Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi Rarebeauty19095,

Vaginal fluid is the best alternative to menstrual blood, so that would be OK to use. Personally I would wait to put the sack together using blood but it's your choice to start sooner.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Rarebeauty19095
Forum Member

Unread post by Rarebeauty19095 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 pm

I lost the white yarn to tie his nature that came with the kit. Can I use any yarn?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi Rarebeauty19095,

You can substitute another white yarn, but I do wonder why the original one was lost. It may not be spiritual interference, simply negligence. Try to keep all of your spell ingredients together in a safe space to make sure you have everything you need in the future.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Rarebeauty19095,

In my opinion, negligence is often a kind of spiritual interference -- but it comes from within.

It may be caused by one or more of these things:

* interfering with one's own work due to conflicted inner beliefs about magic
* working against one's own stated desires due to not really wanting the results stated
* being half-hearted about the work due to having weak desires for success
* being under the control of a spirit who wishes to stop the work
* being untrained in the work
* being absolutely ungifted for the work
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Rarebeauty19095,

When you ask about "the strongest" i think you are very new to this work. This is not a game in which certain items give you higher power levels. This is not a card set with rare cards that have a higher value than common cards. This is folk magic, and it is based on the way we live our lives.

Menstrual blood -- because it is so important to our lives and has such a restricted supply -- (only a few days a month, only a few years out of a woman's life (between menarch and menopause), only when the woman is fertile (not pregnant or nursing) -- is the traditional "right" body fluid to use to capture a mate for marriage.

Some women never have periods. Some women are too young, too old, have had a hysterectomy, are pregnant, are nursing ... THOSE women use vaginal fluids or a drop of urine.

Please read more here at my FREE online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Rarebeauty19095
Forum Member

Unread post by Rarebeauty19095 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:52 pm

The guy that I want to use the nation sack on, We had a big fight over his girlfriend and I told her everything and he's Upset about it because we are still dealing with each other. He's my Ex and I still love him. If I start the nation sack would it work? It's still fresh and I'm not sure how he feels about me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, Rarebeauty19095

If this were me, I would calm him down first with a candle dressed in tranquility oil

Then, after the candle has burned out, utilize the nation sack

No guarantees but worth the college try!

Take care

GoldenRule
Forum Member

Unread post by GoldenRule » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 am

Hello!
I have a question about this above question:

"Okay, so I took a string the length of my target's penis, tied a loose knot in it, called out my target's name, and pulled the knot tight when he answered .I then dipped the string in his fresh semen. Now I am reading about 9 knots.."

This seems backwards to me; isn't tying the knot before putting the semen on it basically just making a knot on a string and then dipping it in semen? which to me is quite different than tying up his semen, which is tying up his "life force" in fluid form, so to speak.
So Miss cat and Miss Aida, etc., does it matter which happens first?
Of course probably steps in some workings could take place in arbitrary order, depending on the working. But in spells dealing with personal concerns, and then doing something with said concerns, the order how you do it is important, yes? I have a Nation Sack myself which I haven't put together yet because I still need to get a dime of my birth year. I've read the directions thoroughly, so I know Miss Cat states which order to do the steps in.
In this case, I wonder if doing those steps out of order will affect the effectiveness of the NS?
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 am

Hello GoldenRule,

You *loosely* tie the string in a knot, so it's ready to go once he replies to your call. Then you can immediately pull it tight, thus tying him up. If you were tying a tight knot then dipping it in semen, yes, that would be out of order. Does that make more sense?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Ravenlove
Forum Member

Keeping Mojo Hands on Altar, or must they be carried?

Unread post by Ravenlove » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:30 am

Hello!

I have currently ordered the Nation Sack and the Stay with Me Mojo hand. I was wondering if these could be placed on my Altar and kept there and worked weekly, or if they absolutely need to be carried with me?

Side Note: I also have some of my menstrual blood saved for occasions that call for it and has been used in workings on this particular individual, could I use this blood to dress the nation sack, or must it be freshly on my menses?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 am

Hello, Ravenlove ,

Welcome to the forum

our query has been merged to the correct thread.

For the first week, we encourage folks to try to keep these as close to your body as possible.

After the first week, you ought to keep them as close to you as possible. For instance, in your purse, in your pocket, etc.

Yes, you can put them on your altar but to ALWAYS have them on your altar will not be as effective or strong

I personally encourage clients to treat these hands as if they are your children that you care for.

You can use this blood but fresh blood is better.

Wishing you the best

take care

Ravenlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Ravenlove » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Thankyou so much for taking the time to answer my question, and make sure it got to the right place!!

Ravenlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Ravenlove » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 am

Hello Again,

Just a quick question regarding the tying of the knot. I keep seeing that I need to tie the knot 9 times, but on the tying a man's nature page under female domination it says once is enough. I have one knot already done, do I need to keep tying all nine for the nation sack, or will just the one suffice?

Thank you in advance for your time and patience in answering this question. <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello, Ravenlove ,

Do what's in your heart

But I personally prefer the 9 knots. My personal preference.

Wishing you great success with this

take care

Ravenlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Ravenlove » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Thank you again!!

Ravenlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Ravenlove » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Silly question.

Is the name paper the same as a petition paper? Or just a piece of paper with his name on it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello, Ravenlove ,

A petition paper is a paper with their names crossed with the commands (or visa versa)

Take care

GoldenRule
Forum Member

Unread post by GoldenRule » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:39 am

Miss Aida or Sister Jean,
Regarding an above NS question, shouldn't the string have the semen on it first, THEN capture his voice in the knots?
Seems to me that without the semen on the string, then it's just a string with knots that youve dipped in semen.
The order is important, is it not?
Thank you!
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 am

Hello GoldenRule,

Yes, I believe that is correct. If you are personalizing a nation sack that you bought from Lucky Mojo, the instructions should give you all those details.

Take care.

Rarebeauty19095
Forum Member

Unread post by Rarebeauty19095 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 am

Hello, with my nation sack should I let the candle burn out completely? If so then I have nothing to throw at the crossroads. Also when it says fold the name paper around the mercury dime & munaiwarmi does that mean fold it in the paper or just have it around the items? My follow me boy oil kept falling over and oil spilled everywhere but I still used it on the items like the instructions told me to. The candle flame is burning high so I assume that mean im doing everything right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello Rarebeauty19095,

You should follow the instructions exactly. And I believe it means to fold the name paper around the mercury dime. Good luck to you in your work.

LaceyK
Forum Member

Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers - Efficiency in doing all nine at once?

Unread post by LaceyK » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:33 am

Forgive me as this might come off foolish - but my day job is streamlining things so I always try to find the best way.
After wetting your cord with semen, I know you are to tie one loose knot, say their name and pull the knot closed. Then continue you this for nine knots. I assume this is to strenghten.

But could you not tie 9 loose knots and say there name pull it taut and boom string done?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello, LaceyK ,

When you call him, he has to answer. As he is answering, you tie the not. Each time

Take care

Rarebeauty19095
Forum Member

Unread post by Rarebeauty19095 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:06 am

I made the nation sack for my boyfriend. Everything was going fine, one day he snapped on me, I’m assuming he had a bad day. He broke up with me and put me on the block list. It has been two days and I haven’t heard from him. I sent him emails & edible arrangements and still no reply. What to do next? Is the nation sack still effective? Can I carry it even though he’s not around and we are not speaking?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:21 am

Hello, Rarebeauty19095 --

Yes, you can still carry the nation sack as long as you are working for his return, in addition to the reconciliation and return work you are doing.

In my experience, men who snap like that and break up in one day without obvious reason or provocation are not worth pursuing, however. They are unstable and will never make a good partner to you, and it remains to be seen if they will mature and settle down to make a good partner for anyone, ever.
catherine yronwode

Tropicalenvii
Forum Member

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:56 pm

I just recently went through the same thing and I notice him fighting the attachment double talking. He’s avoiding me. It’s barely been 24 hours so should I back off of him? If I call him he answers he’s just avoiding me. I guess my question is what purpose is the nation sack serving if he’s saying he doesn’t want me anymore? I’m burning a reconciliation candle and I have a cotton string on the way that failed to come with the nation sack. Is he gonna sleep with someone else? At this point how do I use the nation sack to work with me getting him back to me and back with me??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

It's only been 24 hours--I'd just give him a little space and see if he cools off. Keep doing your reconciliation work too, that's important. To be "personalized" the cotton string must be smeared with semen, so until you two are together again that will be difficult to do. So if you want to do work that requires personal concerns, I'd see if you could find any hairs. Then you could put together a honey jar for the two of you and start working that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care and good luck.

Tropicalenvii
Forum Member

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:02 pm

I have been reading the thread and I decided to cut the length of what I believe to be his penis size from his hoody and since I keep a short supply of his semen I just coated it, called until he answered and once he said yeah snatched it tight and put it in the bag. To try and get some kind of confirmation on did the string work told him I thought he was having sex with someone else and he responded he’s not doing that of course not. I don’t think he even noticed his response. So I am gonna leave him be, let the reconciliation finish since it is almost done. I’m starting a fiery wall of protection and a crown of success in the morning to boost the Adam and Eve and Stay With Me candles.

LaceyK
Forum Member

Unread post by LaceyK » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi!
I know the ritual is very clear to not get your own essence on a string, particularly if it is for use of a nationsack as you may get yourself tied up as well.
I was wondering what that would then feel like? What would the consequences, feelings be?
And if you believe this has happenened and are feeling these things - does this mean he is as well?

I am starting to believe I may have tied myself up.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello LaceyK,

It's hard to say, but I believe you'd feel trapped or stuck, and if you even thought about sleeping with someone else you wouldn't be able to. If you believe your nature has been tied, there are spells you can do to reverse though, which you can find here:

spells-for-untying-tied-nature-breaking ... 25626.html

Take care.

LaceyK
Forum Member

Unread post by LaceyK » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Thank you so much (for this answer and the other).
Yes, this is exactly how I have been feeling. My mind is completely on him 24/7.
With my other partner I have no sexual desire at all, even my body won't respond.
Thank you for the link.
My only other hope is my target is going through the same feelings!

LaceyK
Forum Member

What happens when you perform a nationsack on someone?

Unread post by LaceyK » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:59 pm

So I accidentally tied myself into my loved ones nation sack. My essence was still on his member when he came and when I drew the string it was mixed. I have to gotten great feedback on how to uncross myself. And I shall. However I am waiting to see how this plays out with my lover and how my behaviors change (since I believe my loved one may be mirroring them currently or will be soon).
I share this for insight on what your target may go through.
I will break myself from this tie, it was a mistake and unclean specimen. But for now I am living the effects of nation sack.

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope I am in the correct room. I am working with a Follow Me Boy nation sack and every night I burn the candle to let the pins fall so I could collect them but lately I've been finding that I think I've pushed the pins in too deeply in the candle so what I've been doing is helping the pins a little bit by pulling them out half way so I don't end up waiting all night for them to fall.

Is it alright that I've been doing this?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Hello, LaceyK ,

Thank you for sharing but it was just a little too much information for this forum so, I have edited out most of the post.

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs

As the candle wax melts, they should fall off with the wax.

I wouldn't pull them out

take care

LaceyK
Forum Member

Unread post by LaceyK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Good Evening LM!

I created a Nation Sack a month ago and had been wearing it in my bra and then switched to my underwear for stronger power.
I don't know if it had enough time yet for me to see it's strength. it was feed every day for 7 days after creation and then fed every few days since.

I was with friends, and a person I have had intimate relations with but not the target in the bag jokingly grabbed my croch area and grabbed the nation sack - it was a joke, and fully consensual, there was nothing malicious. I claimed it was a feminine pad, but my understanding is that even though it was through the clothes the best course of action would be to dismantle the bag, run all the hard goods through holy water and recreate. Is that correct. Would grabbing through clothes cause a bag to die?
And do you also need a new tied string?
Thank you so much for your help.

Added - I don't have a pendulum so I cannot test the life of the bag unless there is antoher way with tarot or divining.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 am

Hello LaceyK,

You can make a pendulum out of all sorts of ordinary objects. Do you have a ring? Tie a string onto the end of it and use that! Just dress it with an oil like Psychic Vision to get it working. Because I think this is a gray area as far as determining if the bag has been killed. I think that since their hand didn't come in contact with the bag itself, you should be safe, but I think you'd want to check with a pendulum.

Take care.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:33 am

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode is ready for orders. I think you all will like it. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

SugarLoveHoney
Forum Member

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:16 pm

I was wondering if a nation sack can be effective if my man of interest and I live in different places or would a stay with me Spell kit be a better choice for this? If I went with the nation sack I’d tie his nature the next time we meet up.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

You could just do both, but if you have to pick one because of cost or other factors, I think the nation sack would be great because you can continue to work with it and use it. That's great you'll have the opportunity to tie his nature!

Take care.

SugarLoveHoney
Forum Member

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey Sister Jean thank you for the reply. I also read your reply on the Stay with me Spell kit and I decided to have a quick reading and I got the green light to use the nation sack and tie his nature. :P it says the nation sack comes with silver dime. Does it come with 2 or 1? Also when I go to order the nation sack do i just write in the comment box what year of dimes I need or how does that work? Thanks again!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

Those questions about the dimes would be great ones to call the shop with and ask! I'm actually not sure as I've never ordered a nation sack from Lucky Mojo, but you can reach the shop here: 707-887-1521.

Take care.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:09 am

with the nation sack is it ok if the semen is caught in a condom and we use it from that? Is the woman still allowed to orgasm if a condom is used and her fluids is not anywhere near his just in the outside of the condom?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 am

Pyromancer,

Questions like "is it okay?" and "is it allowed" indicate to me that you are treating hoodoo as a kind of game or yoga class or software program, with certain moves "allowed" or "not allowed" by a rule book or umpires (or maybe spirits or God). But folk magic is not like that. It is a wide array of traditional arts and practices -- more like sculpture or dance or cooking -- that have been passed down for generations among a particular cultural, regional, or social group.

In this group, there are certain givens, certain ideas that have currency, certain ways of working.

No one will judge you if you work outside those traditional patterns or forms, but neither will they necessarily endorse your work or teach it to their friends. If polite, they will simply shrug their shoulders and say, "It's okay, i guess." or "i do that a little differently" or "i wouldn't do it that way. " If your idea was very far afield and the person you asked was pretty firm in his or her belief, you might hear a comment like, "I don't know about that," said with a head-shake. But there is no one so rude or authoritarian as to say, "No! That is not allowed." It just would never happen.

Of course, if you brought something new and valuable to the tradition, someone might say, "Teach me how you do that little thing you do." And if the person whom you were teaching was respectful of the oral tradition, then about twenty years down the line, you might hear someone saying, "This is Hurkey Thomas's way of taking an Uncrossing bath, and I believe he learned it from his mother in Philadaelphia. It's a little different than the way i was taught in Oakland, California, but it makes good sense. I've tried it, and it worked for me."

Now, as to your questions. You are not the first to ask there questions -- and that's good, because it shows they are important questions that occur to a lot of people. I will answer according to my own way of working. Someone else may answer differently.

1) Condoms:

Well, hoodoo came along in the world long before condoms did, and some folks still don't use them. But people adapt.

So, sure, if you use 'em, then i suppose it seems good to fetch the semen out of the condom. Maybe i wouldn't do it that way, but some might. I suppose it depends on how healthy you are or wish to remain.

As for me, i am a monogamist, so i get a health test and then i am good to go with the same partner for a long time, with no condom. Back in the day, i divorced my form of birth control from the actual sex act, you see. I used the pill -- no condoms.

I have also known ladies and gentlemen both to tell me that they will rather go down on a man and suck him off to get his semen than to use a condom.

This choice is yours alone to make, and make it wisely, according to your best practices of health, and in consideration of the laws concerning abortion in the country of your residence. Good luck!

2) Orgasms:

Orgasm is a different matter. This has to do with intention, control, and keeping one's cool while performing a work of sex magic. This is as much a personal matter as one of social norms:

Sexual fluids are personal concerns, but the orgasm itself if also a spiritual event. When folks well-experienced in this tradition say that you should not have an orgasm if you are collecting semen to make a knot spell on a man, the idea being expressed is that if you have a mutual orgasm with the man, you will not be able to use his ejaculate from that event to rule, control, and dominate him, because you were pleasured by him and you thus lost control of your intention to tie or bind him in that moment. The balance of power shifted, and you became mutually entranced, so, even if your sexual fluids never mingled, the spiritual product of that event is not purely his, and if you tie it up, you also tie yourself to a certain extent, condom or no condom. In other words, you kept the physical concerns apart, but you still broke through to a spiritual union together.

