Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Subhuti33
Newly Registered

Re: Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread post by Subhuti33 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:33 pm

I recently went through a very hard breakup from a long term relationship. The situation seemed rather hopeless and I was very heart broken, as I had lost the love of my life as well as my best friend. Not knowing where else to turn, I went to Conjureman Ali for help. During the initial reading he was very upfront and honest about my situation and the role that I played in the circumstance at that time. He was also dead accurate. However, he was also very compassionate in letting me know that there was still hope for happiness between the two of us, and he offered me his help.

At the very start Conjureman Ali told me very precisely what he could do to help me and how, and what I could expect as a result. His assessment was very positive, so needless to say I jumped at the opportunity. Over the course of about 30 days he performed a reconciliation working on my behalf and to make a long story short, not only did everything happen just as he said it would, but it happened far quicker than I would have dared hope. If you listen to the episode of the lucky mojo hoodoo rootwork hour from 7/24/16, the client that Conjureman Ali is referring to is me, and I can vouch for the complete success of the case 100%.

Within days of Conjureman Ali completing the working not only was I reunited with my woman, we are now happily engaged to be married. Conjureman Ali is without doubt a very powerful worker, I would not hesitate an instant to recommend him to anyone in a similar situation. Thank you so much Conjureman Ali, words are not enough to express how deeply grateful I am for your help.

Mk123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mk123 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:25 am

I also want to thank conjureman Ali. Mr Ali recently completed a working on my behalf and I can't wait for the results to manifest. I would like to say that conjureman Ali was extremely helpful and patient with me. There is something extremely calming and peaceful about him as I would instantly feel better whenever I would receive an email from him. Thank you so much Mr Ali for helping me out. I wish more and more people would ask you for help. May God always bless you. You are amazing.

Nycrab111
Forum Member

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:49 am

I have been emailing CMA but I did not receive any response from him. I've made a payment about two weeks ago and send him four emails.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 pm

To nycrab111,

If you followed ConjureMan Ali's instructions and waited FIVE DAYS for a reply, but got none, then tried to contact him THREE TIMES (one day apart for three days is sufficient), i advise you to IMMEDIATELY file an AIRR Ombudsman Report. Now. Do not wait. You paid. You waited out the FIVE DAYS, your money was not returned, and you got no reading. You made THREE ATTEMPTS at contact. That is ALL that you are asked to do.

Please do not post here, do not call the Lucky Mojo Shop, do not call me, and do not ask for us to reach out on your behalf. We cannot help you because we do not know your real names or the transaction details. Please tell all of that to the Ombudsman in private. He will see to it that you get your reading or a refund ASAP.

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at His disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to family matters. He will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================
catherine yronwode

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

I just noticed that ConjueMan's page at AIRR says he is not booking appointments at this time. Is he okay?
coastwitch

Msmoody
Forum Member

Unread post by Msmoody » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi
I ordered a reading in February of 2017 I'm still waiting on it pls check your emails

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello Msmoody,

If you have attempted to contact Conjureman Ali three times and haven't had a response, please scroll up to the post where Miss Cat explains how to contact the ombudsman.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Msmoody
Forum Member

Unread post by Msmoody » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks for responding I did not contact him three time but I sent him a second email today
IL wait till next week before contacting ombudsman

serenity786
Forum Member

Unread post by serenity786 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Testimonial for conjureman ali.

I feel he is a really nice guy but he has taken out more than i feel he can handle. I hired him as a rootworker and had to get the airr ombudsman involved to even get the work done. I got a final reading which wasnt really insightful and had no time frame on it just that it would require patience. I sent several emails to follow up after the work was completed and i had paid in full but never got a reply. I never got pictures of the work and i feel the work has failed. Its been 4 months and besides slight movement nothing else has occured. I read on his website that he adjust his work based on what needs to be done but he doesnt communicate and I am sure my testimonial will probably be removed from this site but its an honest testimonial. He is a nice guy i feel that. I also feel that he has the abilities but he is just busy so if you need someone to answer your emails or to follow up and give you guidance i would go with someone else from AIRR.

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 pm

I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali a few weeks ago and suggested a bath, with lavander, rue milk and honey.. Can you please give me the instructions on it again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 am

Hello Blackbeauty83,

You would need to contact Conjureman Ali directly to receive those instructions; we don't have them here.

Take care.

Dofthenile
Forum Member

Unread post by Dofthenile » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:45 am

Hello Conjureman Ali! THANK YOU in advance for guiding me to make the right booking. I am primarily interested in bettering my financial freedom. There are 2 opportunities that have been presenting themselves for years but never actualized. I am interested in knowing if one of them is meant to be. If not, I am interested in knowing what route to take to secure myself financially.

That said, please let me know which option is best:
1) regular reading into the situation;
2) YES or no reading followed by a more in depth reading in case the answer is yes indeed it can be actualized?
3) geomancy reading for the year to come (I must admit that I am just including this because somehow I feel it's relevant in origin to my being Arab lol)
4) other recommendations. Please specify.

Thank you so very much for your guidance!
D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

Hello Dofthenile,

You should contact Conjureman Ali directly with these questions; I doubt he will see him on here.

cornishninja
Forum Member

Unread post by cornishninja » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi,

I need a spirit trap made. I've tried contacting Conjureman Ali 10 days ago, with payment for a divination reading with a view to paying him to create a spirit trap but he hasn't responded at all. It's an urgent matter which must be dealt with ASAP. Is there a rootworker/spirit worker who can create a very effective spirit trap for me quickly and affordably?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:37 pm

cornishninja --

When i went to ConjureMan Ali's page at AIRR, it said he was not available for private readings at this time.

See: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali

However, if you wish to connect with him, he is the co-host of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and you can sign up for a reading and rootwork advice from him by going to the thread for the upcoming week's show, here:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

If you are interested in learning how to make a spirit trap or in buying spiritual supplies from Lucky Mojo, you can post in this thread:

Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit
forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-summon-or-work-with-a-spirit-t16945.html

A simple blue bottle spell may be all you need, and if the need is as urgent as you say, that may be the way to go for now.
catherine yronwode

misunderst0od
Newly Registered

Unread post by misunderst0od » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I am dealing with a heartbreak and currently doing rootwork to reconcile with my ex lover who is EXTRMEMELY HARD HEADED and proudful. He is a Leo. He is the epitome of what they represent. Regardless, I love him. Been together for 6.5 years. He broke up with me 3 months ago. I know patience is key. Its really hard for me and im sure anyone. I am trying but everyday is a struggle.

I have been to numerous spell casters.

I wanted to know if anyone knows if Conjureman Ali is the real deal. He seems amazing, and such a sweet person. Has anyone had any good success with him when it deals with him agreeing to accept your case? Advice would be great!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello, misunderst0od --

As you can read in this thread of testimonials, many people enjoy working with and getting readings from ConjureMan Ali. He is definitely "the real deal." He has been my radio show co-host for years, and i think he is a fine reader and worker.

However, if you go ConjureMan Ali's page at AIRR, it states that he is not available for private readings at this time.

See: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali

However, if you wish to connect with him, he is the co-host of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and you can sign up for a reading and rootwork advice from him by going to the thread for the upcoming week's show, here:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”