Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

Those are good points, thank you for sharing :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Venusrising12

Unread post by Venusrising12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Miss Athena, since the jar is no good now and I don't want the spell to keep working, do I actually throw it in the garbage? I'm afraid if I bury it that the spell will continue to work. And I don't have a crossroads to leave it at.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello, Venusrising12 ,

I personally would prefer than you run it under hot water and let the honey flow out into the drain.

Then, say a petition that this coercive spell will go away (don't mention his name)

That's what I would do

take care

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:52 am

Hello!

I have to share something very interesting that happened with my jars yesterday. I have a honey jar and a sugar jar to sweeten the same target for me.... I work both of them liting candles (mon, wed and fri). Usually on the honey jar and moving the sugar jar. I know the honey is suposed to be more slow but setting a good foundation for some long term thing.

So yesterday (friday) I decided to add a bit of licorice and calamus chips to my honey jar. To do that, I placed my honey jar in a double boiller to soften up a bit. So I lit up my candle on my sugar jar, instead of my honey jar. When I light the candle (dressed in Love Me oil) on my honey jar, usually has a very hight flame, but no wax dripping, just normal consuming of the candle. This time when I lit the candle on top of the sugar jar, the wax prety much covered the jar! And the candle was consumed pretty fast!! Like really really fast. I will keep working with both of my jars... But would like some input in this different burning of my candles... By the end, the wick was entirely consumed!

Blessings!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

That is interesting! We actually don't perform candle interpretations on this forum, but you can find more information by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care.

Scorpionwitch
Honey Jar for Landlady

Unread post by Scorpionwitch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 am

Hi everyone-

I've been having a little bit of an issue with my landlady and her badly behaved dogs (I live in an in-law suite attached to her house) and was directed to try a honey jar in addition to some domination work. I've done honey jars in regards to love before but never in a non-romantic situation so I have a few questions.

1. I'm really frustrated with her at the moment because she refuses to make her dogs behave (barking non-stop even late into the night, jumping on you when you walk through the gate, etc) and is getting an attitude when I bring up that they bark at midnight when I have to be at work at 8am. Should I wait until I've calmed down to make the jar or do it anyways?

2. I'm planning on starting the jar tomorrow (Monday) as Monday is often associated with the home. Should I wait until Friday to start or is Monday good?

3. Should I focus on herbs that are geared towards a peaceful home or more towards influencing herbs? I want her to think positively of me and be more than happy to meet me halfway on things, but I don't want her to be overly involved in my life or thinking that we're friends. When I first moved in, she was a little too friendly and didn't seem to understand that even though we live on the same plot of land, we are not friends and we are not roommates and she is not my mother (though she is old enough to be).

4. I have her handwriting from rent check receipts- should I tie one of my hairs around it to give me the upper hand here or should I not put in a personal concern of mine at all? Or should I just use pictures? I'm used to tying one of my hairs around one of the target's hairs in a love-based honey jar and don't know what to do for personal concerns in a non-romantic one.

Thanks in advance!
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi Scorpionwitch,

You posted many of these same questions in the Landlord thread so please do not cross-post like this. I have answered you there, and will answer your remaining questions here.

For your honey jar, focus on herbs to sweeten your relationship with her. Don't worry about her becoming overly familiar, it will just help your interactions to be more positive when you do cross paths.

Use whatever personal concerns you have for the both of you, photos are good. Your hair is fine if you wish to use that as well.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Soyeemoon

Unread post by Soyeemoon » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Can I put a couple photography (print out) into the honey jar?
Im making my first one this week and so far these are going to be my ingrediants

cilantro
rosemary
2 rose petals
rose quartz
2 drops of lavendar oil
My petition written on the back of the photo printout (couple facing eachother)
Pink chime candle annoited with dixie love and love me oil
honey ( possibly sugar havent decided)

Scorpionwitch

Unread post by Scorpionwitch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Miss Athena,

Thank you for the input. My apologies on the double post- the original one disappeared on me and I thought it had gotten deleted somehow and as I had more questions about the honey jar, I figured I should ask on the actual honey jar thread.
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 am

Hi everyone,
Please I need and advice from the moderators if possible. This is for a honey jar I will like to start ASAP, on a "husband', who will not divorce me nor marry me. We are both done intimately, communication and every other this is gone. He currently speaks with our kids once a week, he visits once a year. His new project is for the kids to travel with him to Africa, which the kids and I are not accepting . Kids are minors and he barely know him. Lately he has been telling family and friends how bad I am. I truly don't have a problem with "how I am" I just want him to let me go.
So can honey jar help in the situation, to influence and or control his mind so he listens to me especially so the kids don't travel. I have spoken nicely, pleaded and also firmly. Meanwhile Africa is really dangerous this moment. Thank you all
what is best in this situation. I have burnt divorce/breakup candle but nothing. Financially he is supporting but I can also do without that.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

I am having a very difficult time understanding what you want

Honey jar and break up spell. And you first sentence says he won't marry or divorce you. This doesn't make sense to me (but I am old so, I am slow!)

Pleas rewrite this post so that I can understand it

Thank you

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 am

Sorry Miss Aida.
We are married but we have lost every kind of love, intimacy and romance and also communication as a couple.
Haven't had sexual contact since 2012.
He has refused to divorce me and it's frustrating.... (It's a cultural/traditional) thing where the man calls the shots.
We have 2 kids together, he wants them to come to him to a different country, a country where there's no safely especially for girls.
He will not listen to me ...to wait a little longer till our girls are a bit older then they can travel to where ever.
He will not listen to anything I have to say.....
The kids are mine too, actually he has not been there for them.... He only visits once a year where he spends about 1 week with us and he will be gone again for another year.
I'm only wondering if an influence honey jar will be ideal for this situation, I do have some licorice root, poppy seed, and cubeb .....
Please if the honey jar can help, what other herbs do I need or if not the honey jar .. could there be another option for me to have him listen and see reasons with me.
Thank you and I'm sorry for the long post.
Neon.

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 am

Hello, quick question: when working with a honey jar to sweeten a lover to one, could the intended target of the spell exhibit heart related symptoms such as tachycardia and/or momentary heart palpitations as a result of the jar?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

Hello neonwaosy,

I think instead of a honey jar, an influencing skull candle sounds like it would be better suited to your situation. Use Influence oil, calamus and licorice root. You can read more about skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:44 am

Hello aerias,

No, I don't think a honey jar would cause heart issues. They're too gentle.

Hope that helps.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Thank you sister Jean. I appreciate your time and advise.
Thank you....

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello, neonwaosy!
Sister Jean wrote:Use Influence oil, calamus and licorice root.
That will bring him to heel and make him more obedient -- but you also want him to see the wisdom of your opinions, so add bay leaf and Solomon's Seal root.

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. Much appreciated!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Awesome sauce. Thank you MissMichale.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am

Hello Moderators,
Please what color of skull candle should be good, black or white...I have also read that purple is used for influencing too.
Please help, thank you all

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi! I couldn't find the answer to this question in the forum threads. Is it okay to use different color taper candles on a honey jar used to sweeten someone to me? Or do I need to use the same color all the time for the same jar.

I'm sorry if this next question is so elementary, but are honey jars coercive? If used for attraction and one is in a relationship with the target of the spell, does this mean that the the spell revealed what was hidden (namely, the loving feelings) or does it create feelings that are not genuine? I imagine that this probably reveals a deep ignorance on my part about honey spells, or perhaps even magic in general, but I'm starting from scratch with Conjure, so please humor if you don't mind. Thank you for all that you do.

ae

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello, aerias ,

It depends on what colors that you plan to use

White is a neutral color and can be used in lieu of other colors.

Honey jars merely sweeten someone to you. It doesn't force anything

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:00 am

Hi there,

I’d like to create a Friendship honey jar. I’m already friends with this person but I would like to become closer to them. What herbs would you suggest I add to my honey? I know cloves and lavender but I’m not sure what else. I read somewhere in here sumac (I think I spelt it correctly) and five finger grass but I’m not certain since sumac says for court cases and I don’t recall what I read five finger grass is for lol. I want to sweeten this person to me and create a closer bond, one full of peace and harmony. I was also wondering if it would be okay to put a charm inside the honey (peace charm.) Which oil should I purchase from LM to dress the candle with? Thank you for your help!

Have a blessed day!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

Cloves and lavender are good herbs, and I think a peace charm would be a nice addition. For more ideas, check out this thread specifically about spells to draw friends:

spells-to-attract-friends-keep-friends- ... 24263.html

Take care.

WhateverfireWorks

Honey Jar

Unread post by WhateverfireWorks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi there, I'm fairly new to hoodoo but have been practicing magic in some form or another for many years. Recently I started a honey jar (my second one). I made it for a guy I started seeing about two months ago. I wanted to ensure he stuck around as I've had many difficulties with these issues in the past. The honey jar itself has been put together properly, with a correct petition as well as body fluids and a pubic hair (his). I am also working with St. Martha in this matter.

I've been burning two chime candles a day, annointed with a homemade "Come to Me Oil" (not as good as the real thing, but hopefully it'll hold me over until my first LM order comes in), inscribed with his name and my intent. Today is the fourth day. Since I started it, we haven't been in much contact...he was very distant. Today I asked him if everything was okay, if I had done something to upset him, etc.

He responded saying we slept together too fast and that now it's "weird". He said he just wants to be friends. On my end, I said I was sorry, I made a mistake, and would take things slower if that's what he wanted. These types of things really confuse me when it comes to this work, I'm not sure if I should keep working the honeyjar or call it quits. I like him a lot, but I'm tired of having my heart broken, just waiting for men to get their heads right. I have faith St. Martha will come through, but stopping doubting myself is so hard. I have done several readings of my own, the most recent seemed to say that the situation will change, but I'm not sure how. I am planning on getting a reading through LM for a third party opinion, as well as a few more oils. I currently have "Follow Me Boy", "Love Me", "Attraction Oil", and "Come to Me" on order. Based on the testimonials I've read, using the LM projects can give a huge dose of effectiveness.

I guess I just wonder if anyone else has had this experience, and if it turned out for the better. I'm just unsure of what my next steps should be.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, WhateverfireWorks,

Welcome to the forum

You just started the jar. PLEASE give it time to work. patience and self-confidence is the name of the game in spellwork.

Additionally, let's see what happens when your order comes in. I can't speak for your "homemade" oils but I have faith in Lucky Mojo oils!

Wishing you great success

take care

WhateverfireWorks

Unread post by WhateverfireWorks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you for your reply, Miss Aida. You are correct, I do need to be more patient. It's definitely an area I struggle in! I've mapped out a plan for my honey jar and am committed to working it for that duration. I'm excited to see how the LM oils help the process.

Thanks again! :)

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:46 am

Hello LM family,
Please moderators, I am wondering if I can make a honey jar for myself, for general life luck in all I do. For career, love, finance, favors, health (general), basically all around luck for myself, also is it okay to add herbs that will ward off negativity or evil in the same jar? Don't know if it will make sense. If yes please what herbs will I need, what's the best way to write my petition. I read some ideas here but they are mostly for love attraction or reconciliation. Thank you all for ALWAYS being there.
Neon

Happymommy

Unread post by Happymommy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello everyone,
I started a boss fix jar and I did everything that needed to be done. I put the honey in a small clean jar which I pushed the name paper into. I did not fill up the jar with honey to the brim because I read I should not because when burning the candle on top it may cause the honey to rise and leak out the cover. When I look at the jar the name paper is on the top some of it is still in the honey also. I sealed my jar with candle wax. Is it okay for me to open the jar and put more honey or should I remake the jar and bury this one?

Thanking you in advance

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Yes, you can make a honey jar for sweetness and luck to be brought to your life.

See this list for herb ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

As far as warding off negativity, the answer is: "NO". That is not what the honey jar is designed to do

Wishing you the best

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello, Happymommy,

Yes, you can reopen a honey jar

Don't do it too often but it can be done with this type of bottle spell

Wishing you the best

take care

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Might be a silly question, but I am wondering if I have 3 work-related honey jars (say boss, co-workers, success), and I light the candles on the same day, when I recite Psalm 23 over them, do I have to recite it over each candle and then state my wish, or can I recite it one time and list my work related wishes through a (virtual) comma?

Thank you.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 am

Hello all, I have a quick question regarding my honey jar. I currently have a jar going for my relationship with my bf, just to keep things sweet and help us continue to grow closer and build a life together. Things are great with us and I truly believe the jar is working as my man has gotten a lot closer to me and will even be spending the holidays doing a “trial run” of living full time with me and my kids. My ultimate goal is to have him move in with us permanently and I feel like it’s going to happen very soon :). So I dress the candles with follow me boy, stay with me, and marriage oil, with my petition as a committed cohabitation and not full marriage, although I’d be fine with that too lol, and I burn them on the jar every MWF.

My question is this... my man knows that I practice and is good with it, he’s actually had me do health and success spells for him before. The honey jar is out in the open, he calls it our “love jar” although he doesn’t know the details or my petitions or anything, and he’s never seen me dress the candles with oils. I’m careful with things he can’t see, like my hidden nation sack and such but the jar is just out on my altar. The other day I was burning a candle and then we had to go out so I snuffed it to finish later. When we got back, he was like “uh oh, our love jar candle isn’t done”and he walked over and re-lit the candle himself. Is it okay that he did this? Might be a dumb question but I’m not sure if it’s okay for him to touch the candles and jar. Everything feels the same with the jar but it’s been on my mind. Any reassurance is appreciated!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello, skyme715 ,

That is up to you.

But if I were me, I would pray over them individually. It's more work but it's also more energy that is placed on your individual spells

Sorry!

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, amysx13,

OMG! I love it!

That is absolutely fine: both of you working the same jar toward the same goal.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

take care

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:54 am

Thank you Miss Aids! I was hoping that it was a good thing that he lit the candle, it felt that way at that moment, but then I started worrying. I've never been with a man that I've openly practiced around before so it's a learning curve for me. Thank you for the reassurance!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Miss Athena.. I noticed that you mentioned that a target will retreat when they first experience the impact of a spell. I am doing a honey jar in conjunction with working with St. Martha to have my ex return. Immediately after my first Tuesday, he called me. And now he has not spoken to me in days. I was wondering what is the reason why the target initially pulls away?
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 pm

MissNewConjure ...that is a question to ask your reader.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:25 am

thank you for your response. I wasn't actually asking why my target may be retreating, I was asking in general. Miss Athena mentioned this a couple of times on the forum-- that a target of a love spell often initially retreats or pulls back when the spell is taking effect. My question was more general as to why this happens? I am wondering if it is because they start to feel the spell influencing them and it is their natural spiritual or psychic defense to retreat? I am trying to learn more about spell work and conjure, so this would be something valuable to learn.

I do plan to get a reading though! Still browsing through the AIRR website to make my choice :)
Thank you St. Martha!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, MissNewConjure,

I don't personally believe that they retreat when a love spell is performed.

Instead, I believe that the love spell hasn't yet taken effect.

That's a matter of opinion, I guess.

But if it is true, I don't know the answer to that one.

Sorry

take care

Awayofworld

Unread post by Awayofworld » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 am

Hi friends,

Just some questions i need their answer before starting casting any spell.

Me and a married man love each other but he can't divorce his wife due to some religious rules and for his kid'sake. he doesn't love his wife and his marriage doesn't base on love and he ended our relationship because he feels guilty for cheating on her even though she is not good and selfish.

He left me 3 months ago and i cast a sour jar spell on them and i received through our separation period 2 calls and he was very desperate and sad complaining from his wife. actually he always in this status because of his wife but became much more bad than before and i am worry about him.

Do you think the spell effected him badly i need to know to cancel it if this is the reason of his status, i don't want hurt him. my heart was really suffering seeing him sad this way.

moreover if i cancelled this spell and cast a honey jar spell to make him stay with me and not leave, this spell will make hate me in the future as i read some stories about people have been cursed due to spell that have cast on their lovers.

Also i don't want this spell force him to love me, i just don't want him leave me and i need his true love.

Really i need your opinions as i am living in a very miserable status because of our separation and really miss being with him.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:38 am

thank you for your response Miss Aida!
Thank you St. Martha!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 am

Hello Awayofworld,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

A lot of the questions you're asking would be best asked of a reader; I can't tell you whether the spell affected him badly because I just don't know, but a reader will be able to tell you. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

And it's not true that a casting a honey jar on someone will curse them and make them hate you. Honey jars do the opposite of that.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Lovelylady1

Unread post by Lovelylady1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello
I am very new to the forum. Im feeling very confident in seeing how well the honey jar has worked for many. My question is, my ex and i were together for 5 years. We broke up and he moved to another state. After about 7 months, we got back together. We did the long distance thing. But unbeknownst to me, he had began to see someone else in the midst of reconcilling w me. I found out by her messaging me just recently, because she found evidence of he & i communicating, stating our love for one another and just general convo. Im not playing stupid but i feel he cares about her but was only w her, initially, out of lonliness. He only has his aunt & uncle in the new state he moved to. Then he kind of fell out w the aunt. The uncle works out of town 3 months at a time. They are living together & between what hes said & things she spoke of in her messages to me; they are "not on good terms".
Even before our breakup & him leaving, we seem to have this crazy love for one another. Weve had our issues but can never seem to let each other go or leave each other alone. We tend to be very intimate & pasdionate w each other. I think distance just did us harm. We are currently on the outs because of this info that ive recently learned. But i really love this man. & just one day before finding out, his last text to me was "im still so in love with you". I want to do the honey jar and dress candle w love me only oil. Since they are not in a good way, do i need to do a break up spell? Also can this and the honey jar be done simutaneously?

Thanks in advance for all replies

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about jar work I'd like to do. From my understanding, the jar is the vessel or the environment I want to create for the person inside.

Long story short my daddy is going through chemo right now. I am believing in his full recovery and doctors are optimistic about his progress thus far. However, as many of you can imagine the chemo is extremely debilitating and he has to do this every three weeks. Therefore, I'd like to do some jar work to surround him with healing energies as well as comfort. The reason I say comfort is because yes chemo can support your healing, but it's hard as hell on the body. So, I want him to be comfortable or at least more at ease as he goes through the treatment.

I intend to do it somewhat like a honey jar to attract those energies to him. What types of oils or herbs should I put in the jar? I plan to burn tea lights on top and hide the jar in flowers since my parents aren't big believers in hoodoo and I'm staying with them for the moment while he is going through these treatments. So if there are any flowers or decoration that can complement the jar I wouldn't mind doing that as well.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

I am so very sorry that your father is going through this. It is a lot of suffering and I pray for your comfort as well as your entire family.

Honey jars and healing don't seem to match

You may try healing spells as well as looking at this page for herbs, etc

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

here is the healing page, also:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing all of you love and comfort

take care

Ann92123

Unread post by Ann92123 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:27 pm

I had an answer on the Lucky Mojo for a long term boyfriend for spells. Can I use the same spells to attract a husband?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello, Ann92123

What spell was that?

Take care

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi! I have a question about a honey jar spell that I’ve been working for a few months. It has been working very well and has opened some difficult doors between me and my partner for which I’m grateful. So as you could imagine, the jar is covered (well, was covered) with wax.

This evening, when checking on the burning candle my altar space, I noticed that the candle had fully melted, but the strangest thing happened, all of the wax that had accumulated on top of the honey jar had also melted away leaving a betwork of previous candle wicks. The flame was still burning and because all the old wicks had caught fire. The result was a beautiful triangular looking flame that only seemed to intensify, but not wildly, just intensely and controlled.

At one point, it was half a foot tall and straight. Eventually I started to think that the jar would burst from the heat om the mason jar lid, so as I watched I slowly reached for my fire extinguisher, just in case- thought I felt that it would not be necessary. Uoon doing so, the fire began to die down and slowly disappeared peacefully. Has anyone ever encountered something like this? I haven’t been able to find anything on it so far since it technically wasn’t a candle burning any longer, so I thought I’d ask someone knowlegeable. Not quite sure how to read into it. Thanks in advance, I appreciate all you do here.

P.S. My altar is in my hallways which is cold, but there were no drafts or wind. I wish I could show you a picture or video of it. It was beautiful.

AE

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello, aerias ,

It happens frequently.

Good job!

take care

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the response. I'm going to take a look at those pages. Thankfully he has been doing much better as of late. We only hopefully have two more treatments left.

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 am

This may be an odd question. I know that you are not supposed to let anyone see your mojo bag but if I did a honey jar would it matter if anyone saw that?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello, Jennjenn,

This is not an "odd" question

As with any spell, it should NOT be seen by others.

take care

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for all your help. So if I hid it in my closet it should be ok? ❤

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello, Jennjenn

That's a wonderful idea!

take care

SoNowWhat

Unread post by SoNowWhat » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, new to the forum. I just read the page on how to dispose of a honey jar. I created one a couple months ago for a court case which seemed to help. My intentions were 100% good but what is bothering me now is that I found out I did not have all the pieces of information I thought I did. I was misled. I would like to destroy the honey jar that has been hidden in a cupboard since. It's just bugging me that it's there and I'd like to destroy any connection I have to it the best way possible besides just throwing it in the trash.

Is burning the thing really the best option? I used a small, glass jar. If the paper I wrote my intentions on is still in tact, should I just burn that and wash the honey down the drain and then properly dispose of the jar?

The court case is already over. I just want to get rid of this thing already. Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 am

Hello, SoNowWhat,

Since I don't understand the circumstances completely, but it seems that you are not satisfied with the intention of the jar, I would recommend taking the contents of the jar, candle wax, and the paper, and take it to a crossroad for disposal

Then, you can wash out the jar.

take care

Athena0321

Unread post by Athena0321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm

I have a court date coming up in a month. The judge hasn't been assigned yet. I will be doing a honey jar and I have the honey and the jar ready. Can i just get the court case sachet powder and use it in the honey jar?

I would also like to add licorice root (for influence )

I don't really need to buy the kit just the sachet powder and licorice.

Is this ok? I don't see any info on adding court case sachet powders to a honey jar.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello, Athena0321,

It is not traditional to put Sachet powder inside a Honey jar

sorry

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”