Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
LuxVeritasDeusCC
Forum Member

Re: Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 am

Hard to say. The reversible was for both reversing and to measure if my chakra are blocked. I'll be doing my blockbuster in sessions when I wake. I'll update it at the blockbuster forum.

Nina
Forum Member

Unread post by Nina » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 am

how do you dispose a road opener candle which is aimed to open the road for love to find a new relation and the petition paper?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello, Nina,

All your answers are here:

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:22 am

Does anyone have a simple and discreet spell I could work discreetly along with my unlabeled and dressed Road Opener vigil candle? I now live with my partner and cannot run a full spell kit without him knowing. Please advise. Thank you.

Reason: Triple postnig. Board warning given

MysticTieya
Forum Member

Unread post by MysticTieya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 am

I did a road opener spell involving love, money, and general positivity in my life.

I think I put too many herbs in the candle which made the flame burn around the glass. First the top part completely broke off, then the glass cracked noticeably two other times.
I am being careful so I don't burn my house down. LOL

Would I screw up my spell if I remove some of the herbs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello, MysticTieya ,

Honestly, I wouldn't mess with that candle anymore

It looks like a fire hazard already.

If it were me, I'd get rid of it.

Also, you would be better off with Lucky Mojo's road opener candle. It is already prepared properly

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care

Winter_star
Forum Member

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:29 am

I ordered a road opener candle from lucky mojo. I ordered it to kind of in general open my road for me because I feel like it's time for a change and I want more adventures- and literally want to hit the open road in my van and travel around and so what I want along with that is courage and luck and good experiences. I am a Sagittarius and have a gypsy heart so often moving around the country works well for me and everything falls into place, but this time I am feeling held back a bit and I thought the road opener would help my heart and soul become more in alignment and clear out any obstacles. But the road opener candle has burned in a way that there is a big melted pool of wax leaving only a tiny bit of wick and the flame is small, it often goes out- get's drowned by the wax-- should I pour out the excess wax to keep it burning? or is this some sort of indication?. Maybe I need to be more specific and do a petition paper along with it...?It is taking a long time to burn.
I also have a honey jar going for a man I fell in love with, he has been a close friend but has recently drifted away from me--I have questions about that which I will post in another forum.
Could the energy of the honey jar affect the road opener? The honey jar is for someone that I have had a reading done and if we get together it will be months from now--I thought in the meantime I would leave - have my experiences, give him time to grow and do whatever he needs to do in order to be ready for relationship...but maybe the energy of the honey jar is a block because this situation with this person has messed up my emotions..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 am

Hello Winter_star,

There is no reason that the honey jar would affect the Road Opener candle, so don't worry about that.

With the Road Opener candle, it could be that there was just too much oil or herbs in there. A trick you can do is take a paper towel and roll it up tight so you have a long "stick" of paper towel, then carefully put that into the pool of wax so it soaks up some of the liquid wax. That should absorb just enough where the wick can stop drowning and burn properly.

Good luck with your plans!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Winter_star
Forum Member

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 am

Awesome! Thank you- yeah looking at it I think I am going to have to use a tool to shape the wax so it stops pooling, like maybe try to create a mound on top and it sounds like it's ok to do that- it's just the way it has burned down and now whenever I light it, it gets a pool of wax and herbs and sparkles.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 am

Hello Winter_star,

It's OK to help your candles burn correctly, lots of people do that. But try the paper towel trick, it should help.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

emu81684
Forum Member
Opening With a Road Opener?

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Hello All!

I was hoping for some quick advice, and who better to ask than the wonderful people here who have always helped me in the past?

I've just recently begun a "relationship" with someone new. I use the quotations because it is so new there isn't a way to classify it yet. We just met and have only talked a couple of times. But, like most relationships of any kind nowadays, this too began online. I'm not looking for anything from him right now except attention. I wanted to burn one (or a couple) Attraction Vigils later on down the line for that purpose, but I figured I should start with a Road Opener. I mean, you don't decorate the house without sweeping it clean, right?

My plan is to burn a Road Opener first, clear those pesky bugs out of the way, then follow it up with the Attraction Vigil for the attention I want. Seeing as I've never worked with an RO vigil before, I was wondering if this is a wise way to use it? Any help would be great. I'm sadly lacking when it comes to obstacle clearing hoodoo.

Thank you so much and bless!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:47 am

emu1684,

Road opener would be used to clear any blocks and open the path to success. You may use it in this manner and also light a come to me or attraction candle at the same time so the path will be open and attract him to it. Come to me, follow me boy and look me over products are all great to get a man to give you attention, try wearing the oils when talking and meeting with him.

Come to met: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Follow me boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Look me over: http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Thanks JayDee, that's helpful! :)

I don't want to use anything too geared towards love right now because, like I said, we barely know each other. The bit I know about him now is great, he's sweet and funny, but I'd like to get to know him better before I do anything like that. I want to know if he has a secret pair of devil horns or something before I do love work. lol.

A downside to this whole ordeal is he actually lives out of my state, on the west coast where I used to be, so meeting in person isn't practical right now, but we do email and talk on social media. I'm hoping to convince him to be a penpal at some point so I can send letters or trinkets laced with tricks, but in the meantime, you wouldn't happen to know how I could lay tricks at a distance now, would you? Electronic communication is both so easy, and so hard some times. :)

Thanks again!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:02 pm

emu81684,

You are posting in the ROAD OPENER VIGIL CANDLE thread.

If you do NOT want to use a Road Opener candle, i suugest you go to a different area of the forum, for instancem, one about general love topics, and find a thread in which you ask questions.

I will answer you here, but you are now off-topic.

Attraction would be a good start look me over as well to keep his interest as they are not hard love work items. I would use candles to increase communication and to keep him talking with you. You can use a skull candle and talk to it, pink is a good choice for romance. You can also print a photo of him, make it a clear one where you can see the eyes. Dress it with oil, write his name on it with bday on back. Talk to the photo and take a cigar and puff the smoke into its face as you tell him what to think and do from his mind frame: call jane doe, text jane doe. Good way to influence his thoughts. LM sells a product that is good to influence a person as well.

Influence: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”