Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Court Case Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
cherish

Court Case Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by cherish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello! My mother is going through a difficult time right now. Social Security Administration is thinking about ending her SSD. She retired in 1999 and she has been living off of this income since 2000. I would like to know is there a specific candle I could burn for a few weeks that would possibly help keep her SSD going? Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 am

A Court Case honey jar could help to sweeten whoever is making the decision, along with a Court Case vigil candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

hey everyone, i want to burn a brown court case candle i seen dr.e conjure site on my friend guy behalf. see he's been dealing with a settlement with a former place of employment and their a number and a half from settling but their taking their time.. my question is can i burn this candle with a petition for him without him knowing.. to help this situation.. or would he have to do this himself. and also should i use a brown court case candle or should i use something else..

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi miraclesnlove,

you can burn the candle on behalf of your friend without him knowing. Try and get some of his personal concerns and his lawyer's (a card would be good) to work with. Court Case would be a good choice.

you may also want to get concerns (such as dirt & a business card) from the place of employment he's trying to settle with and burn ''Pay Me'' and ''Confusion'' candles on them to help speed things along as well as weaken their resolve.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 am

In addition to the court case candle, if you work with saints, St. Expediate would help speed matters up.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

yellagyrl

Unread post by yellagyrl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

For court cases what is the best time of day to light glass vigil candles a close relative advised 6:45 pm and if not 12am....
Thank You Justo Juez!
Thank You Saint Anthony!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

yellagyrl,

This is probably an individual family tradition. I was told on several occasions by older workers (long ago) to light court case candles twice a day, at 9:00 AM and at 9:00 PM, but that if you could not do that, then try for 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.

The main thing is that you light them regularly, steadily, and with faith and confidence as the time for the court appearance approaches.

Good luck.

CAN-GLS-COUR
Court Case Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am

Hi,

It has been while. Just wondering what herbs to put in a candle for success in getting legal documents to be approved or court case to go my way?

Please let me know. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm

newbie 2012,

The candle you want is called Court Case. All Lucky Mojo vigil candles come dressed with herbs and oils right in them, so you do not need to put more herbs in them.

If you are making rolled candles, you an check out the lists of herbs grouped by purpose in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" or you can find a quick-list here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:04 am

catherineyronwode wrote:newbie 2012,

The candle you want is called Court Case. All Lucky Mojo vigil candles come dressed with herbs and oils right in them, so you do not need to put more herbs in them.

If you are making rolled candles, you an check out the lists of herbs grouped by purpose in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" or you can find a quick-list here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good Luck!
Merry Meet dear catherineyronwode ! i hope i am in a right place for this question; Your forum is so organized and helpful that i tried to stay in a right topic.
I am trying to get items from your website but not sure which ones will work best in this situation; i am helping my friend to win a case where the company damaged his cargo for a lot of money; the case has been reviewed already for a while but my friend never had any spiritual help with court ; the judge's decision is coming soon and in couple of weeks will be another hearing ; Good thing he has been working on road opening and cleansing already and had a reading but i want to help him even more but not sure what way to go best since there is no much time left before hearing and its a waning moon now and if i order VIGIL candles to ship i will lose valuable time;
>>>i never tried service ALTAR CANDLE SERVICES before but i must be the best way to go at this point; should i order 1 or 3? and which better http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -case.html or better http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... ay-me.html ; i cant find St. Expediate candle on missionaryindependent.org but sure it will help as well; or 1 of each is still ok ? and then i can order 3 + 3 if needed?
:oops: sorry i must stay on budget at this time;
i do plan to get green devil candles as well as start red apple honey spell but again the moon is waning and LM website suggest to do it on waxing moon that is 2 weeks away;
i know its helpful to dress court docs and my friend with oil or powder but i am not sure what best at this point?
if its not so much hustle, will you please advice me what is best to purchase from LM website at this point?
will confusion of an opponent candles or other products related to confusion won't be late to use?
i am not sure what is usual time for shipping ;
i really appreciate your help;
Blessed be!
Blessed Be!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 am

I'm definitely not Cat, but I can attest that having MISC do your vigil candles is very effective. They light your candles the proper way & email you the report after the work is done.
If you have an emergency situation, just do the work. You can do it in the morning (up until noon) to replace the need for a waxing moon, or you can do it as the hands rise on the clock. Hoodoo isn't that rigid of a system & spells work best when you actually need them done ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 am

Hello, Slava ,

I agree with AlyssaH

Also, please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

There are so many many MANY things you can do on court case with this page. If you read through this, and still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. It looks like you are on the right track!!

As far as the St Expedite Candle, you can e-mail them and ask them if they have this candle.

Also, I have edited your posts to take away the colors and all the emoticons. The color is very difficult to read and all the "faces" are distracting.
Although we offer the colors, it's easier for all of us to read the black print.

Wishing you GREAT success with your friend. You are such a good friend for helping.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 am

Hello dear Miss Aida and AlyssaH ! thanks so much for your help and the compliment ; i am trying; sorry for graphics; i ll keep it simple;
yes, i read page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html and would love to order but may i ask how long the shipping takes to Los Angels for a small package? or i d rather ask customer service ?
if i were to order ALTAR CANDLE SERVICES what is best 1 or 3 candles in a raw of only http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -case.html
? or 1 of each ?
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -case.html
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... ay-me.html
and St. Expediate candle (if they have)
also will confusion of an opponent candles or other products related to confusion won't be late to use?
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, Slava ,

Yes, call the shop and they can give you a better idea. If you tell them that you're only in LA and need it in a hurry, they might be able to get it to you sooner (just guessing).

I like a run of candles (I prefer 3). This is because if the first candle doesn't do well (obstacles), you will have to wait for the report and then order another. If they do a "run", they just automatically do it.

I'd get a run of both. Just my thinking.

I'm still not getting your last question. Too late? Well, that's hard to tell because something spells work immediately and sometimes they take awhile. I have done spells for people that manifested the very next day (just a few times that it has happened but it happened). Only spirit knows when they will manifest. There's no harm in trying, you'd have nothing to lose

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello dear Miss Aida ; I ordered 2 different candles to be lit by the ministry so my friend is covered; i have confidence that ministry will take care him better than myself but i ll try to help him as well with some powders herbs and oils ; thanks so much for your help;
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Slava,

Great! Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Slava,

Great! Good luck!
thank you Miss Aida ; news we have are neutral - the opponents have been very sloppy that is good news already ; another hearing is at the end of the month ; planning to order to set more candles but still waiting for the report of those 2 ; do they usually send them by mail or email? should i just call them?
Blessed Be!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Slava, please ask about MISC candle services in the MISC area of the forum. This area is for home practitioners who purchase and work with our supplies and have us mail the candles to them, for them to light. Thanks.

CAN-GLS-COUR
Court Case Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:22 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Slava, please ask about MISC candle services in the MISC area of the forum. This area is for home practitioners who purchase and work with our supplies and have us mail the candles to them, for them to light. Thanks.

thanks so much catherineyronwode ; i spoke to them; they have been very helpful;
Blessed Be!

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Question: looking for a spell or anything to make sure someone is found guilty in court. I was thinking of yes a vinegar jar with the lawyer the suspect and the judge. I wanted to know if I order a court case candle and inscribed guilty all around with the first and last name, dob, and astrology sign on the candle and put black arts and destruction and inflammatory on it.

How does this sound? Should I roll it in poppy and mustard seeds this guy never gets what he deserves and he was charged with domestic abuse. If he is charged then his life would be destroyed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, queenofheart ,

Yes, you can do that.

And I also HIGHLY recommend (especially in your case) praying to the Just Judge.

When you pray, you tell him everything, And cry and beg like a little child.

www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

My GodMother (who was born in/around 1910) in Santeria always said that when something is crucial, work with the Powerful Hand:

www.luckymojo.com/manopoderosa.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:25 pm

greetings lucky mojo friends-

i have been doing a lot of court case work to fight an unlawful eviction. i had a petition paper under my court case glass candle with myself and my partner's names on it. when the candle was about done, the glass broke and the still-lit wick burned a small circular mark on the paper. i know this is not likely a good sign, but i am going to burn another candle. i was thinking i should make a new petition paper to put under the candle, do y'all agree?

thanks!
~christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Dear eponai,

Yes, that is quite a bad sign. Your wish is not coming to pass.

Try another candle with a new petition, and if you have not alwaready, include Psalms 35. Also consider doing some in-the-ground work such as nailing down the property, as well as some social-nicety work such as a sugar jar to sweeten all the parties to your point of view.
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Can Court Case vigil candles be used for immigration purpose, esp application for residence permit? What kind of herbs or oils should I add? Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello Moonlightdream,

Yes they can. And if you buy the candle "dressed" (they automatically come this way unless you specifically ask that they be shipped undressed) they already come with the oils and herbs that you need.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”