• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 am

Spells for Revenge or Payback on Unknown Unnamed Enemies

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:31 am

Is there a candle I can do that will direct negative energy back to someone if I don't know who the person is???? One of my neighbors is harrassing me to remove my bird feeder and the old man next door to remove his flag - yet the letters are anonymous.

Just want to make this wacky person get some comeuppance... but have no idea who it is...
suzyparker

Re: Negative Energy Back To a Jerk

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:51 am

Use a phrase like "my enemy" or "the evil one" or "my a@@hole neighbor" for your petition paper. Then put one of the letters they wrote under the candle too - you'll want Reversing oil and a black candle, or a Reversing vigil from LM. If you're using an altar candle, then carve the name you've given them into the candle in mirror writing (backwards). You can place the candle on a mirror that you have NOT looked into - dollar stores are good for those, and surround it with crab shell powder (for turning things back).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Anyone know if there's a candle or another type of work that you do to just sort of give everyone who in the past few years has caused you grief a dose of their own salts. Not DUME, not even sure who all caused the grief. Sometimes it the people who smile to our faces who stab us in the back; so we never really know. Is there something to do that just sort of paybacks the people who caused us grief. Payback in kind. Reversal seems to be for specific people, etc. Maybe Destruction? Just a general comeuppance sort of thing.

I think we all have times when we would like to send crap energy, disloyalty, lies, gossip, and hard feelings back to the random folks who sent them to us.
suzyparker

Re: Payback to Unknowns

Unread postby CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Actually, you can work Reversing, or any sort of reflective work, even when you don't know specifically who has been causing you problems. Instead of using peoples' names, you use the words "my enemies." This can also be helpful when you do know *some* of the people involved, but not all. It allows you to target all your enemies, not just the ones you know of.

Lucky Mojo has a glass encased vigil version of the Reversing candle, which comes fixed with the appropriate herbs and oils, and instructions for use on the back label. They also have nine inch long jumbo Double Action and Reversible candles, which can be used according to the instructions at http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction
CarinHuber

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Great, I have so much luck with the vigiil candles. I don't want to do anything major, just tired of the people who use, take, etc. Cut & Clear is great, but sometimes people need a taste of their own medicine. None of them "cursed" me, just been users.
suzyparker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I understand where you are coming from, yet I think it would be just a waste of time trying to get everyone that ever did you wrong, and used you. i mean if you do not know even know the NAMES of the people that caused you grief, and make your life hard then...I would say that its not even worth it. I mean that is LIFE. People are going to send negativity your way, spread rumors, send crappy negativity your way and so on. Its life...and doing this candle isnt going to stop any more of that from coming your way.

Just think of those people as lessons in your life. Lessons that you need to learn from and MOVE ON. I am not saying that those people had the right to do that...but dang if I went back and tried to get back every single person since I came out of the womb that talked ill of me...I would be wasting my energy, time and money on people that arent even worth it. Its like you are still sulking on these people why? Just learn from it and move on.

Personally, I would recommend that you do a uncrossing bath, or 13 herb bath, along with a clear and cut bath crystals to cut you away from the past, and give yourself a chance to move on. Then do some protection work which you should be doing anyways to help protect you further from such negativity in the future. And added bonus a wisdom candle to maybe grant you with the wisdom to sort of make better decisions about interacting with such nasty people
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Stars,

again - great points all around. Not to excuse my hot head lately, but I work in a cut-throat profession and sometimes it sinks in there's no loyalty among thieves. People will step on you, use you, do whatever they need to get ahead and then toss you aside after they get what they want/need.

I also seem to attract men who are also very type-A and have the same opportunistic personalities.

I think some cleansing and clarity would do me a world of good. I need to get my priorities straight and perhaps find myself in a totally new place in life.

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words and support. You all are the best.
suzyparker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:41 pm

You are very welcome...

Well, that unfortunate that your workplace is this way, and perhaps you are just not like that. But I think some protection work and cast off evil work would work great for you. So look into those spell kits. I would work some john the conqueror work to give you more power in the workplace, and just personal power as well. For those enemies, you might want to start a bend over jar so that you can keep your rivals under your thumb

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

For men, well seems you need to do some wisdom work clarity, and cleanse as you said. Then do some attraction work to attract a man with the qualities that you would like.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

help on revenge a unknown enemy

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 am

1 fellow keep on making mess in my life..i didn even had disturbed him b4..i dun noe his name,,,please suggest me a idea to make him regret??
citizenrule

Re: help on revenge a unknown enemy

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 am

If you don't know the person's name, try working a Reversing spell and use the phrase "all my enemies known and unknown". That way it reverses any evil that *anyone* is sending to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: help on revenge a unknown enemy

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 am

thanks marrybee
citizenrule

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby sun1229 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:04 am

Hi, i see all the revenge spells are of people known. But what can be done( if anything) if the people who need to be worked for revenge are unknown? A couple of years ago, 4 men wearing skull caps waited, hiding in my back yard until my husband made it home. When he got out the car, they rushed him, beat him with guns and robbed him, taking his money, they also tried to come into our home where our kids and myself were sleeping, but some kind of way, he convinced them to take what they had and leave. We don't know who the guys are, although, someone told my husband who they thought it was and they have robbed a few more people. My husband head was swollen bad, we were in a hurting rut for a long while. I've always been the type who felt people should pay for their wrong doing. I only been secretly doing candle spells for the last 2 years, but only found LM forum and online shop/ products a few months ago. Before that, i only did money and love candles using olive oil, catnip, cinnamon, ect, from things in my home, but now that I have access to order the right oils, and powders, i really want those selfish, evil slums to pay. They need to get jobs and stop taking other people's rent, mortgage, money for food to feed their families and make their own money. I appreciate any answers for if and what can be done. Not sure if reversing candles are for more than reversing jinx and hexes, and without knowing for certain who the robbers are.
sun1229

Re: Spells for Revenge or Payback on Unknown Unnamed Enemies

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, sun1229,

Yes, there is a topic like this and I have merged your post to it.

Yes, you can still perform these spells. You just change the names to "the robbers"

Please read the posts on this thread.

I hope you catch them.

Also, if you are interested, here's another thread for you:

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown-thief-or-criminal-t843.html

Wishing you the very best with this.

Please take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sun1229 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:47 am

Hi Miss Aida. I really appreciate your answer and response. You are always so kind and helpful. Thank you so much
sun1229

Unread postby dycell123 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Need help in making an enemy go away and leave me alone my ex boyfriend girlfriend has been harassing me with calls and threats to my children what spell can I️ use to make her pay. How about using google? Thinking of mailing something to her. Can eye mail goofer dust? Any suggestions is helpful. She has a car. If her car broke down it was be nice while she’s on the expressway
dycell123

Unread postby Bshuggaj » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Blessings to all I think happy new year I was wondering when burning a 7 day come to me candle come to me, incense on the parchment paper for my petition, do I have to fold it a certain way? And do I place it underneath the candle?
Bshuggaj

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello, dycell123

Have you tried Hotfoot spells?

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

There's banishing also

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

You could mail Goofer Dust but please be careful when sending tricks

PLEASE read this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

If you want something to happen in a car, you could buy Lucky Mojo Bath Crystals (according to the condition n you wish to manifest), dilute them, put the mixture in a spray bottle and spray the outside of the car

As far as "Google". I have no idea what that means

ALSO, please use protection on yourself

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I pray for your peace and comfort

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dycell123 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Thank you
dycell123

Unread postby wisewoman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:00 pm

I am seeking help for revenge on my man(boy)friend and some other female that he cheated on me with and got her pregnant. He claims that he fucked up and that they both don't want the baby and he has no other choice but to take care of the baby, which is fucked up... He want tell me who she is or anything else about her. He claims that she doesn't know me but she knew that we were together. I'm mad because I've been with him for three years strong and has done everything that I could possibly do for him as well as gave him money after money to contribute to his gambling addiction that made us go broke. I'm hurt that he didn't care about my feelings and has brought this other female into our lives. What can I do? Please help.
wisewoman

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Hello wisewoman,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

You can find lots of ideas for revenge spellwork here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Good luck in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge