Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, Saturn+,

Please just make a new doll baby and work it.

And, based on your history (for which I am familiar with the case), you're just gong to have to work the doll as much as possible.

Also, look at these spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Now, you asked for advice and AlyssaH gave you advice from her heart. So, it is a good recommendation. And, you asked for all advice.

So, please let's just drop this and look at the thread that I gave to you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 am

OK. Will do. Thank you.

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Good evening,
I'm in a situation that has unraveled causing pain, hate and we lost our way. My fiance and I have been through some very trying times. We both have done things in response to the other persons actions that have caused a lot of pain, suffering and now to the point where we are beginning to not trust each other. We both have faults that we know we need to fix, however we seem to move forward in the right direction and then stumble back and have to start all over... we built a pretty solid relationship, neither one has Been unfaithful,etc. He is a recovering drug user who had a relapse recently. That is where majority of our issues lie. It's really hard for me to communicate with him on a lot of things.

What I need assistance on is, we both have to work on ourselves before our relationship can get better. We tend to bring up the past hurts way too much... I would like us both to stop bringing up the past, etc. And move on... part of me feels like he has to loose me entirely to really truly want to make the effort, because at this point I feel like he's just telling me what I want to hear. I want to get away from being the victim, i need to take better care of myself-loose weight, get healthier, etc. I just want us to move on, stop bringing up the past, I want to tell him things and not be afraid. I want to be more confident. I want him to have more compassion, be more considerate and learn that when you'receive in a relationship it's not a one man show. I want him to continue to get help, to see that his efforts are worth it and I want him to be more open minded...

I need advice with how to proceed: I want us to heal and get back to where we were before all the hurt and suffering. I also want to handle this delicately because he's someone who holds a grudge and finds getting revenge satisfactory, and I know if we can move past this we won't be perfect but we will be happy...

My thoughts are cut and clear of all the hurt/suffering first
Then healing, then I can bring in the happier ever after love...I need help letting go and being more open and honest about things... where do I begin?what do I make the priority?

Any advice is welcome!!! I will let you know he doesn't believe in this, so I do this in private, I'm not able to have an alternative but I do have the ability to burn candles and have used a candue burning service in the past... thank you

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 am

I have come to a conclusion that I think it best he and I past ways in the most peaceful, forgiving way possible.

So any advice on healing the pain and letting go is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, wonderwoman77

I am sorry that you're having so many problems with him.

But, magic is not going to ix all of thee problems. Thee both of you need to seek professional couple's counseling.

And healing magic is good.

I do not recommend cut and clear at all for his situation.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm

If a blockbuster should be started on a Wednesday should a road opener be started on a Wednesday as well or is that a different day.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

I usually do mine on Monday

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Winter_star

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 am

I was reading through the forum and came across some advice that resonated with me in regards to an attraction spell. It was a case where someone said it sounded like if the spell was to attract someone who already loves you but is stuck due to past hurts, trust issues, etc. and it was advised she do a healing spell first. What would y'all recommend for a healing spell on a target to help him get to where he might be ready to move forward? My target has had a string of bad relationships and is generally going through a hard time in his life- lots of problems. He's trying but I know he is scarred. As it is- I am also a little scarred with many of the same issues (betrayal) so what about a spell for healing for both of us? He would not be participating in this though- this isn't his thing. I have given him a pre-dressed cut and clear candle that I notice he hasn't burned which is too bad but then again, this isn't for everyone. Our relationship presently is close friends with some affection and some sexual activity.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello Winter_star,

I merged your post with this thread; if you scroll up through it, you'll find lots of ideas that pertain to exactly what you're talking about. Please read through them and let us know after that if you have any questions.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but please be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Winter_star

Unread post by Winter_star » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Thank you!! So sorry for the mis-step, I realized my mistake too late but have had an amazing time reading through the threads and learning about all the different options and ideas. So much gratitude and love. feeling very inspired.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 pm

*Hi, i believe this is the correct place to ask this question, how would i anoint an offertory candle for healing someone? from wick to base, or base to wick?

*i am a little confused because in a sense i am trying to bring in healing, but rid the hurt. also, i plan to use healing oil, any herbs that are recommended to use as well?

(i am trying to help heal someones heart from past trauma/past relationships)

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

You could anoint the candle from the center down while praying for healing to come down and from the center up while praying for release of negativity/pain. You could also do both by anointing from top to bottom while praying for healing to come down into the person, and from bottom to top while praying for the pain/negativity to leave. If neither of these feel right you could pick one or the other, or light two candles, and do one one way and the other another.

As far as herbs first thing that comes to mind is Balm of Gilead as it soothes the broken-hearted.
www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Hope this helps!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello, SpellsnSuch,

Additionally, please see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

alisia antonette
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by alisia antonette » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello,

I am a Reiki Healer and I have a client that would like help to open roads for her to have better chances at finding or attracting love. I am fairly new to hoodoo spells and not sure what steps to take. I still have more orders to submit before I can apply for the lucky mojo hoodoo course. (I'm thinking to offer rootwork to my services.) Anyhow, I am just having a hard time putting together a spell I can perform for her since many of them require the actual person to do the ritual.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Hi alisia antonette,

I've moved your post to the correct thread on opening someone's road to love. Please read through the posts here as they contain lots of helpful advice and ideas on accomplishing this goal for your client. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Many spells can be adapted to be worked on another person, by using proxies including candles or doll babies. It is done all the time, so you should be able to find a spell that you can work on her behalf.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

alisia antonette

Unread post by alisia antonette » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Ok Thank you Miss Athena, I will read through the posts here. :)

PinkyPinky

Unread post by PinkyPinky » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 am

Hello all, hope you can help
I have recently separated from my husband of over 15 years - I don't want a reconciliation spell, however I am concerned about him and want to heal any pain he has, and help him be OK going into the future without us together as husband and wife. We will always be in each others lives, however I don't think the relationship can continue.
I want to "send love and healing" if that's possible, what do you advise?
many thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 pm

PinkyPinky,

I would burn a figure candle white or light blue, dressed with healing oil to heal him of the emotional pain and, and clarity to see this is over and what is best for him. Dust it with the sachet powders when burning it, recite Psalms 23 as you burn it and pray to help him. Sage can be burned with it. When you think he is ready you can do a moving figure candle to help him meet a new unknown women. Also a nice follow up with healing work is blessing work to bless his paths, his life and his happiness.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Janelys92
Newly Registered

Unread post by Janelys92 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Hello,

I was hoping to get some advice. Me and boyfriend of 5 years recently broke up because he has trust issues because I lied in the past, he also says he wants to be single so he does not have to worry about trusting another person. I did a skull candle spell to have him come back to me and trust me, he did come back to me. But only for a few days as he broke up with me again for the same reason. Do you have any recommendations.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi Janelys92,

I answered an almost identical post in another thread, so please look at that advice as it will help you. Also, please do not post the same question twice, especially after it has already been answered, as this is against forum rules.

I'm giving you a pass since you're new here, but please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines.

Thanks.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LeftHandedVirginian

Unread post by LeftHandedVirginian » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:29 am

Hey, y'all!

I had a whirlwind romance last summer and met the man of my dreams. Long story short - we weren't as compatible as we initially thought and are no longer together. I am working on cut-and-clear work to move on, but find myself continuing to miss him and what we had together. I really want to find someone with his positive attributes while avoiding the negative attributes that ruined our relationship. I also want to make sure I'm cleansing myself and readying myself to be ready for true love.

I do cleansing baths regularly and try to keep my altar clean and active. I'm not actively doing rootwork on him - I'm more focusing on clearing myself of his energy. What else can I do?

This is a very general request and mirrors some others in this thread. I've hit a roadblock with my rootwork, though, so I thought I would consult the forum.

Thanks to anyone who can chime in and offer some advice!

Best,

Lefty

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:53 pm

LeftHandedVirginian,

Keep working with your rootworker and consulting them as well with any changes you do make to ensure it does not conflict with the work. Cut and clear is a great spell to utilize to move on from someone and fond someone knew, as is the black walnut bath. Cut and clear does exactly what you asked, cuts the bad away keeps the good and clears the bath for a new lover.
Cut and Clear:http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Black walnut: http://www.herbmagic.com/walnut-whole.html
Clarity is also a great product to use to help move on an get past feelings of an ex: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
Road opener is also an option to open paths to help bring new love into your life: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

LeftHandedVirginian

Unread post by LeftHandedVirginian » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Thanks JayDee!

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi!

I think that this is the right place to post, but if I am incorrect, I am very sorry.

After leaving my last relationship, I did a few cleansing spells for the time period of a month, until my candles burned clear. Then I set out some candle work to attract my future husband, with no set expectation in mind. Just that I Was ready to receive.

I have recently begun to see a man who I clicked with immediately. We have only been on two dates, but it feels like more, as each date was about 7 hours filled with talking, hiking, cooking, reading, and more. In between dates we are in near constant communication. I think the candle work really worked and the Universe delivered. But when I asked about, not being in a *serious* relationship, but to just taper off seeing other people, his response was that he liked me and wanted to keep hanging out with me, but that because his ex was an alcoholic and ended up in rehab, that "I like you, I know that I need to pace things out because in the past I can get too focused/intense with one person too early and miss red flags, like I did with my ex."

I also got out of a relationship around the same time he did: four months ago. I would love to help him break away from his ex so that there is space for me. I don't necessarily want to do a love spell, but I also do not want him to end up with some other woman after I did the cleansing work. I'd like to at least have a chance to see if we are as good of a match as I think we are.

After researching this forum, I don't know if I should do a Block Buster spell, a healing spell, burn a skull candle, or first create a honey jar or use an attraction spell. Help! ha. I am a little overwhelmed at the best way to do this without losing hi, before we get a chance to hang out more. With the waning moon, it seems like the best time to begin this work, to help him release and make space for me.

Thank you in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:30 pm

flisswitch,

I would get a reading on the situation from an AIRR reader to determine the best work to do and how to move forward with the best spells to address his resistance.
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
All the spells you mentioned are great and useful methods to help a person heal and draw them to you. It may seem overwhelming but think of what each working does and how it supports the work: honey jar sweetens them to you, skull candle to influence thoughts, block buster to clear away and things in the way of the work, help open them roads. Each job attacks a different issue and area of the situation yet also supports the overall intention. Moon phases depends on the purpose of the work, wane to remove wax to draw.

flisswitch

Unread post by flisswitch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:17 am

Thank you very much, JayDee. I will do just that!

PinkyPinky

Unread post by PinkyPinky » Sat May 25, 2019 10:58 am

Hi JayDee, I was ready to do this work today - thank you :) Candle is burning strong and steady right now.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 25, 2019 12:39 pm

PinkyPinky,

You are welcome, I look forward to hearing about your success!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”