• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:34 am

Love w/ Mental Illness Depression Bipolar ADHD Schizophrenia

Re: Love w/ Mental Illness Depression Bipolar ADHD Schizophrenia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

The very first thing that he needs to do is to see a licensed Psychologist or Psychiatrist.

Let's get a grasp on what is actually going on before we suggest spell work.

I am so very sorry that you are enduring this.

First, and foremost, take care of yourself. Before you get stressed out with everything, try some tranquility products on yourself. And protection (I just don't want all of his problems affecting you)

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:55 pm

I do apologise if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't find one for love with a partner who has possible Aspergers Syndrome.

There is a very strong possibility my partner does, he even says he thinks he does. He never smiles, has real trouble with his emotions and really is not romantic at all. He tends to have no filters to what he says and often says things to people without realising they are hurtful it upsetting. He did to me tonight and I don't want to be around him.

What spells would help him? Or product lines? I want him to be more warmer to me. Thanks
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello, Nony65,

Have you worked the healing spells?

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Also, please have the Crystal Silence League pray also (it's free)

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

And Dr Jose Hernandez

www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

And St Raphael:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby amberandviolets » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello,

My boyfriend and I have been dating long distance for almost 3 years now and it has always been a goal of ours for me to move from Illinois to Oregon where he lives. We've had a lot of setbacks with our relationship because we both have trust issues and problems with depression and the like from abuse caused by our parents. We love each other very much and we're really trying to make things work. I've been in therapy for over 2 years and have just recently found a combination of medications that seem to work for me.

My boyfriend was on a very, very low dose of anti-depressant for a long period of time but it was such a low dose it really didn't do much of anything to relieve his symptoms. To be honest, I don't think he has JUST depression at this point because he also has times where he is manic or goes into a deep depressive hole that's hard to pull him out of. Bi-polar disorder runs in his family. We also know he has some sort of anxiety disorder. He has a very strong negative thought loop where he continuously goes over how he's worthless, he's a mistake (thanks to his parents telling him that), that all he'll ever be is a disappointment, a screw up and ruin things no matter what. He goes through these bouts where he'll isolate himself for a few days, maybe a week, barely eat and pretty much just run the negative thought loop until I'm able to "pull him out of the hole" from consistent texts and calls telling him positive things.

There are periods of good times where he's actually able to help me and encourage me. But for the past few weeks this strong idea that he is bad is so ingrained in him that it's difficult for me to even have a simple conversation with him because he'll twist what I say into a dig against him. He's like this impenetrable wall when I try to get through to him sometimes. He was in therapy for a few months but he had a disagreement with his therapist so he stopped seeing her recently. I encouraged him to see a new psychiatrist for medication but the one he was referred to he didn't feel comfortable with so he said he'd call for an appointment with someone else. The problem with that is it usually takes him a very long time to actually DO anything productive towards getting himself well. On a good day he's definitely a procrastinator but when he's in a low place it's just not going to happen.

The other problem I'm trying to help him with is to actually get treatment. It's getting to the point where he's physically hurting himself. I don't believe he would actually kill himself but the self-harm is bad enough. He'll punch himself in the face when he gets too angry at himself, punch walls, punch his bedside desk, and last night he said he stabbed his hand. He needs better medication and he needs therapy, maybe it's gotten to the point where he would be better off in an in-patient facility for at least a day or two. I keep trying to talk to him about it but he starts a rant about how there's always something wrong with him that needs to be fixed because he's broken and screwed up etc etc. He has this stigma about being messed up so when I talk about therapy and medication he gets agitated and angry and refuses to listen. Like I said, a wall.

Here are the things I would like to help him with:

- something to address the negative thought loop so he's not drowning in this dark snarl of negative thoughts
- heal the past wounds caused by his abusive parents and past hurts
- see the need for new medication and therapy
- see that just because he might need medication and therapy that it doesn't mean he's ruined, broken, screwed up etc.

I know there is only so much that I can do for him but I still want to do all I can. I've read the forums and I've seen mention of maybe a honey/sugar jar to sweeten him to the idea of seeking treatment. I've lit candles and prayed to Saint Dymphna and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. I've also seen some people suggest a white skull candle with healing and blessing type oils. I thought that might be a good idea since he has such a negative thought loop that needs to be targeted, not just convincing him to seek treatment. I would like to calm his racing thoughts and the anxiety as well. I've also seen someone suggest making a doll for him and bathing him in 13-herb bath. I know I'm asking for a lot and some might suggest a reading would be better but I honestly cannot afford both a reading and the supplies for the work I need to do. I desperately want to help him feel better and be healthier mentally and physically (he doesn't eat when he's going through his bad times and he's getting scarily skinny). I hate seeing him like this because he deserves better.

I've reached out to his mom a couple times but she is a large part of why he's like this. She was physically and psychologically abusive to him when he was younger though now he claims she's better--now she's just incredibly self-centered and demanding. She makes him clean for her, run errands, do work for her etc. She doesn't care about his needs or that he's hurt. Plus she's even tried to turn him against me a couple weeks ago. His dad (who he lives with) is also abusive and apparently last night the dad put his hands on my boyfriend somehow. I reached out to our mutual friend who lives in the same town as my boyfriend for help and we're supposed to talk tomorrow night but I'm not hopeful. The friend is more hands off and sort of "he'll be fine, it'll work itself out." I've even tried calling the police for a wellness check hoping they'll take him to the hospital for evaluation but he always convinces them he's fine. I think the situation with my boyfriend is reaching a critical point and someone needs to step in. But since that likely won't happen and I'm stuck 2,000 miles away spell work, being here for him and keep encouraging him to get help is all I can do. Please, I don't know what else to do.

Thank you for reading all of this and for your suggestions.
amberandviolets

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Hello, amberandviolets ,

I am so sorry to read such a sad story. And you have the patience of a Saint.

But, unfortunately, the only thing that we can advise at this time is to perform influence spells to convince him to go see a licensed physician and also to see a licensed psychologist.

I am so sorry that we cannot be of further help but he need professional help first and foremost. This could be metabolic/physiological problem also.

Here is the page for influence spells. I like the skull candle spell a lot (and use it frequently)

www.luckymojo,com/influence.html

Take good care of yourself too!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Startorus » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 am

This has all been very helpful, thank you all! I just got my LuckyMojo order today and have a white skull candle, healing, St Dymphna and St Jude oil, and clarity powder. My boyfriend suffers with mental illness and he missed his medication again recently which makes him paranoid and suspicious of me and he withdraws. I have come to realize I have become co dependent because of his ups and downs and lack of stability when he misses his medication, and I'm taking steps to be more confident and less need you of validation.

This is the first time I have not reached out over and over begging him to talk to me, which does work to get him back on track and which thoroughly exhausts me especially since I have injuries and am healing myself, and I want to see how I can help during the time I am not in contact with him due to his withdrawing.

I think I read if I rub the oils on the candle for a week and then light it, is best way to do it? I have a 2 - 3 week old honey jar and it was working nicely until the day he missed his ssri and now he's not responding to texts etc.

Thank you!
Thank you St Jude for prayers answered!
Startorus

Unread postby Startorus » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Just a quick update. I rubbed all of the above into the skull candle and found a black skull crystal I have which reminds me of our relationship (the type of stone) wrote a petition paper and meditated with it, wrapped it up and it was beside me when I slept. A few hours ago he messaged me apologizing for not being in touch with me lately and this was one thing I petitioned for. Clarity so he could see my love for him without the filter of paranoia and it worked less than 12 hours later! I do have follow me boy oil and powder I ordered and influence but based on other posts in this thread feel it could be too much right now when he is not stable fully. I also have a honey jar I think I mentioned and I burned a pink candle with healing on it asking that he contact me to at least let me know he is alright.

Another thing to share is that I had a vision and message that being One and sharing the dark and the light aspects of ourselves, that this is just as much about my own healing, where I need to love and honor myself more and put my needs first, just like what I accuse him of not doing. Would love any insight you all have on working with a twin or a mirror type relationship. In the end I wonder if the mental illness and brain injuries we both have are in fact a gift and that we are being born into our Healer selves. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to do stream of consciousness!
Thank you St Jude for prayers answered!
Startorus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello, Startorus ,

Good!

Congrats!
Miss Aida

Unread postby MysticTieya » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 am

Hello,

I'd like some advice on how to get my husband to divorce me.

He's a 38 year old Aries with a Leo rising and Gemini moon. I am a 26 year old Capricorn with a Pisces rising and Sag moon. I'm not sure that will help but there's the info if it does.

He was diagnosed with ADHD and OCD when he was in high school or middle school. His diagnoses are highly evident.

Here's some backstory and why I am asking for what I'm asking for.

Backstory:

We've been together for 7 years; married for going on 5 years. I had gut feelings and intuition that I shouldn't marry him but I ignored them. I came from a very dysfunctional household and believed I wouldn't find anyone else to love me, so I went along with the marriage.

Almost from the beginning of the relationship I started to lose my nice shiny novelty.

Since then he drifts off mentally when I am talking to him for more than a minute or two; he has no filter on his mouth so he says whatever the heck comes to his mind first; he says he will stop doing something or start doing something and he will either forget or simply not do it; he is very apathetic (which I understand can be normal for someone with ADHD); etc.

In the beginning it was all about drinking and having fun. He'd buy me alcohol and he kind of fed my alcoholism. It was fun times. He'd encourage me to smoke weed even though I didn't really want to. He also kind of pressured me into doing ecstasy once. I was 19 and figured it was what you did or whatever.

We moved in together which is when things kind of turned. He would tell jokes I perceived to be mean. At the time I didn't know I was a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and an empath. I might have just taken some his jokes harder than “normal people” because of those facts.

When I asked him to stop he basically said I needed to grow a thicker skin. It took him about 6 months to really stop though.

Here are a few other examples to give you more of an idea why I want what I want.

Examples:

-Around the time we got together, the woman that he had been “talking to” was sitting across the table from us at a restaurant talking to my husband's friend. She was literally talking smack about me. I whispered to my husband that she was talking about me and he whispered back that I was talking about the woman too. Then he went back to watching TV.

-One of his friends didn't like me and she made that clear from the beginning. One day she wanted to go to the movies with my husband and she basically told him I could not come. He relayed the message and long story short I didn't go.

-One of my friends committed suicide and at his funeral my husband was playing games one his phone while I sat next to him literally crying my eyes out. Needless to say I didn't ask him to come to the funeral when my father tragically died and my great grandmother passed away.

-After I got pregnant with my first child he asked me to leave. He said it during an argument and the words might have slipped out accidentally but I did as I was asked. After packing my things I started to walk out the door. Before I could leave he confiscated his car keys. I was a little confused because I had been helping him pay for the car and had been driving it to work. I guess he thought I was stealing it. Instead of hanging around under the cloud of his animosity I left the apartment and called a ride.

-I guess I should have realized that he might do that because he would make a big deal about his stuff. When I would say something like “My car,” or, "My juice," “My computer,” or “My couch,” he would correct me and say, “That's actually mine,” when it was something he bought. I put up a wall after that and I think it effected me to the point where I haven't really “moved in” to our house because I see it as his house even though my name is on the deed too.

-Immediately after we found out I was pregnant with our first kid, he told me that his ex gave him HPV. -This was years into the relationship after I had asked him multiple times about his sexual history. Luckily it cleared up and I never was infected.

My husband is the kind of person who can say he loves you but then treats you like the red headed step child the next minute then wonders why you haven't let go of what happened the last minute.

There's a lot more but it would take all day to type it all out. I say that to say that I'm not just trying to get out of a boring relationship or something like that.

I've tried to make it work.

Here's how:

-I tried to get him to go with me to counseling. He told me I was the one with the problem not him. Then we went to counseling and the counselor was giving my husband all the “homework”. He didn't do it.

-I've made, not bought MADE, him vitamins to help him with his focus. He took them but they didn't help much.

-I've taken an interest in his interests. I don't like sports that much but I have been to many a hockey game because he likes them. I've learned chess, Magic the Gathering, bowling, and pool all because he liked those things. When I play with him he is so competitive that he overkill's me just because he can. Games like Magic aren't really fun because he is like a 7 year old when he loses. It's like literally playing against the God of War if the God of War was a 7 year old boy. I've watch football with him for years but when I asked him to watch RuPaul's Drag Race with me he flat out refused.

-I've made lists of things that make me feel loved so that it was easier for him to do those things. My love language is acts of service and gifts. He doesn't do any of those things. His language is physical touch. I've tried sexing him up and loving on him consistently for months and he still has not changed.

There's more but, again, I could write a book.

I feel like he wants me to be content with life the same way his mother is. His father goes to work and pays the bills while his mom takes care of the house. His parents are comfortable but they aren't really happy. They've been married for almost 40 years. It's like he wonders why I can't just be happy with the house and the car and deal with him how he is. The stuff is just stuff to me. 80% of the stuff in our house is his stuff, 10% is our kids stuff, 9% is our roommates' stuff, and 1% is mine.

Here's what I'd like spells for:

I don't want to hurt him or curse him.

I want him to see that divorce is the best thing for us. When I bring up divorce he's says he'd rather be in an unhappy relationship than to find someone more compatible or to open the relationship.
I'd like to have full custody of the kids because I foresee him relapsing into drugs and alcohol after we get divorced.
I want him to be able to move on with his life after the divorce and not be stuck and bitter. I want him to be able to heal and be better for someone else.

Thank you.
MysticTieya

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:32 am

Hello, MysticTieya ,

I would start out with a run of white skull candle influencing spells.

Here's a page that tells you how to do it:

www.luckymjo.com/influence.html

Keep telling the skull candle WHY he would be much happier if he divorced you. Give reason. For instance (these are just examples):

1-If you divorced MysticTieya (Obviously, you would use your real name), you can mind a much better woman who is more compatible

2-If you divorced MysticTieya, you would have more money.

Say things that appeal to him personally.

Later, start a peaceful separation spell.

Let's see how this works and then we can go from there

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby MysticTieya » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 am

Is there anything I can do with the same influence skull candle to help him feel good about the idea of divorce or just heal in general?
MysticTieya

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:07 am

Hello, MysticTieya ,

It just all depends on what you say to the skull candle.

Just work in baby steps and don't tell the skull candle a bunch of stuff at one time. With each new skull candle, add more of your statement to make him feel good about it

I have already given you examples of what to say to make him feel better.

Go with the flow and see how he reacts to them to better "upgrade" your petition/commands to make him feel better

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby MysticTieya » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 am

Okay thank you.

Should I be speaking to it while it's burning or before I burn it or both?
MysticTieya

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 am

Hi MysticTieya,

You could do both before and during the burn.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QetI » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:14 am

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you all for this thread, reading it has been a massive help!

So my situation is quite similar to some of the previous posters: me and my boyfriend broke up due to his depression and negative attitude towards relationships. Basically his relationship before me was dreadful and drove him to depression and when we met he was not over it. At first things were great between us but gradually he started becoming more and more negative to the point he convinced himself we wouldn't last and relationships are a waste of time as they are doomed to fail. Since we broke up a few months ago we have stayed good friends and are still very close but I noticed him getting more and more depressed about everything. He has had some physical health problems, he broke his leg just after we broke up and it led to complications and then just before Xmas he had a massive breakdown and now he is saying he never wants to be in a relationship with anyone ever again. He doesn't have any close friends and pretty much the only people he sees socially are his close family and me. He has depression and anger problems.

I am planning some work on him to help heal him physically and mentally, convince him to get help and also eventually convince him to change his mind on relationships and give us another go. I was thinking a light to St Dymphna and a healing bath on a doll of him, and then the skull candle spell from Hoodoo Candle Magic to get him to think positive about relationships.
I wondered if anyone could suggest some herbs to go in the skull candle to make him want to be in a relationship again someday and try again with me, and to believe that I truly love him and wouldn't hurt him. Nothing too coercive as I don't want to mess his head up any more than it is. And I wondered if it is best to use a red or white skull candle?
Also does anyone have any suggestions for other healing work? I can't do anything he would find out about as he is already suspicious of me (he actually asked if I'd caused his broken leg as revenge for us breaking up! - I didn't), but I could hide things round his house or garden if it came to it.

Also slightly unrelated, he gave me a bag of his skin as a present (don't ask!) and I wondered if anyone can recommend any uses for these rather... ahem... unique personal concerns!
QetI

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Hello QetI,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think you're so good to want to help this man who is hurting and struggling so much, and I think your plan for rootwork is great. I would recommend using a white skull candle; don't do anything that's too heavy on the love at this point, just help him heal. Balm of Gilead would be a great herb for him, as it would help him heal from past hurts and soothe raw feelings from past relationships.

http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

The possibilities are endless as to what you can do with the skin; check out this thread for more ideas:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-questions-and-answers-t9215.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby QetI » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Thank you for the reply Sister Jean and for the kind welcome. I've been a lurker here for over ten years but finally decided to sign up!

Yes it has been many months of stress and heartache for me but as I truly believe we have a happy future together ahead of us I feel it is worth it. His previous girlfriend didn't want to know him as soon as he started having problems so I especially want to show to him that not everyone is like that!

Balm of gilead sounds perfect for the situation - easing heartbreak, reconciliation and opening the heart. I think I will also order a good influence honey jar from reading the suggestions here. I am going to order some Clarity oil among the other items but my problem is as I am in the UK it sometimes takes a while for orders to get to me and as I already have some skull candles I am keen to get started on that asap, does anyone have any oil or herb suggestions I can use in place of clarity oil as a temporary measure?
QetI

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello, QetI,

Please see his page

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby QetI » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:46 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks for the link, I've never seen that page before and it is really useful!
QetI

Unread postby QetI » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 am

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post an update, I started last week on Wednesday with a healing candle to St Dymphna to help with my ex's depression and a white skull candle to encourage him to think more positively about relationships and open his eyes to those who love him.

Interestingly, my ex has a rather large mole of the sticking out type (not sure what they're called) on one side of his forehead and as I poured the melted wax to seal the hole at the bottom of the skull candle, some of it spilt. Most of it went on my fingers (ouch!) but one drop of wax hit the candle and dried in the exact place where he has this mole. I thought that was interesting and possibly a sign of some sort.

Since I started the spells things seem to be improving and on the weekend my ex actually asked to come down to a party I was at where he didn't know anyone, something he never would have wanted to do before as he didn't even want to speak to anyone. (He didn't come unfortunately as I got very drunk and forgot to reply to him - oops!) Also in a message on Saturday he said that once he sorts himself out he might possibly be ready for a relationship again, whereas before he was adamant that he never wanted a relationship ever again, so his thinking seems to have improved in the direction I am working for. These two things happened after three days of starting the workings and I know it's said that you should see a sign after three days so I am feeling very positive.
QetI

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:15 am

Hello QetI,

So happy for your that you're seeing some positive signs! Wishing you continued good luck :)
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

I don't know what to do :( the situation I'm in at the moment is unbearable.

I've been with my fiancé for two and a half years, we live together. Things were good at the beginning, that was, until I messed up and brought up how ex partners and went on about them in a fit of jealousy. I'm a very insecure person, and have mental illness anyway. We got over that, now a year on, my fiancé is very depressed in his job. He desperately wants another but worries how I will cope, as the job he was in previously meant he worked up to 70 hours a week. I got lonely and upset. It's not about me though, it's about him.

I lost my lovely grandmother at the start of this year, I was close to her and it's made my own depression worse. I haven't told anyone other than my doctor this but I trued to end my life last week because I genuinely felt life isn't worth living and my fiancé can do better than me. I have no real friends or people I can talk to. My only real escape and go to is my job as it's the only thing ironically I'm excelling in, according to my manager. She has been singing my praises.

Everything is going wrong in my life otherwise. Should I do a 13 herb bath? Healing for us? It's harder as we are both depressed at present. Every night, he shuts himself away on his computer playing video games. He doesn't want to talk about how he feels but says he is going to see the doctor at the end of the week to help the situation.

I sometimes wish as awful as this sounds that I wasn't still here. I'm about to start my night shift in a moment but I still feel alone. What can I do? Do I need Healing on us? St Dymphna? Any love products? I'm desperate :(
Nony65

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Hello Nony65,

I'm so sorry you are struggling and I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My first piece of advice is that you should really see a doctor and get medical help. Second, you should try using a combination of Cast Off Evil, Clarity and Healing products to help break the depression and heal your state of mind. You should also definitely be praying to St. Dymphna!

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Don't worry about the love products right now--you both need to get feeling better first.

Take care of yourself.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby QetI » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi everyone

Firstly, thank you all for your help and support so far. I have a question regarding candle signs and I wondered if anyone has any insight.

1: I have been burning both a blue pillar candle to St Dymphna to help my ex's depression since the beginning of January along with skull candles to encourage our reconciliation (we were just friends since our breakup). I'm on the second skull candle but still the same St Dymphna candle. Since I started he has been getting better and happier and things got more positive between us.

However three weeks ago I decided it was too painful just being friends with him and ended things.

He was very emotional. I heard nothing from him for two weeks and then I cracked and regretted my decision and begged him to be friends again and he said there was no point and he thought my decision was for the best.

Today I sent him a 'goodbye message' to clear the air between us as I had acted so desperate and pathetic the week before and wanted him to see I am not an emotional wreck anymore (totally not true!). He completely took it the wrong way and sent me lots of angry messages saying he was never my friend, calling me names etc. so I calmly ended the conversation saying I hadn't intended to start a fight.

Anyway onto the candles.

I lit the two candles as usual and ironically as I was reading the page on candle divination I heard a loud crack.

The saucer the St Dymphna candle was on has cracked completely in two and the wax run all over my table and the photo of my ex placed under the saucer burnt to ash. The side of the saucer with the wick on was still burning and there was a small fire where his photo had been which I had to put out as it was burning my table. For a week now the candle was burning with barely any wax in it, it just wouldn't go out and the flame had two peaks - not separate flames but one long flame with two peaks joined in the middle.

It is three weeks today that I started the second skull candle. Both have burned normally with the last one having the wax run out of the eyes and sides, but I think that is just due to the shape as the wax is thinner in those places. The skull candle was burning normally as it always has (medium steady flame, wax run out of one side around the base) but I have just gone into the room to find that in the half hour it's taken me to write this the skull candle has gone from being pretty much whole with only about half an inch burned to completely melted into a puddle with a huge 2 inch flickering flame.

I wondered if anyone has any insight into the meaning of these signs - I have read the divination page but am confused as to what it means when a healing candle saucer breaks and also the photo burning up.

Thanks in advance everyone for your help.

EDIT:
QetI

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:09 pm

QetI --

You broke your own spell. You played start-and-stop, but this is not the way we use the knowledge of folk magic. When something spiritual is working the way you want and you then go against it in the mundane world, you are showing Spirit that you don't really want the things that are given. Those gifts are then withdrawn.

The Saint Dymphna saucer cracked and broke. He is still mentally ill and will remain so, and your work did not succeed.

The skull candle melted out while you were writing -- your time to influence his mind has come to an abrupt end.

Sorry. I know that you don't want bad news but that is how i see it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby QetI » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am

Dear Cat,

Thank you so much for your insight. Yes it is painful to hear but I would rather know the truth. I felt I had no choice in my actions - my health and finances were suffering due to my stress over the situation and I went with the advice of my friends. I didn't intend to end our friendship forever, I just asked to have some time apart to think and sort out the other areas of my life. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I wished I could take them back and have done every moment since. I thought things were hard for me before but it has been infinitely worse since I pushed him out of my life! I am hoping that if God can truly see what is in my heart then He will know that I made a mistake and give me the chance to rectify it somehow.

Is it worth repeating the work?
I am going to leave him for a while to calm down and try to work for reconciliation perhaps with a honey jar for friendship. Also it is his birthday in a couple of weeks so I am going to send him a dressed birthday card. Can anyone recommend anything else?

Strangely, this morning I woke up suddenly and had a random flashback of us accompanied by a strong feeling of sadness and loneliness which lasted perhaps less than a minute then disappeared, it felt as if it wasn't my feeling if that makes sense. I looked at the clock and it was 7.10, which is exactly the time my ex sets his alarm for work.
QetI

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello QetI,

You may want to get a reading on this situation to see if you should repeat the work, but from what Miss Cat said, it sounds like you have your answer.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation