Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Spiritual Inhabitants in or on Property

mimiso

Spells for Spiritual Inhabitants in or on Property

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 am

Hello All,

Thank you in advance for taking a look at this situation :)

This motel owner of a specific property is a total sweetheart, but the property/business doesn't have a good energy, and everytime his wife convinces him to sell it, it starts doing well for a short time, and he gets all of these other weird business ideas he'd like to do with it. They have so much debt and all these random expenses as well. Whenever I cleanse the place with chinese wash/lm herbs, it's okay for a bit, but it gets ridiculously rocky again. The Money 7 day vigil I burned, burned super smokey. They have a living space on the property as well,

is there anyway of detaching him from the property and compelling him to sell the place?

like lm cut & clear products, and compeling?

A lot of readers tell him he'll be very successful if he gets rid of the place, but he just can't seem to, and his poor wife and family has to suffer because of it.

Thank You in advance!!

mimiso

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Spiritual Inhabitants in or on Property

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 am

Well, first off I would definitely get a reading on this situation. I think it is particularly odd that the business does well, and then all the divination signs with the candle burning black. I would get a reading to see what is going on because I have a strong feeling there is something more than just its a bad investment. Seems so odd.

In any case, you may want to try burning a half green/half black candle to uncross their money situation. For this man, you need to do some wisdom, and clarity products to have him get a clear sense of what he is doing with this property. But obviously there is a reason why he is hanging on to it, and has accrued all of this debt. It could be due to his poor decisions or there can be a deeper reason.

I would cleanse the property again, and you may want to do an uncrossing kit on both of them if they are willing to do so, and then you need to put up some protection for them, their finances, and the property. Then you can follow up with some money drawing, and money stay with me.

If you want to separate him from the property you could use separation products, but he needs the wisdom, and clarity to do so to make the best decision.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you for your awesome advice Star. I'll be sure to have them get a reading soon, and continue to cleanse the place. When I had burnt a king solomon candle over the husbands name, the top of the glass was super black and sooty, but the bottom was super clear.

You're right, it is a combo of poor decisions and I feel like there's something deeper. When he's away from the property he's all up for selling it. but then, when is around it again, he's like i'm never going to sell it.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 pm

If you read here (LM's candle divination) using your description of the candle burn (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html), you will find that there is hidden troubles. But to identify exactly what is going on, starsnthesky7 recommendation for a reading is necessary; and definitely protect yourself.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 pm

I like the advice of Starsinthesky7 and jwmcclin and agree.
Here is something that might be helpful. This property is an attachment, a commitment, just like a home (or business) is and for so many people-- it is so hard to let go of-- the Albatross. It holds tight. So, you know what to do. The reading and the supplies (ditto) and something I ordered recently, I would not have thought I needed this in matters of a few things,-- but actually, I do; get some Croucible of Courage. I understand this Real Estate issue and it is more than a property to this person it is a matter of Peace of Mind and the ability to move forward, to walk forward and NOT LOOK BACK, and to have the Courage to do so!-- the profit/loss/extra money income or sole money income--the ability to weave straw from gold from "The inside" and maybe a push is needed and helpful.
There are other posts I know that you have read with regard to the Real Estate Kits and Saint Joseph; however, you are speaking of the property and the owner!
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
I hope this helps. Been there. Many folks have with Business, Investments and just plain Homes-- Especially in the last few years!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you all for the great advice! Thank you Triple! :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 am

Amazing advice Triplethreat... I LOVE it! Great post and I thank you for it!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

BAPPYBABY75

Unread post by BAPPYBABY75 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 am

Good Morning All-
I hope I am posting this in the right area but I could use a alittle help. And sorry if this seems a bit long. About 2 months ago I had to make a really quick move. The first place I found the place fell threw cause the landlord couldnt give me another week before I can provide her with the security deposit. I could wait any longer and I scrambled to find something else. I came upon another place in which was bigger than the first place I had chose.
Now keep in mind this is a two family home in which the other unit is vacant. I current live with my 2 children(expecting another in Aug) my mother and my father comes and goes. I would say we have made the place some what liveable but it still needs some work eg. painting. We also have to pay for all our utilities. And each time some one come to look at the other unit I do the walk threw for the landlord. In fact he says he will pay me if I get it rented and I get to choose who I would like to have living there as well. Alot of people look at the apartment but no one comes back to it. I almost as though the property is mines. Recently I had someone come out to add addition cable unit to my apartment and he over heard my mom and I talking, he then started giving us hints and tips about the area we were in and what to do about getting a mortage etc. I found this useful.
Something told me to look up the value of the house and to much of my surprise I saw the house has been up for sale since Dec. 2011. I found it strange because my mom and I were just saying all the things we could do if the house belong to us.
Now my biggest problem is that I know my credit is not great and I am the only income. However the feeling I get is that the house has chosen us to become it owners. I need some advise on where to start. I've seen real estate agents name and have the landlords name and address. What should I do to get this to be mines?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 am

Hi BappyBaby75,

While you go through the mundane actions of seeing your bank about mortgage possibilities and financing, getting the landlord and real estate agent into a honey jar could already help bend them in your direction. A ''Money VENTURES, BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SUCCESS'' or ''Influence Another's Mind FOR ANY GOOD PURPOSE'' Honey jar could be suited: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 31, 2012 10:43 am

"Money House Blessing" is another good choice when you need prosperity and friendliness to safeguard your home.

Whichever you choose, though, I think Influence products definitely have a place in your work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm

I am hoping I started this in the correct place.

My friend and his stbxwife split 20 months ago. From that time she's lived in their house, without making a mortgage payment etcetera. In ten days, the house and property will legally be all his.

A week ago we drove by the house and the bad mojo hits you at the road. There's always been some bad vibes out there, and over time they have gotten stronger, but this was really bad. Nothing like this before.

Not "like a curse", I know it is a curse.

The history of the property: The first owners lost it due to foreclosure. This couple, the property is being transferred due to foreclosure. A 25% portion is swamp, 70% is woods, a very small 5% piece is actually a yard and the house. Prior to the house being built there it was open land and is located about 1/4 mile from a very old cemetery that is largely neglected now.

As soon as we got to the property line before I could even see the house I was ready to tuck and run. That crushing feeling eased up once we got to the other side of the property and away, but the yuck and a healthy dose of fear have lingered.

1) How do I find out or figure out how the curse got there? I know the source is definitely the ex, but the how escapes me since I don't think she believes in or practices any kind of magic or religion at all.

2) Can I do it without going out there again?

3) He plans to go out there and start cleaning up the place. That scares me, I fear for him and am terrified what he may run into that soap and water can't make clean. I did do a fiery wall of protection this past weekend, for him, me and everyone around us. What do I do about the house and property? What do I use and in what order?

4) I know this may seem stupid to ask but should I try to find a rootworker to help with an exorcism?

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 pm

This place sounds like it has had the bad vibes for a long time not just starting with the ex-wife. Continual foreclosures and bank problems are a pretty good indications that something does not want whoever lives on the property to thrive or survive. Who knows what started the problem and you will probably never know so don't waste your time trying to figure it out. Instead I would focus on healing the place.

I once lived in a place where a child was accidently killed. I made peace with the spirit in the house and my family thrived. This is what I did:

1. I washed every inch of that house down with holy water, salt and a version of Chinese Floor Wash. I started in the back of the house and moved to the front of the house. Lots of workers have feelings about this but I am explaining how I did it and it worked.

2. Next I took three mason jars and placed 9 nails, 9 needles, pieces from a broken mirror that had been rinsed in holy water. I put the nails, needles, and mirror parts in each jar. Then I placed grave dirt taken respectfully from my ancestor who was a soldier in the Vietnam War and ask that they stand guard over my home and property. If you do not have grave dirt from a relative then I suggest that you get grave dirt from a soldier's grave and pay for it properly. See http://luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html -- and you can PM me for further details if you wish.

3. I buried the jars - one at the far right corner of my property, one at the far left corner of my property and one at the center back of my property. Why not all four corners, which is most traditional? Because in my case I felt that the odd number added power to the purpose of protection by the Holy Trinity.

4. I stood in the middle of my kitchen (center of the house) and prayed once I buried the jars. I prayed that God protect my home and that ArchangelMetatron put a wall of protection around my home. If you are an Archangel Michael devotee, then call on him.

5. This part is important - I acknowledged in my prayer that I knew there were other spirits who had claim to my home and property and because I was there to care for it and love it as much as they did that they needed to work with me. I promised not to take it away,only to co-habitat with them as long as it was in peace and good will. Any funny business and I would call a Priest.

6. The next spring I planted a rose bush, a lavender bush and a plant of mint in the yard to honor my agreement with the spirits of the property.

This is a powerful ward that I use in every place I have ever lived. I renew the jars every great once in awhile to make sure nothing has dug them up or they have not cracked because of temperature changes. I also burn Peaceful Home candles when I do the renewal of the jars.

I have known people to use goofer dust instead of grave dirt and to add their own urine to the jars. I would say do what it right for you.

I also keep a small lucky eye amulet in my window. I have had one break and there was a death in my family that same day but I took it as a warning so I would not be so surprised. I replaced it immediately and I have had no problems since.

I wish you the best in healing the property.

Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm

yes it can be and good advice from Flora. There are so many things you could do. Yes you can hire a member of AIRR to come out and clease the home and work. You could also work with the following products:

Wash the inside of the home with Chinese Wash
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Follow the instuctions on the page from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by Miss Catherine Yronwode.

Smoke the home with a bundle of White Sage while praying.

Work with Lucky Mojo Banishing products and a black candle. Write your petition on the candle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

Bless and train salt and lay it in the room corners:
http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html

Set blue lights with Money House Blessing in every room in the home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

Place Holy Water in every room or spray Peace Water in every room.

Dress each door from the front to the back and every door in the home with Peaceful Home Oil or Olive oil or Money House Blessing Oil.

Devil's Shoe Strings driven into the dirt around the home will protect it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html

Smoke documents relating to the property with Van Van Incense and anoint door knobs with Van Van Oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Thank you both.
I've sort of done property cleansing before. In the home I live in now. It's been an ongoing 'project' since it was just such a confused mess, but no real malice. This place is all about malice. I will admit that I have been putting together a 'plan' to cleanse the house and property. A good deal will rely on him and his willingness to let me do what needs to be done, before worse gets tempted.

In the meanwhile, I had an idea. Would it be beneficial to go up to the cemetery and clean it up? You know, since nobody really bothers would it be alright to go rake up the leaves and pick up some? Try to make nice with the spirits there. I don't expect anything from them, except peace. A good many of the residents are children though (it was a smallpox cemetery) and I'm concerned they'll follow me. I've been wanting to do it for years, just because it seems like the right thing to do.

I like the idea of the jars but it's a sizable parcel, would 1 every acre across be overkill?

Despite the history I still believe it's the ex. There had to have been some happiness and prosperity at some point, else the place wouldn't exist. And, namely because I always felt welcomed by the property when I went there prior to this whole mess erupting. Welcomed and at peace, whatever was out there wanted me there. Now, I don't know that I'd set foot without an army and an archangel flanking me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 pm

You asked if and how property can be cursed. Here are some ideas of how it can be done:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/c ... pells.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you ma'am!

Very interesting and helpful. Thank you!

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:42 am

Hi lilaputin,
Would it be beneficial to go up to the cemetery and clean it up? You know, since nobody really bothers would it be alright to go rake up the leaves and pick up some? Try to make nice with the spirits there. I don't expect anything from them, except peace. A good many of the residents are children though (it was a smallpox cemetery) and I'm concerned they'll follow me. I've been wanting to do it for years, just because it seems like the right thing to do.
Cleaning up grave sites is always a good idea, in my opinion. I've done it many times when visiting a cemetery and not even for people I knew...just cleaning up gave sites in general. You can do some protection work on yourself before you go to help keep any spirits from following you home. But most importantly, when you're cleaning up the grave sites, talk to the children like you would any living child...let them know what you're doing. If they want to follow you home, it's because they like the attention you're giving them. When you go bring something with you to leave for the children (a small, simple toy, etc). Clean up their grave site and leave a little token that should keep them happy where they are.

Good luck!
Sara Magnuson
#1600G

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 am

Hello everyone! I am a realtor in Africa. I was offered to sell a property, which if I do, the commission would secure me well. There's no exclusive real estate agreement for me (i.e. there are a lot of brokers working on it). It's been on the market for ages with no luck. The only ones who came very close to selling it were the owners and myself. I read the subforum, which is filled with great ideas except that in my case it's a) land, so I can't do the smoking or washing...etc. and b) the property itself requires travel for me to get to. On my last visit however, I did collect a decent amount of sand from it and brought it home.

My plan is:
1. To get a reading from an AIRR member to see if it is cursed (the owners were told that it was). I am in the process of getting a credit card for payment.
2. To work with an AIRR member to get the property to be sold BY ME.

Meanwhile, as I am waiting for the credit card, what can I do other than researching potential clients?

I have also placed a prayer's request with the Crystal Science League.

Is the sand that I got any good for working from a distance? If so, how can I use it? Or should I wait for my rootworker's advice?

Please keep in mind that it is key for it to be sold BY ME and to get my full commission.

Thank you in advance!

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:20 am

P.S. Because I don't get LM products shipped to me (a friend from the U.S. brings them for me), it won't be before 2 months that I have decent supplies. What I do have now from LM is: attraction sachets, clarity, love me and follow me boy oils. I am sure the last 2 are irrelevant to this situation but wanted to mention everything I have. I obviously can buy herbs locally until my supplies arrive.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 am

Hello Dofthenile,

Have you checked out the spells in this thread about selling property?:

spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-re ... 22064.html

You could try petitioning Saint Joseph as well, as many do who need to sell property:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Let us know if you have any questions!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dofthenile

Unread post by Dofthenile » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Thanks Sister Jean! Will check it out and come back if I have questions!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”