• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers

Re: Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers

Unread postby skyme715 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 am

Hi all,

I have a question in regards to Song of Solomon. As I want him to love me, do I read the male or female verses? Female verses saying how beautiful I am for him to love me or male verses where I say how gorgeous is he and I admire him?

I suppose I can read how beautiful I am to his scull candle for him to love me. But what about a regular candle spell?

Thank you.
skyme715

Unread postby skyme715 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

P.S. Just came across this poem on the forum from Elizabeth Browning: "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of being and idel grace. I love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need, by sun and candle light. I love thee freely as men strive for right. I love thee purely, as they turn from praise. I love thee with the passion put to use in my old griefs,and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints. I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."

I've been lucky for him to come back to me; although he came back as a platonic friend :'( I look at him and tell him how much I love him, how handsome he is, how I want him back to make our relationships better... He is just sitting there looking at me with zero love feelings for me. Can something like this poem change his predisposition and make him love me?

Thank you.
skyme715

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:25 pm

skyme715: That may work and there is nothing wrong with using that poem in your work, especially if it specifically spoke to you on this situation. It seems as though there may be something else going on if he is looking at you with absolutely zero loving feelings towards you.

Please note, howeever, that this is not a poetry thread. It is about the Bible.

DO you mind if I may ask; What was the reason for the original separation?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme715 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Joseph, thank you for your reply.

We had lots of arguing, unhappiness, we rarely went out to have fun, I don't like to do things he likes. I was unhappy with him and was telling him off, trying to motivate him, but that backfired.

I went for a family vacation, I guess, it got quiet home, nobody was telling him what to do. He says I'm not the woman for him. Meantime, on vacation, I had time to think and decided to change my attitude upon return. Only it was too late.

I have posted in another topic that I had Reconciliation, Return to me, Chuparrosa candles burned for me at MISC, and yesterday I was telling him in person how much I love him and want him, and want him back, but he just looks at me like a heartless man, and says that he doesn't feel it anymore (like we were in the beginning). He told me that I want him to move back in and try to make him fall in love with me again, but its not gonna happen. He can only be my friend.
skyme715

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 pm

skyme715,

Since this thread is about Bible serses, let me recommend the well-known marriage-repair spell that employs Psalms 45 and 46. You recite them over olive oil and use it to anoint the body. A much more complete explanation of three variations of marriage repair wok with Psalms 45 and 46 can be found in the book "Hoodoo Bible Magic" by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfeld.

In the same book you will find my spell using Psalms 32 to help a failing marriage by undoing your own negative contributions to the problem.

Also there is "troubled marriage" spell that uses Hosea 2:18-20.

And, finally, the book gives full details on Proverbs 5:18-19 and a red candle to rekindle a man's sexual passion.

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 am

I was reading ms cat's amazing article titled "7 “Deadly” Bible Psalms to Quell Your Enemies" on the Hoodoo Psychics website, and was curious if this verse could also be used to hotfoot a bad boss? Here is a snippet of the article, it specifically targets government officials so I wasn't sure...

...6) Psalm 109:8: Do you need to remove a bad politician or government official from your life? This is the Psalm to do it! Key phrases: “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”

Thank you!
Isolte

Unread postby MmeIntentional » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:05 am

Isolte wrote:I was reading ms cat's amazing article titled "7 “Deadly” Bible Psalms to Quell Your Enemies" on the Hoodoo Psychics website, and was curious if this verse could also be used to hotfoot a bad boss? Here is a snippet of the article, it specifically targets government officials so I wasn't sure...

...6) Psalm 109:8: Do you need to remove a bad politician or government official from your life? This is the Psalm to do it! Key phrases: “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”

Thank you!

Wondering if anyone who knows could post the link of Ms Cats amazing article titled "7 “Deadly” Bible Psalms to Quell Your Enemies"

This would come in very handy because I have a couple local civil servant who have been very nasty to me without reason. When I reported this man he just lied and twisted the whole thing just to save himself being sacked. The other person is just a nightmare to say the least.
Thanks in advance
With much Gratitude to St. Expedite, St. Joseph and St. Anthony
MmeIntentional

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

Hi guys, heres the link here:

http://www.8884hoodoo.com/7-deadly-bibl ... r-enemies/

As for Isolites question about a bad boss, I do think this would be appropriate for the situation you're describing. Intention is the key here as with all praying. As long as you're clear and concise with what you would like the outcome to look like, it's just fine.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby MmeIntentional » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:00 am

Thank you very much for your prompt reply ProphetAvery. I wish I knew about this 10 years ago but I trust it will work as everyone dealing with these service never have anything good to say about them as many have had the same sort of problems or worse. I should be moving to another town but I trust that these local gov services will get shut down due to breaching privacy laws and data protection.

I will come back and post my results but I won't report them until I move because they will seek revenge and my my life difficult. Anyways I will get started on Psalm 109:8 right away!

Thanks again everyone and I must say that I am so loving this thread and glad to see it active again.
MmeIntentional

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:09 am

Thank you very much ProphetAvery!
Isolte

Re: Psalms for break up

Unread postby loving_me » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I enjoy working with Psalm 3, 68 (verses 1-2), and 105 (verses 28-36) for such work.

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving,

I was browsing the forum looking for some new ideas for a break up spell. As I was reading, I came across the quoted response. I looked on the site that has all the uses for each Psalms. But, neither one of the mentioned Psalms states anything about break up. They're mostly aimed at getting rid of headaches, body pain and spiritual baths.

I would like to know, how does these particular Psalms pertain to break up work? Thank you!
loving_me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, loving_me,

He is talking about certain verses as opposed to the entire Psalm.

So, don't look at the index interpretations. Just look at the verses that he has quoted

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loving_me » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, loving_me,

He is talking about certain verses as opposed to the entire Psalm.

So, don't look at the index interpretations. Just look at the verses that he has quoted

I hope this helps

take care

Thank you! I understand much better now.
loving_me

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Hello guys, is there a psalm to get someone to contact you? I looked around and maybe I missed something, but I didn't see much on the psalm for that.
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

I'd pray #23 because it is also for love.

#28 if he is mad at you.

Song of Solomon is for love. And you can just pick and chose versus from the Song of Solomon

Miss Michaele is the expert with this. Maybe she will see this post and chime in with more suggestions

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MmeIntentional » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 am

Hi TheBestest,

Give Psalm 88 a go if you want someone to contact you. You can write it out and put it by your phone also, depending if the person has your number. Otherwise it will still work if you pray the Psalm 88 regardless.

I am using this one again so I will let you know.
Keep us updated.

p.s you may want to use some Lucky Mojo Come to Me incense.
MmeIntentional

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:45 am

Hello, MmeIntentional,

I have just read this Psalm 88. WOW!

Excellent advice!

Thank you so much!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Thanks Miss Aida and MmeIntentional. I actually have used psalm 88 rather frequently, but for some strange reason I was doubting it. Not the psalm but my working with using it. I will just stick to this psalm and have more confidence when using it. Thanks again!
TheBestest

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

TheBestest,

Not exactly what you asked but I seen Miss Aida Said said Miss Michelle who wrote the hoodoo bible book and its great. I have had really great success asking a question then flipping the Bible and stopping and reading a passage. I read it and if not directly clear I read the passage above and below. Then i think how it would apply in hoodoo, the results have been great. So with your question about getting a person to contact you try it out, pray asking God to reveal through his Holy word how you can accoplish this, flip through and read the passage.
j82

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:49 pm

j82 wrote:Then i think how it would apply in hoodoo,

This sounds like you use bibliomancy to help you design spell work. Or do I mistake your meaning?

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Yes Miss Michelle Sorry I could not think of the word at the time :)
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce it! LOL
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:26 am

Bib'-lee-oh-man-sea.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ChokatLily » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi guys,

I find psalm 51 very powerful for cleansing for personal experience and I'm just wondering if it could be as powerful for cleansing away resentment anger and negative emotions from someone else and to instill forgiveness?

Thank you
ChokatLily

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm

I think you could try to do that, but the text is actually about oneself ("purge me") so i think that it is a bit presumptuous to speak for them, if that is what you mean to do.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Suggestions on prayers

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:35 pm

I'm not good with prayers besides saying heartfelt ones. "Lord, please"..."In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, I ..."

Can someone suggest which prayers are good for which situations? I assume that psalm 23 can be used in basically every prayer or petition?

What other prayers can be used in love? What about prayers for fidelity?
Moonlightdream

Re: Suggestions on prayers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:41 pm

I suggest that rather than try to anticipate your everyneed in this regard, you do two things:

1) Read the free AIRR page on working with the Bible Psalms. It is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

2) Invest a mere $9.00 in the book "Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield. You can order it online at Amazon or right here in the Forum:

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SweetAlien » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 am

TheBestest, I tried a prayer which worked INCREDIBLY GREAT to get my boyfriend contacting me at a time when he became distant. It's a prayer to Archangel Anael, angel of Venus helping in all matters of love and relationships:
(Use this invocation to ask the archangel of Venus, Anael, to bless and bring harmony to a romantic relationship. Light a candle at Anael's hour (between 9 and 10am) and burn some rose incense. Scatter a few pink rose petals on your altar.)
"Archangel Anael, angel of the mystic planet Venus, as I light this candle, my consciousness opens to receive your divine influence and the blessing of your wisdom and loveliness. I envision you descending to meet me as I rise in thought and in spirit to reach your exalted realms. I am aware of the exquisite roselight within which you enclose me as in an aura. It is as if we come together to meet in a temple of the rose.

I ask that you hear my prayer and that I may receive the benison of your assistance. Please clear the way so that the love between [your lover's name] and myself might blossom and flourish. Please help us to draw light from our hearts so that it may be perfectly expressed in body, mind, soul and spirit.

Archangel Anael, you have the romantic affairs of humankind under your divine rulership, I watch this candle flame burn and behold the strength and the power of the bond of love to overcome all resentment and disharmony. I ask that you cleanse our vision of all illusion so that we may see the truth and the beauty in one another and transcend all earthly barriers and limitations.

If this petition is for all good in its conception, may it succeed. I see the archangel Anael pouring out blessings upon us as if from a horn of plenty; and these blessings merge into one brilliant shaft of light, which penetrates the heart of our love so that it may be healed and be whole. Thank you!"

The effect was extremely fast and he came to me less than half an hour after. Thank you Anael!
I prayed Gabriel Archangel too, as he is the Messenger and rules communication and has the power to banish bad luck in love.
SweetAlien

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 am

Thank you to MmeIntentional ! I shall use this when praying over my communication honey jar :)
RoseStar21

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:52 pm

This new book will also answer some qustions about the use of Scripture in hodoo:

BOO-FLS-HSAA
Hoodoo Shrines and Altars by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MmeIntentional » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Wow I love the cover art of Hoodoo Shrines and Altars. I know Catherine Yronwode done cover art for a Co. that I used to work for many years ago.
MmeIntentional

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Thanks, MmeIntentional. The design was a collaboration between me and Greywolf Townsend. I picked the colours. Grey did all of the finished art and typesetting. I love this cover too -- it ame out very well, and Grey should get a LOT of credit for that.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Axetenoth32 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello,everyone I'm Christopher,I've been studying hoodoo for a couple months and wold like to know what bible verse,prayers,scriptures and candle work can i do to cleanse me,and open the doors to awken and notice my gifts.I would like to strengthen them and become a rootworker,to better help others and bring blessings in my life.I own Hooodoo Herb and root magick book and i love it.I would love to be your apprentice one day,please Help me!

Thank you
Christopher
Axetenoth32

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, Axetenoth32,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

So happy that you will be joining the Lucky Mojo family.

Bible versus? Try this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:27 am

Apologies in advance if I am not allowed to post this!
So I decided this morning to try some Bibliomancy , I asked God to show me an answer to my question which is " Will ____ contact me?" Because he did promise but hasn't yet delivered !
This is what I received :
psalm 137

How shall we sing the lord's song in a foreign land?
If I forget you , O Jerusalem ,
Let my right hand wither !
Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth,
If I do not remember you,
If I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy !

Would this class as a good sign ? I am trying very hard to work it out.
I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

I am not good at this (Miss Michaele and Professor Porterfield are the experts).

So, I read it 3 times and I think this means "yes".

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:17 am

Which psalm is used for break up and/or jinxing a relationship?
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 am

Hello, TBanks91,

Here is the index for Psalms.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 am

Hello everybody,

I am going to bump this thread introducing myself.

First of all I beg you pardon if I don't write properly, but English is not my first language.

I discovered this fantastic forum a year ago, have employed many of the rituals published here with results, but the most interesting thing I learnt were the use of Book of Psalms. It's magical to me.
I started to use psalms a year ago thanks to you all, I have learnt a lot.

I usually employed the 23 psalm with interesting results, have employed others recommended here (at job) and have got results as well, for example, when a coworker started to ruin my life until I was fired. I recited many psalms and now her life has been ruined, is like karma would have done a reversal great job with that troubled girl who hated me because she was jealous, even being herself promoted by managers due to their good relationship, she stated to see me as a competence and a rival. So she made many things to blame me (like losing documents) in that way my skills were put in doubt by the boss.
When I started to recite crossing psalms it seemed that she calmed down, but the worst thing came when after being communicated my contract would be renewed, I was told that the company had change opinion and my contract would expire so I would be fired.
Another coworker, most friendly and nice with me, told me clearly: all the errors and mistakes I was supposed to have done were done by the other girl.

That was the moment when I start to pray crossing psalms to ruin my enemy. I have become a jobless by her fault. Days later, she reincorporated from her holidays and her mind health was worse than ever.
She started to loose bills, documents, invoices, very important things and she has lost credibility, everybody start to hate her and nowadays, a month later, all her coworkers have made a meeting with the boss to talk about seriously the competence of this girl.
She has not been fired, it has been worse: she works almost 11 hours per day with a low salary and she finishes the shift like so exhausted that the most part of the week she's ill. Her relationship with her fiancee has been broken up and she has become the most hated person at the office.
She spends all the time crying, with anxiety and everyday she has heated confrontation with bosses; the office has become a battlefield for her and is like if she was a slave.
Didn't she want to have the office for herself? Well, she spends 12 hours a day inside there, and like if she was aprisioned.
From been adored to been hated and looked down by others.

One thing: she can't stop talking about the wonderful coworker I was and she seems to be truly regreted for all the things she did.

I used the "7 deadly psalms to quell an enemy" by Catherine Yronwode, with extraordinary results.

Now I would like to make you an answer,

Have you employed the prayer of a psalm to buy or get a house? Is there any psalm to buy or get a house?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks everybody in this forum for have shared such an amazing knowledge.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Hello Marie Laveau,

I personally have not heard of a psalm that is specific for acquiring a house but I would imagine the 23rd psalm would be good for this!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MmeIntentional » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Hi Marie Laveau,

Also Psalms 61. This worked for me when I had no money etc. to find a new home etc. I did have to believe, take action doing what I could to find a new home and let it go. As before I was in a state of panic. I done this twice and it worked out for me.
I got even better than what I had asked for.

I am also looking for a new home in another town so. I am grateful that you reminded me about this.
Read the 61 Pslams as well as 23 and let us know how you get on.
MmeIntentional

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 am

Natstein,

Thank you so much for your answer.

Mme Intentional,

Thanks so much for your response.

I usually apply the psalm 23 for all kind of purpose, generally with quick results. But as there are psalm for specific purposes, I was wondering if there was one for getting a house.

It is awesome that you got such quick results when you recited the psalm 61. Did you asked for a specific house or just let the Universe made its job?

Speaking about job, have heard about psalm 4, it is related to "capital investors".

What do you think guys?
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, Marie Laveau

here is the page on the Psalm 4 and what it is for

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_4

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I have things clearer now.

Greetings.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby cecila » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:50 pm

would be good to use psalm 23 along with van van oil to clear out negativity?
thank you
cecila

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Hello, cecila,

You can do that if it's nothing harsh like an uncrossing or casting out Sprits, or gossipers, etc

Otherwise, take a look at this index page:

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:18 pm

I am glad I found this thread. I had seen a few of Miss Cat's posts showing the Deacon's Prayer, and gave some real thought to it, especially that Hoodoo is strongly rooted in African-American Protestantism. My background is sort of both Catholic AND Protestant: I was an Episcopalian/Anglican for over 20 years, and this must be pretty hardwired for me now. If you don't know, the book of Psalms is really central to Episcopalians, and so is singing and chanting. Bearing some of Miss Cat's words in mind, I have reached back into my own tradition of singing and chanting the Psalms combined with the appropriate Hoodoo connections, and so far, in terms of grounding me, it's really working for me well. It gets me into the frame of regular intercessory prayer where it can get free form. So I guess the respect for where it comes from, and starting there, was really good advice.

I wanted to ask if Hoodoo also makes use of any of the Canticles, like "my soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my savior," or "I will sing to the Lord, for he is lofty and uplifted, the horse and his rider has he thrown into the sea.' I checked the page on Psalmic Magic (which I may print out for later), but I did not see those, and I thought some of those might be good.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi Honeybeelight,

Prayers are very personal so choose the one(s) which feel most right to you and your goal. The Canticles are lovely and if they speak to you, then use them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:12 pm.
Reason: This post not relevant

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 am

Hello everyone!

I am curious in knowing what you guys think it' s more effective: To take time preparing for a Novena, or start it at the spur of the moment.
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:21 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

I think it's more about the passion, heart and meaning behind the prayer that makes it powerful, whether the novena is planned out or done at the spur of the moment.

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 pm

I have been having a rough time this week. I won't go into the details here, but it's involved accidentally swallowing 13 Herb Bath, finding poisonous spiders in the garage, some basic medication mistakes that are not normal for me, and what I'd describe as a total emotional meltdown--a dressed letter that I sent seems to have not worked or my "target" is now involved with someone else or something. Same day. Gutted me. It's possible I misinterpreted that, and I have a reading scheduled soon and another light set for me. It does seem like a very weird set of coincidences, since I am normally a very careful person.

Anyway, it's been nearly impossible for me to stay positive and keep moving, but I do so anyway, on the theory that this alone indicates faith, even when I feel despair. I've also been turning to the Bible and reading passages at random. Today I was feeling terrible, opened the book at random before I began, and what I got was Psalm 81. I looked at the page on AIRR and there wasn't much on that, so I'd like to know what Psalm 81 is for and what message if any it might be sending me.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 am

Hello, Honeybeelight,

I am sorry but we do not interpret Bible passages on this forum

The focus of this forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Honeybeelight. I would suggest clarity and meditation for you. Seems like you have a lot going on! Keep up the 13 herb baths and get some clarity oil to have clarity into those things that you wish to know. Take some deep breaths and calm down. All will be well. Take each day in stride giving no worries to the prior as it will only add to your frustrations. Stay positive. Read Psalms 46 1:2 and Matthew 11: 28-30. Blessings to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

Here are some other herbs to help you bring some tranquility, happiness and calm your mind.

http://www.herbmagic.com/sumac-berries.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/basil.html
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Thank you so much, Priestess Divine! I seem to be allergic to 13-Herb, but I'll ask my rootworker for a good substitute. Meanwhile, I have rosemary and basil growing in my own backyard and Clarity oil. I will read those verses and passages, too. That is exactly what I wanted to know :)
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am

May I get suggestions on most common verses used for petitions for:
1. Job getting, money, success prosperity
2. Rental apartment
3. Health and blessing
4. Protection

Thank you so much!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby RevJames » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 am

Moonlightdream -

This page on AIRR lists the psalms and uses.

Skimming the page maybe the following will help:

1. Psalm 114

2. When in doubt - Psalm 23 "The lord is my shepherd I shall not want" - i.e., you have/will get what you need.

3. Psalms 106 / 142 / 32 / 62

4. Too many to list - the page has over 25 instances of protection in different situations/conditions. Psalms 91 is a well-known protection Psalm. Also - see my second answer.

Hope this helps!
Matthew 17:20
RevJames

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 am

Thank you RevJames! Bless you :D
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Shutter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Up until now I've been using the AIRR website for psalms, though ordered the Anna Riva book which has different wording, and a small book that soley is composed of psalms for easy access when I'm out and about which ALSO has different wording. I know it's all about translation and such, but will the psalms all still provide me with the same powers regardless of their wording?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to Miss Aida!
Shutter

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics