• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:50 am

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby sheisblessed » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about jar work I'd like to do. From my understanding, the jar is the vessel or the environment I want to create for the person inside.

Long story short my daddy is going through chemo right now. I am believing in his full recovery and doctors are optimistic about his progress thus far. However, as many of you can imagine the chemo is extremely debilitating and he has to do this every three weeks. Therefore, I'd like to do some jar work to surround him with healing energies as well as comfort. The reason I say comfort is because yes chemo can support your healing, but it's hard as hell on the body. So, I want him to be comfortable or at least more at ease as he goes through the treatment.

I intend to do it somewhat like a honey jar to attract those energies to him. What types of oils or herbs should I put in the jar? I plan to burn tea lights on top and hide the jar in flowers since my parents aren't big believers in hoodoo and I'm staying with them for the moment while he is going through these treatments. So if there are any flowers or decoration that can complement the jar I wouldn't mind doing that as well.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, sheisblessed ,

I am so very sorry that your father is going through this. It is a lot of suffering and I pray for your comfort as well as your entire family.

Honey jars and healing don't seem to match

You may try healing spells as well as looking at this page for herbs, etc

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

here is the healing page, also:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing all of you love and comfort

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ann92123 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:27 pm

I had an answer on the Lucky Mojo for a long term boyfriend for spells. Can I use the same spells to attract a husband?
Ann92123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello, Ann92123

What spell was that?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aerias » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi! I have a question about a honey jar spell that I’ve been working for a few months. It has been working very well and has opened some difficult doors between me and my partner for which I’m grateful. So as you could imagine, the jar is covered (well, was covered) with wax.

This evening, when checking on the burning candle my altar space, I noticed that the candle had fully melted, but the strangest thing happened, all of the wax that had accumulated on top of the honey jar had also melted away leaving a betwork of previous candle wicks. The flame was still burning and because all the old wicks had caught fire. The result was a beautiful triangular looking flame that only seemed to intensify, but not wildly, just intensely and controlled.

At one point, it was half a foot tall and straight. Eventually I started to think that the jar would burst from the heat om the mason jar lid, so as I watched I slowly reached for my fire extinguisher, just in case- thought I felt that it would not be necessary. Uoon doing so, the fire began to die down and slowly disappeared peacefully. Has anyone ever encountered something like this? I haven’t been able to find anything on it so far since it technically wasn’t a candle burning any longer, so I thought I’d ask someone knowlegeable. Not quite sure how to read into it. Thanks in advance, I appreciate all you do here.

P.S. My altar is in my hallways which is cold, but there were no drafts or wind. I wish I could show you a picture or video of it. It was beautiful.

AE
aerias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello, aerias ,

It happens frequently.

Good job!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sheisblessed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the response. I'm going to take a look at those pages. Thankfully he has been doing much better as of late. We only hopefully have two more treatments left.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Jennjenn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 am

This may be an odd question. I know that you are not supposed to let anyone see your mojo bag but if I did a honey jar would it matter if anyone saw that?
Jennjenn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello, Jennjenn,

This is not an "odd" question

As with any spell, it should NOT be seen by others.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jennjenn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for all your help. So if I hid it in my closet it should be ok? ❤
Jennjenn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello, Jennjenn

That's a wonderful idea!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SoNowWhat » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, new to the forum. I just read the page on how to dispose of a honey jar. I created one a couple months ago for a court case which seemed to help. My intentions were 100% good but what is bothering me now is that I found out I did not have all the pieces of information I thought I did. I was misled. I would like to destroy the honey jar that has been hidden in a cupboard since. It's just bugging me that it's there and I'd like to destroy any connection I have to it the best way possible besides just throwing it in the trash.

Is burning the thing really the best option? I used a small, glass jar. If the paper I wrote my intentions on is still in tact, should I just burn that and wash the honey down the drain and then properly dispose of the jar?

The court case is already over. I just want to get rid of this thing already. Thanks.
SoNowWhat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 am

Hello, SoNowWhat,

Since I don't understand the circumstances completely, but it seems that you are not satisfied with the intention of the jar, I would recommend taking the contents of the jar, candle wax, and the paper, and take it to a crossroad for disposal

Then, you can wash out the jar.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Athena0321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm

I have a court date coming up in a month. The judge hasn't been assigned yet. I will be doing a honey jar and I have the honey and the jar ready. Can i just get the court case sachet powder and use it in the honey jar?

I would also like to add licorice root (for influence )

I don't really need to buy the kit just the sachet powder and licorice.

Is this ok? I don't see any info on adding court case sachet powders to a honey jar.
Athena0321

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello, Athena0321,

It is not traditional to put Sachet powder inside a Honey jar

sorry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Athena0321 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:10 pm

I didnt know that. I will purchase the individual herbs to add to the honey jar. I was thinking calendula , cascara sagrada, galangal root, and licorice root. Would that work?
Athena0321

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:54 am

Hello, Athena0321,

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to get the honey jar kit? You will need the candle and the oil too (which the kit provides) along with all the proper herbs.

If you still want to make your own honey jar, you might want to look at this page for the herbs that are traditionally used:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

It is nice that you are preparing in advance for our assigned judge. That is good thinking!

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Athena0321 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:49 am

I didn't see that page before and I think I will bookmark it. All the herbs I mentioned are listed for what I need it for and I already placed the order. I'll be working this court case from more than one angle so I will need more of the herbs.
Athena0321

Unread postby SpellsnSuch » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 pm

i have been working a honey jar since September or perhaps October, yesterday (Friday jan 5) i was going to burn another candle on top of it, and when i went to get the honey jar (out of my closet) i saw that the entire contents of the honey jar had frozen/crystalized... i have no idea how long it had been frozen, as now i am only burning candles on friday's.

the honey jar contained honey, raw sugar, love herbs, and me and my lovers hairs.. i wanted to continue to work the jar so i placed it in hot water to thaw it out, and then burned a candle on it as usual.. the candle burned fine, some cracks and a nice high strong flame, as usual... but the next day(TODAY) i looked at the jar and the contents had frozen/crystalized again... my honey jar is currently sitting in a cup of hot water again to try to thaw it out... but today me and my bf also got in a fight.. and things have been up and down the past few days for us as well..

-what should i do?

-did the honey jar freezing/crystalizing have something to do with this?

-has anyone ever had an encounter where their honey jar froze/crystalized?

-should i dispose of that honey jar and start another? or is thawing it out and continuing to work the same jar OK?

also, i don't see how it froze as the temperature inside my apartment has never fell below 60ish. is this something that all honey jars do over time (crystalize)?
SpellsnSuch

Unread postby RevJames » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 pm

This sounds to me like whatever kind of jar you are using isn't entirely closed/sealed. I don't think it is "frozen" it sounds like it just got air to it and crystallized. I encountered this a few times when reusing jars to make some honey mixtures like golden honey (honey and turmeric), after awhile i noticed it dried out and crystallized. This also happened to an entire quart jar of sorghum I had in the cupboard cause the lid wasn't completely tight on it. You can keep heating it but I think your better bet would be to buy new jars at the store that will seal properly. If seeing the crystallization is causing you to doubt your work then its best to try to try to avoid it, though I don't see a problem with it per se. To some they may see it as "solidifying the working" but some may see it as "becoming stuck" - I suppose there is where it depends on you.
I could be wrong and it could just be really chilly in that part of your house and colder temperatures can make it crystallize as well, in which case try to find a warmer place to keep it such as the top of the refrigerator.
Matthew 17:20
RevJames

Unread postby AlyssaH » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Athena0321, It is not traditional to use sachet powder in a honey jar. That would be more of a kind of you're in a bind & that's what you have to use type of situation. (Which I have been there.)

SpellsnSuch It's normal for honey to crystallize in cold weather. Just keep warming it to keep it liquid. There's lots of different ways to do that. You can use hot water, you can use the heater plate on your wax tart warmer, you can place it on your baseboard heaters to keep it warmed. My personal favorite is using the warmer on my wax tart warmer, but remember not to leave it indefinitely or your glass jar could crack.
It's a normal part of any healthy relationship to fight. The honey jar is to keep him sweetened to you, but being that he's not a robot but a human being with freewill the odds are that you two aren't going to agree 100% all of the time. Ex: I have a grown teenager still under my roof, I have a Peaceful Home jar that I work on a weekly basis & have been doing for years. Oh, we have disagreements, he's a firey Sagitarious living under my Piscean roof, but the family love & loyalty is strong which is the overall goal of a Peaceful Home jar, imo.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby SpellsnSuch » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 pm

AlyssaH THANK YOU! For the kind words and reassurance. Overall he has been A LOT sweeter to me, I suppose i just got a little paranoid when i saw that my honey jar had crystalized. I will continue to keep warming it :)
SpellsnSuch

Unread postby sag97 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Hey everyone!
So I started a honey jar a week ago, and I’ve been burning red candles on top of it every day for these past 7 days. The candle would just burn out and leave a bit of wax, and then on top I’d burn another candle and so on and so on. But today I woke up to see that the last candle I burned left almost no wax, I mean it burned out completely and then burned the previous wicks and all that was left was a bit of wax forming some kind of a female form and a heart in the middle. I hope I explained it well. Also, at first the wax would form some kind of a “tower” I guess and now it’s just all over the lid, melted.
What do you guys think? Should I be worried or is it a good sign? Everything was great before this.
sag97

Unread postby sag97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 am

Hey everyone!
So I started a honey jar a week ago, and I’ve been burning red candles on top of it every day for these past 7 days. The candle would just burn out and leave a bit of wax, and then on top I’d burn another candle and so on and so on. But today I woke up to see that the last candle I burned left almost no wax, I mean it burned out completely and then burned the previous wicks and all that was left was a bit of wax forming some kind of a female form and a heart in the middle. I hope I explained it well. Also, at first the wax would form some kind of a “tower” I guess and now it’s just all over the lid, melted.
What do you guys think? Should I be worried or is it a good sign? Everything was great before this.
sag97

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Hello all,

I am an avid reader of the forum lol and I have used a lot of stuff I've read with great success in love and career so I keeeeeep reading and working it lol.

I am starting a love honey jar to sweeten a love interest to me more. When we see each other at events and such it is cordial and with high interest. But because of life and meeting terrible people she is cautious/guarded and slow to come forward. I have cinnamon, deer's tongue, lavender, and licorice root to put into the jar with the honey, name paper, and linking items.

I want to use the licorice root to influence my target to lower her guard and act more sweet. I know the licorice root is a controlling herb and the honey jar is for "sweetening", is the licorice appropriate to use inside for this purpose?

I will be using pink candles on it. I had been using only red candles in the previous months and I noticed a lusty attraction and she then started making a lot of social media messages about her fighting off lusting for people because she wants more and not confusing lust with love....annnnnnd the more I read in the forums the more I realized my mishap...I got all lust...no love....which I want....duh. I have love me oil which I plan to use on the pink candles. I will also be lighting clarity and king Solomon candles on it to give her clarity that it is okay for to come to me but also the king Solomon to give her the courage to actually "act."
Love_Muse

Unread postby RevJames » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

I personally think its a bit late to ask whether or not a certain herb is right or not AFTER you've already constructed it, but I am of the group of people that don't reopen honey jars except once I've made progress and if I decide to cook with the sweetener I used to keep it going.

As for if its appropriate, since your trying to warm her up to you I feel it would be more apt to steer here away at the moment with such uncertain feelings. Making her feel intimidated by you by command/controlling seems a bit like going in the opposite direction. I would try to use more attracting herbs as you said you seem to be fairly friendly at events, you just need to stand out and snag her attention, and keep it, maybe something like catnip and cardamom.

Cardamom
www.herbmagic.com/cardamom-seed.html

Catnip
www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html

The Clarity and King Solomon Candles are 7 day candles, is this what you plan on using? Usually a offertory or altar/chime candle is what is used in these types of works, to build on one another the wax from previous burns. If you decide to use an offertory or altar candle I suggest starting with pink - to attract her to you. Once you make some headway and have a good rapport going with her on a reoccurring basis, move to red for love and romance. You could throw in a few purple on occasion to give her the ambition to break from from her shell.

Just a few ideas, hope it helps!

You may also want to check out the following pages:

Candle Magic - http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Honey Jars - http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
RevJames

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello Rev James,

Thank you for your response and advice. I have NOT started yet...I said "I am starting..." sorry if it was confusing as written but I meant it to mean I am going to be starting. I said at the bottom I would be using pink candles on it because I had used all red previously and built this lust attraction thingy but not love/sweet/romance vibes like I want. With the king Solomon and clarity I have the oils coming shortly from LM and planned to use them on offertory candles for clarity of her mind and the wisdom to "act."

So based on what you wrote it sounds like I'm on the right track. Thank you :-)

Thank you for the response on the licorice root. I will stay away from that. She does have a strong personality and does not like to feel "forced" at all...even in conversation lol. I will also look into getting some cardamom...and I do have catnip from LM in my stock at home already so I will add that! Thanks a lot.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Is cardamom for sweet romance love? From reading on it, it sounds more geared towards lust/passion.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello, Love_Muse,

As the page says, its good for love affairs too

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RevJames » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 am

Love_muse,

I'm sorry I must have misread! Sometimes words run together in my brain! HAH!

Again, Good luck!

[EDIT]
Also - If you haven't bought it already, I highly suggest Cat's book Hood Herb and Root Magick found here - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#botany

It goes into much more depth on what different herbs and roots can be used for!
RevJames

Unread postby Love_Muse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks Miss Aida and Rev James!
Love_Muse

Unread postby endoftherainbow » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:39 pm

After reading Cat's info on Honey magic, having to be mindful of the family honey I have, I have enjoyed using a small white saucer, writing a petition, covering in honey, and then burning an anointed candle (because these are career spells using Look At Me / Money Draw) on top of the paper.

To my own delight the honey often catches flame as the candle burns low and the petition becomes the source of the energy (for over an hour) until everything is a unique honey-ash. My question is about these ashes, does anyone have a suggestion for use other than disposing? Is there any magic left to do with them? The honey-charcoal seems precious.
endoftherainbow

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello, endoftherainbow --

Spell remnant of this sort are indeed useful. You may bury, scatter, or hide them at your work site, or, if you work from home, at your own place. Good for you for think to ask the question!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby endoftherainbow » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Thank you Cat! I had no idea Honey was such a great flame source. Has anyone used honey in candles? Is this safe? I experienced a great twin flame during the last burn, the flame was large and wild.
endoftherainbow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello, endoftherainbow

I wouldn't recommend loading the candles with honey if you're inexperienced.

This way seem to be working just fine

Also, I have edited your posts and have deleted all the asterisks after your last sentences.

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby endoftherainbow » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you Miss Aida! My life is ruled by 8 and I'm an Aquarius [where the asterisks came from].

I do a little candle making on my own but am a complete novice, you nailed it! Thank you for the great input and I too hope for GREAT success.

Greatly appreciate all the hard work from everyone at LM!
endoftherainbow

Unread postby abq » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 am

Hello and blessing to all

I am new to this forum but i have been reading about the making of honey jars which is my intention for attracting back my love interest. I understand you need sweet herbs like cardamon, catnip, with come back to me oil, licorice and calamus for a little dominance over his thoughts. I do have pictures of him but no physical items. should I also place a picture of me in it? and of course my intentions on the paper.
Please advise on this matter as I would like to make the correct honey for my purpose. We are at the moment in this friendship zone after being intimate for several months. He is a scorpio and I am an aquarius. I know he is still interested as he always response back to me and still makes very flirty remarks but thats it. I want more from him...

Thanks
abq

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:50 am

Hello abq,

I think your plan for your honey jar sounds great! Yes you can use pictures if you don't have hairs. Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby abq » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm

tks sister jean
i also thought of putting hibiscus, and just keeping his pic not mine since im using calamus and licorice. also 2 lodestones, rose pedals, saffron and come to me, love oils. i will anoint my pink candle with come to me, love and attraction oils.
too much?
abq

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Are honey jars that are 30 ml too small? Does the size of the jar matter?
Moonlightdream

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Moonlightdream

Thanks for asking. To answer you -- in this thread we are not dealing only with honey, but also with sugar, jam, and even candy. The common idea here is not how big the jar is, but the fact that the sweetener is CONTAINED -- that is, it is not sprinkled, ingested, added to a bath or floor wash, or released into water, air, earth, or fire.

We can make a sweetening spell out of a restaurant pack of sugar -- and we can make a sweetening spell in a little plastic restaurant container of strawberry jam. The concept is CONTAINMENT.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 am

Hello, abq

Please do not put oils inside the honey jar

Honestly, I don't think the calamus and licorice would hurt your picture being inside the jar.

The oils on the candles sound GREAT

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby abq » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am

thank you ms aida.
abq

Unread postby abq » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:58 am

ok my mistake miss aida. should i then make another honey jar. i did add the oils thinking it couldntt hurt. just did my jar yesterday. plz advise
abq

General Sugar and Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby R3driot » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Is it safe to do a honey jar for reconciliation at the same time? as a vinegar jar to split up my man and the woman he has been cheating on me with? It's been about a week since he left. I have to fight for my family.
R3driot

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello abq,

I think you should redo your honey jar, since Miss Aida said you shouldn't put oils in the jar, sorry.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby abq » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

I did thanks. Tks sister jean
abq

Re: General Sugar and Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:31 am

Hello R3driot,

Is the honey jar for you and your boyfriend? Yes I believe you could do a honey jar at the same time as a vinegar jar, if the honey jar is for you and him. Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Re: General Sugar and Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby R3driot » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Thank you for your prompt response. And yes I prepared the honey jar last night for myself and boyfriend. I prepared it last night with our names, birthdays, photos, his pubic hair and mine. Maybe it's just me but I can feel it working. I had a really intense sex dream about us last night and I have a premonition that he has the same dream. He and I often communicate and/or share dreams. I'm praying we reconcile and reunite soon.
R3driot

Unread postby abq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 am

hello again
quick questions- i made my honey jar but i forgot to add one ingredient my lodestones!!! would it be ok to open and add them. if yes would i just put them in and then mix when closed or should i leave them out?
abq

Unread postby Tabiti » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 am

Hello!
I recently have an only sexual relationship with a man. I like him, think he likes me too, but I want to make him desire me more often. We are both single right now. Is it a good idea to use a honey jar for the purpose? I don't want any romantic relationships right now, only a passionate, physical one. Will the spell work in this case?
Thank you!
Tabiti

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:21 am

Hello, abq,

We don't advocate opening a negative container spell.

But a honey jar can be opened to add more ingredients. So, you are good to go!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 am

Hello, Tabiti

Yes, you can certainly do that

You might want to place red candles on this jar anointed with Kiss me now

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Have fun!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby abq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 am

thank you Miss Aida!!
abq

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby abq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 pm

thank you!!
abq

Unread postby abq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:28 pm

how long is average before one can see results on the honey jar?
abq

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Helo, abq --

There is no "average." Some spells work quickly, some slowly. Some petitions -- even those made to God in the form of prayer -- are denied.

Perhaps this web page will give you some ideas to think about:

HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR REAL MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby abq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Thank you Cat!
abq

Unread postby Tabiti » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. Can I use a printed picture from Facebook? Could it be black and white or it has to be in color?
Tabiti

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo