Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Trick or Fool Authorities into Obeying My Will

Cwds613

Spells to Trick or Fool Authorities into Obeying My Will

Unread post by Cwds613 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello all,

I just ordered a fake transcript to trick a committee for professional school (yes, I know it can catch up to me since it is considered fraud). I only went to this college for a semester as a non-degree seeking student and the credits didn't get transferred to any college nor are they any of my pre-reqs. I want to do a spell that will fool them into thinking it is transcript is real. I have a real envelope from the registrar's office.

I want to put crown of success oil on it and something else before i mail it off. I just don't know what other oil will do

Any suggestions?!?!?!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Trick or Fool Authorities into Obeying My Will

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Before answering your question about what else to add to Crown of Success oil to accomplish your spell, please let me explain that Oil -- any kind of oil -- would be very bad to use on paperwork, as it will produce a visible stain. You should work with sachet powders.

Next, although you posted this in the board section about domination and control, you only mentioned success, and that is not exactly on point. You want something like Essence of Bend-Over or Do As I Say or Influence for this job, plus Confusion, so as to bamboozle them. Crown of Success is a fine addition to those, of course.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ceramist

Unread post by ceramist » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 am

I hope this is the correct thread for this. In 2009 we purchased a sealy mattress from HSN. We used the frame they gave us. Now we have springs popping out. I filed a claim, they sent someone out to take photos. I asked for repair or replacement. In short they said I violated my warranty, there is a stain on my mattress & I had the wrong frame. They voided my warranty. So I filed a complaint with the state of California, same answer. I was told I can take it to court. I doubt I would win there either. The point is that we never received warranty information with the mattress, so how would we know if we were violating the warranty.

My husband & I are disabled living on SSI. We need a good mattress & cant afford a new one. So what do I do now?

I'm no real familiar with hooodoo, but have used it before favorably. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:44 am

Hello ceramist,

I'm very sorry you're having to deal with all this trouble. I think you could go a couple different routes, spellwork-wise. Like Miss Cat said in the post above yours, you could use products like Essence of Bend-Over and Do What I Say to try and force the people influencing this matter into doing what you want:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html

But you could also go the route of attracting a replacement mattress to you. You can use Attraction products to draw anything to you, even a mattress. You can find those products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

If you want to learn more about doing such spells and ask questions about them, please visit this thread:

attraction-oil-questions-and-answers-t6636.html

Good luck to you and take care :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Tala

Unread post by Tala » Tue May 23, 2017 4:39 am

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I desperately need help.

My boyfriend works in the entertainment industry and have kept our relationship a secret because the company he works for is very strict. I can't explain too many details.

But now his manager has become suspicious of me and has forbidden him to see me and I'm scared that this will greatly affect our relationship. How do I get my way to be able to see him without his manager trying to interfere?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello, Tala,

Welcome to the forum

Please take a look at this page for ideas:

spell-casting-for-invisibility-from-ene ... =invisible

After reading, if you have any questions, lease don't hesitate to ask (on that thread).

Wishing you the best

take care

MAMBOYOYO

Unread post by MAMBOYOYO » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm

I really need help in order to make a police station stop giving me the run around because I need a police report and they are not giving it because they have people working there that have connections with the people involved in the crime. What can I do to place or wear that will make people of the law do as I say?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello MAMBOYOYO,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I think what would serve you in this situation is using some dominating work like Essence of Bend-Over and Do As I Say, which you can find here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html

You'll also find other ideas here:

spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 8-240.html

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Also, please do not post in all caps as it comes across as yelling. Thanks!

MAMBOYOYO

Unread post by MAMBOYOYO » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank you sooo very much for answering my question. I am just so nervous about what is going on because the landlord and the landlord office's staff are sneaky, rude and are all in the dirty deeds together so they will do anything to make sure myself and my daughter is out of the apartment in winter time and it is freezing he told us to leave the apartment by February which is in two months. I pay my rent on time and there is no basis on why he is evicting us, he is trying to get rid of me because there are neighbors as well in the building that do voodoo on us and help out the landlord to evict us who are racist and do not want us as black tenants (the neighbor called us racist despicable names in Spanish when we walk by and my daughter knows Spanish so she was able to tell me).. this situation is just terrible...

I am sorry for writing in all capital letters before, I desperately need help but I do understand it comes off as yelling.
Thank you again for answering my question.
Respect.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:46 am

Hello MAMBOYOYO,

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this stressful situation with your landlords. Have you seen this thread? It might help you too:

spells-for-problem-landlord-landlady-pr ... 20076.html

Take care.

MAMBOYOYO

Unread post by MAMBOYOYO » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Thank you very much! Appreciate it

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”