• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:09 am

Last night, I made an offering of white wine and purified water to Saint Martha. After I prayed and stated my intention, both of the glasses were filled with bubbles. Does that mean I may need further cleansing?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello, Trinibrownin ,

This means to me that there's Spiritual activity going on.

It could either mean something positive (it was St Martha) or it could be negative (interference) .

Better safe than sorry. I'd perform another cleansing.

OR you could obtain a reading to see what was actually happening

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks miss aida,

I think it may have been St martha reaching out to me. I just got off the phone with place that sells resin statues about a saint martha statue I ordered months ago. They said it was ready for pickup, but I no longer need it since I ordered one already.
Trinibrownin

Unread postby MissNewConjure » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello All! It has been a long time since I have logged on and posted, although I frequent the forum regularly. I was so lucky to come across Lucky Mojo back in 2011. In 2012, I petitioned St. Martha with wonderful results. Years later, I find myself in a situation that is PERFECT for St. Martha's help. I spoke with her last week for comfort and guidance, I have been so distraught after my break-up with my live-in boyfriend. She came with immediate comfort and signs, he called me that night! I decided that I would petition her for the 9 Tuesdays. This was after speaking with her yesterday, utilizing my pendulum to get answers from her. It has been a month and a half since my break-up, and a long 6 weeks has it been. More recently, I have seen the benefits of my healing as I have lost my anger and have been able to see my own errors that led to our split. I simply was not in the space to pursue this correctly. Despite some horrid exchanges (mostly me to him, again very angry), my ex came around this past weekend and we had a great talk, and I think that talk happened at a fateful time-- again my headspace prior would not allow such a beneficial exchange. I realized how much I really do love him and I want to make this work.

I am hoping St. Martha will help me through this, but a part of me really knows she will. I am already comforted and feel my anxiety easing as I speak to her. I was so excited all day today to set up her alter and light her candle.

Thank you St. Martha for helping me already! I have faith in you, your strength, your wisdom, and your guidance. I know that with you, I will follow the right path with a open and loving heart. I am sincerely grateful!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!
MissNewConjure

Unread postby amysx13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all that you do for me every single day! Your continued blessings have brought me love, success, and the promise of a bright future. I will continue to pray to you every Tuesday and I ask that you continue to bless my life and my home as you have been. Thank you!!!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby affie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi all! I have a question about a situation that had happened to me with Saint Martha a few months ago! So a few months ago, I was about to order some supplies so I could work with Saint Martha.i had none yet, but a few tea light candles so I lit a candle, and I prayed to her and was even crying because I was really emotional about the situation. I asked her while praying, if she wanted to work with me, to send me a sign and I would know. Well long story short, I went to another state for a few months (about two days after) and when I got there, the name of the street I was living on was Martha! I guess that was my sign. when I was in the other state I had no privacy and I just didn’t bother to do any work while I was there. So my question is, should I have given her a thank you for sending me the sign or that was not necessary since I never really did any work with her after I got the sign?
affie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, affie ,

If this were me, I would still give he something as a gesture of gratitude and acknowledgement

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissNewConjure » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:39 am

thank you St. Martha for working with me. We are just starting this petition together but I am already seeing your wonderful influence! Please continue to bless me, thank you for your patience and strength!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!
MissNewConjure

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank You St. Martha for all your guidance and protection.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Rubia » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you my sweet Saint Martha for your continued presence! I know you have interceded on my behalf to allow for the tremendous movement I have seen! I will forever praise your name along with God our Father!

Thank you for helping those who seek you! I pray you intercede on their behalf as well!

For those of you working, or thinking about working with Saint Martha, please, have faith and be patient! She will come through for you in one way or another. Sometimes it’s not what you want or it won’t be immediate, but she is interceding for you. She is amazing, patient, forgiving, kind and loving!

I believe and have so much faith in you Saint Martha!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby MsLala » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:24 am

Thank you Saint Martha ( Dragon )

Since I prayed to you yesterday I feel strong I feel like that I don’t have to be scared anymore. I have faith with you and I will let you know that I will be Patienten because you are great. I can’t wait to receive more signs from you and I hope that the picture of the dragon was a sign from you. I will continue to pray to you daily and even when the 9 days are over I will continue to praise you. I’m so happy that I found you. I thank you for helping those in need. I can really feel your influence already. Please bless me with your presence and as I promised I will give you what I said. And I will let the people know about you. My Holy Saint Martha. Amen
Thank You Saint Martha
MsLala

Unread postby sag97 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Saint Martha, thank You so much for coming through to me.
She got my boyfriend, who’s cold and distant, to text me more and be more loving towards me. She’s amazing.
Now I want to ask her to change his mind and move in with me while I’m still in college (he’s now in the UK working, but he’ll be back in January, but probably he’s gonna go somewhere else after that, cause he’s a traveller in his heart haha) So what I want is for her to dominate him so that he says yes when I offer him to move in with me and wait a few months till I’m free. How could I petition her? How should I formulate the request?
Thank you for your help.
sag97

Unread postby AnnieG88 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I would like to thank St. Martha with love and gratitude from me for aiding me in obtaining my scholarship that I was awarded in the third week of my petition to her.

My mother, St. Maratha, I am honored and humbled by your assistance and I thank you for helping me find the courage to continue to go forward with my dreams. Thank to you, i, slayed the fear in my heart as you slayed the beast at your feet. Thank you.

Love Always,
Annie
AnnieG88

Unread postby MsLala » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 am

My St. Martha,

You are so great and kind! I thank you so much that you came trough with a sign. I always believed in that and I prayed very hard. I’m so happy to received a clear sign from you and I pray and hope that you will continue to bless me with your presence. Like I said ever since I pray to you I feel stronger. It’s a good energy.

Today is her day and that’s why I bought her wine. After the sign I brought her some flowers as a promised. I’m lighting everyday 3 Candle (Red,Green,White) in her name. I rub the candles with her Oil and come to me Oil.
I will do this for 9 day and today is the third day.
I saw some signs earlier but I wasn’t sure if those were really sings but today I prayed if she can me a sign which man not be misunderstood and I received it.
As I’m writing this right now I’m looking at my red candle which is very small and it’s dancing with black smoke.
From my research I saw it’s not a bad sign! Which I really really hope. The green candle is now also starting to dance but with no smoke and the white candle is very quite. But all flames are high.

I really hope and pray that she can help me with my petition.
And I will continue to speak about you St. Martha.

Thank you I love you
Thank You Saint Martha
MsLala

Unread postby Ritaogunkunle » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Hello all,

Just thought I should share my story with you, in regards to working with this wonderful Saint. I started a 9 Tuesday prayer to her 2 weeks ago l, and already she has answered almost all my partitions. My religion is Christianity and didn't think that praying to a Saint could be so effective. I am truly great my wonderful mother, I want the world to know how truly compassionate you are. thank soooooooooooo much . I am ever thankful.
Ritaogunkunle

Unread postby Miss_A » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 am

Hey everyone

So I have worked with saint Martha in the past to get this guy to talk to me it worked but now weI don’t really talk since i realized the relationship was pointless. Now I have a boyfriend ( we are broken up at the moment) we were friends for 6 years been dating for almost 7 months now he is very stubborn and I am planning to do a honey jar on him but I am also wondering if I could work with saint Martha at the same time? Would me using Her for a previous person matter ? I don’t want nothing to do with the other guy. Thanks in advance:)
Miss_A

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello Miss_A,

The fact that you worked with St. Martha on a previous guy and now want to work with her on a different guy shouldn't matter. She knows they're different people. Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greentea » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Saint Martha,

I'd like to say thank you for everything you have done for me so far. These days have been the toughest and my prayers haven't been answered but I know you are here with me. I continue to light candle in your oil and present a new glass of wine every tuesday. Please give me strength and courage while you are reinstating the relationship I have with my man. I will praise and show thankfulness to you on here once this obstacle is removed and you help me dominate this stubborn man of mine.

Thank you.
greentea

Unread postby VBWhisper » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:05 pm

First time posting and not sure I am doing this correctly, but I need to say thank you to the amazing St. Martha! I finished a 9 week novena 2 weeks ago and as of yesterday she granted two petitions!!!! I was full of shock and totally amazed. St.Martha, thank you for working with me, assisting me, and listening to me. I don't have the words to express my gratitude for all you have done for me. I had to thank you publicly and I will be giving you the promised offerings tomorrow evening.
St. Martha is beyond amazing and I'm so happy to have found her. I LOVE YOU ST. MARTHA!!!!
VBWhisper

PostThis post was deleted by Miss_A on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:47 am.

Unread postby Miss_A » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:58 am

I started my petition to St. Martha last night this morning I left to work and my dad called and said he been out my candle because he was afraid of a fire. I’m so upset because i didn’t want to blow it out I wanted it to burn for 9days. Will him blowing it out affect my work? :(
Miss_A

Unread postby MsLala » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:22 am

Thank you St.Martha you helped me so much gave me signs just like right now again. Everything I prayed to you for cane through. Ever since I’m praying to you I feel strong and fearless. You are so great and understanding. I feel like you always with me. I will continue to pray to you and to lighten up a candle for you. I’m proud to have you. I will continue to tell people about you.
Please stay with me everyday.
I love you St. Martha
Thank You Saint Martha
MsLala

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello Miss_A,

Yes, I'm sorry, but you'll need to start your work over. Next time you have to leave your candle unattended, put it in a sink or bathtub so if it tips over it won't start a fire. Or if you *have* to put it out, make sure to snuff it out, NOT blow it out.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure