Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

TaurusGirl

Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 am

Happy New Year everyone!

I'd like recommendations on spell combinations to bring about an apology and a new beginning for an ex and myself - but a new beginning as platonic friends, only. Every spell I have ever worked on him has worked, quickly.

We have a very strong bond and I feel an incredible love for him, but after much reflection and spellwork I've realized this bond was only ever intended to be platonic. We have been through a LOT together, including some very serious lies on his part and some very serious anger in response on my part. At the moment, I have a honey/reconciliation jar going on him (which worked,) a breakup spell on him and his gf (which I think worked, but I think also 'broke' us up, causing a pause in our friendship,) and now extensive cleansing at home because of the fallout he and I had. During this time, what I realized is that I was angry about the lies, and that I still deeply missed him as a kind of platonic soulmate/friend. And he promised me to share the truth, and said he's gathering his thoughts and time to do so.

I'm thinking that I'd like to burn a new candle on the reconciliation jar, and perhaps add a new spell with a combination of compelling and talk to me products? Again, I want him to share the truth with me, and for us to rebuild a friendship based on our love and the truth. We love each other deeply, and both think of each other constantly. I've never felt anything like this before and neither has he - I know there's a strong connection here, and I know we both made mistakes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello, TaurusGirl ,

Your ideas are good

I would add healing spells for both of you to get over any pain that may have lingered on after the fallout.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You may also want to consider the Reconciliation spell kit also,

As far as an apology and truth, have you looked at the 6 pages on this thread? There is some very good advice here.

Wishing you the best with your spell work

Take care

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi, yes, I did indeed. The closest I could find was this bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... tml#p29326, which seems like it might be a bit harsh for what I'm trying to do. I agree re. Reconciliation, in fact I might light a new candle on my existing reconciliation honeyjar (which has worked beautifully with him) tonight. Healing sounds like a good idea, too. I also thought of maybe trying this - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html- because at this point, it's a matter of him making good on his promise to come clean on a few other things. He said he will, in person, when he's ready..... thanks again for your thoughts!

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:31 pm

An update on my work. I have complete another thorough spiritual cleansing of my home (baths, sage, Chinese floor wash, etc.) I'm the process, I realized I had stored my reconciliation honey jar in the closet around the same time I ordered the breakup candle on him and his GF. Duh! I took the reconciliation jar out and lit a new candle, with reconciliation oil. I apologized and remembered a dream in which my grandmother came to me and promised help on this, so I prayed to her as well. I also ordered the compelling spell kit because this involves a promise he made me. My mistake? Forgetting past work that went a long way towards reconciliation. The breakup candle was far-reaching:.. I realized I want him only as a friend and he went on a 'break' from me. My sister and my parents had a huge blow-put too. Hence all the cleansing... My spells are always effective but sometimes too much so. Now I just hope the reconciliation 'reactivates' and we rebuild a friendship. I also have a tarot reading with someone whose husband works w my target on Sunday.

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:05 pm

My situation is complicated.
I know my lover has been having an affair with a co-worker. He does not know I know. But I did the unthinkable and broke into his phone.
She is his HR person and he is a high level executive.

My desire is for him to come clean to me and for her to sing like a canary to someone at work and blow their whole affair. I could careless if both or one gets fired even if it is him. I am angry, hurt and admittedly vengeful.

I saw a spell that involved parrot feathers in this thread:
"I would get the purple candle, and dress it with commanding oil. Get the parrot feather and wrap a photo of the person around the parrot feather and/or their personal concern. On the back of the photo or name paper write their name 9 times and cross it with speak your lies.

Now I would put that under the candle, and then state something like " I command john doe to speak his lies or he shall not find rest or peace until he does." Something like that.:

I have skull candles, figural candles, and pretty much every color candle in the book. I have deers tongue, calumus, licorice root, and other various herbs.
I have LM - I dominate my man, essence of bend over, control, stay with me, and come to me oils.

I feel like this is two seperate spells one to make him tell me the truth and the other to make her tongue loose.
I feel confident that his should include a blue or purple skull dressed with herbs and commanding oils with a petition paper that he will only be able to speak the truth to me. I also have his hairs, worn clothing, semen and other fluids.

But what is hte best bet to have her share her indiscretions and share what they have been doing? She is aware of me it seems.
Is the spell above the best? Or is there something stronger I should use to make her tongue wag and have her blab and start gossiping?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello, TaurusGirl

Let's see what happens

Only time will tell

Keep us posted on this, please

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello, LaceyK

Your spells are perfect and you can do the same to her!

EXCEPT I don't like the Blue candle. I would go with white for truth

Thanks for sharing your FABULOUS spells with us!

Good luck

Take care

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Thank you! I will make that change!
These were wonderful spells found in this thread. Thank you for having such a wonderful forum.

I will post updates so others can see how it worked out :)

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi friends!

So, I did a lot of spiritual work towards my goal. I ordered a compelling spell from LM (have not had a chance to use it,) and left offerings to my dead grandmother and brother. Both answered my petition. This was preceded by reconciliation work and breakup work on my ex and the woman I believed to be his girlfriend. Hold that thought, because there never was a girlfriend.

Long long long story short - within days of petitioning my ancestors, it came to my attention that my ex lied about his name (first and last), birthday, address, job title, AND marital status. This is in NYC, a metropolitan area with millions of people - and I found the ‘real’ him, within days. If that isn’t a miracle, IDK what is.

I didn’t know he was married, he told me he was divorced. I called his wife, told her everything and begged her forgiveness. She thanked me, said she has her suspicions, and wants to meet. - I said sure.

His stupid ass immediately started texting asking to talk to me, and I just forwarded the texts to his wife. Magic and hoodoo are absolutely real, and will work. My goal was the truth, and a breakup if it was justified in God’s eyes. And clearly my ancestors delivered. .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello, TaurusGirl ,

OH MY GOD!!!

You are awesome!!!

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:13 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. My next (possible) move is to do a divorce spell, but IDK if I care enough to do it! The moment I learned the truth, all of my love for him disappeared and I worried only about his wife. I want him to pay- but his wife sounds ready to leave hi anyways, and like she’s gonna make his life hell if they stay married. So my work may just be done here - haven’t decided yet on a divorce spell.

TaurusGirl

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:37 am

His wife and I met for over two hours today. She's very grateful that I came forward - she believed me from the moment I called, and said he didn't deny a single thing. She's been waiting for the right moment to leave him - even saving money every month and just watching him, waiting for the right time to divorce. She said 'the moment you called, I just knew. My hair stood up on end and I knew.' He admitted everything. She was like 'I can promise you this, from here on out I will make his life a living hell.' She was very kind and sweet, and it couldn't have gone better.

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Hello all. How are you?

I have an issue that I do not know if someone can help me with. My situation is.....

Last year sometime, I believe it was in August I was at an old friend house with my ex and his family. The person house we were at was my ex boyfriend who I am now pregnant for (working on things with him), his cousin cousin in law. Sorry if that sounds weird.
We always use to go over there on weekends to hang out.

One night a group of us went over to an ex friend of mine house -- and this one particular night we took my son with us, who is a baby. It was getting late and he was getting tired so she told me to put him in her bed in her room. I stayed with him until he feel asleep. Then I closed the door because with all the noise from the music and people he wouldn't have fallen to sleep.

Her son who is a teenager also went in the room to get something. When I got home she texted me saying $100 was missing from her purse which honestly I have no idea what happened to it because I am not a person to touch anything from anyone without asking. My ex and one of his cousins were defending me because they know that isn't the kind of person I am.

She thinks it is me that took it and ever since every time i think about it I get so upset because I hate negativity of such with my name in it. I do not know if it was her son or someone else that took it. Also if she misplaced it and blaming me. Since then it has been bothering me because for something so horrible to be attached to my name isn't a good feeling at all. And now that I am pregnant it is back on my mind. Also with me about to get him back, I want to be able to clear my name from anyone that has any kind of doubt about me about the situation.

This isn't a good feeling at all. I just want my name to be clear. Is there anything I can do to reveal the truth about this situation so I can clear my name once and for all and bring the truth to the light?

Thank you for your time and help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 am

Hello Always_Hopeful1,

I'm sorry this happened and that you're hurting. I moved your post over to this thread about finding out the truth and forcing apologies, and if you scroll up through the pages of this thread you'll find lots of ideas for spellwork. If you have questions after that feel free to let us know. Also, here is a FANTASTIC spell to force someone to apologize (you could try using it on your friend):

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... tml#p29326

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:03 pm

I’m wondering if I can do a spell to compel someone I was dating to tell me his true intentions and feelings for me? Id also like him to spill his guts and tel me the truth about what he’s been doing while I’ve been away (with other women) i have reason to believe that he was feeding me lines and betraying my trust. And I don’t want to continue working on someone who may be a narcissist or a lying womanizer.
I’ve already done work on this person and I don’t think it’s been long enough to manifest ( 1 month). I basically went to know the truth otherwise I’d like to begin a cut and clear.

I figured an alteration of the black skull candle truth commanding spell mentioned on this thread. I’m just not sure of the specifics.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

You can always use Love Me products to get someone to share their feelings of love, but I get the impression you're going for something more coercive. Here is a great spell that Miss Cat shared that can force someone to give an apology; you could probably tweak it for your needs:

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:32 am

Wow that looks like an amazing spell. I wonder if I can just add some love herbs to that so he would also talk about his lovey feelings of he ever had or didnt have them?

Thank You sister Jean!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Olivialeigh,

Well, it is not exactly a love spell and i would not personally want that kind of love, but feel free to try the combination. Let us know what happens!
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Did I miss the spell for someone to feel remorse? I want an apology, but it means nothing without him feeling remorse.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am

Yes, AStarIsBorn, you missed it. Once again, here is the link:

Read all the way to the bottom.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:15 pm

So sorry about that. Thank you.

ETA: I found it. I can be on here for hours at at time and my brain turns to mush. Thank you for the direction.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”