• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby Magister9 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello Miss Aida,
I used the bath of five finger grass plus five finger oil and lucky oil ...thanks
Blessing and luck
Magister9

Unread postby endoftherainbow » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello! I am currently faced with a major career decision and have two potential roads ahead - stay with my current company and ask for a remote work arrangement or find a new position in the town my family is relocating to. Can anyone suggest a revealing spell or divination suggestion for a clear indication on which route to pursue. There are so many unknowns with each.
endoftherainbow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello, endoftherainbow

That would require a reading

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the GREATEST of success!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby endoftherainbow » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 am

I know you're right Miss Aida! Thank you for pointing me towards a professional reading.

I can dream up enough energies for both opportunities to split myself in half. (not always a good feeling). Thank you for the guidance!
endoftherainbow

Unread postby Rumor » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi. I'm seeking help please. After a long period of unemployment (9 months) I found a job and I was left go of after 6 weeks. About a month and a half ago I interviewed for my dream job and I got it. However I was left go of and given little explanation as to why.
I feel this was due to bad luck and it seems I just can't get ahead. On top of that I've either been sleeping so much I can barely wake up or insomniac for days. When I do sleep I have nightmares uncharacteristic for me and feeling very blah.

So from reading here I have decided to buy Uncrossing supplies and a Fiery Wall of protection kit. I have to be extremely frugal right now, therefore I cannot afford a reading as well. Please tell me what else I buy to find a good job as soon as possible?
Rumor

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:20 am

Hello Rumor,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling and that you got laid off. To help get a job, Lucky Mojo's Steady Work products are great:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

You also mentioned other problems like not sleeping and feeling blah; have you thought about seeing a doctor? You could very well be depressed and need some professional medical non-magic help. Just a thought :)

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rumor » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I appreciate your advice. I have gone in for a check up and I am having some anxiety issues. However worrying about money can do that. The mere fact that you also suggested seeking medical advice, makes me feel so much more comfortable in writing in to this forum because it is not focused on spells and more products as a cure all. Thank you again.
Rumor

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 am

I went for the first round of interview with a company and before that, i wrote a name paper folded it and put it in my left shoe and anointed myself with crown of success oil. The next day, the job agent told me i qualified for the second interview which was scheduled the following week. I did the same thing i did for the first round. Today, the agent told me they are still finalising their decision and will only inform the outcome next week. In the meantime, is there anything i can do to get hired? The wait is nerve wrecking.
I really want this job because it is very different from what i've been doing and i think it will be good for my career. I've gone for 5 interviews last year but didn't get it. :(
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 am

I like to add "I can, you cant" it holds the competition back so that you can get ahead....and you can petition Saint Joseph, who helps people secure employment.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:13 am

Unfortunately i didnt get the job. I dont have the i can you cant oil. Needless to say i am very disappointed. The agent said i recevied good feedback for the interview but the candidate who was selected has an edge over me. So far ive gone for 7 or 8 first and second interviews and i feel like giving up. Is there anything else i should do? Also i am not from the US, so if i order stuff it will take a long time. I have crown of success, steady work, fast luck and van van oil. Can i make do wih these?
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy

yes, you can. Thee are many ways to use your oils

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:45 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Besides annoiting myself with oil, anything else i can do? As mentioned i went for 6 interviews but didnt get the job despite annoiting myself with the oil. I even did the name paper in the left shoe but it didnt work. :(
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

You can carry a bit of gravel root in your pocket, as well as anoint your hands with a bit (just a bit!) of Steady Work oil so the potential employer's hand will come in contact with it when you shake their hand.

Good luck with your search!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Meku424 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:44 am

Hi,
I got a job! In December I continued to pray to St. Joseph using white or orange candles for a few nights following the teaching interview that was cancelled from a nearby town. I followed advice to apply in person to the school district in my town despite them never posting any openings and within 2 weeks I got an email to come in for an interview. I anointed myself with Crown of Success oil and my resume with Steady Work sachet.
As soon as I walked into the district office and sat with the head of human resources she took one look at my resume saw I was a certified teacher and immediately said she might have a spot for me. I couldn't believe it I was barely in the room for 5 minutes. She had a leave replacement to fill for the remainder of the year and said they will get me a permanent teaching position in September for the new school year- and I am in the system.
I just need to follow up to make sure a permanent position is available but right now I have been working in a school that is night and day from the nightmare I was in a few months ago. Things happen for a reason.

Thank you for your continued help,listening ear and advice!

Quick question- how do I guarantee I get something permanent for September?
Meku424

Unread postby IamBlessed3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 am

Okay. I pretty much have the job yay, but the issue is funding. Apparently they are still waiting for funding to come in. How do I speed that up because it's been going slow?!

You would think that they would have funding before they hire but that's not always how the feds work. I petitioned Saint Expedite and am waiting for his reply, but I like to work a problem from different angles.

I was thinking about doing a spell to speed up funding to of that specific job title, but I'm not sure what to do besides maybe adding coffee to a white or brown candle, some john the conqueror pieces, & fast luck/success oil . I've never worked with John the Conqueror, so I'm not sure if there is anything specific that I have to do w/ him.
IamBlessed3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:43 am

Hello Meku424,

Congratulations, that's great news! To help get a permanent position, I'd recommend continuing to work with St. Joseph, and perhaps lighting a few Steady Work vigil candles from Lucky Mojo to keep heat and energy on the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-steady-work.html

Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Hello IamBlessed3,

I think petitioning St. Expedite and working with Fast Luck products are fantastic ideas! You can find more ideas on those topics here:

working-with-st-expedite-t5531s150.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling