Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, Saturn+,

Please just make a new doll baby and work it.

And, based on your history (for which I am familiar with the case), you're just gong to have to work the doll as much as possible.

Also, look at these spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Now, you asked for advice and AlyssaH gave you advice from her heart. So, it is a good recommendation. And, you asked for all advice.

So, please let's just drop this and look at the thread that I gave to you.

Take care

Saturn +
Forum Member

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 am

OK. Will do. Thank you.

wonderwoman77
Forum Member

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Good evening,
I'm in a situation that has unraveled causing pain, hate and we lost our way. My fiance and I have been through some very trying times. We both have done things in response to the other persons actions that have caused a lot of pain, suffering and now to the point where we are beginning to not trust each other. We both have faults that we know we need to fix, however we seem to move forward in the right direction and then stumble back and have to start all over... we built a pretty solid relationship, neither one has Been unfaithful,etc. He is a recovering drug user who had a relapse recently. That is where majority of our issues lie. It's really hard for me to communicate with him on a lot of things.

What I need assistance on is, we both have to work on ourselves before our relationship can get better. We tend to bring up the past hurts way too much... I would like us both to stop bringing up the past, etc. And move on... part of me feels like he has to loose me entirely to really truly want to make the effort, because at this point I feel like he's just telling me what I want to hear. I want to get away from being the victim, i need to take better care of myself-loose weight, get healthier, etc. I just want us to move on, stop bringing up the past, I want to tell him things and not be afraid. I want to be more confident. I want him to have more compassion, be more considerate and learn that when you'receive in a relationship it's not a one man show. I want him to continue to get help, to see that his efforts are worth it and I want him to be more open minded...

I need advice with how to proceed: I want us to heal and get back to where we were before all the hurt and suffering. I also want to handle this delicately because he's someone who holds a grudge and finds getting revenge satisfactory, and I know if we can move past this we won't be perfect but we will be happy...

My thoughts are cut and clear of all the hurt/suffering first
Then healing, then I can bring in the happier ever after love...I need help letting go and being more open and honest about things... where do I begin?what do I make the priority?

Any advice is welcome!!! I will let you know he doesn't believe in this, so I do this in private, I'm not able to have an alternative but I do have the ability to burn candles and have used a candue burning service in the past... thank you

wonderwoman77
Forum Member

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 am

I have come to a conclusion that I think it best he and I past ways in the most peaceful, forgiving way possible.

So any advice on healing the pain and letting go is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, wonderwoman77

I am sorry that you're having so many problems with him.

But, magic is not going to ix all of thee problems. Thee both of you need to seek professional couple's counseling.

And healing magic is good.

I do not recommend cut and clear at all for his situation.

Wishing you the very best

take care

Tropicalenvii
Forum Member

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm

If a blockbuster should be started on a Wednesday should a road opener be started on a Wednesday as well or is that a different day.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

I usually do mine on Monday

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Tropicalenvii
Forum Member

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Winter_star
Forum Member

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 am

I was reading through the forum and came across some advice that resonated with me in regards to an attraction spell. It was a case where someone said it sounded like if the spell was to attract someone who already loves you but is stuck due to past hurts, trust issues, etc. and it was advised she do a healing spell first. What would y'all recommend for a healing spell on a target to help him get to where he might be ready to move forward? My target has had a string of bad relationships and is generally going through a hard time in his life- lots of problems. He's trying but I know he is scarred. As it is- I am also a little scarred with many of the same issues (betrayal) so what about a spell for healing for both of us? He would not be participating in this though- this isn't his thing. I have given him a pre-dressed cut and clear candle that I notice he hasn't burned which is too bad but then again, this isn't for everyone. Our relationship presently is close friends with some affection and some sexual activity.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello Winter_star,

I merged your post with this thread; if you scroll up through it, you'll find lots of ideas that pertain to exactly what you're talking about. Please read through them and let us know after that if you have any questions.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but please be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Winter_star
Forum Member

Unread post by Winter_star » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Thank you!! So sorry for the mis-step, I realized my mistake too late but have had an amazing time reading through the threads and learning about all the different options and ideas. So much gratitude and love. feeling very inspired.

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 pm

*Hi, i believe this is the correct place to ask this question, how would i anoint an offertory candle for healing someone? from wick to base, or base to wick?

*i am a little confused because in a sense i am trying to bring in healing, but rid the hurt. also, i plan to use healing oil, any herbs that are recommended to use as well?

(i am trying to help heal someones heart from past trauma/past relationships)

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

You could anoint the candle from the center down while praying for healing to come down and from the center up while praying for release of negativity/pain. You could also do both by anointing from top to bottom while praying for healing to come down into the person, and from bottom to top while praying for the pain/negativity to leave. If neither of these feel right you could pick one or the other, or light two candles, and do one one way and the other another.

As far as herbs first thing that comes to mind is Balm of Gilead as it soothes the broken-hearted.
www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Hope this helps!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello, SpellsnSuch,

Additionally, please see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”