• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 am

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Babies Toddlers Children Teens

Spells to Bless and Protect Baby Toddler Child Teen

Unread postby sooperspooky » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 pm

He's a beautiful little 10 month old boy, of a single mom.
His dad was abusive (to mom) but they left him.
What type of spell work would you use to be sure he's surrounded by good protective energy?
sooperspooky

Re: Blessing and protection spell for a baby.

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 am

Hello superspooky,

You could use the lucky mojo blessing spell kit. I have used it in the past for a friend of mine and it created a beautiful energy around that person. You can find all the lucky mojo blessing products on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html , including the blessing spell kit that has everything you need including step by step directions. You can read about the use of blessing supplies here http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html .

Hope you find these helpful and what a lucky little child to have someone who wants to do this for them!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Blessing and protection spell for a baby.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, Superspooky,
Here is an array of protection spells and amulets for you to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Hope this helps.
Take care of the beautiful baby
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

My family needs hoodoo help - but they're afraid of it

Unread postby Shery » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am

Hello my dear Hoodooers: Really I don't know how to start this dialogue, the truth is...I very much like to do some kind of prosperity and protection work on my children. I have tons of LM oils, powders, herbs, even a doll baby. I buy so many things but keep forgetting to use them, and now I want to do something specially for my daughter, she's having trouble, too stressed because of her job, financially drained her money don't lasts, and is a single parent, (the 2 boys father is a sorry excuse for a man, doesn't help her at all, he don't even work) she gets sick a lot, etc. the problem is she is frighten of this religion because she tells me that by me practicing it I'll never know what evil I could bring in my house and she doesn't want anything to do with it.
How can I help her without her knowing it, I was thinking using the doll baby I bought from LM over a year ago, but I'm not an expert on it, what to do with it after the spell is done, how to dispose of it without harming my daughter since I'll be using her hair and nails, (I managed to get some without her knowing it).
Also I want to do something for my son to be prosperous and get more construction contracts, they just have a baby girl and he's the only one working right now, also he is self employed; and as my daughter he is completely against this religion too. I've tried to explain to them how good this is and how much it has help me.
I even showed them Ms. Cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book" which I own and explained them how the use of herbs are applied for different situations, that this is not evil, on the contrary, this religion is to help people through the natural resources the good God has given us (Natural Herbs, roots, etc.) But they don't hear of it.
I know you all are compassionate people who could perhaps help me out here, if possible? I'll be indebted to you for any advice. In advance I truly thank you. :?
Shery
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
Shery

Re: To help an skeptical

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:08 am

First of all, hoodoo is not a religion; it doesn't have worship traditions or churches of its own. It's practiced almost entirely by Christians -- though there are also non-Christians who practice. If you wish to reassure your children about the good that hoodoo can do, you might get a copy of Hoodoo Bible Magic: Sacred Secrets of Scriptural Sorcery. If the word "Hoodoo" frightens them, don't hand them the book -- quote from it instead. :)

Now, about work you can do yourself:

• Don't worry about getting your children to use the herbs and learn spell work. You do that part yourself, where you can be private.

• Suggest Psalms for them to pray.

• Bring them candles to light -- and they can even be ordinary-looking free-standing candles which you have prayed over and discreetly dressed with fragrant protective and prosperity-bringing oils.

• Offer to wash their floors and bring your own Very Special Cleaning Supplies.

• Cook sweet and spicy desserts for them with prosperity-bringing herbs like cinnamon and the others you will find in your copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. (And the Hoodoo Foods cookbook is very handy, too.)

Last and most important, your ideas about doll baby work:

Shery wrote:I was thinking using the doll baby I bought from LM over a year ago, but I'm not an expert on it, what to do with it after the spell is done, how to dispose of it without harming my daughter since I'll be using her hair and nails

That question is answered here:

And that's part of this enormous thread, where you will learn so much more:

Since your daughter's problems affect so much of her life, you may be working with that doll baby for months or years. It may be a long time before you even need to consider disposing of it.

Even after her luck has turned around, you may wish to keep working with the doll baby -- less intensely or less often, perhaps -- to keep her life humming along happily.

You can do money-drawing lodestone work for your son's family, too, and keep it in a nice box so you can close it when nervous people are around.

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: My family needs hoodoo help - but they're afraid of it

Unread postby Shery » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you so much Miss Michaele for your input, I'll check on all the posts and take it from there. As far as keeping the doll baby for my daughter a long time, I don't know how much longer I'll last here. I want to do the spell and as soon as I see some improvement on her, I'll have to dispose of it, in that way when I'm gone they (my children) won't find it and throw it away without knowing how is to be disposed of.
Shery

Protect toddler from visions

Unread postby Isolte » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:05 pm

I am very concerned about my two-year old daughter. She is very sensitive and I believe she is seeing spirits, which is really frightening her. I don't believe they are bad spirits, I can usually sense bad energies around me.
This morning, for example, we were laying in bed before sunrise and the room was dark. I saw her sit up, look at the wall, and immediately lay back down, pulling the covers all the way up above her head, as if trying to not see. She did not say a word. On another occasion, she was playing dress-up in my walk-in closet (with the light on and the door closed), then she suddenly ran out of there like the famous saying: "as if she had just seen a ghost".
What breaks my heart is that her father and I are divorced and share custody. Her father makes her sleep alone, I can't even imagine the terror she goes through. I anoint her nightly with my Lucky Mojo Rootworker's Special blend of Protection, Tranquility, Healing and Blessing. I also light a white protection candle when she is away. I am planning on beefing up cleansing and protection work in my home. Is there any other component I may be missing? I am mostly concerned for her when she is away, since she doesn't have anyone to comfort her when she is afraid.

Thank you in advance and I appreciate your advice!
Isolte

Re: Spells to Help Heal or Protect Parents Children or Relatives

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello, Isolte,

It could very well be that she is seeing spirits. I can't discredit this because, at this age, they are still close to the world.

However, as a Nurse, I am also advising you that at these ages, there are also visual tricks. Because their eyes are not fully developed, they cannot focus well. The result of that will be seeing shadows moving around. And forms of the shadows are also distorted. When they are not in the room alone, the figures stop nd become normal. This is because they are now focused on what has grabbed their attention (mainly you).
So, I don't believe that the Medical Profession has a cure for this.

But, if it will make things easier (and just in case she's seeing something real) I highly recommended the Tibetan Ghost Purging incense. It's WONDERFUL. And, if you read about it, you'll be extremely impressed: www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

Then, do the usual protection routines. Also, tell the spirit that it is scaring her. Usually when you do that, if they are benevolent, they will go away. Also, they don't like it when adults are aware of their presence. Usually, just the acknowledgment will make them go away.

I hope this helps

Please keep us posted
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Help Heal or Protect Parents Children or Relatives

Unread postby Isolte » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, you are always so helpful and wise!!!
Isolte

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 am.
Reason: test post

A mothers guiding light for her chikdren

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello everyone :) I hope I have posted this in the right forum thread.
In "The Art Of Hoodoo Candle Magic " book by Catherine And Mikhail Strabo there is a spell on page 44 outlining a beautiful spell for the protection of your children and family :)

I was wondering whether I could do this for a father and his children? I would like to give this to my male friend as a gift for Christmas whilst he is separated from his children in a nasty custody case :cry:

My question is do I need to change any if the herbs since he is not their mother but their father ? And if course I am not their mother? The spell calls for angelica root powder, motherwort and Althaea leaf. These are all protection herbs so it may need not be changed. I was just concerned whether it is strictly a spell a mother performs for her own family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Re: A mothers guiding light for her chikdren

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

Ethereal, that spell is on page 40 (Page 44 is the end of the Green Devil Money-Back Spell -- just in case anyone wants to read along :)).

Herb-magic.com recommends motherwort "for the magical protection of women and children; to bring peace to the home and family." You could use almost any other protective herb, but I wouldn't use anything sharp or hot, like blackberry thorns or red pepper.

You might consider marjoram, "to drive off those who would harm your family; to protect home or business from jinxes."
http://www.herb-magic.com/marjoram.html

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Thank you so much Ms. Michaele :) I will go with the marjoram for my male friend . I apologise for all my spelling errors in my original post :( I guess rushing a post during a 10 min work break does not help :)

There must be different prints of that book :(. My copy has that spell on page 44 ... On page 40 of my copy it has "Tying a man's ( or woman's) nature :?

Maybe I won't put page numbers in my posts again incase this adds confusion to anyone else reading them :)
Thank you once again for helping me
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Ethereal48

Spirits and babies

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 am

My newborn is only one month old. She sometimes suddenly cries out in her sleep as if she's having a nightmare and wakes up. Once in a while she also cries and shrieks in the middle of the night for hours. I know it's because she's having a stomach ache, but I can also feel that something/someone is bothering or teasing her..Like yesterday, I felt goosebumps and so did my mother when my daughter cried. I can see in her wandering eyes that something's wrong. So please help, what can I do to stop or prevent spirits from teasing and bothering my daughter?
Moonlightdream

Re: Spirits and babies

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:26 am

I would do the following
Get a reading from an AIRR worker
Cleanse the whole place of abode with chinese wash as you do pray the protection psalms and light a white candle in each room.
Place a square of camphor in each corner of the baby's room.
I am not sure if you can bathe your baby in herbal bath but you can ask during your reading.
Also consider a protective amulet like St Michael for the baby.

I am sure the worker will pinpoint the issue and give you suggestions.
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Ethereal48

That is VERY interesting -- has "Hoodoo Candle Magic" sold out its first printing already? But now we're wandering off topic.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Bless Heal Protect Babies Toddlers Children Teens

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:40 am

Yes Miss Michaele, this does appear to be a curly one :lol: If only you could see my copy :shock:

Angie
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Ethereal48

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 pm

BlakPrincessUK !!

GREAT Advice!! Thank you!!
Yes, I too would be a little apprehensive about the bath. I'd ask a Physician first.

Again, Thank you!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Hey, Ethereal48, your copy might be a collector's item some day! :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilmowwow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am

Hello,

I am interested in working some general peaceful home / family+ home protection, but especially geared toward my 2 year old and 3 month old. What are some things you could suggest? I see the peaceful home kit, I'm looking at doing maybe a jar spell. I'm especially interested to know who or what forces I can call on to lend some protection to my little ones. Normally I hear of saints, but any others? Thanks for any insights!
lilmowwow

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello lilmowwow,

Praying to your children's guardian angels is a beautiful way to protect little ones.

You can find Lucky Mojo's line of Guardian Angel products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-guardian-angel.html

Also, in the book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," there are recipes for mojo bags in there specifically designed to protect children:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilmowwow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 am

Hi Sister Jean!

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I will try doing this!
lilmowwow

Unread postby Beginner01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:53 pm

I am in desperate need of assistance! My family member just had a very dangerous and abusive man move in with her. She has a German sheppard that sometimes doesn't listen to basic cammands. The man will grab the German sheppard by its nose lift it off the ground and punch it in its head several times. He'll force the dog to dog fight with other dogs. I've seen him hit the dog with a bat several times. The neighbours all start to cry when they see what he does and everyone in the area is scared for our dogs.

Is there any type of protection spell I can do for this dog? I need the dog to either be taken out of the house or escape or for that disgusting human being to never come back to that address. Please reply with urgency! He just beat the dog again.
Beginner01

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Beginner01: Can you call Animal Control or a rescue organization? They can take the dog away. What he is doing is a CRIME, and what's more, people who hurt animals hurt people: it's a well known fact.

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/abuse_neglect/tips/cruelty_action.html?credit=web_id236922679

Also, maybe you should PM Miss Aida. She loves animals. She'll know what to do, I bet.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Beginner01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Thank you for your response. This man is a criminal. The reason I am scared to call is because he also abuses the woman and her children. He might think one of them called and the abuse may escalate for all of them. Even worse he wants to get another dog if his own. The dog pissed himself in fear literally. I was asking if maybe there might be away to do a seperatuon safely or have him sent back to jail.

But in the meantime I need some ritual I can do where the dog is concerned to ensure his safety.
Beginner01

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Try thehotline.org. They're the domestic abuse hotline, and they know all about how violence can escalate after being reported.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

Thank you for your sound advice.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I'm not a rootworker, but like many women, I have been there, and I don't like seeing animals harmed.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:41 am

The issue is someone else's animal and she is so abused she doesn't even know she's abused. She's even talking about giving the dog to him. The SPCA in the state we live in has already been involved but claims not to see any noticeable signs of abuse so the dog remains in the home. Everyone is too terrified of what this man does to humans to even intervene. Unless you guys have some sort of protection that can be done using hoodoo or the ability to remove the man from the home or remove the dog from the home than this dogs fate is practically sealed. It's sad because he's such a sweet dog that he even runs and cries when he sees cats
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Beginner01,

I just answered your post in another thread so hopefully that will help you. A protection spell for this entire family is a good idea, and hot footing this evil man is the right way to deal with him.

Please read my response to you. I hope it helps, and the best of luck to you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

You have blended animal abuse with child abuse in the same thread. Now, we are focusing on animal abuse on the wrong thread but I can't move it because it will cause inconsistencies.

If you have any other animal abuse questions, please go to the appropriate thread and ask.

Also, please limit your questions to once. I am seeing the same thing in different areas and including private messages to me. I don't mind trying to help people who are in need of preventing animal abuse (and it one of the very few questions that I allow via PM), but when you are asking me the same ting and then asking on the forum, that is when it borders on a board warning.

So, please be careful about double posting and sending PMs that are also being asked on the forum.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to protect my kids

Unread postby CheekyZauberin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:38 am

Recent events in my life have resulted in me needing some strong protection for my kids (and for myself).
Can I use the Fiery Wall kit even if I do not have 1 specific "evil person" in mind?
Is there a working that would be better for keeping us all, them especially, safe from multiple people and the situation itself?

Thank you.
xoxo
CheekyZauberin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello, CheekyZauberin

I love your screen name! My nickname for one of my beloved German Shepherds is "Cheeky Choo-cho" (Cheeky for short!).

Anyway, NO, you do not have to name any particular person. Protection is protection. However, Fiery Wall of Protection is exceptionally good against a particular person

Here are a vast array of protections spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Try seeing which ones you fell call you.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PreciousAngel96 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello I A grandmother of One! I have had my grandson the first couple months of his life! His mother snatched him away! How can I get him back or see him soon!!
PreciousAngel96

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am

Hello PreciousAngel96,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. Could you tell us a bit more about your situation? Are you fighting with the child's mother? If you give us a bit more detail we'll be able to help you better.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PreciousAngel96 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am

Well Now I am fighting with her! Not physical !
She had one child already before my grandson came along! The kids are 9 months apart! I helped raise both of the kids!
After my son was killed! And me believing she had a lot too do with his death! (Notsuretho)
She ended up pregnant again at the age of 21 with 3
She got upset with me because the new father is my Someone my son knew!
So she took my one and only Grandson out of hate and gave him away too Only God knows! And it's not fair!

Yes a whole mess! A big Nightmare!!
Torn And broken!
Please help !

And it so sad Because my son father plays a big part in this situation!
PreciousAngel96

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am

Hello PreciousAngel96,

I'm sorry you are hurting right now. The first thing that I would recommend is to do a honey jar for you and your grandson's mother, which you can read about here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Burn blue candles on top dressed with Peaceful Home oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

For more ideas, and to ask more questions on this topic, please visit this thread:

spells-for-child-custody-child-support-visitation-t21932.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends