Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
cinnamongirl9
Forum Member
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Sister Jean, thanks for the advice. I found a little stream in my area near an apartment complex so I used that. I can go back there easily again in the future so it's good I found it. Also right as I was driving away there were people riding bikes and a car, it was a big deja vu... So I feel like it was the right area.

labotanica
Forum Member

Unread post by labotanica » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Is it okay to use goofer dust on a hotfoot candle?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi labotanica,

Yes you can, as long as your petition remains focused on getting rid of that person.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cinnamongirl9
Forum Member

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

So i posted on the previous page what I did to hotfoot my lying, annoying coworker. I was able to do a proper water based ashes disposal. Well, exactly 8 days later... he calls and says a relative had a stroke out of the country, (but relatively close, keeping this private I'm not saying where) and that he needs 30 days leave of absence because the relative isn't going to make it. ... they tell him no, you're abandoning your job and we won't hold it. I feel a little not- right about that... then Saturday the actual truth comes out... he violated his probation of some sort and he is actually going to be in jail for 30 days. He's done and the hotfooting was fast and efficient. I did the black pin candle method. Also they were going to fire him before all of his crazy lying. I'm feeling frisky and powerful. I also did uncrossing and hyssop cleanse.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi cinnamongirl9.

That is an amazing story, congratulations! You've earned the right to feel frisky and powerful, so enjoy it.

Well done!
HRCC #1909G

Flowers345
Forum Member

Unread post by Flowers345 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello,

I have a question about what to do if you notice you stepped in hot foot or some type of powder at your workplace. My foot started burning and tingiling. What types of powders do these cause with feet? I feel I have an enemy at work...what spell candle and herbs can I use as well as what should be my wisest choice to make with them? I was thinking of lighting a cande carving there bame and added different powders or herbs to semd back what there intentions are to me..? Any ideas? Reversal magick?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi Flowers345,

Hot Foot wouldn't literally burn your feet. Are you going barefoot at work?

If you feel someone is throwing for you, then lay down Jinx Killer in your workplace. You can dissolve the bath crystals in water and put it in a spray bottle, and spray down the areas where you sit or walk.
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

This double-action candle would be appropriate, burn it upside down to send their malicious energy back to them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reversi ... k-red.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:22 pm

My co worker is such a liar and gossiper. I decided to hot foot her for all the bad things has done and continue doing to me. Because I am new at work and she is senior she uses that to get over me and others. I used my hands and rub hot foot powder all over her slippers at work. I didn't cleanse before before doing this because the opportunity just turned up out of no where. But after getting home and making dinner I wash myself down with hyssop soap and rubbed firey wall of protection on me before bed. I got the powder on my hands in order to cover her slippers. Which I washed afterwards. And a few sprinkles got on my pants and upper foot. I stated my intentions as I said her name as I covered her slippers though.

My questions are :

do I have to be worried about myself concerning the powder getting on me? Am I suppose to worry because I didn't protect myself yet I took long before I do after getting home or does it matter? I also didn't know I was to walk backwards which I didn't. Also I looked to see if she wore the prepared slippers which she have :). Will any of these things affect me?
Thanks !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, Happymommy ,

You need not worry about anything. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten goofer dust on me. I even once accidentally swallowed some destruction oil! LOL!

You did all the right things and your intention when you aid the powder was for her.

Sometimes I don't walk backwards either. Sometimes, you have to just seize the moment and do it the best you can

Take care

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. You helped eliminate my fears. I guess all I have to do is wait around to see the results. I had to laugh after hearing about your accident with the destruction oil lol. Hope you are okay now

Do you think that I should repeat the powder again once another chance arise? How long do you think before I see results?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi Happymommy,

You could repeat the powder again as it may be swept away or otherwise diffused over time. How often you do it is up to you.

It's impossible to know when you may see results, as everyone's experience is different. Wait for signs and movement, then you can decide if another approach is needed.

HRCC #1909G

Happymommy
Forum Member

Unread post by Happymommy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks so much miss Athena

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 am

Hi,
I just ordered LM hotfoot powder. I read most post but still have questions. My partner visiting his ex. I want to stop him going there. So, Can I throw hot foot powder from my car window while i am driving. I cannot stop and go sprinkle, because that woman knows me. or i can do that going there late night, but it is a risk. should i add my partner's personal concern? Can I sprinkle on side walk? what happened when other people walk in that powder? Give me some advice and info to do this right according to my situation.

I forgot, should i burn a candle for the powder, what colour?

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello kiyoki,

I wouldn't recommend throwing the powder from a car window as there is no way you could plan where it lands, and I don't think it would work.

To get him to stay away from her house, you'd need to sprinkle a line of Hot Foot powder near her home, where he would walk through it, and as you sprinkle say something like, "So and So, you stay away from this house. You can't cross this line." And since you'd be calling his name into the powders, they wouldn't affect other people.

If you're very worried about sprinkling powders, I think you'd be better served by doing a freezer spell or "long-distance" hot foot work on HER, meaning with a candle spell, to hot foot her out of yours and your partner's lives. The Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Spell Kit is perfect for that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

P.S. Please be mindful of where you post your questions. I had to move your question over to this subforum about sachet powders because you'd posted under a subforum about condition oils.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 am

Hi everyone,
I read about hot foot powder. Some saying it is disrespectful to use grave yard dirt to dead person. I don't want hurt them using their grave yard dirt. Any substitute? or we must use them?
Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi kiyoki,

You do not need to add graveyard dirt to your Hot Foot spell. The powder is enough.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:16 am

Hi,
Can I put hot foot powder at my boyfriend's apartment building? I can't go to his apartment. I can sprinkle at his apartment building front door ant back door. Can I make him move out from that place, make him come to me.
Thank you

Reason: Board warning issued

Luckyyone
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm

So it happened again!! I ordered the hotfoot oil coz I needed someone out of this studio I wanted to rent out... and I didn't have to use it, the lady moved out!
I've always thought I've had a gift for negative work coz I think of negative work and it starts working before I work on the spell itself, that happens to me all the time!! my vinegar jars same way, it happens before it is done!
Now I wanna use it towards someone at work, supposedly she's very religious and into Christianity, she has my boss blind, but I feel like she is out to get me. She knows I'm her competition for a promotion but what holds me back, she's very into Christianity, would me using hotfoot would be bad?
I've always thought twice on ppl that are supposedly "religious"
I need some advice on what others would do...

Thanks in advance

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

It should not matter that your target has a particular religious conviction. She is interfering with your ability to get promoted at work and you are trying to get her out of your way. Using Hot Foot products on her would not be "bad". If you are concerned about any spiritual blowback from doing that, don't be. That is not a concept that is rooted in hoodoo so you should be fine.

Any time you have a concern for retribution by working on an enemy, put up protection after your spell. There are ideas and products on these pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

HRCC #1909G

udoohoodoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by udoohoodoo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:02 am

Hello,

I absolutely have to get my awful neighbor to move out, I can't take it anymore.

I was all ready with my hot foot powder and was going to sprinkle it under his doormat, but to my disappointment saw that for some reason, his doormat has disappeared. Not sure if it will be back, or when, but I want to do this ASAP, so what's the best alternative? Across the threshold? I worry that that would be far more obvious. There's no way for me to access his shoes, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Hello, udoohoodoo,

Any means that the neighbor will step on it.

Have you seen this page? It's got many ways to work with powders!

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care

Ca_gurl84
Forum Member

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Good evening. I was wrongly terminated from my job of many years. I prefer to use hot foot over banishing products. Since there was 2 people got fired, should I buy the oil ,candle ,sachet powder, and cut and clear. Or am I better off getting the hot foot kit. Will the candle in the glass better than the candle sticks in the kit. What color candle should i use for me and color should I use for the individual.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Hello, Ca_gurl84,

My advice is to get the kit. That way, you have all your bases covered and you'll also have step-by-step instructions

Take care

theblackknight67
Newly Registered

Unread post by theblackknight67 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Good day. First and foremost I am new to this, I had never used hotfoot powder or any other similar objects. I am renting a small room from my house owner, weeks ago she told me that her friend will be moving in with her husband and a children of theirs. The first few night was very terrible as the kid whom is just one years old cried non stop in the middle of the night that causes me to lose my sleep. Then this friend of my house owner they are very irresponsible as well, they never wash their plate after meal, they used some of my stuff without asking me. So here I am trying to hotfoot them away, here's what I did;
I mixed cayenne pepper, sea salt, hot chili powder and black pepper, stirred them counter clockwise, really putting my intention of wanting them to move away while doing so. After that, I sprinkled the powder just outside their room including their shoes while imagining them moving out of the house few days ago. But till today, they show no sign of wanting to move out or leave the house. I was wondering if I did something wrong or missing something out. Please help me out. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello theblackknight67,

It could be that you're just too new to this type of work to create effective Hot Foot powder right away. Have you thought instead about working Lucky Mojo's Hot Foot spell kit? It has everything you need as well as instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Take care!

xxexx
Forum Member

Unread post by xxexx » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:31 am

Can you combine Hot Foot Powder and Break Up Powder? I've read here that you can mix 2 oils, but I'm not sure if that applies to powder as well.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 am

Hello xxexx,

Yes you can!

Good luck in your work.

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:28 am

If I want to hot foot someone, but don't know her name, can I say something like "Bob's ex-girlfriend who lives in California", or would including Bob's name hot foot him too? I just want to make sure I get rid of her and not HIM!

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:58 am

I already did it, but I'm still looking forward to some input...

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:25 am

Ingtar -

Your intent is for her, and Bob's name is use as a descriptor, not a focus of intent. I don't think you'd hot foot him.

I believe your question was sparked from my answer here - viewtopic.php?t=312&p=381529#p381529

I am not a forum moderator, however forum moderators always post after public suggestions. If you wait, one such as Sister Jean or Miss Aida will follow up with your question and my post and give further information on your previous post and this one.

Hope this helps!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 am

Awesome, thank you RevJames!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:46 am

Hello ingtar,

I disagree with RevJames; I think the same logic for a freezer spell applies here. Just like you don't want to use your loved one's name in a freezer spell (like saying So & So's Ex-Girlfriend), you don't want to say that person's name to describe the target in a hot foot spell unless you want to hot foot them as well.

Take care.

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:25 am

Would this work if I live with my father and I just want him to leave me alone? He keeps bothering me and entering my room to snoop around. I cant move out because it's too expensive in my country.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 pm

pinksugarcandy --

If you father's name is on the lease, the mortgage, or the title to the house, it would be nearly impossible to Hot Foot him as he already claims the space. Instead, try to save money and find a better place to live. It is difficult, i know, but that is my opinion.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Grrr...okay so I think my lover is having a mid life crisis, AND I think he just friended his "crazy" ex girlfriend on FB. Rather fortunate, though, because now I have her name and picture.

I have Hot Foot powder, so I wrote nasty stuff all over her name on the back of her picture, wrote her name backwards on a black candle, coated it with vinegar and Hot Foot powder and Goofer Dust, cursed her and told her to get lost and stay out of our lives as I lit it.

I wanted to chuck everything in the river but everything is still frozen solid around here, so I threw it in my neighbour's garbage down the street after I was done. I also added her name to my freezer spell.

Did I miss anything? I cleansed with Van Van and Hyssop when I was all done, and made sure I did some positive love spells for my lover and me to bring him to ME.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Gee, ingtar, you did a great job, by the sound of it.

The only thing i might have done further would have been to chop up all the spell remains with a hatchet, go to the river, chop a hole in the river with an ice-axe and get it all into the river. But i am a bit of a hatchet and axe fanatic!

Seriously, though, you did good.
catherine yronwode

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 am

Looks like my hot footing worked! She tried to manipulate him and showed her true colors when he resisted her advances. She got mad and while neither has unfriended each other on Facebook yet, it sounds like she's done with him, and he knows what she's capable of . Crazy bitch.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello ingtar,

Nice work! So glad you got the results you wanted :)

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Wed May 02, 2018 7:37 pm

I'm reinforcing my work on that girl, and there may be others whose names I don't know.
Is it appropriate to say "all women seeking to interfere in my love and sex life, looking for more than friendship and children"? Because I know they are there, I'm just not totally sure of their names.
Thanks! My recent success has made me so much more confident in my work!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 am

Hello ingtar,

You should utilize Miss Cat's excellent petition that you can use on women you don't know the names of:

"[Name] and all interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

That one was written for a freezer spell, so you'd have to tweak it for Hot Foot work, but I'm sure you get the idea!

Take care.

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Fri May 04, 2018 9:21 pm

That's what I was thinking too! Thanks!

foreigngirl
Forum Member

Unread post by foreigngirl » Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 am

Hi Sister Jean and Ingtar, I am going to use that amazing petition. I thought to use a big lemon, on one side the picture of a specific girl, crossline the octubre with black marker and on the back her name and stay away from X. Fold it away from me and put it in the Little pocket of the lemon. ADD some broken glass, on the other side the petition from above. Then put sulfur on both sides (don’t have ...FOOT Oil or powder. Black pepper, cayenne, chili. Pour some dirty water on it. Then vinegar. Seal the lemon with 9 nails . Cover it with aluminium foil, shiny side inside and put in the freezer . What do you think?

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Mon May 07, 2018 11:31 am

foreigngirl: What I did was print out the pictures of the girls I knew could be problematic, put Xs on their eyes and mouths, wrote all kinds of nasty stuff on their faces, and on the back of the paper, I customized that petition from the freezer spell. I sprinkled the paper with Banishing oil, Hot Foot powder and Goofer Dust (I'm not messing around here!), and put "all love rival bitches" on the candle and coated the candle with all of those as well. I burned the candle right on the picture/petition paper and cursed them out (as well as anyone I don't know about) and let that baby burn.
I tossed the whole works out and commanded them to get the hell away from me, my love and sex life, and anyone I care about (DON'T use your lover's name!) in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
I use freezer spells to keep someone "frozen" in place, but I find this kind of spell, with FIRE makes me feel like I'm really getting the message across to these whores and feels more proactive.
Hope that helps.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello ingtar,

Thanks for sharing your work, it sounds very potent!

foreigngirl
Forum Member

Unread post by foreigngirl » Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 am

@ingtar; Thank you!

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I’ve known my bf for 2 1/2 years. We’ve been off and on the whole time.

I was told he has the Santa Muerte spell on him. I’ve looked into it but it sounds more like he was hot footed. He seems to be unsatisfied all the time. No matter what I do or who’s in his life he’s always unsatisfied and wants to be alone to do whatever he wants.

He says he loves me and wants to marry me but then he’ll change his mind a couple of days later. Is there a way of reversing someone being hot footed? He doesn’t believe in going for a cleanse. So is there something I can do without his knowledge to cleanse him of this?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

newwitch2018 --

A Santisima Muerte spell would tend to rive him back to an ex. A Hot Foot spell would tend to drive him from place to place. There are many kinds of curses on a person's capacity for love. And some people are just mentally messed up and not cursed at all.

To clean a mess off someone by proxy, i is common to use a candle or work with a doll. See the section of teh forum that deals with removing curses.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Thank you catherineyronwode.

If I was to go to his house and put hot foot powder on his door mat (his new girl is always there so she would walk all over it) would it cause harm to his dog if he walks on it too? I already sprinkled some near her car door and sprayed some on her door handles. I want to keep spraying it cuz she’s stubborn and doesn’t want to leave him. I want her out of his life for good. Then I’ll do a love spell on him so he can come back to me and cleanse him. Hopefully that’ll do the trick and he won’t be unfaithful to me ever again.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:38 pm

newwitch2018,

I would think twice about putting Hot Foot Powder were a dog walks "barefooted." It might be irritating to the dog.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Thank you Ernie. I wasn’t sure and I didn’t want to harm the dog. I figured with all the strong ingredients it must harm him in some way. Thanks for clarifying this. I will continue to just put hot foot powder near her car and on the door handles.
How long does it take to start seeing movement when hot footing?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:07 pm

newwitch2018 --

There is no answer to your question. It depends on how well protected the person is, how strong your own focus of prayer work is, and, in the end, whether God favors your prayers.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 pm

I’ve seen very little movement in the person I’ve been hot footing. I’ve tried mixing the hot foot powder with dirt but it’s still noticeable. Where she parks the street is black so the dirt stands out. If I put the hot foot only it’s really noticeable. Can I mix it with black salt to hide it? If not, I’m going to have to start hot footing remotely. I also saw that you can mail it to them. Can someone explain to me how exactly does this work? I was thinking on mailing a card with hot foot powder in it. Is that enough?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:34 am

Hello newwitch2018,

Yes you could mix it with black salt, or you could dress a card lightly with the powder and send it to her (again, make sure it's not noticeable). With Hot Foot powder, you want your target to get in contact with it. Or, barring all those options, you could Hot Foot her "remotely," and there is a spell on this page that will teach you how to do that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.

newwitch2018
Forum Member

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:24 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I will mail her a card and remotely hot foot her.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:47 am

Hello, I have a question, My boyfriend's rebound woman has a motorcycle too. She is parking it next to my man's motorcycle. Is there are anything I can do. I put Hotfoot powder in front of the building. Should i do it again and again? I am going to put bleach in the gas tank to damage the engine. This woman did not let me talk to my boyfriend. Is there are anything i can do to her motorcycle???
One more, my man's motorcycle is covered and locked and has a alarm. I can' t do anything to his. What should I do. Any spell that bitch not to come.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:23 am

Hi,
I don't want do anything to do her bike. i was too emotional. I just want cut her from my man. If i put hotfoot powder across his building main door saying mary smith don't cross this line, don't come here!! Will this work ?

Can I use hotfoot powder to another place put for my man saying john doe don't don't cross this line ?.
Can i use same hotfoot powder different intent for different places and people ? Or
Should i order few hotfoot to use places and places ?
I Want to hot foot a business place that nobody to come that place and business go down.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:50 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I'm glad that you've cooled your head a bit. We're not going to condone vandalism or destruction of property on this forum.

To understand how Hot Foot Powder works, read this page. It will answer many of your questions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.

MoonWitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by MoonWitch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:17 am

Hi everybody, I'm new here. But I have 2 quick questions. I used hot foot powder on my neighbors wife and it worked, but...

1) I was just wondering if its permanent or if I will have to re do it. How long does it last?

2) Also I forgot what psalms u say for it In case I have to do it again.

Thanks pllllzzzzzz let me know :D

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Moonwitch.
It sounds like your work was successful.

1) Nothing is permanent. Make sure you protect yourself and cleanse after.

2) AIRR has a beautiful book of Psalms in folk magic .
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Good luck. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Moonwitch --

1) I agree with Edward T on this. If she is gone, she may stay away or ... she may come back. But you ought to clean up after doing work like this.

2) Psalms 51 and a Hyssop tea / bath is recommended after using Hot Foot Powder.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”