Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 am

I don't know if you can "make" someone love you if he insists he doesn't. I think you need something to work with. Many people are resistant to domination; Essence of Bendover may be too harsh. I would recommend a reading to see what your next move should be.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Aquamamma

Unread post by Aquamamma » Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Hello! I have been doing a lot of ritual work surrounding my husband, who is quite tough around the exterior and does not "bend" at all. We lost a child and it was devastating to him/us. He was so incredibly excited and happy about it when I was pregnant and now is soured to the idea and says he doesn't want another one. I know, if I were to get pregnant, he would be thrilled again, but fear keeps him from exploring this again. I used some Bend Over Oil in one spell for this matter, and was wondering if you had any other spiritual work/spell suggestions for helping him to to want to want to have a child with me again. I am almost 40 and really did not want to get pregnant after 40. Thank you for your help....

brownmale2010

Unread post by brownmale2010 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

can someone give me tips please. I need to make my assistant listen to me and try not try to be the boss. can i smudge some oil on his chair seat?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Certainly. You can also put it on anything he touches, such as pens, his desk, doorknobs, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

brownmale2010

Unread post by brownmale2010 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

Here's the oil:

OIL-HOO-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Read more about how to use Essence of Bend-Over spiritual supplies here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Essence of Bend over is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I have had someone that has owed me $300 for almost 3 weeks. I have called and called, left messages, text, everything. I was getting very frustrated. Today I took his business card, put some bend over oil on my hands, rubbed my hands together with his business card in my hands and said YOU WILL ANSWER THIS PHONE! I said it a few times, and prayed in Jesus name. Well, I called, and I got his voicemail, while I was leaving him yet another message, he beeped in. He told me he would meet me with the money and he did. I got my money back! This is a very powerful oil. I recommend this oil to everyone!!! AMAZING!!!!

Krissy74
Newly Registered

Unread post by Krissy74 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 am

hi new the forum, i hope im doing this correctly.
that being said, i have some questions...but the main question on my mind is Essence of Bend Over...How strong is it? If i were to use it on my boyfriend whom is a Scorpio and incredibly stubborn, what strength would I need to use? I have no idea im not sure if a little goes a long way with average people or is he completely off the charts stubborn and will need it in triple strength? Also, do I need to back up the oil with candlework? if so what day of the week is appropriate to begin the ritual bath and 1st day of conjure? Thanks So Much!!Krissy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello, Krissy74,
Welcome to the forum!
If you have time, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that everybody can formally greet you.
Here is a link on the Bend Over: www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
That ought to clear some things up.
Yes, I would definitely back it up with candle spells.
And, here is the page on timing of spells: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Good luck with your stubborn man!!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 am

Hi all. I am out of purple candles & I need to do a Bend Over working tonight. I have brown, white, dark blue, red, pink, & black candles on hand. Which color would work best in lieu of the color purple for this type of domination working?
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello AlyssaH,

I would likely use black.

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Natstein,

Thank you, I did end up going with black.
HRCC Student #1989

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Im a independent working girl and I am going to purchase Essence of bend over oil and I want to know if this helps to have men give me the money I demand my service and agree to pay me that amount? Will they agree to give me the money I demand for my services? I am going to kick it up a notch on my prices this time around and around here where I live there is nothing but rich men that come for my services so I want a little magical help to help me get the upper hand in this industry to save money to get my own place and to invest for my college and my future and to have enough money to purchase LM products on a bi-weekly basis. ;)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 am

Jezebel and Cleo May are the traditional choices for working girls. I'd use Follow Me Boy to kick that up a notch before going all the way to Bend-over...

A rootworker's special with a blend of the four might be dynamite. Go get 'em, girl!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:27 am

Currently, I am thinking of purchasing Essence of Bend-Over Oil from Lucky Mojo, a few weeks from now. And I have some questions regarding this oil. Let me apologize (ahead of time) for the length of this post. I just want to make sure I correctly understand how to use this oil before I purchase it from Lucky Mojo. Even though this post is rather long, other people (aside from me) might benefit from knowing the answers to these questions. (And then once people know how to correctly use this oil, more people can buy it from Lucky Mojo, and then Lucky Mojo can make more sales! Yay!)

I think I understand the basic purpose for using this Essence of Bend-Over line of Spiritual Supplies (oil/incense/powders/bath crystals), which is: To aggressively rule/dominate/conquer someone else’s will, with the added potential of humiliating/degrading the target(s). Essence of Bend-Over is quite harsh (and cruel in intent), and is used for those targets that only respond to such harsh tactics. (Unfortunately, there are people like that, who only respond to such harshness, where anything else is ineffective.)

Keeping in mind that I would be using this oil for this purpose (harshly ruling/dominating target’s will, with strong elements of humiliating/degrading the target), here are my questions regarding Essence of Bend-Over Oil:

1.) In addition to dressing candles with this oil for candle spells, can I also wear it as a personal scent (perfume/cologne)? I mean, is it ‘magically correct’ (in the Conjure Tradition) to wear this oil as a personal scent?

2.) Does this oil have a pleasant fragrance? After reading the Lucky Mojo web page on Essence of Bend-Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html), I do get the impression that the fragrance is such that many people do consider it a basically pleasant fragrance: To quote from the Lucky Mojo web page “… you may use it to keep things smelling sweet and pleasant. Sprinkle on your clothes or money, rub on your body to have a delightfully fragrant aroma about your person, sprinkle in your bath, add to floor wash, or burn as incense to keep the home smelling nice, the way you like it…. Wear the Essence of Bend-Over Oil as a dominating scent.” I just want to make sure that this isn’t one of those oils that usually (deliberately) has a bad smell, (like, I believe, quite a few people consider Destruction products to have a foul smell, which would make sense considering the purpose that the Destruction products are used for).

3.) This thread has mentioned getting this oil on the target, and the aforementioned Lucky Mojo web page mentions the petitioner/practitioner wearing this oil. This leads me to conclude that both methods can be successfully used for spellwork; such as: If you can’t get the oil on the target for whatever reason, then you can wear it when you’re around the target instead. I do understand that it is best to also do additional spellwork, such as candle work, in order to have success with this Lucky Mojo product. But what I’m trying to get at is: Can I wear this as a personal scent/fragrance (rub on my “body to have a delightfully fragrant aroma about” my person”, as the Lucky Mojo web page says), without putting it on the target (especially if it is not possible to get it on the target); Or does this oil have to be put on the target?

4.) Here I’m asking about a more technical issue: Since I was thinking of ordering this oil in a few weeks, I do have concerns regarding the very hot and humid summer weather. Based on my previous experiences ordering from Lucky Mojo: It usually takes about two weeks for the package (containing the ordered items) to get to me. And for part of this two week period, the items will be in a rather hot/humid enclosed environment (on mail trucks, at postal ‘hubs’, etc.), until the package is actually delivered to me; this somewhat long(ish) timeframe from order shipping out to package delivery has more to do with the postal carrier than with Lucky Mojo.

Does anyone (especially those people who have more experience with Conjure) think this oil will go bad/turn rancid/become spoiled in the 90-degree heat during the summer while it is on its way to me? (Once it actually gets to me, I place it away from light, in a cool, dry cabinet, which is as cool as is possible in the hot weather.) Would it be significantly better for me to wait until Autumn (October 2014 or so) to order this oil? Or should this oil most likely survive the cross-country trip to me without getting bad/rancid/spoiled? (I’m on the east coast of the USA, the Mid-Atlantic area, which is cross-country from Lucky Mojo’s California location.) What do other people do regarding ordering the oils in hot weather? Do other people wait until the cooler weather to order the oils? Or do most orders of the oils arrive in good (non-rancid/non-spoiled) condition, even in the hot humid weather? Remember: My concern is that the oil arrives in good condition, because, like I said, after I actually receive it, I will store it safely in a cool, dry place, away from light. How would I know if this product went bad in route to me: Would it smell bad, (etc.)?

5.) After reading the Lucky Mojo web page for Essence of Bend-Over products, I get the impression that there is no Psalm that is usually recited with Essence of Bend-Over, for there is no mention of a Psalm. In such a case, a petitioner/practitioner would then probably use his/her own words in the absence of a Psalm, I think? Is this correct? Or, which Psalm would someone use with Essence of Bend-Over, if there is such a Psalm? None of the Psalms listed at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms seem to relate to the purpose (Harsh Domination/Subjugation/Degradation) for which Essence of Bend-Over is used.

6.) After using this oil, I would have to Uncross myself, I believe. Would that be ‘Cleansing And Protection After Doing Bad Work’, as described toward the bottom of the web page at http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html? This section of the web page mentions doing this Uncrossing work after you Cross or Jinx someone but I know you have to Purify/Uncross/Cleanse yourself after performing coercive work (which Essence of Bend-Over definitely is). So, this is the Uncrossing work I would perform, and I would recite Psalm 51 for this Uncrossing, as described on this web page? Am I correct?

7.) A statement on the Lucky Mojo web page for Essence of Bend-Over needs some clarification. It says, “Sprinkle (Essence of Bend-Over, most likely in sachet-powder form) on your … money.” This sounds fascinating to me. What effect would someone be trying to achieve by putting Essence of Bend-Over on his/her money?

Thank you for your attention.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, Fire and Ice,
Yes, this really is a long post!
I will answer each question in bold

1.) In addition to dressing candles with this oil for candle spells, can I also wear it as a personal scent (perfume/cologne)? I mean, is it ‘magically correct’ (in the Conjure Tradition) to wear this oil as a personal scent? YES

2.) Does this oil have a pleasant fragrance? After reading the Lucky Mojo web page on Essence of Bend-Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html), I do get the impression that the fragrance is such that many people do consider it a basically pleasant fragrance: To quote from the Lucky Mojo web page “… you may use it to keep things smelling sweet and pleasant. Sprinkle on your clothes or money, rub on your body to have a delightfully fragrant aroma about your person, sprinkle in your bath, add to floor wash, or burn as incense to keep the home smelling nice, the way you like it…. Wear the Essence of Bend-Over Oil as a dominating scent.” I just want to make sure that this isn’t one of those oils that usually (deliberately) has a bad smell, (like, I believe, quite a few people consider Destruction products to have a foul smell, which would make sense considering the purpose that the Destruction products are used for). It Smells very good (in my opinion)

3.) This thread has mentioned getting this oil on the target, and the aforementioned Lucky Mojo web page mentions the petitioner/practitioner wearing this oil. This leads me to conclude that both methods can be successfully used for spellwork; such as: If you can’t get the oil on the target for whatever reason, then you can wear it when you’re around the target instead. I do understand that it is best to also do additional spellwork, such as candle work, in order to have success with this Lucky Mojo product. But what I’m trying to get at is: Can I wear this as a personal scent/fragrance (rub on my “body to have a delightfully fragrant aroma about” my person”, as the Lucky Mojo web page says), without putting it on the target (especially if it is not possible to get it on the target); Or does this oil have to be put on the target? -It would help to get it on the target. What about having some on your hands and shaking hands? Or Hugging?

4.) Here I’m asking about a more technical issue: Since I was thinking of ordering this oil in a few weeks, I do have concerns regarding the very hot and humid summer weather. Based on my previous experiences ordering from Lucky Mojo: It usually takes about two weeks for the package (containing the ordered items) to get to me. And for part of this two week period, the items will be in a rather hot/humid enclosed environment (on mail trucks, at postal ‘hubs’, etc.), until the package is actually delivered to me; this somewhat long(ish) timeframe from order shipping out to package delivery has more to do with the postal carrier than with Lucky Mojo.

Does anyone (especially those people who have more experience with Conjure) think this oil will go bad/turn rancid/become spoiled in the 90-degree heat during the summer while it is on its way to me? (Once it actually gets to me, I place it away from light, in a cool, dry cabinet, which is as cool as is possible in the hot weather.) Would it be significantly better for me to wait until Autumn (October 2014 or so) to order this oil? Or should this oil most likely survive the cross-country trip to me without getting bad/rancid/spoiled? (I’m on the east coast of the USA, the Mid-Atlantic area, which is cross-country from Lucky Mojo’s California location.) What do other people do regarding ordering the oils in hot weather? Do other people wait until the cooler weather to order the oils? Or do most orders of the oils arrive in good (non-rancid/non-spoiled) condition, even in the hot humid weather? Remember: My concern is that the oil arrives in good condition, because, like I said, after I actually receive it, I will store it safely in a cool, dry place, away from light. How would I know if this product went bad in route to me: Would it smell bad, (etc.)? -Lucky Mojo sends their packages Priority Mail. I've been ordering from Lucky Mojo for years in even hotter weather than what you had mentioned. Nothing has ever turned bad. Ever!

5.) After reading the Lucky Mojo web page for Essence of Bend-Over products, I get the impression that there is no Psalm that is usually recited with Essence of Bend-Over, for there is no mention of a Psalm. In such a case, a petitioner/practitioner would then probably use his/her own words in the absence of a Psalm, I think? Is this correct? Or, which Psalm would someone use with Essence of Bend-Over, if there is such a Psalm? None of the Psalms listed at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms seem to relate to the purpose (Harsh Domination/Subjugation/Degradation) for which Essence of Bend-Over is used. -Use your own prayers if none of the Psalms appeal to you

6.) After using this oil, I would have to Uncross myself, I believe. Would that be ‘Cleansing And Protection After Doing Bad Work’, as described toward the bottom of the web page at http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html? This section of the web page mentions doing this Uncrossing work after you Cross or Jinx someone but I know you have to Purify/Uncross/Cleanse yourself after performing coercive work (which Essence of Bend-Over definitely is). So, this is the Uncrossing work I would perform, and I would recite Psalm 51 for this Uncrossing, as described on this web page? Am I correct? Yes

7.) A statement on the Lucky Mojo web page for Essence of Bend-Over needs some clarification. It says, “Sprinkle (Essence of Bend-Over, most likely in sachet-powder form) on your … money.” This sounds fascinating to me. What effect would someone be trying to achieve by putting Essence of Bend-Over on his/her money?

Thank you for your attention.[/quote]
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, for your reply, and thank you for the information.

vibrating_tofu
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by vibrating_tofu » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 pm

If Influence is the most subtle of the "do as I say" oils, and Compelling is next, followed by Commanding, and lastly the not-subtle-at-all Essence of Bend Over, where does Domination fit in to this spectrum?
And is it more appropriate to use Essence Of Bend Over in some situations/with certain people, and Domination in others?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, vibrating_tofu ,

I would think that Domination would come afterwards. Sequentially, if you get them to Bend Over then you continue to Dominate them.
www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

My example would be: Getting someone to bend to my command. Then, I maintain that statue by continuing with Domination products

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello All; i have just purchased some items from LM(waiting for them to be shipped). EOB was one of them so I wanted to know how can I use EOB in regards to getting a landlord to rent me a apartment I really want. If I'm not mistake I ordered EOB, crown of success amoungst othere item. Any and all advice will be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191,

Miss cat has all of your answers about Bend Over right here:

Wishing you the very best!

Take care

OIL-HOO-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am

I have a question. Still waiting on my influence oil to come and incense. I want me ex to broadcast or write on Facebook that he wants me back or misses me, because the women that I did the break up spell on made all his friends turn on me. I kinda want a in ya face sorta thing, so by him doing this I want them to see that he loves me.
My question is would Essence Bend Over be any good for this, Compelling, or just stick with Influence. Also what is the difference between the last two. Me and my ex are not in constant communication. I only text here and there. I can tell you that he is easy to control. Last time we were together I made him delete every womans number on his phone. He is only easy to control in person. Which one is better to use?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:56 am

Hi mmachix,

Compelling Oil is used to make someone do what they promised to do. www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html

Influence Oil is to influence someones thoughts or actions. www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

analogminotaur

Unread post by analogminotaur » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:24 am

Hey all,

So I've been working with a Poppet of reconciliation with an ex for couple weeks. I would have posted in that thread for this question but my question is more along the lines of mixing Essence of Bend-Over with other oils?

I know it is very harsh oil and most reconciliation work is done with more sweeting practices. However, from my experiences, my ex did respond the most to sweetness (he is one of the most stubborn men I've met). I was thinking of mixing Reconciliation Oil with Essence of Bend Oil when I feed the doll. Could this help maybe force thoughts of Reconciliation?

Thank you,

Jeremy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello, analogminotaur ,

I don't know if I would mix them. The harshness with the loving and forgiveness mixed together just doesn't seem like it would be giving you the results that you want.

Maybe give them separately about an hour apart. Both with a separate command. And maybe just a little less of the bend over. If it has an effect, then increase the amount

Wishing you success with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:39 am

Hello,
Im a beginner at this still learning new things as i use my products from LM..I recently purchased essence of bend over oil and essence of bend over incense.Ive used my oil on my target as matter of fact while he is sleeping i massage him with the oil even my love me oil.The love me oil is working great but the essence of bend over oil doesn't seem to be working ive said prayers everytime im placing it on my target i even placed it on his wardrobe and underwears.What am im doing wrong its only being a week since ive been using it but i feel its not working because i may say simple things to see if i can gain control but hes not responding ..please help me

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:40 am

Hello,
Im a beginner at this still learning new things as i use my products from LM..I recently purchased essence of bend over oil and essence of bend over incense.Ive used my oil on my target as matter of fact while he is sleeping i massage him with the oil even my love me oil.The love me oil is working great but the essence of bend over oil doesn't seem to be working ive said prayers everytime im placing it on my target i even placed it on his wardrobe and underwears.What am im doing wrong its only being a week since ive been using it but i feel its not working because i may say simple things to see if i can gain control but hes not responding ..please help me

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, alicia2222us,

I like to use Bend Over if the compelling doesn't work.

I like to use the compelling first. Usually that works. But, if the target's personality doesn't sway easily, then you go to a more dominating oil.

Same people don't respond to a dominating oil because it's not in their nature. That's why I try the compelling or influence oils first so that they think it's their ideas.

I hope this helps

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:19 am

I tend to post very long things, so I'll try to summarize.

I've been dating this man for four years, primarily open relationship. He's had some tendencies that border on emotional abuse-- mostly curbed, now. He's worked on himself a good bit and become a much better person, and our relationship is much healthier. He's not a bad person... except in relationships.

I've tried on and off to get him to fall in love with me, not because I'm in love with him but because I want his love, if that makes sense. I worked a honey jar for a while (with gradually increasing inattention). I tried some skull candles to get more specific results and often was successful, but in the short term. I never got the kind of love I wanted, but I certainly got something.

Anyway, things have happened. Things have changed, I've changed, and I'm done. I'm not playing this game any more. No more other women (or men, for me). No more "I love you but I'm just not IN love with you". No more arrogant, controlling, ego-inflated bullshit. I'm fucking done with it- but I'm not done with him. I'm going to have what I came for and a little interest.

That's my mindset. Love Me was never terribly effective for me, but I Dominate My Man worked pretty well, and Come to Me has been wonderful, and Follow Me Boy (if I remember) also worked very well. Unfortunately, I no longer have a menstrual cycle, but I still have a very neglected doll baby for him. (Do I need to rebaptise that?) But I don't just want to nudge him into love and sweetness. I want to break off every finger that's ever been connected to another woman, kick him in the face, and then take everything that I wanted to begin with-- everything he never intended me to have.

I'm thinking warm him up for a few days with some Love Me, Influence, Come to Me, and Follow Me Boy. Then I want to bring in the big guns and go Essence of Bend Over. My goals, in chronological order: Cut him off from every other woman (who's potentially sexual or romantic) he's been in contact with, turn his attention back to me completely, let him sit high and dry and wanting, cut out his pride, cut out any other option, and then have him crawl back to me.

I don't know if I want a real relationship with him. But for love or pride or revenge or whatever reason, I want to hear him say he loves me. I want him to forsake all other women for me. I want him to apologize for everything and admit his wrongs. I want to be begged for commitment.

I know it's completely horrible, and I'm sorry. But does anyone have any suggestions to these ends?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 am

Only one question for you, will you be happy like that?

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:05 pm

It is the most satisfying way for me to end the cycle on my own terms. It has devolved from wanting to be loved to wanting to win. I'm not happy with myself for having such vicious, spiteful desires/needs, but I'm not willing to do any more damage to myself in trying to be careful not to damage him. This won't make me happy, exactly, but it will satiate me, and clear the way for me to make myself happy.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi prayerandwill,

I'm sorry to hear you are in this situation. Sometimes the best revenge is living well, and that simply means going your own way and finding your own happiness in life.

However, if you feel you need revenge to get on with your own life, then I suggest working with the Intranquil Spirit. I don't advise this lightly, as this is a hell-bound spirit and you must approach the work carefully, but you seem convinced that making him crawl will make you happy.

Here is the link to the Intranquil Spirit line of products, where you can learn more and order supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

If you would like to have the work done by a professional, you can go to the AIRR page and find a rootworker who would work on your behalf: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You could also have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set lights for you: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Regardless of the approach you take, please remember to cleanse and protect appropriately!

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:16 am

Thank you! I appreciate all of the good wishes.

I always had the impression that Intranquility was more for a lover whom you'd lost, but I may have been wrong. The man I'm intending to work on is someone that I'm still very much involved with and on very good terms with. I'm mostly looking to get the upper hand in the relationship-- a little violently-- and then to force an apology and admission of love (even if temporary and/or coerced). Then I want a week or two of good, solid, him submissive to/loving to/obsessed with me, and then I can go on my merry way. So I guess my concern is that-- if Intranquility is about forcing a man to return to you to stop suffering, wouldn't a man who had stayed with me not suffer?

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 am

Good luck prayerandwill.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, prayerandwill,

Then, work with St Martha (the Dominator):

www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:19 am

Opinions, please. I've tried Influence & Commanding on the ex, to no avail. Now he is just blatantly doing things to piss me off, in regards to our visitation schedule & refusing to pay me back for mooching off of me & the kids, & etc.. Would EoB be considered too harsh to deal with this? I can't see Compelling working on someone who has no inclination to even support themselves, I just can't.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Well, if nothing else is affecting him, then of course, go for the big guns!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:46 am

Looks like somebody's gonna have a bad time (if being on time & helping me with our child financially is his idea of a bad time), lol.
HRCC Student #1989

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello everyone!:) so i have a question concerning bend over products and im curious about something that just happened to me. I need to know if it classifies as movement. So i have been secretly working on my target since june of this year. All sweet work so far and ive seen no movement yet outside of hearing his name or things associated with him more frequently. So ive just completed the compelling spell kit and i burned a candle last week with all love oils, some compelling, and for the 1st time a little bend over oil. Today, i was speaking with a friend (who knows nothing about my endeavors), that said he had a dream today that i had my target tied up bound and gagged in a closet as if i were holding him hostage, and that i was subjugating him! Now i havent had these dreams myself, but would this be considered movement although i have yet to see anything? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Hello, beauty41,

No, that is a sign. But it may be a sign that you need to keep your work a secret

It most probably that your friend is very psychic and picked up on what you are doing.

Please read the 6 pages on this thread: must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 18109.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi miss aida and thanks for your response!:) im not sure if you caught it that i said i have not told anyone of my endeavors..thats why this was so freaky! The person that told me of this dream he had is incarcerated and living in a different state! He knows of my target because i have spoken about him before, but i know never to talk about ongoing work. Any suggestions to what this could be? Thanks kindly!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, beauty41,

I just told you: the person I psychic (ad probably doesn't know it).

He tuned into what you are doing. That's why I told you that you had better hide your work.

Nuff Said!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanks miss aida:) i am still relatively new to hoodoo practices and im learning so alot of my questions are just coming from that place. I appreciate your and everyone 's wealth of knowledge on this site and i look forward to becoming more informed. Thanks again kindly!:)

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:38 pm

I've been adding bend over oil to my love work - not a lot, just here and there maybe used up only 1/3 of the bottle but I was wondering if this could be an affect from this oil - my man has high ego and self center but he recently asked me to lend him some money in a humble and embarrassed tone. Would anyone consider that as "bring about degradation or subjugation" as what Miss Cat wrote about this oil?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, greentea ,

it sure sounds like it!

Love it!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Thx miss Aida. It's powerful! I would like to dust on some sachet powder on the money I'm about to lend to him to ensure he will return the money soon - but the sachet powder I have on hand are all love work. I have crown of success oil in my order that's about to arrive hopefully, is that appropriate to use or would you say put more bend over oil to serve that purpose ?

I will also put all the other love sachet powder I have on the money to keep the love work going ;-)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello greentea,

Dusting the money with any of your love powders would work well for you and dabbing it in the corners and center with just a touch of the Ben Over oil is a great idea to get him to pay you back soon and just kinda keep him under your thumb. I usually do not recommend oils on paper because is it is typically pretty noticeable but money is made from a kind of Cotten paper blend and so will absorb the oil a little better and be less noticeable. Just don't use to much and your man will never be the wiser! You are thinking along the right track with using your hoodoo!

Peace~

Nathen

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 pm

thank you Nathen!

Ladygetsit2180
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ladygetsit2180 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Good Afternoon,
I am interested in using this Oil to conjure up something to get my ex husband / sons father to back down . he is very controlling of the situation and tries to over power me. I really want to wish him away but my son happens to love him. Any suggestion ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, Ladygetsit2180,

'm sorry but I don't understand the question

If you want him to go away but don't want him to go away because of your son, then I haven't any idea as to what you want.

Please think about what you want and what the consequences would be before performing any spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello, I used some essence of bend over oil on a candle and I noticed this week my husband is more angry towards me. I was doing reconciliation work but he's very stubborn. Could his sudden mood change be from the essence of bend over?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, Curious1 ,

He may be resistant to Bend over (stronger personalities can do that) and needs something more like compelling to make him think that things are his very own ideas

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Or try influence to influence him into doing things: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope that you have a honey jar for the 2 of you to make him sweeter to you

So, try this approach instead of the dominating one

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:14 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!!! Will do!

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm wondering if Essence of Bend Over would work on my husband, who is always starting fights out of nowhere and blaming me for everything. It's a bad marriage, but neither is willing to file for divorce, or is financially able to. I just want him to back off so things can just calm down. Suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, ingtar

It could help

Also, have you looked at this page?

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi!
In a spell in which you are trying to get a man to submit to what you want - i.e. I want to see this person on this date when I am home.
Or I want this person to think of me only.

Is Essence of Bend-over, I dominate my man or Follow Me boy the best oil for anointing, and wearing when you see them.
If you are one of many of his woman how which is best to get the upper hand?

Oils will be used with penis candles, red candles and skull candles.

Final question, once you are done with them and desire to kill their manhood and attempt to keep them faithful only to you - which oil would be best on a black penis candle?

All 3 oils sound fantastic so I figure there must be small nuances between them.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello LaceyK,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to do so, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

To read about these oils and how they differ, please read their individual web pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html

I think Follow Me Boy would be the "nicest" of the three, although all three are dominating. That would be followed by I Dominate My Man then Essence of Bend-Over. Do with that information what you will.

If you want to kill his manhood, go ahead, but doing so will kill his manhood WITH YOU AS WELL. Do you want to do that? If not, read about Stay With Me products instead:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Thank you! The exact information I was searching for.
I will check out that staywithme, but once I get what I need I may just go the intraquility route.
LM products have been amazing.

Bshuggaj

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:31 am

Question, can you use compelling oil or controlling oil on a 7 day bend over candle to control the landlord from a victim or to do, as I say. And would I have to protect my home before doing so or myself before doing this ritual is there a repercussion to it

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:52 am

Hello Bshuggaj,

I don't believe you would have to cleanse and protect yourself just from doing Essence of Bend-Over and domination-type work, however if you have a landlord causing trouble, you'd want to protect yourself anyway!

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”