However, if your intention was not to rule him, but to the bind the two of you equally, in equal service to one another, then mingled orgasms and mingled sexual fluids (with no condom) would be ideal, and mingled orgasms but separate sexual fluids being a poor second (and you would probably want to hand-mingle them afterwards.

This is your work of art, pyromancer, not mine. Do as you feel best, but be aware that because you are just one person, if your way of working is not traditional in its cultural basis, it is unlikely that you will change the tradition. You may find great satisfaction and get what you want through your act of magic, but others may not be eager to copy your moves. You may be dancing to a different tune, but ... you know, boogie on!
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:26 pm

I have the nation sack. Haven’t used it. I’m asking cause I don’t think I will be using it, but giving it to my friend who will make need of it. I want to make sure I understand how the semen is collected properly. So my understanding now is our fluid must not touch one another’s and we cannot cum cause of the spirituality or we will get caught up in the spell. Just checking to make sure everything is understood.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Pyromancer,

Sorry if i was unclear.

Notice that I did NOT say your fluids must not touch or mingle. I have no problem with that and have done it like that all my life, because i have not been a user of condoms.

I said that if your wish is to dominate or rule or tie or bind the sex of the other person, then the important thing is to refrain from orgasm.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:41 am

I read this entire thread. Every page. Every post.
The nation sack is worn all the time.
The knotted string has to contain his semen without yours, and knotted while you call out to him and he answers. When he answers that's when you pull the knot tight. You should pray over it as well.
You must not orgasm.
You should use dimes with the correct year of birth from each person.
You should start to make and prepare it on the first day of your period.
You anoint the dimes and roots with your menses.
The knotted string is fine with one knot, but 9 is better.
You feed the bag with Follow Me Boy oil at least once a week.
Nobody must see it or touch it or it will die, and you have to start over.
The nation sack is to tie his nature so he is faithful.
You can add concerns on an ongoing basis, and this is a mojo that can be opened.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Pyromancer -- you did your research!

I will add a couple of other ideas --

You can keep the nation sack in a locked trunk when you are not wearing it.
You can add any coins that he gave you.
You can add his nails or hairs.
You can make the bag out of his clothing.
You can feed the bag with perfumes or other oils, as you wish.
None of these are hard-and-fast rules; they are just an accumulation of traditional ideas.

See more in my book "The Art of Making Mojos."
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 am

Thank you for clearing that up. Great to know other oils can be used. So my friend made her nation sack. She said within three days her guy has been messaging her more intimately. She said it wasn’t like that for awhile. Could this be the nation sack or is it too early?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:01 am

Pyromancer,

Your idea that is "too soon" is self-crippling. Many acts of magic manifest almost immediately, some take a while, but none should be waited upon WAITING is not part of the magic i use, unless , as the rootworker, use timing to set a time limit.

For instance, i may say in a curse that "this be my prayer for a year ad a day and if it does not come to pass as i have asked, then i will go my way in peace, knowing that God has other plans."

But i would never say in a love spell that "he may show his love for me after, oh, i dunno, three or four weeks, during which time i shall sit upon my fingers in helpless anticipation, Lord."

LOL!
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:35 am

Another question I have say if I wanted to make one for my future man would I be able to feed it with I Dominate My Man Oil? I’m going to place an order so I have these items on hand for my future and protection of any relationship I may get into. Also I want to order the blue penis candle can I charge a nation sack with this candle?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:46 am

Hello Pyromancer,

Yes, you could feed your nation sack with I Dominate My Man oil, and when you are putting your nation sack together you could pass it through the flame of a blue penis candle very quickly (so it doesn't catch fire).

Take care.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Can i use thread with his semen with out the knot for a nation sack? I have a thread with his semen that i got on it before we broke up and year ago. But could not put the knot.
Can i add my menstrual blood to the thread with semen?

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Can I add more personal concerns later open it. will it kill if i open it later on to add more or I should not open it once i closed it with sewing?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:47 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I'm going to quote myself from a previous post on the subject of opening nation sacks:

AIRR member Devi Spring had this to say on the subject of adding more personal concerns in a post in the thread about nation sacks:

"Yes, for a nation sack you will need to be able to get his semen. You are also meant to keep adding concerns as you go."

So yes, you can pick open the seam and add more things as you have them. If you only have the older string, add that; I think it's better than having nothing. And yes, you can add your own menstrual blood, but I wouldn't add that on the string, because the string is just meant to represent the man. I'd add the blood on a small piece of cloth or tissue.

You can read more about nation sacks here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Take care.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello,

I did my reading. She said we have strong feelings for each other but there are lots of anger and frustrate going on now. She suggest keep doing honey jar and make a nation sack.

I was on my period and was full moon. I made a bag out of his worn underwear cut a piece off from where his package sitting.Then i contact coin shop in my city lucky me they had my and his birth coins. then i ran there bought coins. I used high john, queen Elizabeth roots and my menstrual blood. I did the spell, full moon Friday night light the red candle prayed lots. I anoint the bag with my menstrual blood. There wasn't candle wax left just a little coin size wax left.

Now I have few questions,

1) I have in my nation sack ,a petition, coins, high john, queen root, his nail clippings, a thread with his semen. But no knot. I phoned my reader again and asked about the knot. she said i can do that later when we got back and add it to the nation sack.

2) I read forum saying add load stones, herbs as damania, catnip, balm of ghilead. Should i add these to my sack?

3) Should i add a photo of us together? I am little bit worried if its fall someone see it or recognize us will be a problem.

I keep it in my bra left side keep close to heart.

awdmoon+

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:01 pm

awdmoon+

1) You can tie the knot while talking to him on the phone, you know. You do not need to be in the same building.

2) You certainly can.

3) I personally do not like photos in mojo bags because they are to stiff. I do not worry about being recognized, just about a lumpy feeling in my bra!

A nation sack is a work of personal artistry; there is no one way to make one. I suggest you read more in this book:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 am

Than you Miss Cat, i missed your answer for my post.
I ordered a nation sack from LM. I only received my oils as I ordered oils first. I made a mogo bag until my order comes. At that time I was my period and full moon. This is what i did. I made a bag out of his warn red underwear. cut a piece from crotch area. I added and a just piece of thread with out a knot with his semen. I had a long thread with his semen cut a piece add to the bag. And, High john, queen Elizabeth,balm Gilead,catnip,damania, coins of our birth dates, a petition. Light a red candle prayed i apply with my menstrual blood and add some come to me, reconciliation oils after i received.

My question is now, Can I add another thread with his semen , put a knot as you advised put a knot while i am talking on the phone with him ?

After i received my LM nation sack, I would make that too. Do they send coins too? I don't remember.

Is it fine to I add loadstones to my mojo bag? If so, I can order order load stone M/F and iron fillings to feed?

It's saying feed the bag once a week with oils and menstrual blood. If i am not on my period, is it fine i collect some in container and feed it?
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 am

Hello awdmoon+,

Yes you can add another thread. I'm not sure what you're asking about coins. Are you asking if they are included? That would be a good question for the shop. Yes you can add lodestones to your bag. Yes you can save some blood in a container, just make sure to refrigerate it.

Take care.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a good news. Last night I worked on my honey jar i put a pic of us in front of the jar and I prayed over 10 mins focusing my man that our beginning of our happy time and imagine he is coming to me, hugging,kissing, sex with me. And I focus i am going to him and in his body. So let the candle burn down left little wax, shape like a flower. So today i went to drop off my resume for a new job. On the way bus, I saw his name John........ team. It is a real state board. exactly his name was on that board. My heart start to beat fast. And on the way home at the bus stop I saw a car number plate Johnfish. One letter less from his name but still same when pronounce it. Isn't this is a sign?

I have complete confident my guts saying he is coming back.

Yes, it about coins include. I will call them or i can buy them here too. I have to order loadstone then from LM. Ohh good, I have some blood saved in the freezer. So ill feed it once a week?

I have plan not to call him for a while give him some time to forget what i did and let him clam down. Will see, i will try phoning after few weeks right now he might mad.

Is there are any spells to make me calm and keep my head clear?
Thank you

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”