Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Innocence
Re: Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I also have a question, at the end of the 9 days, I am to stick the 9 pins into the target's picture in 3 double crosses, is it alright if they stick into his face? Thanks!

pisceanlady

Unread post by pisceanlady » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello Ms Cat!

Thank you so much for responding (I'm honored to get a direct response from you as a newbie) and thank you very much to Heidi for making my mojo :)

As Heidi has made them for so long it was probably a mishandling on my part that made the charm come loose. I'll definitely be much more careful with my little one. It was more of an accidental peep on my dog's part since I was moving the mojo and she came up to me at that very moment to nosily see what i was doing. Unfortunately my closets are also considered a free snooping ground so I will try the overturned bowl/dish method with something to secure it down.

Thank you so much again!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

No, I wouldn't do that

take care

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Excited about my mojo bag! Just to be sure, it is permissible to dispose of candle remains/pins via burial (yard, lawn, etc) if you cannot get to running water such as a river or creek?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi mars84,

If you are disposing of spell remains in your yard, dispose in the front yard for spells designed to draw something or someone to you, and in the back yard for anything you are trying to keep with you.

If your goal is another purpose (such as ridding yourself of something negative), stick to running water.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 am

That's why I was confused. I was reading the instructions that came with it (it's a Love Me mojo bag) and it mentioned the prep work of a candle and pins and disposing it in running water. I read here that burial was okay. I wanted to make sure. Thank you!

MaddieWow03

Unread post by MaddieWow03 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi, I had finished the 'Love Me (Triple Strength) spell on the 16th of December. Since then, I haven't heard a love declaration from the person whom I did the spell on. My questions are: How long does it take for the spell to start working after it has been done? And how long does it last? Note: The person I worked on has feelings for me as well. I know he wants to declare his love for me, and I thought maybe the spell might help boost his confidence or so.

Hope to hear back,

Maddie

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:02 pm

In my experience, spells start working immediately, they tend to take the path of least resistance. Still you may not see the results as quickly. You may want to get a reading for specifics. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:56 pm

I got a triple strength love mojo bag from lucky mojo. I fed her. Gave her a name. I felt she was working for me, but not as strong as a triple strength would imply/suggest. My mother was doing laundry and emptied out my pillowcase where I kept her close. I called in luckymojo to see if my mojo hand could be saved. I was told to anoint it with rose water. 3 weeks later, the bag doesn't seem to be helping me make progess. It might be time to dispose of it. I can't bury it...what other options do I have? I appreciate all the help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am

Hello Eternal_Moonlight,

Have you tried using a pendulum to make sure that the mojo bag has died? You may want to do that first. And then if you can't bury it in your yard, can you bury it in a potted plant?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:19 pm

I can't bury the mojo hand. What else can I do to dispose of it and I intend to buy a new one. I dont have potted plants either. Do people burn it? Maybe that is not safe. Safe methods please.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 pm

I can't bury the mojo hand. What else can I do to dispose of it and I intend to buy a new one. I dont have potted plants either. Do people burn it? Maybe that is not safe. Safe methods please.

Reason: Duplicate

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight

Get a tree's permission to bury the mojo by it.

Then, bury the mojo and leave the tree an offering such as water and a dime

Take care

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 pm

I have a five month old Love Me mojo. Everything is going well with it. I wrapped the pins like ms cat suggested in this thread, but it seems like after being carried around so often, the pins have gotten loose. They now stick out of the mojo occasionally. I maneuver them so they’re buried in the herbs, but am unsure if there’s anything else that can be done? I know opening this mojo is a big no-no.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello Snowdrop,

In general I do not think there is much else that could be done in this situation other than to maybe get a reading to make sure your mojo is still alive and working. If it continues to get to uncomfortable to carry it could be a sign that it has lived it's life and it's time for a new one.

Peace~

Nathen

youluckymojo

Unread post by youluckymojo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:28 pm

If you put more than person's personal in a Love Me mojo bag, could you get both the strength of love from 2 different people or multiple specific people?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:52 am

Hello youluckymojo,

You asked a similar question under the Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand thread, and I answered it. Check it out:

post386670.html#p386670
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”