• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse or Hex

Unread postby Lippy22 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 am

I would like to know is there such a thing called " hatred spells"? I've been connecting the dots for while now, it seems for the past several years, just about everywhere I go I keep getting the same mean or standoffish response from people. I travel extensively, and live fast paced life. So I'm not always watching things as I should. I gradually started to notice changes when a long time friend, came into my life, that I do love very much. In my past, I usually had lots of friends, people just walk to me an start conversations, confide in me even though they barely know me. I've always been told I'm easy to talk to, nice person, and unjudgemental seemed well liked. Ok, fast forward I got involved with someone that I'm still involved with now, years ago. At first this person seemed sweet, loving but also seem to have a lot of family issues, people were always mean, and always seemed like the vitictim type personality. I felt bad for them, tried to help when ever I could. Somewhere in the mix, I started to notice, and vast personality change in them. An over the top competition attitude w/ me, standing at times just starring and looking at me very hatefully. The person went away for about 6 months, came back and have changed tremendously. They have went from humble and victimized, to arrogant, narcssictic and just full of themselves. But mostly seems to have targeted me and have told me they've hexed me, they are a warlock, ( mind you they once was re baptistized and want to become a minister?). Very confusing... But anyway
long story short, I've notice my friends have disappeared, family don't come around anymore, and I find myself most of the time alone. And they brag about this. When I go out just during the day, I seem to always attract people acting mean or rude, and somehow in a similar pattern if that makes sense?

I first tried to rationalize it to that just people sometimes, but it keeps happenings do same way? Which after a while no matter what you believe, it not just happenstance. Once guys used to find me attractive and come on to me, but now a lot of men seem to be hostile towards me. I don't know these people never did anything to them, so Im at a lost.
Until I started looking at what my friend or supposed to be friend, was saying to me in the heat of an argument, I was very blind.

Stuff like: "I took you gifts" , " you're becoming more like me, I becoming you" , or " Im a top notch witch, so you should fear me" . Just all kinds of things. And mostly, "I put spell on you & you will never leave me".
I don't necessarily believe in stuff like that , so I just ignored it.

But after so many encounters, with people just hating on me and starting up things to fight or argue with me, I started taking he'd to what this friend was saying.

I got a reading, and the woman told me, I ate the " Jambie"??? I have no clue what that that is. It was a 5 dollar reading on a board walk so again I paid no attention.

Sorry for such long story, but I stopped being so nieve, did some research, and thing started connecting. and I found out a lot of stuff about Voodoo and some of the things like evil eye exist and that would connect with him just standing and starring at me very meanly at times.

Anyway, I don't rightfully know what's going on, it seems hard to land job...if this is a hatred spell, or a spell to reverse luck, what kinds of products can I use to dispel or reverse to sender to remove? And what kind of spell if any, do you think this person has used?
Lippy22

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello Lippy22,

In hoodoo there is no such thing as "hatred spells," but there are definitely curses, jinxes, the evil eye and spells to turn luck sour. I can't say what spell this person may or may not have used on you without giving you a reading, and that's not a service we provide here. However, I will recommend that you get a reading from a reputable reader as a first step, since you're saying you've noticed a pattern and are in contact with people who say that practice magic (and who say they've cursed you!). You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, check out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

You should also scroll up through this thread, where you'll find lots of helpful information.

Also, also, if you don't have any protection up on yourself, get some:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Myriamh » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi Ms Sister Jean,
in Hoodoo, could somebody do what Lippy mentioned: "I took you gifts" , " you're becoming more like me, I becoming you"? In other words, can somebody take one's gifts / personality / energy / life force / good fortune, etc.? and enjoy them while draining the targeted person?
If this is something Hoodoo considers viable, how to get rid of it?
Thanks all!!
Myriamh

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Hello Myriamh,

Honestly, taking someone's personality (how would you even do that?) and enjoying their "gifts" while draining them sounds like something straight out of a movie. Hoodoo is magic, yes, but it's very down-to-earth magic that deals in real-life issues. That all above just sounds really fantastical.

But I like I said to the previous poster, people curse and jinx other people all the time in hoodoo. That's why there is a specific branch of hoodoo called uncrossing. If you believe you have been cursed, get a reading, first of all:

You can also check out these threads for more information:

am-i-crossed-jinxed-hexed-cursed-if-so-what-can-i-do-t12767-300.html

Take care!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Myriamh » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 pm

thank you for your prompt response!
yeah, maybe personality was a bad example, like horror movies. I was thinking along the lines of "happiness", easiness to relate to people, being likable, etc... like taking your "mojo" as Austin Powers indicates in a funny manner.
Thanks for your comments and reality check!
Myriamh

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Myriamh, I believe there are ways to steal people's characteristics ( luck, looks, attractiveness, ect.). I have seen it happen. A "best friend" turned on a family member of mine. After that, over a period of a few months, this person started to LOOK more and more like my family member ( hair style, same glasses, lost weight ), suddenly had tons of friends, and became quite popular. Over that same period, my once popular, happy family member seemed to lose their "shine" and started having trouble making & keeping friends, and their entire outlook changed. I am convinced somehow this ex friend found a way to take my family member's luck and attractive glow and apply it to themselves.

Sounds like what happened to Lippy22. It's not just a curse because the evil party steals and then benefits from what the victim USED to have. I asked on this forum HOW to do that, but I guess it is a big secret because I never got a direct answer. There are threads on here about stealing other people's luck .... that is where it was discussed. It was acknowledged that it happens .... but I never got details as to HOW they did it. I would LOVE to know the methods so I could protect myself and family members.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Myriamh » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:58 am

you are so right MoonBreath! It is like a "vampire-curse". The person doing the curse is getting the victim's life force, like the concept of a vampire.
On a positive note, once the "victim" start realizing that something has done to her/him, it means that a little hole has opened and some light can enter. This could be the beginning of the recovery because the victim starts looking for help and ways to get rid of it. Otherwise, the person is kept in the dark without realizing that her/his life force is been taken. Thanks girls for sharing.
Myriamh

Unread postby Lippy22 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Hello Sister Jean,

Thank so much for your reply. I didn't know if such a spell existed. But removal, evil eye and protection. I will get these and see if this helps improve my sistuation.

Again thanks for the advice :D
Lippy22

Unread postby Patrah » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:48 pm

I want to break a crossing and uncross.
This person has seemingly had it in for me for some time.
If I am nice she has spite which builds.
Claiming I am the only person she has a "problem" with.
I am looking back to how long I have known her and how we have fallen out and come in contact.
She recently wished someone very dear to me dead and they responded by dying.
I want to reverse any effects on my by this person so that then I can begin paying her some well deserved interest.
I have some ideas about what to do when my target is clearly sighted.
I know I have got to remove any possible obstacles or hindrances.
And I have got to do all this soon so I can again resume peaceful joy in life.
I am scheduled (overdue since waxing moon) some work for a couple of people
Any help reversing for me to climb out from under this will be helpful.
Thanks...
Patrah

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Patrah ,

PLEASE use a Google translator. It is so very difficult to understand what you are asking and what you are saying.

Please also just state the situation briefly and ask your questions

I have edited this post and it has confused me severely. First, you made it perfectly clear that you do NOT want a reversing spell. Then, you state that you want a reversing spell. Your other sentences are just as confusing.

Because it appears that English is not your first language, make your questions and statements brief because every sentence is contradictive.
Here is the order of what you need to do:

Uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, make sure that you protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, for reversing, here is a great page that Miss cat wrote on reversing: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Patrah » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:37 am

Ok, there is one detail of what she sent my way, which I wanted to omit from the reversal.
Also, though perhaps I should have seen this all along, her work was done with more than enough deceptive discretion.
I should of known though.
My bad.
And her work this time was very comprehensive.
I am wanting to reverse then curse.
Each time I get going, there is a hinderance.
To get rid of this part for send back is a large degree of help.
And I seem to lean towards taking the work in layers both towards me and in reversing.
This is painstaking.
And really I want to move past the issue of damning or even reversing because it is requiring energy better spent elevating the situation for me.
Will the work be as effective while omitting one (thus far) thing?
Patrah

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello Patrah,

I don't think I completely understood your post, but I'll answer you as best I can. If you want to completely reverse everything this person has done to you, you need to speak out loud all of those things you're wanting to reverse back on her when you do the spell. I don't know why you'd want to omit a deal about something she sent your way from the reversal work, that doesn't make sense to me.

I hear you saying you want to reverse, then curse, but there is a "hinderance," as you say. Have you gotten a reading to find out what that block might be? I think it could really help you. You can find reputable readers here:

But you're right, doing reversing work can take a lot of energy. A reading can help you determine if your energy would be better spent by just walking away and doing work to elevate your own situation.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:49 pm.
Reason: Abusing the forum

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:39 pm.
Reason: Banned from forum

Unread postby Eric1974 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 pm

What is the difference between a curse removal and reversal
Eric1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Hello, Eric1974 ,

Reversing will send the curse back to the sender.

The uncrossing ("curse removal", as you called it), removes the curse from you

I hope this helps

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Eric1974 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida. Much appreciated .
Eric1974

Unread postby Eric1974 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:15 am

Good afternoon,
Can someone help me here

What works faster and/or stronger: Uncrossing or reversal?
Eric1974

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello Eric1974,

You can't really compare the two because Uncrossing and Reversing are different kinds of spells, suited for different situations. If you want to Uncross, do Uncrossing work. If you want to reverse the curse to the sender, do Reversing work. You can do them both together too.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Eric1974 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:36 am

thanks. I appreciate it.
Eric1974

Unread postby Myriamh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:14 am

Hi all,

how do you know for sure if a work of uncrossing has worked? is there something specific to look for? how long does it take until you see the signs?
thank you all for sharing your knowledge.
Myriamh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

That's a great question!

You would know if things started going your way. If you feel better.

If you took the uncrossing baths and have finished the spell, you ought to feel "lighter" by now

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Myriamh » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:20 pm

thanks Miss Aida! yes, I felt lighter and happier after the baths. However, it seems I keep getting down (sad) many times. Saying that, I noticed that better people has come into my life. They are not friends yet but good potential friends. Before, I had zero potential good friends, only very selfish people interested on getting something from me.
Should I do some type of maintenance to lift the gloom? Thanks!!
Myriamh

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Hello Myriamh,

If spiritual bathing helps you, try to make a habit out of it and do it periodically to help with those gloomy feelings.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Myriamh » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:31 pm

thank you very much!! I will follow your advice for sure.
Myriamh

Unread postby Myriamh » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi all,
it seems one controls something and something else shows up :o/ Here is the situation. I have horrible neighbors, who seem to hate me without a reason since I keep to myself and do not bother. It seems this infuriates them even more. Since a really bad incident where I had to call the police, they stop doing many bad things but kept gossiping. Gossiping is annoying and toxic, but I cannot spend energy worrying about this.
I had tried very hard to find a new place to live, but strange things have happened that keep me in this house.
Today I was doing a deep house cleaning and saw something that looks like oil drops outside my house (in front of the front door and between this door and the front of the garage). I think that it is a type of oil because I tried to clean them but could not remove them at all. It is not engine oil. And I cannot say for sure who did it.
Should I ignore it or should I do something? if it is the later, what?
I appreciate your ideas, comments and help! Thanks!!
Myriamh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

Try some protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Myriamh » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 pm

thank you very much Miss Aida! this is a wonderful source of info. I will follow up on them!
Myriamh

Please Help!! It's About My Child

Unread postby Ciara1379 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:47 pm

I need help with my son. Since December 2016 when my son went to his father house for Christmas my son grades has been slipping, he has the no care attitude, he doesn't care about learning and he doesn't listen anymore and bad all the time. While he was up there he came home with his hair cut and fingernails cut. Some of his clothes is also missing. Is there anything I can do to get my son back to the way he was before? To get whatever it is off him completely? I would really appreciate your opinion and honest truth.
Ciara1379

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, Ciara1379 ,

Welcome to the forum

Please read the 8 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you and your son the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Goddess_moon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello All,

I have a question that I am unable to locate in the forum, specifically pertaining to uncrossing a jinx/evil eye from someone who practices black magic. I'm so grateful to have reached LM for a reading and before I complete my order with what has been advised for me to use to keep my ex away, I have a concern.

I just had a reading that was so on point by Catherine Yronwode and Madame Nadia about my ex who lives next door and we have had volatile situations taking place ever since he cheated on me with someone he has a sexual history with. She has been in his life for the last 5 years and contacts every woman he starts dating or has a relationship with. I didn't know about her until she contacted me, although I have cut all ties with him, she continues to contact me trying to befriend me. During the reading Madame Nadia made a point that she has a meddling magician behind her and she does have a history of practicing black magic. In this situation what can I do to uncross what she has done to me? I am aware of uncrossing baths and spells but what can I do to ward off an evil spirit that she has conjured up?

PLease advise, Thank you!
Goddess_moon

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello Goddess_moon

You mentioned knowing about uncrossing baths and spells. I would recommend using those for the most part. IF there is a spirit that has been sent against you, you could also use Banishing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html) to remove it and follow up with Blessing and Protection work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

NEED UNCROSSING OF JINXES

Unread postby brubru73 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:32 am

I have be mentoring a woman for over 20 years. She is almost 20 years younger than me.

I got engaged to someone in europe I knew when I was young and decided to move to europe. This younger woman began to sabotage my relationship, occupying his and my mind. Now she is in my home every day and night, in europe! She turned out to be a sorceress; and a lesbian in love with me. She broke up my relationship and is tortuting my body every night. I believe she is non-human.

I was always kind to her. I realize now that she had been working on me for yers. I have been cut off from my fqmily and friends. She is a superb hacker, so I am cut from the internet and she took over all my emails. I need help.

I paid $100 on your site, but can never get anyone to talk to. She follows me everywhere.

Please let me know what you can do, if anything. She is very good at this business.

Thank you

CG
brubru73

Re: NEED UNCROSSING OF JINXES

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:15 am

Dear brubru73.

Your email comes from china, the name in your email is a man's not a woman's name (hence no lesbian would be pursuing you), and no one with that male-named email address is in our shop's database as a customer. The two letters with which you signed your post -- CG -- are not the same as the (male) name in your email; those initials are JM.

I don't know what you mean when you say, "I paid $100 on your site, but can never get anyone to talk to." My site is Lucky Mojo and we do not do talking to people. We make products for practitioners to use. If you purchased products from us, you may ask on this forum how to use them, but be aware that we are a manufactory and a publishing house, not a psychic line.

If you have this site confused with a psychic reader service, i recommend that you contact the reader service. If you paid $100 on such a site for a consultation and the person you contacted there did not give you that consultation, you may be entitled to a refund. We do not offer such services., however, nor do we own such a psychic line, so we cannot help you with that.

I know things sound tough for you right now, but i cannot see how i can help you

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Myriamh » Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi all, I hope I can get some guidance. I did the cleansing, etc. that I was recommended a few months ago and things started getting better emotionally speaking (life is still rocky but I am emotionally stronger). My nightmares were gone, my health improved greatly. I had a few bad dreams but not the terrible nightmares I used to have.

However, a couple of weeks ago, the nightmares came back. Then, a few days ago, with no logical reason, my kitchen was infested with tons of little flying insects (I looked everywhere for the source of this infestation and could not find any!) I also got very sad and started withdrawing from meeting people. I felt tired, specially when I was at home. I also started gaining weight although my diet had not changed.
I have really bad neighbors, who since I moved in a few years ago had been terrible with me, harassing me, and bothering at any opportunity to the point that I had to call the police on them several times. My house is next to theirs. It seems that they want to bother me to drive me away because they want my house.

I found out that the day I started having nightmares again, a couple of weeks ago, the pilled bricks and branches against the wall where my bedroom is. They pilled them carefully, making sure they very well against my wall. Could this be some type of curse that is affecting me? How do I get rid of it? Is there a way to make them stop forever or protect myself better, more strongly?
Thank you very so much for your help and guidance!!
Myriamh
Myriamh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

When you perform cleansing and uncrossing spells, you MUST maintain ongoing protection spells. A spiritual cleansing and uncrossing leaves you clean. BUT without protection, it's like going into the rain without a raincoat. You will be contaminated again.

I'm sorry but, uou will have to perform the uncrossing again and then follow up with ONGOING protection

here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Myriamh » Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida! I will follow your recommendations and read Miss Cat's article and implement something for protection. Thanks!!

Just for curiosity, what they were doing with pilling bricks and branches against my bedroom's wall? It is so bizarre!
Myriamh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, Myriamh ,

Honestly, I have no clue why they were piling bricks and branches against your wall. It could be one of many many things.

But, you really need to notify the police about this

I hope that things work out for you

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Myriamh » Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your comments and recommendation.
Thank you very much Miss Aida for your help, it means a lot to me to have somebody like you.
Myriamh
Myriamh

Unread postby sobuP3333 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 am

Hello,

I would like to know what is the difference between

13 bath cleansing,Uncrossing cleanse and Road opener?

Also, I read somewhere in the forum about protection after.

Can you also tell me what would be the best protection to do after?

Thanks.
sobuP3333

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, sobuP3333,

There's a lot of differences between them. AS far as which protecting spell is best for you, I will also give you that link for you to decide for yourself.

I will give you the pages for you to read and become familiar wit the products

13 herb bath- www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Uncrossing - www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html Here's the bath CRYSTALS www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

Road opener- www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Protection spells www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Myriamh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 pm

I forgot to ask something else!
Do I have to unearth whatever these people burred on the ground under the bricks? I threw away the bricks but did not check for whatever they burred.
If I have to do it, how do I go about it?
Thank you very much for your time and help!
Myriamh

Unread postby loabeliever » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 am

Hello,

I had a reading with Candelo, and he informed me my enemies had a bottle spell hanging in a tree for me. Unfortunately we didn't get enough time to uncover how to destroy the work. I was wondering how would one go about destroying a bottle hanging that you have no idea of it's location. Also he said to be careful of fire so I am not sure if that means don't burn candles but I'm a little confused... so if someone can advice on how to destroy the bottle that would be very helpful.

Thank you all:)
loabeliever

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello loabeliever,

Since this was a reading with Candelo, I'd recommend just booking more time with him to talk about this. He will be able to advise you.

In the meantime, I think you should thoroughly spiritually clean yourself and your home, and get protection up around you and your home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Because in all honesty, if this is an unknown enemy, you may not be able to find that bottle. But you could work against that enemy even if you don't know their name, and could reverse this evil spell onto them as well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Check out this thread for more ideas:

spells-for-protection-from-an-unknown-enemy-t11998.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello Myriamh,

If this were my house, I'd be digging around in that area to see if they buried anything. If you find anything, read about how to dispose of it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Then get protection up on your house:

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Thank you so much sister jean, just did a bath with rue, agrimony, & 13 herb bath since that's all I had. I cleaned my house today with Chinese wash and sprayed Florida water. I am thinking of hiring him. I know who it is, just don't know how to stop her permanently. . Hopefully I can get more insight after I talk to candelo again. Thank you for all your help sister jean :)
loabeliever

Unread postby Myriamh » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:15 pm

THANK YOU SISTER JEAN!!!! In the link you sent me, I found the way to dispose anything these people had burred. THANKS!!! Is there a good better day to do it? I have to do it myself, is this OK or do I need somebody else with me?

Thank you for the link with info for the home protection!
Myriamh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello, Myriamh,

You can do it any day and you can do it yourself.

It's really not a good idea to have someone with you.

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby sobuP3333 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for your response
sobuP3333

Unread postby Aeon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

I used the LM Uncrossing Oil on a glass encased candle. I surrounded the plate that my candle was placed on with fresh herbs. I am not sure what to do with the remains. The glass I will put into recycling as always. But I have the petition paper which has my name on it and the herbs. Any suggestions?
Aeon

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 am

Hi Aeon,

Glad you are recycling the glass. That is the right thing to do.

You could burn your petition and throw the ashes and your remaining herbs at a crossroads and don't look back. Alternatively you could throw them into running water like a river.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aeon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 am

Thanks for your help Athena
Aeon

Seemingly Hard To Break Crossing over me by my ex.

Unread postby wannabefree » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello everyone.
For years i have been trying to break this jinx/curse work that has been put on me by my ex.
I just want to ask, what can i do to break this jinx/curse that has been placed on me, and
since it's been several years since this was originally done, would it be impossible to break?

Thank you
wannabefree

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello, wannabefree

Welcome to the forum. We realize that you are new and we ask you to PLEASE do not start new topics. Simply find the correct thread and hit the "reply" button. The moderators (and forum family members) will see the posts

I have merged your post and ask that you read the thread for your answer of what to do

Also, yes, it most likely can be removed even though it's been awhile. Hopefully, as time has passed, the spell has been weakened

Please read the posts n this thread.

After reading, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby SMnJS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

Hi,
please forgive the length but i need to explain as much for a sensitive issue as this

I have a serious problem with my bf's baby momma who is known to practice black magic and a reputation for being a gypsy and former prostitute. My man is stuck with the mentality that he is at fault for his present issues which is not the case. When i met him he was in the begining stage of a typical breakup, he was mad and very hurt from all the cheating she did and doubts that he was the real father of their 8 year old son. They were together for 13 years and in 2014 he began finding random signs of betrayal she had sexual relations with his sister, brothers and uncle and mutual friends of ours she also been sexually involved with my 2 older brothers. Its very sickening how many people on the streets know her to that degree . She made secret dirty videos of herself and my bf was in them and exploited them online for money, she had knowledge of people (her friends) doing fraud to him and as co-workers of the same company he was paranoid of anyone talking about him because he felt his baby momma showed those videos to everyone at work. It was torture for him to even walk the streets because he felt people were laughing at him because of those dirty videos she made without his knowledge. He was tired of her lies and manipulation but he loved their son and raised him without her. In 2010 he gained full custody of the kid because she was a druggie and baby was born with meth in his system. My bf has custody of their kid and she is not allowed to be around the kid (even as we speak)because she gave up her rights and failed to comply with a court order to complete drug classes plus she fled the country for years and returned around 2.5 years ago to see the kid (finally) but the relationship was done. My bf was good to her and he spoke of wanting to be a dad one day so much that he would dedicate himself to only her needs always ready to make a baby. He was good to her and she took him for granted. She never was wife material and had only been involved with low life guys that couldn't committ. He was whooped on her and she loved it but i guess he grew tired of her never appreciating him and treating him like her puppet. After she learns he was breaking it off with her to be with me EVERYTHING in our lives changed more on his part. She is knows and practices black magic and my bf believes he was stuck on her for years (unhappy) because she did work on him to keep him by her side, he was hooked on her and he couldn't explain why he fell deeply connected to her even if it was painful to know how deceitful she was he wanted out of the relationship. She continually denies all accusations and plays thr victim role to a T. She doesnt appreciate that he was raising their kid for 6 years while she left the country to be with her other kids. To this day, he tells me she has not apoligized for any wrongdoing or stress put upon their relationship its like she lacks empathy towards him as a human, she has no heart.

Coming back to Cali she had an open opportunity to manipulate my bf to regain their son to visit her home when she came back to the states and even started to work at the same job he did to be close to my bf. She took his love made him think she was a changed woman but she manipulated him and stepped all over him AGAIN to get the son under her care (still violating court orders) but she only began pulling apart the relationship between him and his son after she finds out my bf would bring his son around me and the kid started to like me. She didn't like that one bit, she knows how much love my bf has for their kid and going to the cops would be out of the question to report kidnapping. She refused to let them be together and slowly he starts to notice her schemes to get him to hand over all of their sons important documents to forge and eliminate him as the father completely to enroll him in a new school. My bf and i are becoming suspicious of her tactful schemes so we seek a reading on him from local sources and they confirmed that she has indeed done several jobs on him one of which she buries my bf in the ground. She has done work on their son too and the only way he can abolish any negative energy from his son is through physical contact with his son. But baby momma refuses to let my bf take their son outside her apartment even to get ice cream at the corner liquor store. She acts like my bf is a danger to his son.

As u can imagine my bf loses all hope to fight this woman in court because he is weak spirit and mental state wont allow him to move on to better himsrlf. She always wins and i hate that she can treat a human being like trash and not care for their sons needs for a father figure. He tries going to dufferent jobs but he doesn't follow through because of the trauma of his past still haunts him. He cant function in life and believes its his fault his son is growing up to be just like his mom and he cant stop it. She is wicked and im sure she knows she is winning because everything in her life is going good except the fact that her attempts to breakup him and i fail. Im too strong and too smart for her to get one over on me
My bf lacks all that snd i have an abundance of energy that cannot be penetrated no matter what spell she puts on him or curse. He is ever changing personalities some nights he thinks his baby momma has her people following us around town (we walk a lot because we're homeless) she had us followed in the past. He only changes faces (thats what i call it) at night time so i prepare for a battle come dusk time. His phase changes every few months as his mental state gathers information along the way he makes excuses for her behavior because she still gives him no good reason why he cant have a normal relationship with his kid, he is ONLY ALLOWED TO SEE HIS KID WITHIN HER WALLS AND SHE HAS TO BE PRESENT. She makes all the rules now and he follows. He fights to overcome that block of negative energy that stops him from going aainst her but he cant and he cries because he wants it to all stop n be normal. He frequently talk to God for help so its not like he is still in love with her or wants her back. She wont let him go. She made my bf believe she got custody of him but i looked into it thru local courthouse. She is not the custodial party plus i found old cases on her with different aliasses on fraud and domestic violence, go figure. She has him stuck believing his homeless is the reason when its not. There was never an issue before why now? his sister got caught in her web and everyone in the family tells him to forget about his kid and move on. That is not the supportive family he expected hes torn apart no one helps him. Only me

During a visit with his son my bf finds out baby momma has a baby picture of him inside her wallet hidden behind another picture. His son draws pictures of demons and changes ftom cute to grown up n talks about his negative dreams. Not the cute kid anymore n my bf is torn up hes to blame gor his absence. One time during an argument baby momma inadvertently confessed her evilness with some spanish song to my bf's face that entailed lyrics of how she has been putting him under spells for a long time, and sang to him with a grin on her face. Sick. This short 50 year old woman (looks like shs my age 35) has everyone except me turning away from him and when i talk him into filing a police report or any report he switched faces on me right in front of the establishment entrance so we fights never making any progress its like she gets inside him and he changes with me because he belives reporting her is wrong even after pre discussing he'd do a report no matter what. I think she has a lot to worry about if cops find out she is holding their son illegally other secrets will expose her videos or the fraud accusations or bring up old cases from her past. I am a witness to my bf's deep depression for his son not being in his life. There is so much more to tbis story but my question is, how can i get this bad luck and bad energy from consuming him on a low budget? I prayed to the Crystal Silence League a long time ago when all this began but his mental state has progressively deteoriated within months (that is a whole new issue itself i will not get into right now) i love this man he doest not deserve to be stuck in the mental state of believe that baby momma was replaced by an alien species or that i have the power to turn people to stones. All of the sudden he's become infatuated with rocks he collects them as we go along our daily adventures of survival and he carries them in a satchel. He thinks because his family and his son are buried and checks the ground for noises by putting his ear to the concrete to hear for traces of their voices from deep within. This is no joke he needs help. Are there any chants ot prayers i can do in the moment of an manic personality change (sometimes he tells me he can feel them doing things to his person and hears the voices of the baby momma snd her wicked 18 year old daughter in his ear when their not present obviously)

I Need any help i can get to reverse his curse on him so he can be strong enough to stand up for himself and fight for custody correctly without being attacked. He needs his life back and his family (he believes baby momma buried his family too n i would not doubt it) back in his life but ultimately he needs motivation and inspiration for his kid. As for kurella de-ville i just wish her to have a heart and snap out of her selfishness and not use the love between the father n son for her own personal benefit. Its not fair she has been having a lot of things go in her favor while i struggle to keep my bf above the water that drowns his whole mental state completely. I am tired. Any suggestions or thoughts on how to approach this? And FYI this woman may be a member here.
SMnJS

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am

Hello SMnJS,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I think the first step is to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out the extent of this woman's work and what can be done:

In the meantime, try doing some Uncrossing work on your boyfriend to undo this magic:

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby SMnJS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you Sister Jean, i really would like to do a reading but cannot afford right now i am struggling financially because of my homelessness situation but will get done within a few months. Thank you again
SMnJS

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:50 pm

SMnJS --

Perhaps easier on your budget than scheduling a reading is this great book on jinx-breaking and uncrossing spells, containing many spells you can do for yourself with simple household ingredients. It only costs $9.00 and will guide you in the right direction:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal