

Hello alabamaworley,

Yes, you can do Hot Foot work "long distance" by creating a Hot Foot jar. You can find more information about that type of work and ask questions about it here:

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

You can also do a Hot Foot candle spell, and you can find all the materials for that in the Lucky Mojo Hot Foot spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

That kit also comes with materials for protection and cleansing for you, which you absolutely need if you do this work. You can incorporate Run Devil Run! products into your protection work.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby triana » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.
triana

Unread postby Deborah_1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:53 am

I have a neighbor who has an electric guitar (I think bass) that he loudly plays at all hours. It is making my life difficult.

This situation began in Sept.2016 (August ?) and I have mentioned it to who was the apartment manager (she no longer works at the apartment complex), and have had employees of the apartment complex enter my apartment to listen.

I am unsure if it is the person next door to me, or the person above me. Maybe someone here could divine and tell me which it is? I think it's the person above me (apt. #edited out - Sister Jean) but I'm unsure.

I can't take listening to his loud guitar much longer.

Please help me with this.
Deborah_1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Hello Deborah_1,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear that you have an annoying neighbor. Instead of asking for someone to divine who he is, I think you'd having better luck if you walk around your buildings and discreetly listen at a few doors the next time he's playing to figure out which unit it is. If he's playing after 10 p.m., he's violating the noise ordinance, and you can call the cops. That would surely get his attention.

After that, if he continues to be a nuisance, hot foot him out of there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Deborah_1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello Sister Jean, unfortunately listening outside of the apartment doors doesn't work. I have listened outside the door of these apartments, and some employees of my apartment complex have walked around the outside of the apartments listening. We've been discretely listening outside apartments for months, and don't know who it is. This is a high rise apartment complex, and the front doors are very difficult to hear through.

I divined that it's the apartment is above me, however it sounds like it's the guy who lives next door to me (the wall between our apartments vibrates), although he denies it.

I don't want to call the cops, because this will reflect badly on me when my lease comes up for renewal. This is because the management at the apartments isn't as ethical as they should be. Calling the cops would be one of the worst things I could do under the circumstances.

Under the circumstances, it would be great if someone could divine what apartment number it is, so I can make certain of who it is.

I looked at the hotfoot link, however all the apartments are indoor. Much like a hotel or dormitory, the apartments are across the hall from each other. The hall floors are made of tile, a cleaning person cleans the hall floors daily. Therefore, there are no footprints I could get, no clothing or shoes of this person.

The only way I could work the hotfoot is by the candle ritual mentioned in the link. However, I would need the name of the person, which I don't have. I know the name of the person next door, but not above me. I do have a photo of the person who lives next door. I do wish I knew if it is the person who lives in apt. #-edited out-Sister Jean or #edited out - Sister Jean, or even someone else? I am not very good divining for myself (I need to practice) and don't want to make a mistake on who it is. Thanks
Deborah_1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 am

Hello Deborah_1,

Please stop including the apartment numbers in your posts. We get the idea without them and that personal information shouldn't be posted online.

You don't have to know the person's name to do Hot Foot work on them. On the petition paper, you can just say "My annoying bass-playing neighbor"or something like that. Then use that paper to work a Hot Foot candle ritual or create a Hot Foot jar:

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

If you want to get a reading to find out who the person is, you can find reputable readings here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Hello all!

To say I have an aggressive, harassing neighbor is an understatement.

Long story short - she verbally attacks me every time I have house work done on my house. She does not want any of my workers even accidentally stepping foot on her property. I had a reading done by an AIRR member who said the neighbor is jealous of me, my husband, my family, my finances, and that she's a very angry person. She's 20+ years older than me, widowed, and has a 30+ year old son who lives with her whom she controls.

I can't keep living like this and want her gone...but I have a problem, I'm 7 months pregnant and I don't want to do any work that will harm me or my baby.

I was told protection work, possibly some stop gossip also to calm her down.

Are these the works you recommend? Anything else for now?

Certainly, after I give birth I want to hit her hard with hot foot, and maybe even a mirror box.

Let me know.

Blessings

Cinnamon9
cinnamon9

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello cinnamon9,

I'm sorry you're dealing with this awful person. Protection work on your, your family and your home would definitely be a good idea. If you think she's gossiping against you, definitely add in some Stop Gossip work.

And if you want to Hot Foot her but don't want to do the work yourself, you could always hire a rootworker to do that work for you. You can find reputable workers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Thank you so much, Sister Jean! This helps tremendously.
cinnamon9

Unread postby Deborah_1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.

I know to not provide personal info like apt. numbers in the future. Sorry about that.

My health hasn't been great lately, and this is why I haven't done any work on this person. It's left me a little out of practice. I'll take care of my health, and then go after this guitarist.

Thank you for the links you provided, concerning the Hot Foot work and divination. Thanks again.
Deborah_1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello, Deborah_1

You are right: your health comes first.

Wishing you improved health and happy that you're putting your own welfare first

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi

Quick question -
I ordered some candles through MISC to be lit; one FWOP for me and 1 Stop Gossip for the neighbor.

Since the neighbor is right next door, is there anything you recommend I bury on her property to make her stop with her anger and jealousy and constant verbal attacks on me? Again, I'm 7 months pregnant and want to be careful, but I need her to stop. Could burning stop gossip incense outside help? Slippery elm bark buried on her property? I also read on here http://herb-magic.com/chia-seed.html that chia seeds are good for back biting and stop gossip.

I just want to give this work a little punch while being safe so I can feel comfortable continuing moving about my property and getting work done outside without her literally stalking my every move and verbally attacking me.

Blessings
Cinnamon9
cinnamon9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, cinnamon9

You are absolutely correct.

Also, you could put some stop gossip oil on a coin and thro that on her property while stating your petition. You know that the neighbor will pick up money!!

Wishing you and your baby the very best

Please let us know when you deliver

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TroubledSisters » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 am

Hi all kind souls, i am in desperate help for my nasty neighbor to move.

They have me and my sister really under immense pressure that we cannot even go about our daily life in peace.
We like in a complex condo apartment where 4 units share a floor. Our main door directly faces that nasty neighbor.

We've lived there for 10 years now and the nasty neighbor (both sisters in their late 40s, we'd say?) have moved in for barely a year and already causing us so much distress and negative energy. :(

It started out with them spying on us coming in and leaving the house with our usual routine.
We didn't think much of it as they were new neighbors and we respected them since they were much older than we are.

Then it escalated.

In the 2nd week they moved in, they started listening in on all our conversations.
They peep in our windows EVERY TIME they leave the house to head out. (We don't see the point of any of this?! Why does it matter if we're home or out?)

We hear them spreading vicious rumors about us to the rest of the neighbors as well but we chose not to confront because we didn't want to make matters worse.
Them both sisters are just plain nasty to us!

We can even hear them rush across the floor to their balcony window and main door to see who's leaving our apartment if they hear our front door close!
Not to mention the recording HD cam they've installed to "keep watch" of us. (But whatever in the world for?? Why??)
We're frightened of more nonsense from them that we've even refrained from switching on lights when we're home or keeping our voices as low as possible because WE JUST WANT PEACE.

BUT, THIS HAS GOT TO BE STOPPED.

We've read up about spells like RDR and hot foot powder but it is not even remotely possible considering throwing anything NEAR their door step or shoes as they've faced a HD recording camera facing our main door that captures motions if we so much as even open our door to walk our dog.

Will any other suggestions work for us? We can't sprinkle any powers on the door knob or near her front door because of their cam.
PLS PLS HELP, any kind souls?

This has driven us to depression and now we feel like we're losing any last bit of sanity left in us.

We just hope they'll move ASAP so we can enjoy peace and them their happiness else where.
TroubledSisters

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Dear TroubledSisters --

I suggest working with photos of their place -- for istance, from Google Streetview -- and laying the photos on a flate tray, then working them as you would in "real life." When done, burn the papers to ash. Then drive by with your window rolled down and very subtly scatter the ash from your car window in front of their house. The cameras will not pick that up.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TroubledSisters » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:42 am

Dear catherineyronwode, thank you sooo much for your reply.

OMG, your advice is so incredibly important to us.
However, we do not really understand what kind of "work" you're referring to. Which spell in particular is recommended, please?
Also, is it possible to send you a picture or 2 of the five storey complex apartment we are living at?
We're on the second floor and the distance between the driveway to the front of their house is perhaps too high and too far of a distance to even "subtly" scatter the ashes into.

This worries us plenty. :cry: :(
It seems like there is no possible way to get them to move so we can have each live our own lives.
Please, please advise.

Looking forward for any help. Thank you so, so much.
TroubledSisters

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Hello, TroubledSisters ,

I believe that Miss cat is referring to Hotfoot spells:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

There is even a hotfoot kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Ad if you browse this thread, there are spells listed on how to work with maps. I believe that Aura posted it

Please do not send pictures. Against the forum rules (but thank you for asking first!).

Wishing you the very best with this situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby c36006 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 am

Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker here and I need some help with my new neighbors! Some new renters moved into the house next door. There are several people living there, however, one in particular will sit outside and blast music alllllll weekend long. They have installed a speaker system outside, so you already know how loud the music is being played! I can hear this inside my house. They have parties and invite over a hundred people, who will park anywhere and everywhere.

Aside from Hot Footing them (which I feel in this situation would be a bit harsh since it's only the music that is bothering me), do you guys have any suggestions on how I can get them to stop playing loud music? Any binding, controlling, commanding work I can do on them? I just want them to stop being so loud.

Thanks in advance!!
c36006

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi c36006,

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your noisy neighbors. It's terrible to have your peace disturbed at home.

Have you spoken to the owner of that home? They may not be aware that their tenants are creating so much noise. You could also call the police if the situation gets out of hand.

I would take a photo of their house and put it under a candle dressed with Influence and Peaceful Home. This may help to get them to tone it down.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

You could also work with Banishing products, which are less aggressive than Hot Foot, if the neighbors continue to cause problems for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Have you read through this thread? There are several pages full of advice and ideas so you may find something else that you'd like to try.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby c36006 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:50 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thanks for your response, and advice! This sounds like something I could do.

I have mentioned it one time to them but it still continues unfortunately. I've decided to drop it since I have had bad experiences with approaching neighbors in the past, and I wouldn't want it to escalate to that point again. People don't like to be called out when they are bothering others apparently! I still have a Hot Foot kit from my previous neighbors, which I never used because we moved. It's unfortunate that after so many years of peace, I find myself in this situation again. :(

All the best.
c36006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm

My Neighbors have been putting their pooper scooper full of dog shiton my property.

First time, I moved it back to their property

Second time, I threw all the shit on their property and then politely called them and told them never to do this again

Next time? The camera and the police. And, if they do it again, Court.

Ohh! Did I forget to mention the last resort? Goofer Dust???? Silly me!!

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am

A friend of mine is currently living at a hotel, one of those extended residence type places. He's been there about a year now and for the most part it's been fine as far as his neighbors go. Here's the thing though, he's staying in one of the sections with the bigger rooms, so whenever a large family or just a large party of people comes to stay, they get put right next to him and they are always just ridiculously noisy. They run down the hall like a herd of elephants, slam their doors, and just shriek and holler. The worst is when it's a huge group spread over multiple rooms, cuz then they're constantly running back and forth or just standing in their doorway (and right outside of his as a result) just hanging out.

I know these people are just trying to enjoy their vacation, and some people get a bit inconsiderate when they're staying in a place they don't have to be responsible for, so I don't want to do anything harsh to them. I was thinking of a honey jar. Something to keep the the people in room #blabbityblah calm and well behaved. That way whoever stays there will chill the hell out and still enjoy themselves without making the actual residents miserable.

I figure burning a candle with Tranquility oil and maybe some Peaceful Home on the jar would be good. I'd have to look up a few things to tell him what to get specifically.

I just wanted to know if this is something that would be workable to begin with. So I guess that's my question: Can you honey jar a room/apartment so that the people who come to stay will be calm and behave better than they would've otherwise?
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 am

Hello, DreadPirateQueen ,

Your ideas of tranquility and peaceful home spells are excellent.

Not sure how a honey jar will help.

Since you are looking for a jar spell to place these candles atop, you may want to instead consider buying a bottle of Peace Water and use that in lieu of a honey jar

Pour that in the jar instead

www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Wishing you and your friend the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 pm

I got the idea for a honey jar from the ones I've seen for business. They draw customers to you without working on anyone specific. I was basically going for something that would get stronger over time the way a honey jar does. I wasn't sure where to go from there or if it even fit this scenario. Thanks for directing me towards the Peace Water, I've never worked with it so I didn't know it could be used like that.
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Daisyinfire » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:28 am

Hi, I am new to this site. I don't have much experiences of practicing magic. It helped me once in my job seeking before.
I own an new apartment and moved in three years ago. A evil family moved in the flat right above mine two years ago. They have many selfish manners but the biggest trouble is annoying bumping noise. Their energetic little girl would not stop running, jumping and screaming. The building was poorly designed with wooden floor tiles, hence I can hear everything. I tried everything I could such as making complaint calls to everywhere to stop it. But the parents said they would not harm their precious daughter's feeling and right to play. ( from the property management office ) It's also hard to record any evidence and there is no such written law forbidding it. (I'm in Hong Kong.) (Do I have to invest a set of professional noise recorder and loud speakers? It's not allowed to play loud music but nothing says about jumping and running in here)
This has been giving me a great headache in a longtime. I am still paying for great amount of mortgage. If I rent mine and find somewhere else, the cost will be expensive. And I don't have much saving to do this now. It's still new and I don't want to surrender my home.
I tried burning sage, but it didn't work. Is hot foot my only choice now? I read about this retribution thing on hotfooting people. Is that true if I do the cleanse, it will not harm me? I don't want it to hurt my families either. And some one may see me if I have to put something to their apartment. 8 flats share a floor. There are CCTVs and securities will check each floor more than once everyday. Is there any thing I can do now?
Thank you so much for reading this long story. And please ignore my writing mistakes if any, English is not my mother language. Meanwhile, the girl has been jumping and playing for a whole day. Her happiness has been building on my pain. Please kindly advise me and help me out. :|
Daisyinfire

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Hello Daisyinfire,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your neighbors :( My recommendation to you would be to order Lucky Mojo's Hot Foot Spell Kit and work it against them so hopefully they'll want to move. You don't have to do anything to their door so you don't have to worry about getting caught. You can find it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

It includes an herbal bath for you to take to take off the "sin" of this heavier sort of spell. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ashe » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi all! I hope all is well!

I need advice about my selfish upstairs neighbors. I finally moved out my mom house and got my own apartment(yay) but my upstairs neighbors are loud and selfish.

The day I moved in, the guy who lives upstairs came to me, introduced himself and said "if you have any noise complaints please come to us and let us know." His niece and sister lives with him. The next three days I heard banging, loud stomping, the little girl running up and down. I am a student and I work. I need to study and try to study I went up there twice and asked them to stop. The noise continues, my apartment smells like weed because they smoke and it comes from them. I was sick on Friday and I wanted to sleep, it was 12:42am and they were running up and down and banging. I called security because I am sick and it's cold outside. Why should I walk upstairs to tell you to stop with the noise. They are adults and know someone lives below them. Yesterday as I was living my apartment he saw me and as he walked by going upstairs he said "calling security ain't going to get you what you want" in a threaten tone. I said "excuse me." He whispered something and went into his apartment and closed the door.

My question is what do I do to get them out of here? I don't take kind to threats. Especially when it's not my fault. It's him! They make noise, bang, and smoke weed. I love doing candle specials with herbs. Can anyone tell me what to purchase? I would truly appreciate it. I am a single female who lives alone. I want peace and quiet. Thank you!
Ashe

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 am

Hi Ashe,

I am sorry you're going through this. Your home should be a haven of peace, not a source of stress.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is a lot of advice on how to deal with neighbors like this. You could consider Hot Footing them away, or else work candles on them and/or the building management to influence them to behave.

Please read through this thread and if you still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Loud Neighbors Quiet Down

Unread postby smyleroi » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 pm

I have an upstairs neighbor who is probably an alcoholic and who during the summers seems to do his drinking outdoors. But when things cool down he takes himself and his buddies over to his place where he has the tv up loud (there's a layer of concrete between us, so the fact that I can hear anything at all is a wonder) and then blasts music and stomps and drops things until the wee hours of the morning. Last year I was recovering from surgery and each night could hear this and every word of his choicest 90s hip hop until 5 or 6am.

It's not malicious at this point, just thoughtless. So unless something shifts in another direction, I'm not at the moment trying to get him to leave or anything worse.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows a good spell for getting your neighbor to quiet down and be more considerate.

Thanks
smyleroi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, smyleroi ,

I am so sorry that you're dealing with this.

I have moved your post to the correct subforum. After reading the 9 page son this thread, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

take car and good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Bshuggaj » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:41 am

Removing a bad neighbor
Bshuggaj

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am

Hello Bshuggaj,

If you are having trouble with a neighbor, read through the nine pages of this thread for ideas on how you can deal with it.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Selling a house with a past

Unread postby nwcolors » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello, My name is Teresa. First time posting.
I am trying to sell a house and it has fallen out of escrow 3 times now. The last one because a woman came running up to the buyer screaming that the house is haunted. Scared the buyer enough that she walked away from her $15000 deposit. It feels like the house is jinxed. When I was renting is things would break over and over. 4 or 5 floods have happened inside the house. A double murder stabbing happened with some tenants. The deaths happened outside but on the property. The house has been vacant since August and I am getting desperate. I can't do the Saint Joseph kit because I live 1600 miles away. I think I may need to do something about the woman who is yelling at my buyers, the curse or jinx that may have been cast and bringing yet another set of buyers. Any suggestions are most appreciated. - Teresa
nwcolors

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello nwcolors ,

I have merged your post to dealing with annoying neighbors and you can read up on that

As far as getting rid of negativity in that house, you would need a reading on this to see what the problem is.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best with this situation

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants