Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello, Myriamh,

You can do it any day and you can do it yourself.

It's really not a good idea to have someone with you.

Wishing you the best

take care

sobuP3333

Unread post by sobuP3333 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for your response

Aeon

Unread post by Aeon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

I used the LM Uncrossing Oil on a glass encased candle. I surrounded the plate that my candle was placed on with fresh herbs. I am not sure what to do with the remains. The glass I will put into recycling as always. But I have the petition paper which has my name on it and the herbs. Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 am

Hi Aeon,

Glad you are recycling the glass. That is the right thing to do.

You could burn your petition and throw the ashes and your remaining herbs at a crossroads and don't look back. Alternatively you could throw them into running water like a river.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Aeon

Unread post by Aeon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 am

Thanks for your help Athena

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello 1 yr ago i had a reading done, with miss cat and she helped me remove a doll made to harm me,
I felt better immediately but have still felt oppressed. Another reading said it was successful and all was clear, but i still fell oppresssed, can doing an uncrossing bath, etc, help you get unbound.. are they
Very similar,. Thanks Amber. 1863

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 am

Hello amber,

I'm sorry you're still feeling this way. I would recommend taking a 13 Herb Bath and see how you feel after that:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

If you are still feeling strange, I'd suggest getting another reading.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:59 am

Thank you

Amber 1863

GNKM

Unread post by GNKM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 am

A woman put a spell on my household, starting at the end of July and it ended up destroying my family. She targeted on tearing my boyfriend and I apart. His behavior started to change, as if he had become demon possessed. Just a completely different person than who I was with all these years. I knew someone was targeting us with dark magick but I thought it was someone else and I had driven her away. Anyway, the woman who was actually casting against us offered to hire my boyfriend to work in her studio after focusing her spell work on us for a few months and causing chaos in our household. After 2 months of trying to talk him into it, he decided to just give it a try. She had also started talking to me to make me comfortable with allowing him to work in her studio. Anyway, after the first or second time he went to her studio he started having an affair with her. I figure it out two weeks in and tried to confront him on it but he decided to just leave me for her. He claims she's his soul mate now (which I had been up until he left me, and we were planning on getting married.) We had a blended family together as well. When he came back to our place to get his things he had stones and talismans that she had "charged" claiming they would center him and make him feel at peace. I felt the energy and knew she had been the one targeting us with spells and then put a love spell on him to break us up!!! He's constantly posting stuff on his social media now about having a dark love with her and being lost in her shadow as she "silences his demons".

I'm wondering if I should bind her, do a break up spell for them and some kind of reconciliation spell for him and I. What is your opinion?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, GNKM

That is just terrible. What a horrible woman!

All your ideas are terrific.

But, the very first thing that you ought to do is an uncrossing spell

I have merged your post to the correct subforum and thread. Please read the page her on uncrossing

Take care

GNKM

Unread post by GNKM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 am

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your reply. I will start the uncrossing work as soon as I receive my supplies. I also have a lot of his hairs. Can i incorporate these into the uncrossing work to free him as well? He is currently staying with her. His family threw him out when they learned of the infidelity.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, GNKM ,

Yes, you can do that

I hope all works out for you

take care

wannabefree
Newly Registered

Unread post by wannabefree » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello everyone.
For years i have been trying to break this jinx/curse work that has been put on me by my ex.
I just want to ask, what can i do to break this jinx/curse that has been placed on me, and
since it's been several years since this was originally done, would it be impossible to break?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello, wannabefree

Welcome to the forum. We realize that you are new and we ask you to PLEASE do not start new topics. Simply find the correct thread and hit the "reply" button. The moderators (and forum family members) will see the posts

I have merged your post and ask that you read the thread for your answer of what to do

Also, yes, it most likely can be removed even though it's been awhile. Hopefully, as time has passed, the spell has been weakened

Please read the posts n this thread.

After reading, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

SMnJS

Unread post by SMnJS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

Hi,
please forgive the length but i need to explain as much for a sensitive issue as this

I have a serious problem with my bf's baby momma who is known to practice black magic and a reputation for being a gypsy and former prostitute. My man is stuck with the mentality that he is at fault for his present issues which is not the case. When i met him he was in the begining stage of a typical breakup, he was mad and very hurt from all the cheating she did and doubts that he was the real father of their 8 year old son. They were together for 13 years and in 2014 he began finding random signs of betrayal she had sexual relations with his sister, brothers and uncle and mutual friends of ours she also been sexually involved with my 2 older brothers. Its very sickening how many people on the streets know her to that degree . She made secret dirty videos of herself and my bf was in them and exploited them online for money, she had knowledge of people (her friends) doing fraud to him and as co-workers of the same company he was paranoid of anyone talking about him because he felt his baby momma showed those videos to everyone at work. It was torture for him to even walk the streets because he felt people were laughing at him because of those dirty videos she made without his knowledge. He was tired of her lies and manipulation but he loved their son and raised him without her. In 2010 he gained full custody of the kid because she was a druggie and baby was born with meth in his system. My bf has custody of their kid and she is not allowed to be around the kid (even as we speak)because she gave up her rights and failed to comply with a court order to complete drug classes plus she fled the country for years and returned around 2.5 years ago to see the kid (finally) but the relationship was done. My bf was good to her and he spoke of wanting to be a dad one day so much that he would dedicate himself to only her needs always ready to make a baby. He was good to her and she took him for granted. She never was wife material and had only been involved with low life guys that couldn't committ. He was whooped on her and she loved it but i guess he grew tired of her never appreciating him and treating him like her puppet. After she learns he was breaking it off with her to be with me EVERYTHING in our lives changed more on his part. She is knows and practices black magic and my bf believes he was stuck on her for years (unhappy) because she did work on him to keep him by her side, he was hooked on her and he couldn't explain why he fell deeply connected to her even if it was painful to know how deceitful she was he wanted out of the relationship. She continually denies all accusations and plays thr victim role to a T. She doesnt appreciate that he was raising their kid for 6 years while she left the country to be with her other kids. To this day, he tells me she has not apoligized for any wrongdoing or stress put upon their relationship its like she lacks empathy towards him as a human, she has no heart.

Coming back to Cali she had an open opportunity to manipulate my bf to regain their son to visit her home when she came back to the states and even started to work at the same job he did to be close to my bf. She took his love made him think she was a changed woman but she manipulated him and stepped all over him AGAIN to get the son under her care (still violating court orders) but she only began pulling apart the relationship between him and his son after she finds out my bf would bring his son around me and the kid started to like me. She didn't like that one bit, she knows how much love my bf has for their kid and going to the cops would be out of the question to report kidnapping. She refused to let them be together and slowly he starts to notice her schemes to get him to hand over all of their sons important documents to forge and eliminate him as the father completely to enroll him in a new school. My bf and i are becoming suspicious of her tactful schemes so we seek a reading on him from local sources and they confirmed that she has indeed done several jobs on him one of which she buries my bf in the ground. She has done work on their son too and the only way he can abolish any negative energy from his son is through physical contact with his son. But baby momma refuses to let my bf take their son outside her apartment even to get ice cream at the corner liquor store. She acts like my bf is a danger to his son.

As u can imagine my bf loses all hope to fight this woman in court because he is weak spirit and mental state wont allow him to move on to better himsrlf. She always wins and i hate that she can treat a human being like trash and not care for their sons needs for a father figure. He tries going to dufferent jobs but he doesn't follow through because of the trauma of his past still haunts him. He cant function in life and believes its his fault his son is growing up to be just like his mom and he cant stop it. She is wicked and im sure she knows she is winning because everything in her life is going good except the fact that her attempts to breakup him and i fail. Im too strong and too smart for her to get one over on me
My bf lacks all that snd i have an abundance of energy that cannot be penetrated no matter what spell she puts on him or curse. He is ever changing personalities some nights he thinks his baby momma has her people following us around town (we walk a lot because we're homeless) she had us followed in the past. He only changes faces (thats what i call it) at night time so i prepare for a battle come dusk time. His phase changes every few months as his mental state gathers information along the way he makes excuses for her behavior because she still gives him no good reason why he cant have a normal relationship with his kid, he is ONLY ALLOWED TO SEE HIS KID WITHIN HER WALLS AND SHE HAS TO BE PRESENT. She makes all the rules now and he follows. He fights to overcome that block of negative energy that stops him from going aainst her but he cant and he cries because he wants it to all stop n be normal. He frequently talk to God for help so its not like he is still in love with her or wants her back. She wont let him go. She made my bf believe she got custody of him but i looked into it thru local courthouse. She is not the custodial party plus i found old cases on her with different aliasses on fraud and domestic violence, go figure. She has him stuck believing his homeless is the reason when its not. There was never an issue before why now? his sister got caught in her web and everyone in the family tells him to forget about his kid and move on. That is not the supportive family he expected hes torn apart no one helps him. Only me

During a visit with his son my bf finds out baby momma has a baby picture of him inside her wallet hidden behind another picture. His son draws pictures of demons and changes ftom cute to grown up n talks about his negative dreams. Not the cute kid anymore n my bf is torn up hes to blame gor his absence. One time during an argument baby momma inadvertently confessed her evilness with some spanish song to my bf's face that entailed lyrics of how she has been putting him under spells for a long time, and sang to him with a grin on her face. Sick. This short 50 year old woman (looks like shs my age 35) has everyone except me turning away from him and when i talk him into filing a police report or any report he switched faces on me right in front of the establishment entrance so we fights never making any progress its like she gets inside him and he changes with me because he belives reporting her is wrong even after pre discussing he'd do a report no matter what. I think she has a lot to worry about if cops find out she is holding their son illegally other secrets will expose her videos or the fraud accusations or bring up old cases from her past. I am a witness to my bf's deep depression for his son not being in his life. There is so much more to tbis story but my question is, how can i get this bad luck and bad energy from consuming him on a low budget? I prayed to the Crystal Silence League a long time ago when all this began but his mental state has progressively deteoriated within months (that is a whole new issue itself i will not get into right now) i love this man he doest not deserve to be stuck in the mental state of believe that baby momma was replaced by an alien species or that i have the power to turn people to stones. All of the sudden he's become infatuated with rocks he collects them as we go along our daily adventures of survival and he carries them in a satchel. He thinks because his family and his son are buried and checks the ground for noises by putting his ear to the concrete to hear for traces of their voices from deep within. This is no joke he needs help. Are there any chants ot prayers i can do in the moment of an manic personality change (sometimes he tells me he can feel them doing things to his person and hears the voices of the baby momma snd her wicked 18 year old daughter in his ear when their not present obviously)

I Need any help i can get to reverse his curse on him so he can be strong enough to stand up for himself and fight for custody correctly without being attacked. He needs his life back and his family (he believes baby momma buried his family too n i would not doubt it) back in his life but ultimately he needs motivation and inspiration for his kid. As for kurella de-ville i just wish her to have a heart and snap out of her selfishness and not use the love between the father n son for her own personal benefit. Its not fair she has been having a lot of things go in her favor while i struggle to keep my bf above the water that drowns his whole mental state completely. I am tired. Any suggestions or thoughts on how to approach this? And FYI this woman may be a member here.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am

Hello SMnJS,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I think the first step is to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out the extent of this woman's work and what can be done:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, try doing some Uncrossing work on your boyfriend to undo this magic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

SMnJS

Unread post by SMnJS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you Sister Jean, i really would like to do a reading but cannot afford right now i am struggling financially because of my homelessness situation but will get done within a few months. Thank you again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:50 pm

SMnJS --

Perhaps easier on your budget than scheduling a reading is this great book on jinx-breaking and uncrossing spells, containing many spells you can do for yourself with simple household ingredients. It only costs $9.00 and will guide you in the right direction:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 am

Hello -- A few deep things: I know this is a lot to read and consider. And I hope no offense is found, or disagreement, in asking this; and I pray God this does not give weary-way to the perception of my character.

If you're of the school that retaliative works should not be done, then forgive me as I understand there will be a REBUKING BOUNDARY that will be clearly and STRONGLY SET for me in the future -- I am open to this admonishment as student as it prunes for wisdom. I promise to take heed to it and not repeat this sort of inquiry if it's ill-received. And again, as my second post here, I'm still quite new to this.

I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m taking advantage of the good people here by asking. If the tidbits I've learned so far and are asking to learn are generally charged for, please direct me to the correct places on the main website that I can look to.

I really can’t do any candle burning while living at home because my parents rebuke rootwork, so homework with common items is what I have to work with until I'm able to break free.

Should God’s favor to me-ward me leads to justified spiritual workings against those who’ve come against me, wreaking havoc in my finances, steady employment, as well as essential steps which need to be taken to gain the independence assumed of someone my age who sadly lives at home (there is a drawn out history to this aim, and one of which is very queer which confirmed what I knew in my spirit as work done against me – nothing has worked for me with all my ambition and actions; and because of the latest ordeal, I’m bound by law to stay here for the next two, if not five years).

If through prayer and supplication it’s revealed that indeed work has been placed against me, others of you have been helpful in confirming through a previous inquiry to asperge myself with the amalgam of vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt and to pray a few Psalms with candle work to uncross, unjinx, and remove curses – what I forgot to ask is:

1) Does doing the vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt bath would work as a block-buster and road opening as well?

2) Does this vinegar, Epsom salt, and sea salt send things back -- is such a cleansing also a reversing spell?

3) I’ve previously created a separate bath including: sage, salt, and basil (for evil cannot dwell where basil has been), brought it to a boil, and used it first before I started with the bath I mentioned to you earlier with vinegar and two different kinds of salt -- Is this appropriate in ways other than cleansing before a spiritual work like crossings, jinxes, etc?.

4) If I know that it was more than one person, and multiple bindings took place in concert between them. I have several mason jars ready, to be supplied with vinegar, nails, red pepper, oleander, urine, with their pictures, names, and birth dates, to bind it in a jar and bury it work to keep them down until God moves them towards their own reaching out for reconciliation towards me (and that will be a huge part of my prayer). Am I going about this recipe the right way, that the Lord brings them back to me in a contrite state with a change of heart, for I am ready to forgive – and that will be the caveat, come empty, I’m ready to forgive, but at the same time, justice must take place for the extreme damage that was done?

5) They were once friends with me who turned around caused the death of a family member (I suspect), job loss to never again keep a job more than a year or two, money slipping through my hands like sand no matter how much I make, a disgusting break-up, intense periods of angst, anxiety, depression, and something that I would call no less than Satanic projections about the way my life will turn out. All of this happened in three months, causing me to drop out of college. None of these things have been happening since I began asperging with the intuitive bath I made with sage, basil, and salt – separate from the salts and vinegar bath I made. So again, is the first bath I came up with one that you should take before spiritual work alone, because it seems to be doing the trick even when I don’t perform work afterwards.

6) I have a picture of the group, who still remain friends without me. Can I use the group photo, or need I make separate jars for each person (if a married couple is included in this group)?

7) And before I do all of that, would the recipe I gave earlier about burying their image in a jar even work? I don’t want to cause them anything dangerous, I just want them to get to a place where they recognize the wrong they’ve done, for them to realize that there is a way out, and to bring them back to me should they discover the reason for being hampered as a consequence of the way I was treated by them, especially since I strongly suspect they worked against me.

8) And I may have asked this before, but would a group picture do the trick, or a separate jar for each of them – if I want to disband the group in order work out a better relationship from the ground up between them, even if it doesn't include me. My wish is they get it together for the sake of their own souls.

9) And I’ve seen certain works in which red or back X’s were placed over faces of those going in the jar – is that something helpful, and what does that do?

10) What Psalms should I pray while I do this?

11) The day I'm allowed to shop is tomorrow, Tuesday the 27th, (house arrest [what's keeping me bound here for potentially five years]) so whatever I'm missing, I will have to to grab tomorrow as far as ingredients, save a candle to burn.

Again, if this advice isn’t free, let me know. It’s something that I’d like to take care of myself, so that I don’t add to anyone's work load, I just need to know if I’m going about it, generally, in the correct way, and what alterations or modifications you think I should make to my recipe.

Thanks, I know this is a long message, and I'm not sure if it will be approved for posting -- so, so sorry if it's not suitable to the decorum of this board.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi, landsgenesis2

Before i reply to you, i want you to know that you have combined THREE TOPICS into one thread. Please do not do this again. It makes too much work for the admins and mods and you will may be prevented from further posting if you do this again.

You asked about UNBINDING AND CLEANSING spells at first, then switched to asking about CURSING spells, then started a new topic about CONTRITION spells.

You have to choose ONE TOPIC per post. You have to append your question to an existing topic. Those are the Forum rules. The forum cannot, will not, and should never be used to seek a personal consultation about several topics of interest to you personally via a special you-only thread. There is no way this will happen and no amount of money that can be charged to make it happen in this forum. Just get with the rules of the forum, please.

For now i have merged your combined questions into the FIRST topic you brought up, which is unbinding, unjinxing, and uncrossing. I will not do this again. If you change topics in mid-post, as you did here, i will delete all of the off-topic questions and issue a board warning.

I know you are new here, so i am trying to go easy, but with 14,000 members and 220,000 posts over the course of ten years, i cannot make you a "special case" who gets to post by "special rules." Thanks for understanding.

Now, to your questions:

1) No, it is only cleansing and unbinding bath, not a block buster or road opener bath

2) No, it is only cleansing and unbinding bath, not a reversing spell.

3) Yes, that is a good recipe for what you wish it to do, if what you wish to do is further cleansing and blessing.

4) No, this work sounds conflicted. You seem to want to create extremely unpleasant conditions via a series of vinegar jar spells and then expect to reconcile. That is simply not how such emotions work. Either curse them with a vinegar jar and be done with them or sweeten them with sugar or honey and hope for the best. You cannot expect a cursing jar to produce an offer of reconciliation. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT VINEGAR JARS.

5) You are asking the same question twice. Yes, the first bath is good for any situation where you would want cleansing and unbinding, with or without additional spell casting. Adding more data about your past history with those people is not going to change my answer. Additionally, i have to frankly ask if -- because you charge your "friends" with sending you "Satanic projections" about you "future life" -- if you are seeing a mental health professional. No offense intended, but your history, as you recount it, seems to indicate the possibility of a serious thought disorder, with or without a curse. My apologies if my stating this alarms you, but i speak out of sincere concern.

6) You can work either way, in one vinegar jar or several, but, again, i think you are making a mistake if you want to curse these people with a vinegar jar and still remain friends with them. That will not happen. Furthermore, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT VINEGAR JARS.

7) You are repeating your questions and adding more conditions. Once again, no. No, cursing them in the way you describe is a traditional and powerful curse and no, it will not cause them to become contrite or to seek to reconcile with you. There are other spells that cause contrition. The spell you describe is not one of those spells. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CONTRITION SPELLS.

8) You are repeating your question, and just adding more information. My answer stands as written. Please take a moment to re-read your questions before posting such repetitious material. Again, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CONTRITION SPELLS.

9) In folk magic, to "X" someone's eyes out is a symbol of their death, at the worst, or a symbol of them being unable to see what you are doing, at the least.

10) I recommend that if you want to curse someone, you use any of the imprecatory Psalms. These have been printed and published online, here:

http://www.8884hoodoo.com/page/13/

11) Sorry, i cannot help you shop.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 pm

As always miss cat, I sincerely appreciate your candor, and as I mentioned, I suspected that set boundaries would be made clear, and you have done this for me. I will keep up my end of the deal by taking caution in my posts. In fact, I will go over the rules once more.

Thank you!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 pm

I just re-read your post miss cat, and I wanted to let you know, I am under the doctor's care for some of the issues you've brought up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:51 pm

landsgenesis2,

Thanks for letting us know that you are being seen by a doctor. We want you to be safe and to receive mundane treatment as well as to work with spiritual power. God bless you.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”