Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:06 pm

This is nice advice from Priestess Divine, thank you for contributing!
HRCC #1909G

sheisblessed
Forum Member

Unread post by sheisblessed » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 am

Oh, that's awesome Priestess. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind. Tomorrow is my last day and they should be posting the job shortly thereafter so I can get the description.

Magico
HRCC Student

Unread post by Magico » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:37 am

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice to offer with regard to this unique situation which I have faced.

Back in June i got a knock at my door one morning. More like someone pounding the door like they were trying to break it down.

Naturally this upset me. I answered the door with about the same force which he was knocking and my first question was why are you pounding my door like this?

It was a man from the electric company claiming they didn't get our previous payment of $250.00 which was now considered past due and was threatening to disconnect us for that. We had mailed the check but they never received it. Him and I got into it and I yelled at him for disrespecting our place by pounding the door like that. Just to be clear ,he pounded the door so hard that our screen door hasn't latched properly since because he bent the frame.

All that is just backstory and has nothing to do with what happens next.

So the guy leaves , and the next day the power company comes back out with sheriff's deputies to "keep the peace" claiming they need access to the inside of my house. I told the deputy I do not consent to anyone entering my home. He changed the story and said they just needed to change the meter outside. I said thats fine.

So while the deputy was here he was literally smelling shit gas from our septic tank. We were having a venting issue and had some gas smells that we are still dealing with .

He also overheard me discussing the fact that our winter electric bill was very high due to a drafty room we are remodeling.

So this smart guy puts together the smell he was getting + the fact that our bill was high + the fact that I refused to give him my ID or let him enter my home which bruised his ego = I was cultivating marijuana and had possession of large quantities of marijuana in the house......

The moron goes back to the power company , subpoenas a copy of my electric bill , goes to a judge that SAME DAY and gets a search warrant , comes back later that SAME EVENING with half of the department and execute the search warrant , searching our entire property for Plants and Poundage of marijuana. Im pretty sure he lied on the affidavit to have the search warrant issued in the first place.

The search comes up 100% short of what they are looking for because I was doing no such thing .

So after arresting me in the house , arresting my wife on her way to work , violating our home , our rights , our privacy , seizing personal property which was never returned me , inflicting emotional damage , etc etc ..... they just wrap up their search and leave like nothing happened.

They left looking about as stupid and red hot faced embarrassed as I have ever seen deputies look..... it was TOTALLY WRONG what they did to us ....

The most twisted and evil side of me wants to see the name of his entire family , wife , children and all in the obituary section ......

The justified side of me would like to see him loose his job, be publicly humiliated , and never be able to work in law enforcement again.

All the lawyers i spoke to wont even take the case and I dont really want be wrapped up in court for years.

So my question is ...... for the sake of justice , balance , and fairness what would be a good magical approach to remedy this in some of your guys opinion .... I have some ideas ... but sometimes I get myself into trouble by going overboard........

Thanks again!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:28 am

Hello Magico,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry that this happened to you and your family.

If you scroll up through the seven pages of this thread, which I why I moved your post over here, you'll find a lot of ideas for justified revenge. My advice to you though is to get a reading before you start this work, to find the best course of action to take. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You can find more ideas here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Some advice to you though: Leave the wife and children out of it and don't even joke about cursing them.

Another piece of advice: Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." If you post a new topic again you will receive a board warning.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

BTYGEENATION13
Forum Member

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Miss Aida your book is AWESOME! There's a spell that I cannot wait to try and I have a question about. On page 69 it says if I inscribe the foil be careful not to tear it. Do I use a pen and is this the same as a petition or am I naming them? I say them because I have 5 that needs this spell.
I know that this is a silly question but I had to ask.

Thank you so much for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13 ,

Thank you very much I appreciate the compliment!!

I would use a black felt tip pen. I use Scripto fine point markers.

Yes, write a petition if you can.

Take care!!

winterwoman
Forum Member

Unread post by winterwoman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 am

Hello again everyone,

I need some help with a justified revenge spell.

The three people in question were once dear friends, but both inflicted countless horror onto me. We're talking theft, betrayel, the complete destruction of my social life, they undermined me at work, and they arranged to have me date raped.

Anyway, after everything they did I want them to feel the kind isolation, anger, and agony they made me feel. I want to send their own evil and wrong doing right back to them and I'd like to lift this veil of innocence they portray to manipulate others in their lives. I want justice served for all they've done, plain and simple.

I'm not experienced in justice/revenge work and truth be told I'm new to the hoodoo tradition, so I'd just like to run everything by the forum. Would a revenge spell or a mirror box be better? And do I need to be afraid of death coming to them? I've always been reluctant to curse because I was always told I could kill someone without meaning too.

Also, in terms of personal belongings, I have a sweater from one, a shoe from another, and a lipstick from the last. However, I have used the lipstick many times since and it's been in my home for quite a while. Would it still be considered hers and therefor appropriate to curse, or would I need to find something else?

winterwoman
Forum Member

Unread post by winterwoman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello everyone,

Let me start by saying that I am very new to this sort of magic. This will be my first revenge/reversal spell and I'd just like to run my spell by you experts and make sure I'm fully prepared to perform it.

My goal is not to cause unjust pain upon my target, but rather, to send back all the negativity, pain, and hardship she has brought to me. Furthermore, I do not want my own revenge, but I would like to invoke a higher power to take justice as he sees fit. I've purchased a white female figurine (my local shop was out of black) and revenge and dark arts oil for dressing. I intend to read Psalm 94 while burning the dressed candle over either a mirror or the target's photograph and a partition paper - whichever you all feel is most appropriate. Additionally, I do have an item that belongs to her - but it's a lipstick, and I've used it several times and had it in my possession for quite a while - and I don't know if it still would be useful or not.

Does this all sound ok? And do you think I should use the lipstick?

Also, coming from a wicca background, i have some concerns about what doing this spell might bring back to me. Normally, I would think that most negative spells will eventually effect it's caster in some way. However, I also feel that I have little to worry about because this spell is just and I am leaving the work to the Lord instead of just taking it into my own hands. What do you guys think?

Reason: Duplicate question

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi winterwoman,

I deleted your second post in this thread as it was a duplicate of your first post. Please be advised that posting the same thing twice is against forum rules and will result in a warning. Please post accordingly moving forward.

To answer your question, a mirror box would be most appropriate for your situation. You can search the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner of the page to find information on how to construct one.

You do not need to fear death of your target as a result of your spell if you are not petitioning that specific outcome. Even if you did, death is the most serious result and only God can decide if that is an appropriate action to take. So don't worry about it.

Your personal belongings are fine, but the lipstick should be avoided since you have used it yourself. It now has your DNA on it, and you don't want to put yourself into that mirror box. Find something else for that particular target.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

winterwoman
Forum Member

Unread post by winterwoman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 am

My apologies, Miss Athena. I posted from mobile and my phone died when I pressed submit so I didn't think my first one had gone through. Won't happy again.

I'll begin work on the mirror box immediately. Thank you for your help

BTYGEENATION13
Forum Member

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a black figure candle (male) and I am confused as to where to inscribe his name? Some say across the chest and others say at the base.

I need the perfect spell for the most horrific man that beats children.

Blessings to you all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13

I usually write their name across then, write your command over it. Like a cross X

So, for negative work, write your command from top to bottom

For positive work, bottom to top

Wishing you the best

Take care

BTYGEENATION13
Forum Member

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. May I ask another question?! I left the remains in the garage....the same way he did for his late girlfriends ashes. Is this ok? It definitely feels like the right thing to do or do I have to discard the wax at a crossroads? I did the Fiery Wall of Protection and when I get back to NY I will do another spell and put his woman and child beating @ss in a graveyard somewhere.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13

You must deploy that spell

And, OMG! He left her ashes in the garage?

I am sick!

I pray that your revenge spells work IMMEDIATELY

Take care

pizzahead
Forum Member

Unread post by pizzahead » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 am

Ms. Aida I sent you an email and a PM.

HappinessRules
Forum Member

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 am

If I got a few people to burn a DUME candle on a specific person would karma ignore us for doing the right thing if not will the energy be more intense if 3 people came together and burnt one for him. Plus what could I expect burning such candles.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:24 am

Hello HappinessRules,

(I edited out the name you put in your post because I believe it violates forum rules to include it, FYI.) Karma is not a part of hoodoo, so that wouldn't apply in this situation. In hoodoo, you want your work to be justified in the eyes of God. It's not my place to say whether the work would be justified. You may want to get a reading to ask:

Take care.

luckylady
Forum Member

Unread post by luckylady » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello! I'm thinking about doing a justified revenge spell on my landlord. This is what happened. My landlord put a 10 day notice on my door for me to move out. I been living in my apartment for 10 years and my landlord never had a problem with me. I'm not messing up his property and I have never missed a rent payment. Since the rent in California has went up all the landlords are trying to put tents out to get higher rent. The homeless problem is very bad. He knew I had my mother and brother living with me for awhile and he told me they had to get out. He never had a problem with them living with me until he saw I was not going to date him and he is a married man. His wife is who I call to get things fixed in my apartment. Then he wanted more money for rent. He sent a letter to me saying I had to move out in 10 days because I had people living with me that was not on my lease. Then he went to section 8 Housing Authority office and told them I had people living with me that's not on my lease. Housing Authority called me and told me if he know their names I could have loss my housing. He only offered me my deposit money to move. I went to the housing and told them things that need to be fixed because he does not like to fix things in my apartment when they brake down. The man from housing told me he is a slumlord and I think that's why they did not investigate me. When housing made him fix things in my apartment, he used my bathroom. He peed on the floor and on my rug. I was wondering why he was leaving out my apartment so fast. He did this twice to me. He mess over every tent he gets. He went to section 8 to increase my rent from 1800 to 3000 to get me out. Housing did not grant it. My rent is still 1800. I would like suggests on what I can do to him. He tried to make me homeless and I have a 13 year old. I have stored his pee away.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 am

Hello luckylady,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with all this trouble. You can find revenge spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

In the meantime, you may want to get a reading to make sure your revenge is justified:

Take care.

luvmel
Forum Member

Unread post by luvmel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:02 pm

I've been dealing with the man that I'm in love with off and on for 6 years... it wasn't until this past august when I discover who he really was.. he has been cheating on my the whole entire time and on my birthday last august one of the women he was cheating with me on text me from his phone while I was on vacation... since then I did a few spells which none seem to work to the point I would like then tol.. I've spoke with ppl on here and they told me he would come in and out me life.. he is a extremely stubborn and a bit narcissistic... tonight I completely had it... and I want to do a revenge spell on him and the women he cheated on me with that knew about me.. pls I'm at my last stop and I need help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 am

Hello luvmel,

I'm sorry this happened to you. Please see the post I wrote directly above yours.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

I'm new to this and I'm trying to do things on my own before contacting someone to actually perform the work for me. So here's what I'm dealing with:

Me and my ex still communicate and are trying to reach common ground, but there's this female that I keep having gut feelings about. He says he no longer deals with her, but on her social media she puts up post that makes it seem like they could be about him (in other words I'm assuming there is something going on between then STILL!) long story short...

I want him back and attracted to me and only me, and I want her away from him and me (the childish social media post)!

I'm not too sure how to go about getting this done, but if it helps I've done a tiny bit of research and figured out I need some products all from the Lucky Mojo Store of course, and I already have a pair of his boxers that contains some semen on them as well (and i was sure to wipe some on there to make SURE his semen is there) and I have a tiny piece of his hair that I retrieved from my comb since it's so small (don't really want to use it because I think it may be mine :lol: )

For her I've researched that whatever I end up doing to get rid of her might work better with black women figural candles. Is this good information and what else should I do or what else do I NEED to do? Should I do this myself since I'm a beginner or have someone more experienced do it for me and also give me some pointers as well?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello, inquiringminds128

I personally encourage my clients to try spells themselves first

There's a GREAT spell on the page that I am about to give you. Just look at the picture on the mid lower right hand of the page.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, try not to use all of the personal concerns. Save some for love work

take care

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 am

Are you referring to the photo that has the 2 red candles, 1 black, and the scissors laying out open?

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 am

First off thank you so much Miss Aida for sharing that link, I'm actually going to print that out for safe keeping and to reflect on for any other questions after clarification. So before I start purchasing items and/or doing this on my own I just want a more clearer understanding even though I think I've got it LOL.

(1) I need to first purchase the red Adam and Eve candles

(2) purchase a black Eve candle

(3) purchase oils (Break Up Oil, Separation, and Stay With Me Oil)

(4) purchase the love herbs mixture pack (w. the 9 herbs)

(5) line all the candles up, once and I light them and they start to burn move the red candles face-to-face toward each other (me and him) and slide the black candle (her) away with its back facing his red candle. Let the candles burn all night or over the course of 3 days.
**If I choose to burn them over the course of 3 days is there a certain amount of time I have to burn them per day?**

(6) Once the candles have burned out place the scissors/knife in between my targets candle and the intruders candle OR do I place the scissors/knife in between the two while they're burning??

So those are all the questions I have as of right now. Once I know I actually grasp the concept I'll go ahead and purchase the materials and give this a shot. Even though I'm a beginner I have a good, confident feeling about my results!! I just don't want to miss any steps and/or over do it!!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

Inquiringminds128 -

Everything looks right except a few things. I'll mark them using your numbers:

(3) - In your previous post you say he is your ex, and hes not currently with you so I wouldn't use Stay With Me Oil unless you already had him. http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html or http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html would be more appropriate I believe. Once you have him again you can start using the Stay With Me or if you already have that oil/or still buy it for future love works and want to "tell a story" once you move him closer to you begin to feed the candle with Stay With Me.

(5) - Here again he is not with you now, he is with her. You would start them close together and move them apart, him closer to you, and her father away.
*Just section the candles into 3 parts, by making 2 marks or putting two pins into the side equidistant from the top, bottom, and center.*

(6) - once the two of them are far enough away you can then add the sharp object, no need to wait till they are burned out.

Hope this makes sense and good luck!

[edited to add more info about Stay With Me oil use]
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 am

Okay, so use Return to Me Oil and Reconciliation Oil instead of Stay With Me (that does make more sense), have his candle close to her candle prior to lighting them and once they're lit move his candle closer to mine and hers far away from his..

Does it usually take the candles long to burn? If not I can just let 'em burn all night right?

I'm telling you, you RevJames and Miss Aida are like heaven sent angels to me right now!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:16 am

Inquiringminds128 -

Now you got it ;).

Honestly, I've never timed one but judging from this post by Miss Bri male-female-figural-candles-adam-eve-la ... tml#p73838 you could expect them to burn possibly an 1 hour and 10 min to 1 hour and 45 minutes. If you plan to burn it all at once, be aware that you would be moving them further and further away over the period of the burn, not just at the beginning and letting it go, something like every 15-30 minutes.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:25 am

Great! :D

I feel even more confident now. Even though the spell seems a little simple I believe I'm making it more of a big deal because I'm a newbie with this :lol: hopefully I become more advanced over the days to come! Guess I'll go ahead and start my purchases! Thank you so much once again 8-)

One last question.. how do I dispose of all materials once I've completed the spell and the candles are all burned out?

I don't need to try and write any names or anything on the candles? Should I recite one of the Psalms or any specific chant?

(Please don't be upset with all my questions. Every time I think I'm done I think of something else. Sorry!)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:52 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

For the candles representing you and your target that you want to bring closer, bury those remains in your front yard. For the remains of the interfering person, huck them into a river so they'll be sent away.

Yes you should inscribe the names of the people on the candles.

If you need more magical coaching, please consider paying a member of AIRR to instruct you. RevJames has been very generous with advice but that's not the focus of this forum.

Thank you.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 am

Okay, no problem.

That was actually my first step/move (pay someone), but for some reason I wanted to give it a shot a little on my own as far as actually doing the work. But I will look into the coaching part :) Thank you Sister Jean for your input as well!

FAY
Forum Member

Unread post by FAY » Mon May 21, 2018 4:01 am

Hi all, I wanted to share a success story with you to give some encouragement to anyone who might need it.

Basically, I was treated very poorly with my boss and supervisor and wanted a bit of revenge :)

I decided to do a break up spell to cause fighting and disagreements and general unhappiness between our management and staff and it worked! Here is what I did:

I used two black candles. Regular tapers as I had no vigil candles. I used 6 pins to divide the candle into seven sections so I could work the spell over 7 days. I dressed the candle with LM Controlling Oil and Break up Oil and set the candle in the centre of a plate. I surrounded the candle with LM Break Up powder, lemons, scotch bonnet peppers and some slices of ginger.

I let the candle burn 1/7 of the way down each day for 7 days while praying for the spell to cause fighting, disagreements, aggravation, irritation between management and their staff. I prayed for their relations to sour, for them to come to hate one another and for their relationship to crumble to the point where the office would become a miserable place for them to work at.

Before the candle even finished burning completely, there were flare-ups at work. Loud and heated ones! On the 5th day our manager even went home early after a very charged argument with a staff member.

I really like LM oils and powders. I have had a lot of success with my work using their products. I hope this is helpful to someone out here.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am

Hello FAY,

Thank you for sharing your story, I'm happy you got that results you wanted!

Take care.

WhiteSphinx
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteSphinx » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi, I'm rather new at this but wanted some opinions and advice.

My ex was/is a narcissistic jerk. He has all of his friends fooled, very Controlling, loves to play the victim roll, the whole 9 yards. When I quit playing his games the way he wanted screaming, name calling, making home a hostile environment, very abusive and ugly situation.

So I packed everything up, or so I thought and left while he was gone at work. Some things were still packed up from a previous attempt to leave....I found out after I had got moved into my new place he had gone through almost everything of mine.

My runes for divination are gone, candles are gone, the whole box was missing. That box also held ashes of a several friends.

He's a liar and will never own up to it, even months later he still plays like he was the victim. He has no clue where I live now and I haven't replied to him in over 2 months. So getting what's mine back isn't a likely possibility.

He's also a practitioner of some kind of magic...I'm not sure what but whatever it is it's heavy. I tried to cleanse our room repeatedly and it never did anything. I've done cleansings before, so that wasn't my first rodeo. Whatever it was..it wasn't done lightly but always felt dark and heavy in there.

This being the case, what are you suggestions? What advice would you all share with me?

I'm more hurt by what he stole from me...they had very significant meaning to me.

I'm also worried he may use those items against me.

Anything would be appreciated.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Greetings, WhiteSphinx.

I’m sorry for what you are going through. You may want to cut your losses. If you were to retain the items back, they would have all the negative energy of your ex. I recommend to do a cut and clear first. Every time you get out of a relationship, you should do a cut and clear. Here is the link to Lick Mojo’s cut and clear:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

For your ex, my recommendation is a freezer spell. Write his name on a piece of paper. Make sure you are praying over it, and expressing your intentions for the spell. Place it in a ziplock bag. Fill the bag with water, and close it. Then place it in the back of your freezer, and forget about it. Here is the link for cut and clear:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I recommend a book you can read called using and Crossing by Ms Aida. It’s a very good book! Here is the link for the book:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

WhiteSphinx
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteSphinx » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Miss Nikki,
Thank you so much for that advice! I don't and didn't have hopes of getting those items back from him. They wouldn't be the same afterwards anyways..
Sorry if this is dumb, but what's a freezer spell? Or what's it do/intent?

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:05 pm

WhiteSphinx.

Freezer spells stop action, bind nature...See here:

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... html#p4592
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:05 pm

WhiteSphinx -

Also see here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi all. How do you mess someone's life up completely but not their finances (they owe me money)?

Also, how do you get someone's parents to hate their boyfriend (not sure if this is appropriate here, but I would think that would be part of revenge).
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:52 pm

I am going to start with the Break Up Spell with feces. I have a vinegar jar started now too.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I think it all comes down to the petition paper. You can specify in the petition paper that you want someone to have bad luck ONLY in love, health, family, etc. but LEAVE OUT finances if you want their finances to stay good. And to get someone's parents to hate their boyfriend, I think you could use a vinegar jar to accomplish that. You can read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:14 am

What’s a good spell to cause confusion or breakup a couple? I want to break up my ex and his girlfriend.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:32 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

There are many, MANY spells on this forum and LuckyMojo.com that you can use to break up a couple. Here are a few forum threads and websites to get you started:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html
lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... 21263.html

If you feel overwhelmed looking at this list, it might be a good idea to get a reading and find out what the most effective method would be:

Good luck!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I am trying to work with what I have here so can I still use Break Up Oil for the parents and the boyfriend?

FAY, I am slightly confused on your amazing spell. Did you do this on two candles one after the other? If she doesn't answer can someone clarify that for me please?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:33 am

MrsBrown,

Break up can be used to break up anyone not just couples. You can use it to break up family members, coworkers, couples etc. You can dress candles of figures male or female and move them from one another each day for 7 days to break people up.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:07 am

Hello MrsBrown,

I agree with j82, you can use Break Up oil for lots of combinations of people. And I'm not sure exactly what FAY did in her spell, but it sounds like she burned the candles at the same time.

Take care.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 am

Thank you both. I am doing a moving spell on the couple. The girl is sick of the guy but she's not making a move to kick him out. He supposedly has a good relationship with the parents and they are allowing him to stay there, so I am going to mess that up. She's close to her Mom, so she'll chose her mother then.

So was the one candle for the manager and the other for the staff you think? I'd like to do it but correctly of course.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:09 pm

MrsBrown,

We dont see the spell by Fay but we can say its traditional to use two or more candles and move them apart. If you are breaking up the girl, her bf and her parents. The girl and her parents stay on one side and the bf would move across the other.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:28 pm

So sorry, that is my fault. It wasn't in this thread (or it may have been moved). Here it is:

Hi all, I wanted to share a success story with you to give some encouragement to anyone who might need it.

Basically, I was treated very poorly with my boss and supervisor and wanted a bit of revenge :)

I decided to do a break up spell to cause fighting and disagreements and general unhappiness between our management and staff and it worked! Here is what I did:

I used two black candles. Regular tapers as I had no vigil candles. I used 6 pins to divide the candle into seven sections so I could work the spell over 7 days. I dressed the candle with LM Controlling Oil and Break up Oil and set the candle in the centre of a plate. I surrounded the candle with LM Break Up powder, lemons, scotch bonnet peppers and some slices of ginger.

I let the candle burn 1/7 of the way down each day for 7 days while praying for the spell to cause fighting, disagreements, aggravation, irritation between management and their staff. I prayed for their relations to sour, for them to come to hate one another and for their relationship to crumble to the point where the office would become a miserable place for them to work at.

Before the candle even finished burning completely, there were flare-ups at work. Loud and heated ones! On the 5th day our manager even went home early after a very charged argument with a staff member.

I really like LM oils and powders. I have had a lot of success with my work using their products. I hope this is helpful to someone out here.

I hope that makes things much clearer. I bolded where she said she used 2 black candles. She seems to only speak of one after that, however

The moving spell is separate. Again, I apologize for the miscommunication.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 pm

MrsBrown,

She used two black tapers and divided them into sections, similar to what a 7 knob candle is except its divided for you. Sounds like the candles were used to cause discord and fighting with the two groups: coworkers and boss.You can use taper candle, figure candles or set a vigil candle to break them up, just put the names on the vigil candle on opposite sides of the glass. I would not add ginger as it is used against bad magic and to heat up love affairs. I would be more inclined to use red pepper, black pepper, poppy, black cat and dog hair, any really hot pepper seeds I can get etc.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Thank you for clarifying it for me (in case no one has told you lately, YOU ROCK). I wanted to be sure with the work I am doing. Would it help to put the pictures and names of the people under each candle as well? I have pictures for all, names for all and birthdays for two.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:05 am

MrsBrown,

Thank you lol. You certainly can use their photos and birthdates under the candles as well. You can write on their forehead things like Hate, anger break up, and put red pepper in it and their mouth to cause those things to happen as well. Dispose of the photos with the candle remains. Some people burn the photo or petition as the candle is burning out and mix the ashes with the candle and dispose of it that way as well.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am

Good suggestions, j82.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:21 am

I’m doing a candle spell for revenge and was going to burn the candle for7 days I let it burn today (4th day) and it seems it may not make it to day 7. It’s a female Figural candle by the way the candle also has one side that’s standing a bit and the other side has melted away. What should I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 am

inquiringminds123,

I would consider the candle a fast burn, that the target is effected but the results many not last as long, continue the work. One piece of the figure candle indicates part of the problem on why the work wont last long, is it the back or front? Are the back facing you or away? To continue the work get 3 black taper candles and burn them on top of the spent candle one for the each days. Be careful with this because as it melts down it can melt the other wax and make a big mess. Once it gets to the end I would put it out with my figures as I make a clear statement.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:07 am

It’s a female Figural candle— the left side of the candle is the side that’s been burned away, but the right said still has some of the candle wax just standing there.. majority of the pins have fallen out and as they fall I’m placing them in my vinegar jar. I wish you could add photos to the forum so you can see lol. But I don’t think the candle will burn for another 3 days. I’m already placing an order for another female candle and more black candles in case I need to do this again. Oh, and the front of the candle was facing me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:46 pm

FInd more than 100 spells of revenge in this popular book:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:39 am

Other possibilities, and please consider these merely suggestions.

The remainder of the female figural candle could be used for further hexwork. For example, it could be used in the same manner as a poppet. You could even go so far as employ it as part of construction of a poppet, along with other personal concerns.

Alternately, it could be dressed again, and employed along with other items, on another altar, for another round of hexwork.

Again, these are just suggestions, and I hope they help.

Rev J
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”