Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Private Message PM Service at the Forum

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forums.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Private Message PM Service at the Forum

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:06 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

The private messaging function of the forum no longer exists. If you have any questions regarding Lucky Mojo products and their uses, please feel free to ask these questions on the forum :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Due to many problems of private messaging including:

* People soliciting forum members for paid readings and/or spellwork
* People seeking free magical coaching from Moderators
* People harassing Moderators

the Private messaging service has been removed.

This has been a decision long in the making, not undertaken lightly, but obviously necessary. Folks who know one another can use any of the public social media messaging services -- and many other public forums on a variety of topics no longer provide private messaging services, for the same reasons we have discontinued ours, namely because forum messaging has increasingly become a way for strangers to intrude themselves into peoples' lives.
catherine yronwode

Muneca_Doll

Unread post by Muneca_Doll » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:21 am

Hi Cat, Can you email other registered people here? I don't know how. I don't know anything about the forums except how to post, and how to look up general topics. Sorry for the ignorance, or if I'm asking in the wrong place. Anything you say is very much appreciated. I love LM, I Found it a little less than a year ago, and I loved every parcel I recieved, and answer I've gotten here, and all I have learned by the generous amount of education you give out on your main site and forum, and would not want to be disrespectful! I never used PM but that is such a shame what happened. I'm sorry but I am new here, I do post things on a more regular basis now, but I find you learn rules here by being active. So, if I asked about how to email someone in the wrong place, I can learn it was not correct, and know and not make the same mistake. Then, I'll know the correct place to ask! Anyhow, Thanks.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Forum Technical Help”