Temont
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Temont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Ugh.. Well, thank you!!

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Dear Sister Jean: I just checked my order, and it was pretty comprehensive. I got some St. Dymphna Oil, a fixed St. Dymphna candle, Clarity and Tranquility oils, some hyssop, Chinese Wash, 13 herb bath, etc. Also some Cut and Clear and Love Me Oil. Cause you never know. It's funny: when I shrugged my shoulders and walked away from Hoodoo years ago, I kept a few products, and one I kept was Cut and Clear, because that stuff really works. There is nothing better for the soul than Cut and Clear when you have to do it. The other things I cached included a Fiery Wall of Protection kit. Never used, but I must have thought, "you never know."

Anyway, not to hijack onto another topic, but Reconciliation won't take if I'm constantly agitated. Deacon Millett set a St. Dymphna candle for me, and I swear I can tell the difference right away. Thank you so much for the thoughts and suggestions.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:14 am

Hello,

I wanted to ask you a question in regards to the 'signs in 3 days' (not sure if this is the right thread but it is related to this trick I am performing).

Are signs ANY that may make you think/remember one/more of the people involved in the spell or MUST signs be related to the spell performed?

Case in point. Today a couple of things happened:

1.1 One of the people involved in the trick changed their Facebook profile picture to THE photo I chose to use in the spell
1.2 I had 'loved' that photo when first posted in Facebook and back when we were good friends - last year -. (I almost had a heart attack thinking I had 'loved' it now that we are not in speaking terms and by mistake)

2.1 There is a song that reminds me of that same person. It came out and was very popular in 2015. As is common in commercial/popular music, once a song has passed, it is not frequently played on the radio so I rarely hear it nowadays

These things made me realized that, as said above, I wasn't sure if signs were any or had to be related to the spell. I think I may know the answer but prefer to hear it from an expert.

Were these signs or 'happy' coincidences?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

There are no rigid rules for signs.

And from what you are describing, it sounds like signs to me.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida...and sorry for posting in the wrong thread the first time around.

I am trying to get drama going between these two people and so I thought perhaps I was just reading too much into the signs because they weren't really about making them fight but just happy things for me, hence my question...but your response has upped my optimism!

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:16 am

I have a question to anyone that wants to chip in on their opinion!

What you guys think of letting go, even of the signs to let the work, well... Work?

Thanks!!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello, Rootwork_1987 ,

Well, it has been my experience that often, when I am absolutely convinced that the spell didn't work and put t aside (and move on), the spell starts working. LOL.

So, that has been my experience. BUT I usually work spells for a very long time. So, it isn't like I performed a spell and then walk away.

Once, I worked on this guy for years. Nothing really seemed to work. A little movement here and there. When I gave up, a year later, he came back. I wasn't interested in him anymore and had moved on. It took me FOREVER to get rid of him

So, it is all up to Spirit....

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:28 pm

So I had THE craziest sign happen to me tonight while working & I'd like to have insight of whether it is good or negative that my breakup work is working. So I had a client come to me with my rival's name (the homewrecker that took my man) and say to me she wanted to be my slave & wanted me to dominate & degrade/humiliate her. I took that as in a sign that means I'm over her as my breakup is working on her bc I'm pushing that bitch away. Insight? Thanks :)

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am

Thank you Miss Athena (regarding my post on movement/completion of the spell).. The other girl in question is already spending more time with her new boyfriend who lives 150 miles away from the area, but as said in my post, she is still hanging around our group. When having some more Hot Foot work done (given the success of her sister now being out of mine and my fiancés life), do I need to include all the people in our group that I want her away from? We dont speak anymore after how spiteful she was to me. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Signs are very personal. If you feel that this woman using the same name as your target for her goal of humiliation is a good sign, then yes you can view that as an indication of your spell working.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi Nony65,

You can either name them individually or give a name to the group of people as a collective whole (if they all belong to a group of some kind). The choice is yours.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Just wanted to ask if any of you had any ongoing or got any communication coming from your targets once you saw signs, movement, etc? Also if my target seems to call once a week when he's fighting with the new gf should I talk to him? Last time we talked it ended in a fight and I'm trying to avoid that since I'm working on bring him back. I've def been getting signs though, had one last weekend where a client of mine from work called in with his first name and same last initial of his last name, told me he loved my hair, then my target actually called while I was asleep. IS that a sign or movement that he called? It feels amazing when you get those signs out of nowhere! :)

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Hey gypsywitchxxx,

Signs and movements are very personal! Sometimes, you'll just know they're a sign or movement, you can feel it! As for him calling when they fight, that's up to you. Maybe he wants to confide in you and this can be a form of progress! It really depends, so maybe get a quick reading to see how you can go about this. When my love spoke to me, I prayed for a peaceful conversation and worked on myself personally to ensure I remained peaceful and understanding, even if he got his undies in a bunch. Doing that has helped me a lot. Mercury goes direct tomorrow, so communication should be better! Keep working on what you have going! :)

If it were me, I would take those as signs and movement - especially if your target was not contacting you like this before (just like my situation). But it is up to you! A reading may clear things. But follow your heart and mind. When you receive signs without asking for them, that certainly says a LOT!

Blessings and wishing you well on succeeding. :)

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you for that wonderful advice ;) ya 2 weeks ago was when he told me we were done forever and that he wanted to only remain as my good friend but that was it. It's hard for me to talk to him though when he complains about her pulling away from him, it really hurts that's why I was wondering if I'm better off not taking to him while I'm working on him .

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:49 pm

You're welcome, gypsywitchxxx!

I know it can be difficult and, quite frankly, my most recent ex-boyfriend said something similar to those same words - minus the friendship portion until recently. So, I take what I can get while being vigilant, continuing my work on him, and working on myself. If he complains about her pulling away from him, then that's different. I didn't realize that was the subject of the conversation. Just play it cool though, if you choose to talk to him. Maybe act as a shoulder for him, but then try and change the topic or make him feel better. The fact that he comes to YOU, says something. My second boyfriend in high school would come to me to complain about the things his new girlfriend did after he dumped me through vanishing for her, then later, attempted to rekindle our short-lived relationship by apologizing, etc. after a few months - he tried this twice. Ironic, eh? That may be the case here! ;) As long as he knows you are there for him for support or something, then that may develop into more. The feelings are still there on your end and a reading can confirm what his own feelings may be, as well as, the best course of action - if you choose to look into one - especially if it hurts to speak on those subjects he brings up. :)

Keep your faith and remember that you come first!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi aiseykins,

I agree with your advice to gypsywitchxxx and thank you for helping out fellow forum members like this! It's very thoughtful of you to take the time to do that.

Thank you!

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

You're very much welcome! This forum has helped me in some great ways, so it makes me feel good to be able to help others when I am able to.

Thank you and you're welcome!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Yes thank you again :) I have been quite confused about whether or not to keep contact going though bc the last time he was with someone else 2 years ago he didn't talk to me AT ALL for 3 months until they broke up & he called me. I think he prob just wants to have me there in the wings bc he admitted to me he didn't think it was gonna last so I just don't wanna end up hurt or worse pushing him away then my magick failing bc I chose to not communicate much. Guess I'll keep it short & sweet next time he calls or texts bc that's a HUGE sign that my spells are working at least that he's coming to me :) I also read on here somewhere that keeping contact is a good thing when working on a target as well as letting them chase you if you're working to "draw them back".

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Could be just blowback from the spell, but I just thought this was cool:

I get hijacked by fear all the time. I mean, all the time, and it sucks. I know some of it is pure brain chemistry and I try not to read too much into it, plus I had a hideous anxiety dream last night. BUT--

I have had to keep my two cats mostly separated for years. They are brother and sister and used to curl up and lick each other's faces. It was adorable. Then something changed and she just about wanted to kill him. Things are a bit different now, and they pass each other on their way in and out the doors on the way to being fed. That's pretty much it. Sometimes, I let her in the back bedroom and he is still on the futon, and she licks him, which really is a way to push him off and leads to fighting.

Tonight, she jumped up on the couch *next* to him and curled up in a cute little ball, and they were licking each other's faces in the sweetest way! It was different now--like the way it used to be.

I am not sure if the reconciliation honey jar is working or not, but I really think that all the praying for peace and love has affected my cats. Same with St. Dymphna. Yes, I called my doctor and she upped my meds, and some would have said "yeah, that was gonna happen anyway." Nope. I know she helped me help myself. Thank you, St. Dymphna.

So, yeah...that looks like a sign, I think. Movement is back and forth, but it's there.

Now if I just wasn't sensitive to 13 herb...

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:02 am

Wow, as I keep working, the signs just keep coming as well as the dreams :) Its almost as if I'm watching it all unfold without any communication from my target & the situation. I'm just going with it. Now something I wanted to ask was this, my target sent me a text last week with a picture of the animal I used to call him as his nickname when we were together and wrote lol. I didn't reply bc I didn't wanna seem too eager & i haven't heard anything since. Should I wait to reach out to him or just wait until he contacts me again? I don't wanna counter my work by not answering him.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Whether you talk to him or don't is up to you, we can't really advise you on that. But to me, it doesn't seem strange to purposefully not talk to him if you're trying to reconcile.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 am

I need some advice on this. About 3 years ago, this guy I was dating stopped talking to me but would try to come and go. I found out he had been talking to someone else too. But at the time I had a drinking problem and I think that made him shy away from me. Anyway, he ended up getting engaged to this older woman that he used to tell me he wasn't attracted to. I was devastated. Well I did spells on him. I did a honey jar. I would see signs everywhere but no movement. Then I had the church light candles for break up and then one for him and I. He did try to contact me but at that point I was with someone else. And also, it was the day of his fiancée bridal shower! Well it's now 3 years later and there are signs everywhere. A lot of my family keep running into him and friends keep seeing him. People asking me about him out of the blue. I forgot about him to be honest and now all of this. Are these real signs? Do you think it means he's thinking about me or their marriage is actually failing? I did spells for over a year and finally gave up and moved on. Just wondering if they could have taken this long?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi bnh752,

It's possible that it has taken this long, and it is equally possible that all of this is a coincidence. To know for sure, I suggest you get a reading to find out the status of his relationship.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Then, if you decide you want him back, work Reconciliation products on him. Your reader can give you more specifics if this appears to be in the cards for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 am

Hi everyone,

I started a honey jar last week. I put a petition paper in it which I had folded as many times as I could (didn't count). Now, a couple of days ago, I noticed that the petition paper has opened up and it now only folded in half and a little bent just because it can't be completely horizontal due to space (in other words, it is folded in half and positioned like an inverted L - horizontal at the top and vertical on one side going down).

Is this physics or does it mean anything? I have never read about this happening!

Thanks.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 am

I find that targets lie. I think this affects the work because it either results in you focusing on one thing more than something else you should have been focusing on or sometimes even makes you give up meanwhile what you were doing was working. Is there a ritual that can be done to stop targets from hiding your "movement"

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi agj5,

That doesn't mean anything. Papers will unfold as they swirl around in your jar, so don't read too much into it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Beginner01,

I'm not sure I understand your post. If you have an issue with your target not being honest, you need to perform spells to help rid him of that bad habit. Cast Off Evil would be a good product for this.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Adjusting your focus continually during the course of your spell may be an indication that you lack clarity in your objective. It sounds like you are scattering your attention. You should be focusing on your ultimate goal, not any one individual thing that crops up in the process of working your spell. If something emerges which feels like an obstacle, work to remove it but don't lose sight of your ultimate objective.

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:46 am

Thanks, Miss Anthena :)

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Since the beginning of September, I have been working on a string of spells all for the same situation. Every time I started one, I heard the same sign with the first 3 days (a particular song that reminds me of one of the subjects).

Plenty of signs but not one single movement *sigh*.

Last night, while doing my prayer/petition for my honey jar, I "asked" my target to send me a sign of what I should say/do for my petition to materialise and today I heard "our" song again. I feel this was definitely a sign, perhaps not from my target but from the honey jar (or spirit) but either way, I don't even know what it means!?

What do people do when they see/hear signs but don't know what they mean?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 am

Hello, agj5,

Although this question has been asked many times on this thread, I will give you the same answer:

All the signs mean is that Spirit is hearing your petition. It doesn't mean that the spell will manifest. Only that they are trying to help you.

It was a sign from Spirit.

You may want to get a reading on this to see if further spells are needed or if there are obstacles that you need to break down

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:25 am

Thank you for clarifying that, Miss Aida. For some reason, I had missed that message. I have had a number of positive signs. It makes a lot more sense to think of Spirit as trying to help. Now I feel confident that Spirit is doing its best to help me, which in a way is more comforting than “am I going to get what I want?”

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Hehe I love the way signs work. They can be somewhat tricky though, for instance the last 2 weeks I've had two signs that came in the form of my target's first name & they both said it in a way that I'd need to be physically closer to him distance wise since I'm now 5 hrs away. First it was a song i heard while crossing the street that said "baby won't you come my way" and this was right before I payed for something in a store with the amount of $3.33 LOL THEN on a tv show the character's said to the other character "oh you'll meet "my targets name" if you come". Not to mention my dreams of him every week saying either I love you or something positive in regards to my situation.

My question is this though, is something maybe trying to tell me to go ahead & move back up there to where he is so that when he does come around, I'm within his reach possibly?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

I have no idea what those signs mean except that they are positive signs

But PLEASE do NOT pack everything and move just because of a couple of signs.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Thanks Miss Aida ;) I was actually planning to return up there by next month anyway & it won't be that hard or difficult of a move since I travel very light. I realize that signs just mean that the energy is out there but I just have an urging feeling to go. I haven't fully decided just yet, I'll only go if I find a temp spot to live.

Marciemarie92

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:11 am

Hello! I just got my candle report from deacon millett and had a bunch of Images Left In the wax unfortunately I do not understand any of them! lol and my adored deacon is a busy man so couldn't go into detail about them so I was wondering if I could schedule a ten minute reading with anyone from airr or if it had to be deacon himself because he only does half hr or email readings. :/

Thank you in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:33 am

Hello, Marciemarie92,

The only person who could help you with this is Deacon Millett.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:44 am

Hello, Forum Family Members,

Right now, Missionary Independent Church is no longer offering vigil candle services on their altar and have referred their services to Deacon Millett

Thank you for al of your support

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Maybe this sounds nuts, but here goes. I was working a reconciliation honey jar and got some help from an AIRR worker. Evidently someone else interested in the target (NOT a wife or even a girlfriend) got pissed off and laid a heavy curse in return. I'm not going to repeat other posts about it, but it's terrifying me, even though I've done as much cleansing, protection, and spellwork as I possibly can do. This woman is angry, the worker is powerful, and evidently there's not much I can do to make them stop. It's getting me very down, and very scared.

Here is the funny thing: my former target's name keeps popping up in weird places. All. The. Time. I'm not looking for it; it's just everywhere. This is despite the fact that I've done a Cut and Clear, am about to do it over (it was interfered with) and do Black Walnut, too. If I were still doing Recon, I'd be going crazy with joy and pumping my fist, but I'm not. I legit want him and the scary woman to just go away and leave me alone for good. I have stopped initiating any contact, although he popped up and wished me a happy birthday, even though I was sure he wouldn't. I thought long and hard before even saying thanks. (I will never attempt Recon work again, not even a gentle honey jar, no matter how harmless it looks, because there's always the chance of some jealous nutbar on the other end). So what the heck kind of sign is that? Is that like the recon work is still ongoing, even when I want it to stop, or some way of messing with me, or what?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

Honestly, I don't know what it means

If this were me, I would ask your reader about it

I hope all is well

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I will. Sometimes stuff becomes clearer once you think it over. It’s

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:12 am

Last night I began some dark work, which I've done before. However, this time I discovered a light bulb exploded. I am not afraid if this is something/someone working for me, I just want to know. Can anyone offer any insight?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello, mlove,

Hmm....

If this were me, I would cleanse the entire room with Chinese wash and then follow it up with Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense

It could have been a negative spirit

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

I'd also take a spiritual cleansing bath

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 am

Hello Everyone,

I ordered a reconciliation honey jar but I haven't received it yet so I started a honey jar on my own until it arrives. I tied our hair and put herbs such as lavender, catnip, and cinnamon on the petition paper, I used honey, syrup and brown sugar.

I started the honey jar 3 days ago. My bday was a day after I started the honey jar and a reader told me although he wanted to reach out his ego would get in the way so he probably wouldn't. Well he did wish me Happy Birthday only thru text and when I said thanks that was the end of it.

My problem is i've been having bad anxiety and switching from negative to positive thoughts and I think it's affecting my work. When I burned my candle on my honey jar last night I took out the silver metal at the bottom of my votive candle so it wouldn't stick to the jar like the others did but my candle ended up going out before it burned even half way down without the metal part at the bottom and then I fell asleep and had a bad dream where a man was trying to kill his ex and she had a baby in her arms. My ex was with me but he had gotten out of the car and I pulled off and I ended up in an alleyway trying to put menustral blood in his food that he left in the car. When he got back in we went home and I tried to explain to him why I left him and he went to my room he was upset he called me back there because he had found some of the things on my bed that I am using to lay tricks on him. He started chasing me and trying to kill me because I was doing work on him.

I want to know if this means I should stop the honey jar or was it just cause I was having alot of anxiety and negative thoughts that day about my work because all he did was say Happy birthday and that was it and I thought he would do more even though we haven't been communicating. I just thought he would do more than that on my special day. Please let me know what would be best and thank you to everyone for your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 am

Continue your work...and you may want to reach out to your reader for more indepth understanding and options going forward. Oftentimes when we do spellwork and do not see the results we want, we tend toward negative thoughts. Don't mean that the spell isn't working its human nature.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:22 am

Thank you jwmcclin,

I burned a candle last night and fell asleep once again and it went out. It didn't burn halfway down. I did have a good dream and right after I put my last comment up I asked for a sign and when I went on his page the first thing I saw was a picture of my son that he took when he cut his hair. I heard his name on tv and the radio a few times too. I just don't understand what's going on with these votive candles. I don't know if I need to stop the honey jar and try something else, last night was my 4th night burning a candle on the jar with 2 candle that burned ok and 2 that went out before they burned down. I haven't heard any thing else from him. Im trying not to loose hope but I did have 2 lines of tears on my jar and I cried pretty hard yesterday and I don't usually cry much.

Bshuggaj

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 am

How do i use come to me candle when my boss lay me off right before christmas and he lied and did not pay me for work that i have done
And i am ib great need of money to pay our bills

Bshuggaj

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:51 am

How do i use come to me candle when my boss lay me off right before christmas and he lied and did not pay me for work that i have done
And i am ib great need of money to pay our bills

Reason: duplicate post

Bshuggaj

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:01 am

Also how do i use come to me camdle to reconcile with my daughter

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am

Hello Bshuggaj,

A Come to Me candle wouldn't be the right candle to use if you were laid off. If you were wanting to work on your boss/ex-boss, I'd recommend using a Boss Fix vigil light:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

To use the candle to reconcile with your daughter, just word in your petition exactly what you want to happen. Something like, "May my daughter come back to me until she is home and we're together again and reconciled."

Take care.

Bshuggaj

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 am

Thank you for responding 1 more question pertaining to same work and money,can i use come to me candle to help me with bringing money to me and how?

Bshuggaj

Unread post by Bshuggaj » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:47 am

Do i write this petition on parchment and place under candle with come to me oil after anointing with oil and how do i place the petition folded or open?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello, Bshuggaj,

Please use the search engine for these questions as they have been answered hundreds of times. It is the white box located I the dark green area in the upper right hand corner of each forum page.

For money spells, see this page: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

For petition papers, see this thread: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... t=petition papers

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queenpoet
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queenpoet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Could these be signs after having work done me and a friend went out to breakfast in a different town about 20 minutes away i seen my targets car in the store parking lot then on our way home a certain song my target introduced to me that was so pretty i cried when they shared the song with me came on the radio i ask my friend to turn the station here again it was on that station she turned to another station and that same exact song was playing ....same song on three different radio stations right after i seen my targets car in the store parking lot....is this considered signs..

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:34 am

Hello shakakan3408,

Thanks for sharing, but like jwmcclin said, it would probably be best to talk to your reader about all this.

Be well

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 am

Hello Queenpoet,

Yes I think they could be signs! Not movement though, so keep doing your work. Wishing you good luck!

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 am

Hello,

Is it possible to get signs & some movement for the few spells you've done but then after you stop working on it you stop getting movement? I still get signs here & there just no more movement in like 2 months or so.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

That absolutely can happen.

That's when the spells need an extra "push" with more spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:04 pm

I've been looking at this forum for a while - hope I'm posting in the right place.

Today I have gotten several strong signs that the reconciliation spell I did on Wednesday is working. However, I don't know if it's a good thing.

(1) When I was at a local business (I live in the rural mid Atlantic) a reporter came in from the city - many states away - where the ex I targeted went to undergrad. She also mentioned the city in the state that he was born in.

(2) At a local market there was a type of apple for sale that had his name ([ex's name] apples)

(3) This is the biggest. At the gym this morning I saw his ex-girlfriend. She and I had never spoken but today she introduced herself to me. The conversation was fine but at the end she said - Oh, just thought you should know that (ex) and I were sleeping together at the end of your relationship. I'm so sorry! (lol yeah right)

Would you consider these signs? Why would I find out he cheated after doing the spell?

Thoughts??

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello wanderingsantera,

The first two could be signs, but you may want to get a quick reading about the last one, to check in with your work and ask about the cheating thing. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”