Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers

RevJames
Re: Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey Shutter -

I've read a lot of various Psalm translations as well and find they all work well as long as you pray with faith and its the correct psalm for that purpose, some bibles like the douay-rheims verison seems to have different psalms in a few places.
I personally like the "thee", "thy", "thou"'s so I stick with and always fall back to KJV usually rather than more "modern" translations (for some reason its easier for me to memorize!). Others may have more input so wait to see what they have to say!

Though pray with faith and you should be ok. Good luck!
Matthew 17:20

Shutter

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:51 am

That's what I figured, but doesn't hurt to ask! Thanks!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 am

Great advice from RevJames!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

selenitepower

Attract New Love - Psalm

Unread post by selenitepower » Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am

I am new to the forum and candle magick.

I have been trying to attract a loving relationship through affirmations and sometimes it has worked but the guys that become interested don't usually take the relationship far and are just happy to flirt and talk to me.

I have started to write a petition with the qualities I am looking for in a partner and relationship.

I will share some of the lines from it to see if the way I am writing is correct?

I am in a loving steady relationship with a handsome man. I am pursued for a relationship by my boyfriend. I have an amazing sex life with my boyfriend.

Do I write the petition this way? I basically desire to draw someone I am mutually attracted to, he pursues me for a relationship and for me the sexual aspect of the relationship has to be fulfilling for me. I desire someone loyal, caring, loving and a private type of man that will be my emotional support. How do I put this in the petition?

I will be using pink and red candles, I will write my petition on parchment paper and place underneath the candles. I will try to keep the candles lit as much as I can but I go to work so I cant leave them burning in the house all day.

Please can someone advise me which Psalm would be good for me to recite too and oils to use. If someone has had any success please share with me. I am only looking for new love as I am not interested in trying to influence someone/an ex or anything like that. I only desire someone to enter my life that is good for me and has the qualities I desire.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 8:40 am

Hello, selenitepower --

The grammatical form in which you are writing the petition -- "I am in a loving steady relationship with a handsome man" -- as an accomplished fact, is definitely popular in some circles and recommended by some teachers.

It is not my way. I was taught to write, and find it more to my personal style, to write commands: May the loving steady handsome man i desire come to me swiftly, ardently, and in full clarity and may we have sex and marry and live the rest of our lives together, Amen!" I am a Taurus, so marriage is always the end-point of my love-plans. Your mileage may vary.

I would not put in the part about being "pursued for a relationship by my boyfriend" because you earlier secified "a handsome man" and now it sounds like you want both a a steady man and a pursuing boyfriend, which is a stuation that i personally would find awkward. Of course, if you do want two, then state it as such.

As for a Psalm, i like Psalms 45 for mating.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”