Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am

Hi, LelaJ:

I’m just a regular customer-type person, but if you are getting a reading from an AIRR reader, which I hope you are, they can give you a better picture and give you specific advice. There’s also a thread on the AIRR forum (if you scroll down) about doing work yourself vs. hiring a rootworker. Reading through the threads is smart, because many of your questions will be answered and it will keep your mind occupied until you get some answers tomorrow.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 am

Hello everyone ,
I'm sort of panicking at the moment as my lover is angry with me due to the fact that he turned up at my flat / apartment out of the blue , without asking and I was ill , hadn't washed my hair and all my spell work was out and so I asked if I could message him later so he left saying it fine.
But he was annoyed with me when we messaged each other .
Anyway , I made a syrup jar ( honey is too slow for my liking for this ) lighting candles with reconcile oil , mercury oil on them.
Praying to Saint Theresa to bring him back AGAIN.
Would it be wise to leave it a few days to let him cool off and for the spells to kick in before trying to communicate with him ?
He said he would text me in the week but how he responded to another apologue I gave him , he just said take care and only gave 2 kisses ( he was putting 3).
I asked if he was annoyed with me .
"No not at all , take care xx.)
I am freaking out at the moment . I'm really sorry this is so long .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:45 am

1st, RoseStar21, take a chill pill. 2nd, Maybe its just me but shouldn't he be more concerned that you are ill/sick...instead of looking at spellwork. 3rd, Most folk don't even know they are looking at spellwork so this is the least of your worries. 4th, take care of yourself. I know about anxiety over relationships and it only hurts you. Just relax and take care of yourself...when you are feeling better and your body has healed, you can certainly work the honey jar spell and keep it going, it will be your saving grace.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:33 am

Hi jwmcclin,
I didn't let him in , that's why he's angry.
He had walked over to see me ( without informing me.) Thank you for your reply

pj5me

Unread post by pj5me » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Please check with the Deacon. I wrote to him too several times. Also how much time spells takes to effect ? My candles (two by Deacon's choice and one recon - that my friend suggested) are already burn a week back.

It is important for me as I wish spend my holidays with my guy.

It has been almost two - three months since we met.

Aida - please help me, he means a lot to me.

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 am

Hello pj5me,

Please speak to Deacon Millett if you have questions about the work you're doing with him. I don't want to have to ask you again.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Miss_A

Unread post by Miss_A » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:53 pm

How can I get my Taurus Man back? We had a bad fight and he said he doubts we are getting back that he don’t know and he can’t even say because he feels pressured because this just happened please help:(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello Miss_A,

I'm sorry this happened to you. If you scroll up through the many pages of this thread, you'll find lots of ideas you can use to help get your man back. I'd also suggest checking out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care.

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Hello, I have been reading alot on this site. I would like to reconcile with my ex. I have had readings that he is going through alot and still loves me. I put him out about 6 wks ago and we had no communication for 3 wks, he came to get some of his things but he is very distant and doesn't seem to care about me right now. I text him a day ago because I saw him and I hadn't said anything to him for about 2 wks and he didn't reply. He also had 2 women in the car. I would like to know what would be the best work to do, I would like to do a reconciliation Kit because there were some hurtful words said in the end. I didn't see a return to me spell kit, but can you let me know what's best to bring him back to me. Thank You

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, shakakan3408

Lucky Mojo does sell reconciliation spell kits

That's what I would go with

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:44 am

Thank you for your response. I ended up ordering a reconciliation honey jar, do you think this would be as effective as the kit since we're not communicating well right now? I also burned a black jumbo candle with his name crossed with any love rival and sexual partners with nine pins in his name and nine pins in love rival or sexual partner. I only had confusion oil and break up incense, so I put the oil on the candle and burned the incense beside it. The candle started burning really fast and split in two. I don't know if he's seeing anyone yet, so was the candle work done right, I remembered this from a old rootworker I went to a long time ago when I was working on another partner I was with at the time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 am

Hello shakakan3408,

I think the honey jar would help you in your situation, yes, so it's good you ordered that.

I also think the black candle sounds a little harsh for someone you wish to reconcile with. In the future, to get rid of love rivals I'd suggest doing a freezer spell instead:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck to you.

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 am

Ok, thanks alot. I think I am going to do a vinegar jar for any love rivals that may exist.

Miss_A

Unread post by Miss_A » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:10 am

Hey everyone i need some advice me and my boyfriend
We’ve been friends for 6 years and now dating for about 6 1.2 months now. We get into bad fights occasionally due to either my insecurities or his stubbornness and the way he handles certain situations he has anxiety and he lashes out sometimes when he’s angry and says things he doesn’t mean and apologizes later. everytime we argue he breaks up and we get back together in less than 24 hours but now this time we got into a fight it’s been 4/5 days and he doesn’t wanna budge & 2 and a half full days with no speaking I’ve wrote him but he tells me
He needs space and he doesn’t wanna be with me anymore but he still loves me and all but he’s very stubborn and I know we could fix the issue if he wasn’t so stubborn. He Said he’s always thinking about me and he still watches my social media so I’m not sure if he’s doing this to teach me a “ lesson” but I’m just wondering how should I approach this? I really love him i know he loves me too and I want us to fix it but it’s hard because his stubbornness should I do a honey jar? Or any other suggestions would help a lot. I also plan to do something to help his anxiety and my insecurites as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated I would like to pick up the items
To start working on it today thanks:)

Miss_A

Unread post by Miss_A » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am

Sorry but I also wanted to ask a question that I forgot to post before , if I did the honey jar I know you can put personal items like clothing, I have a pair of his pajama pants boxers and one of his jackets but I’m wondering if they would still work since I’ve wore these items myself i tend to steal his clothing and wear them to bed LOL and his comfy jacket they have all been washed before and worn by me would this matter ? Or have any effect ? Thanks again

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Out of curiosity, what happens if I give up on my ex (target) and bringing him back before it really manifests and have started liking someone else? Will I just have a time getting rid of him once the work kicks in? I'm deploying the few things I've started on him since meeting someone else better suited for me bc I've decided not to work on him anymore. Is there anything more I should do to pay respect & thank the spirits for? Thanks~

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello Miss_A,

Have you scrolled up and read the other posts in this thread? There are a LOT, and I'm sure you'll find them very helpful. If you still have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Also, if you've worn his clothes and washed them, I don't think they can be used as personal concerns now. Sorry!

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

I don't think anything would happen, because it ended before it manifested. I wouldn't worry about it. Just prayerfully thank the spirits for their help and move on.

Take care.

nikkij80
Newly Registered

Unread post by nikkij80 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am

Hi Mojo Friends,

I've lurked for quite some time on here, but never posted. I wanted to post a brief testimonial in hopes it will spread some optimism. At the very end of July, I had a terrible breakup. This guy and I, we had something I truly never thought I would find. We dated for a little less than a year, but he has the TYPICAL commitment issues we find all too often these days with men Our final night was ugly, one of the worst breakups I've experienced.

Needless to say, like many, I was completely distraught for quite some time. I visited my card reader within the week and a short time later, finally made my first purchase from LM. I bought the Return to Me and Reconciliation encased candles and compelling oil for the honey jar I'd already been working during our relationship. Both of my encased candles burned completely clean. Although we know what this means, I tried to keep my emotions and expectations in check. One thing my card reader emphasizes after each spell is: do it, put it away, then distract yourself - go on with your life. So that is what I did. I kept everything out in the open for awhile, but each time I would see it, it would drive me crazy. So I boxed it all up with appropriate herbs and a letter to the universe and put it out of sight.

Soon after I saw a few signs here and there, but nothing significant. I dated quite a bit then started a new job (my dream job, actually) and honestly thought I would never hear from him again. December 12 will be three months since the candles finished burning. I was cognizant of what this date meant, but was prepared for no outcome and to dispose of everything on that day and officially close that chapter of my life. But then on 12/1 I heard from him. Completely out of the blue. We texted heavily for a few days (always him first) and had a two-hour phone conversation a couple of nights ago - we only talked once on the phone the entire time we were dating. I am going to a family Christmas party with him this weekend, which is something that would have NEVER happened before. We both agree we are back at square one, that this is a fresh start and neither of us have any expectations. This is a mulligan. And I am happy for it.

So thank you, LM. And to everyone going through similar situations - remember to put you first and trust the process. I don't know where this is going, but I accept the new assignment with optimism. (And will definitely buy more candles now!)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello, nikkij80

EXCELLET!

GREAT JOB!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

Will my mojo work without doing a break up spell first? He doesn't have a gf from what he says but talks to some girl

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello, Jennjenn ,

This is a "trial-and-error" question.

It should work but if it doesn't, then try a break up spell (but keep the mojo hand)

Also, consider a honey jar too

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bradzarmy
Newly Registered

Unread post by bradzarmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:19 pm

I want to reconcile with my wife. She has made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to. I had originally wanted the divorce and separation, but then I realized the mistake that I'd made. We were legally separated and she was being terrible to me. So I had a brief relationship with a really sweet lady. I nearly had a heart attack over the summer and they told me to destress my life, so I broke it off with the new lady and have been trying to fix things with my wife. She had been trying to get me back for months. When I finally came back around and decided I wanted to fix things, she introduced me to her much older new boyfriend. I started sending her long emails telling her how sorry I was and how much she meant to me. Then she said that she wanted to reconcile. We were talking about it for almost two weeks and it was great. Then she did a 180 just out of the blue. She tells me that she wants the divorce, no longer believes in the Covenant Marriage and she is going to stay with the other guy. I think a lot of it has to do with her parents. Since we split up she has been living with her folks and they have had to pay for her part of the divorce. She was afraid they would kick her and the kids out if they found out we were talking again. Since then I have tried numerous things to win her back. I sent her a long letter explaining how sorry I was and making promises to fix things if she would come back to me. I started a new and better job with better pay and hours to spend more time with her and the kids. I'm doing everything that she asked, but I have some other legal stuff she's thrown me under the bus for (A DSS investigation), so I have to have supervised visitation on my kids. She gets to dictate the terms. So I don't get to see my kids very often. She is so set on having the divorce that I've finally just given up on trying to pursue her. If she wants to come back it has to be of her own freewill and choice. Now, I had my tarot fortune read and called a psychic and have two different answers. Who do I follow? I want her back and pray daily for a miracle of reconciliation. I try to find specific prayers for a miracle, but I think God is telling me "No" at this point, but I know that she has her own free will. I bought a all purpose 7 day candle and wrote a prayer under it to God asking for him to restore my marriage. I also added that Catholic Saint Expeditious to speed the process up.
Tonight my oldest daughter is in a play at her school. I haven't contacted my wife or spoken to her in a while. She has sent me some mean emails and texts but I haven't responded. It was our 13th wedding anniversary yesterday and I bought her a card. I put Follow Me Girl, and Return to Me Oils on it, as well as her favorite cologne that she bought me. Hopefully it'll evoke some sort of a positive reaction. I also put a love note in the anniversary card, that she wrote me when we were dating.
I also have a bouquet for my oldest daughter that I'm giving her tonight. I put the same oils on it. I figure her mom will smell the flowers. I put some on my tie as well.
So am I going about this the right way? Is there a trick that I don't know to all of this? We are both Christians. I didn't think all of this stuff would work on a Christian, but will it? Thanks for your advice.
Brad.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello bradzarmy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm so sorry you are hurting over this. I like where your head is at with the use of the oils, however, next time you want to trick a paper item, use sachet powders instead of oils because oils will always leave a stain. They will stain clothes too. But placing them on the flowers was a nice idea and will help. You could also work a Reconciliation spell kit:

Another thing you may want to consider is getting a reading from a reputable reader. You can find many here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you scroll up and read through this thread, you'll also find a lot of ideas.

Take care.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 pm

I'm in the midst of a many-years'-work arc with my ex, T. It's been hard to keep up my spirits and resolve - when I got the reading saying it would take years for him to come back to me I felt pretty hopeless! But I've kept living my life, I'm dating other people and have a great job, and still keeping tabs on him through his current girlfriend.

Today I saw a photo that showed a picture he put on his wall - a print by an artist whose show he and I saw together, depicting a bird whose name he called me by as a cute pet name a lot.

It was the strongest sign I've seen in a while, and I haven't completely given up!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:19 am

Hello ravenmaven,

Thank you for giving us an update. I'm glad to hear that you're living your life and not putting everything on hold. Have you gotten a reading in a while? You may want to check in:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Sister Jean, thank you! I did get a reading that said he'd come back to me, and maybe even commit to me completely - but not for years. It was a pretty big gut-punch, haha.

But in the mean time I'm dating others, indulging in a crush on my coworker and working on him - the reader said he also will come to me, but in a year to two years. I feel like the universe is telling me I need to work on my long-term gratification. :P

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Feeling very heartbroken. My target just proposed and got engaged to another woman.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

I am sorry to read this.

Glad you have decided to move on as no person is worth self-punishment and emotional torment

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship and although we love each other like crazy we’ve been fighting a lot lately. I betrayed his trust (not cheating) and I can’t get him to forgive me although I’ve apologized and made up for it. He used to be way more loving, writing me poems, telling me he loves me and generally being really romantic and passionately in love with me. He still loves me but he says he can’t trust me and is losing patience with me. Yesterday after a fight he was saying he didn’t wanna lose me, he still loves me as much as before, he still wants to be with me etc and now today he’s saying he wants to break up with me. He’s always hot and cold, I want him to stop being so angry all the time with me, to forgive me, to trust me, for things to be like they used to be. What should I do?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello lanadelrey,

I'm sorry you are having to go through this. My first suggestion would be to work the Reconciliation spell kit or at least do a Reconciliation honey jar spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

Good luck to you.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 pm

I’ve already done a honey jar spell by myself, are there any other spells I can try?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, lanadelrey

I assume that you mean for love?

If so, please read this webpage with an array of spells for you to choose from

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

winterwoman

Unread post by winterwoman » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 am

Hello everyone,

I’m so sorry to bother but I need a bit of assistance. I found a spell on here a long time ago that I intended to use, but now I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I was going to use it to bring my ex back into my life.

I recall that it involved dressing myself in follow me boy and taking a ritual bath with a red rose and then disposing of the bath water and rose at his home, creating a path to mine by marking each crossroads with the water. I also planned on adding a few other ingredients that I felt appropriate, specifically the love me bath crystals, honeysuckle, Orris root, and jasmine flowers.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? And if not, do you have any other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello, Winterwoman,

I did a search with the words: Follow Me Boy Rose (key words) and this is all that came up:

search.php?keywords=follow+me+boy+rose

Are these what you are looking for?

If not, try Bath Rose Follow Me

I hope you find it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:38 am

So I'm curious about something. Ever since I met someone new & have not been working on my ex anymore or pining over him as much, I noticed that he's stopped contacting me like he used to when him & his skank were fighting. He doesn't know about my new guy at all. I still have dreams of him coming to me or being with him but not as often as before. I also still see his name & get clients with his name a lot. What does any of this mean? Thanks :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:49 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

I think it means that you're just not focusing on him as much anymore, hence not dreaming about him or thinking about him as much.

Take care.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, does that mean that the spells might still bring him back even though I'm not focusing on him as much anymore?

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 am

Hello everyone,
I need a few questions answered. I ordered a reconciliation Kit and it arrived a few days ago. The person that I want to reconcile with actually reached out right before the kit arrived. I had already been working a honey jar on him for 3 wks and it did great. I called the store to ask should I keep that kit or exchange it and I was told to keep the kit because there's still a grudge being held, anger and he's not consistent.

So I have a few concerns, I started my kit Sunday before dawn. I took my bath but when I poured the bath crystals over my head some of the water got in my eye so I dabbed it with the towel. Since i'm suppose to air dry will this affect my results?

Next question, I spilled a little of the water before I got to the crossroad, but I had a lot left, is this a problem?

Next question, I ended up using some of his dirty boxers that I cut a peice of the crotch out and the same for mine, I also used hair but they were small peices. Is this good enough?

Last question, I ended up not lighting my candle until about 30 minutes after dawn because it took me longer than I thought it would to get everything together, is this fine?

I really thought it was ok to myself and I believe it's happening but I just wanted to check with you all. The candle burned great, i'm trying to have more patience because this is the first time that I actually see things working. My honey jar gave signs in 3 days and it's been 3 wks now and we've finally talked and spent time together. I just want more now but I know it may not come that quick, so i'm trying to work on my patience because i've never been a very patient person. Thank you all for your help and it is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello, shakakan3408

I will answer each question afar the question:

Since i'm suppose to air dry will this affect my results?-You're fine

I spilled a little of the water before I got to the crossroad, but I had a lot left, is this a problem?-No, it is not a problem

I ended up using some of his dirty boxers that I cut a piece of the crotch out and the same for mine, I also used hair but they were small pieces. Is this good enough?- Yes

Last question, I ended up not lighting my candle until about 30 minutes after dawn because it took me longer than I thought it would to get everything together, is this fine?- Yes

I hope that all turns out perfect for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida, I really feel that it's working. I wish I could see him tonight because i'm sort of superstitious but if I don't I still know everything is working out so it's all good. Thanks again for your quick response.

jammie
Newly Registered

Unread post by jammie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi new to site, cut long story short, partner walked out Feb 17, we where together 24yrs and have 2 kids, want him back, but found out he was actually having affair and now with this person! I have done a break up spell and have a honey jar going (used to do spells long ago) and yes I’ve had reading, I do see him regularly even though we don’t really talk, is there anything I can have him touch or eat to help things along? (He still has some clothes here so could I put some oil on them and give back so he takes away?) Should I try another spell like come to me? Or wait and see how break up spell goes?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:19 am

Hello jammie,

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I like the way you're thinking with fixing something for him to eat or touch, but I wouldn't recommend using oils on his clothes because they will leave a stain. If you want to dress his clothes, using sachet powders instead, types like Reconciliation and Come to Me. You could also write him a letter about how you feel and dress it lightly with Reconciliation sachet powders. As for the candle work you're done, that's hard to answer without giving you a reading. Are you working with a member of AIRR? If so, I'd ask them before starting any new work so you're on the same page.

You can also read up through the 90+ pages of this thread for more ideas.

Be well.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

jammie
Newly Registered

Unread post by jammie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Thank you for replying, oh sorry I need to read those rules!
Would you recommend someone to work with? (I’m in Scotland)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello, jammie,

my suggestion to clients is to try the spells themselves first as it saves money and your motions are into the spell

But you could get magical coaching or any an AIR member can do it for you

Take care ad wishing you the best with your work
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:34 am

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the reconciliation Kit? I am almost on the last day of the kit, what do I do if I can't get the letter to my target? I put him out and I won't be able to mail him a letter. I know this sounds a bit silly but could I still put a letter in the mail with his name on it but reach out to him through phone and then put the sachet powder on him when we meet up?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Hello shakakan3408,

If you can't mail the letter, just give it to him in person or drop it in his mailbox yourself.

Take care.

Mimi18

Unread post by Mimi18 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:48 am

I am new to this and not sure if this is the right forum. I am needing to keep an lover/ex-lover with me. He recently left his spouse 8 months ago and we have been seeing each other ever since..(got back together by chance). I am afraid that she wants him back. I just purchase "follow me boy" oil.

Will this work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello, Mimi18 ,

I suggest stay with me spells

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mimi18

Unread post by Mimi18 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:19 pm

I will try this thank you.

Mimi18

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 am

Hi all,
I was just concerned about my work. I started a honey jar on December 6th and it worked great. There were signs in 3 days and movement within a week. I started the reconciliation Kit around December 29th and i'm done with it now.

My concern is now my target seems less interested and he's not putting in any effort and i'm wondering why he's doing this after the work. This makes it hard for me to stay positive and hopeful. I haven't had much contact with him since my kit was done but when I've been around him I dressed myself and wore my mojo bag on me.

I want to know is this normal for the person you're working on to start out good but then go backwards for a little while before everything happens? I'm just concerned and need someone's input on my situation. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 am

Hello, shakakan3408 ,

I'm so sorry to read this.

This is a difficult question to answer.

Is it normal? No.

There may be other circumstances at play. There's no way that we can tell you what the obstacles could be on the forum

You may want to acquire a reading on this.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Hopefully, you'll get the answer and things will work out between the 2 of you

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nano

Unread post by Nano » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:06 am

Hello everyone,
I'm have previously done some spell work on my ex (honey jar casted 5 days after break up) which have proven successful. Two weeks after we broke up (Dec20is) he invited me out to see a ballet! After telling me he felt nothing for me intimately before, he messaged me two weeks after the date about intimacy. Some fun things happened. He even said that we should go for dinner soon :D

However I told him that I did not want to do it again, I told him that, I am receiving too many mixed emotions. I believe that this could have strained the relationship and setback the spell even more. After that incident we talk less and he has not invited me out :|

I was thinking of doing these spells within one-two week intervals of each other. To bring him back.

1. Burning a candle dressed with Reconciliation Mon-Wedn-Fri then
2. Candle and body+ Return To Me(oil) + Come To Me(oil) Mon-Wedn-Fri(till results come) then
3. Candle and body + Follow me Boy(oil) + Fires of Love(oil) + Fastluck(oil)
4. Candle and body + Stay With Me(oil)

Is this a good set or spells to preform?
What I am working
Yesterday I made a Mojo bag containing rose,lavendar, catnip, damiana, lodestone/rose quartz. Original Honey Jar that will be disposed of Feb20.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello, Nano,

The problem is that your behaviours must compliment your spells and visa-versa.

Sending him that type of message after successful spell work is a recipe for disaster. You're sending mixed messages.

Try the spells you have suggested and see what happens. You may want to consider talking to him also and initiating a conversation and an explanation

I hope that you have success

Please keep us posted

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nano

Unread post by Nano » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your response

He brought the rest of my stuff to me today and had a brief conversation afterwards.

In your opinion should I dispose of the honey jar? I'm going to go with the flow and hold my tongue. But don't know if what i have already said would have ruined the honey jar.

Love_money101
Newly Registered

Unread post by Love_money101 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:17 am

Hello there.

I need help so the person that I want for her to come back with me her name is different from her birth certificate. She when to court and change her name just wanted to see which name should I put when I’m writting the Petition the one on her birth certificate or the new name she got from court.

Thanks a lot

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Nano,

If you have receiuved a definative "no" to your honey jar work, or if you are finished with it, simply wash it out in a stream of running water, such as a river, and let it go.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Love_money101 --

Use her legal name, ad add her birthdate if you have it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Love_money101
Newly Registered

Unread post by Love_money101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

So add her legal name what about is she married with my last name should I still use her legal name or the marriage name but we not married by church.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

Hello, Love_money101

Just use her present legal name. It doesn't matter if you were not married in a church

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”