Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Marciemarie92

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi guys! Marcie again! I read through the forum and can't quite find what I'm about to ask if it has been asked I do apologize but I burned a skull candle and the first three night it was even and high flame but lastnight the whole back half melted into a huge stream of wax leaving he front of the skull. Any idea what this means?

fatima987

Unread post by fatima987 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:50 am

Regarding the skull candle work,it's been almost four weeks in, I'm not obsessed with my spell or anything or even doubt it but I didn't hear from him much. I mean is it possible people usually have a more distance for a bit trying to combat the thoughts and all? Plus the person is pretty busy so

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:39 am

Hello, fatima987,

In my experience, there is either some movement or there is none. I do not often see a lengthy resistance and then sudden compliance, nor does a person's business with other ventures interfere much -- if the spell is going to be effective.

Remember that rootwork, just like medical doctoring, or hiring a lawyer in court, is not always going to achieve the desired results. In my experience, if three weeks goes by with no movement at all, and time is important, i would start a second type of spell and work them at the same time. After three months, i would consider the work unsuccessful -- unless, of course, i had previously made vow to work for a longer time period.
catherine yronwode

fatima987

Unread post by fatima987 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:15 am

I'm thinking to start a new ritual. Specifically come to me spell on a red candle! I didn't see much movement with this one or I'll do another skull candle ritual, in my previous ritual I think there was some negativity!

saralou16

Unread post by saralou16 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:29 pm

I have a question on skull candles? would it be ideal to use a white one to influence the mind of the board panel for a promotion at work? I guess my question is can I use just one candle or would it be multiple candles since its about 4 people on the board.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello saralou16,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread. To answer your question, you would want to burn one skull candle per board member, and white candles would be suitable. You can find them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

saralou16

Unread post by saralou16 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:25 pm

What would I anoint them with and for how long do I burn them?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, saralou16,

In the 41 pages of this thread , your question has been asked and answered almost 100 times.

Please read the thread first. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

Take care

tribaby789

Unread post by tribaby789 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello,

Ok here is the story I have done the white skull influence candle to get someone to move away without incidence and I am wanting to try again.
Here is my problem. I only have a black skull candle and need to get this going because the girl is really starting trouble and just needs to move and let the others be or she will pull them down with her partying and such.

So here are my questions. No offense to anyone before I ask

1. Since the girl I am trying to get to move is of color can I use the black skull? ( I know sometimes the molasses was used or brown paper for this in honey jars).

2. I had sucess in naming the skull after the mom and using it to influence the mom to move. Can I do this with the black skull candle ? or should I name it after the girl and just put it in her head to "move on from the group"?

3. I didn't even have to burn the other candle for it to take effect. I perpared and was going to light it during waning moon. For this one, I don't have privacy at work or home to burn the candle at night. As luck would have it, my hubby is going away with my little one at the end of Feb for 3-4 days, is it ok if I just do the work then eventhough it is a waxing moon?

Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Hello, Tribaby

I will answer each question after the question

1. Since the girl I am trying to get to move is of color can I use the black skull? ( I know sometimes the molasses was used or brown paper for this in honey jars). --It wouldn't matter what her skin colour is, it is the color symbolism of the spell. So, it would be black anyway.

2. I had success in naming the skull after the mom and using it to influence the mom to move. Can I do this with the black skull candle ? or should I name it after the girl and just put it in her head to "move on from the group"?-Use it to move her away

3. I didn't even have to burn the other candle for it to take effect. I prepared and was going to light it during waning moon. For this one, I don't have privacy at work or home to burn the candle at night. As luck would have it, my hubby is going away with my little one at the end of Feb for 3-4 days, is it ok if I just do the work then even though it is a waxing moon?-This is double posting and this is against the forum rules. I had already answered this question somewhere else

tribaby789

Unread post by tribaby789 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 am

Thank you miss Aida. Below when you say move her away, do you mean do it on the mom or just move the kid from the group. I am thinking you mean move her away by influencing the mom?

2. I had success in naming the skull after the mom and using it to influence the mom to move. Can I do this with the black skull candle ? or should I name it after the girl and just put it in her head to "move on from the group"?-Use it to move her away

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:29 am

Hello tribaby789,

My guess would be is sounds like Miss Aida is referring to the mom.

Take care.

tribaby789

Unread post by tribaby789 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Ok thanks so much!

VanillaAbound

Unread post by VanillaAbound » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi,

I did try find my answer on the forum to no avail (am I blind?)
Is it okay to use a skull candle ceramic holder if you still use the personal concerns etc and only use it for the one person?
I'm not sure if anyone else has tried this but it seems to be working for me, I thought I'd just get an opinion from those more learned than me.

:)

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello,

I am new to the forum and have found a lot of information. My question is can I use a green skull candle to attract money from multiple and unknown places or sources, lottery, jobs, etc...I want to keep money flowing in the home. Not sure if I’m making any sense. Any help is greatly appreciated. :) :)

TEK

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello TEK,

Yes, I think you could use a skull candle that way. I would recommend working it in way that you are targeting peoples minds and thoughts to send you money. Skulls candles are more traditionally used to influence peoples thoughts and emotions. You might check out the section on the forums about money work (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-busi ... g-f36.html).

Peace~

Nathen

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello VanillaAbound,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by a skull candle ceramic holder?

VanillaAbound

Unread post by VanillaAbound » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Sorry I should of been more clear. My target purchased and touched a ceramic skull which holds small candles. I’ve been using homemade candles with my LM oils with it plus the personal concerns. For all intents and purposes could this be just like a skull candle itself?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 am

Hello VanillaAbound,

While I don't think there is any substitute for a skull candle, this sounds like a pretty nifty way to work. And if it has been working for you, all the more power to you!

Take care.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

natstein....

Thank you so much. I am not sure if I am using the reply correctly. I am hoping that you receive this response. Also, I wanted to ask I am recently burning the black skull candle and as it burned down to back of the head, it begin to obtain a thin split all the way down and wax of course runs down off the glass coaster. Should I be concerned? I still have a significant amount left of the skull to burn. Am I suppose to burn the entire candle down until it burn out like I would the any other candles?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:58 am

Hello TEK,

Yes, you should burn the candle until it goes out on its own. And if you're concerned about the way it burned and want to interpret the wax left behind, check out these pages (we don't interpret candles on this forum):

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Take care.

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:30 am

Thank you Sister Jean...

I think I was just concerned about the thin slit in the back of the head all the way down. I didn’t know if I should be concerned or just keep it going. Just out of curiosity is it mandatory to interpret wax?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 pm

TEK,

It is not mandatory to read or divine wax. Many people do, and some do not. Working with the candle will change it, letting it burn untouched may render it more fit for divination.
catherine yronwode

TEK

Unread post by TEK » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 am

I appreciate all the help from the forum.

Question, I am in process to work on Green Skull candle for prosperity..money attraction and job promotion etc...would it be ok to use one candle for all known and unknown sources.?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello TEK,

Yes you can do that, but remember like natstein said skull candles are used to influence people's mind, so to use a green skull candle for money you'd petition to influence people to give you more money:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t151 ... ml#p381795

Take care.

breathless575

Unread post by breathless575 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:16 am

I am wondering how to get a relative to move to another state. It is obvious that he would be happy there, as it is where his other family members live. He is unhappy he is not with them and takes his anger and frustration out on those he does see regularly. He is not someone we can talk to or reason with. We would like to see him move, not only for our peace and happiness, but also for his. I think a skull candle to get inside his head, with controlling oil. What do you think?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am

Hello breathless575,

I think a skull candle would be a great idea. I moved your post over to the skull candle thread so you can read all about them.

Good luck!

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have been doing some of my own spells. I would like to know if a low candle flame on a skull candle is something to be to concerned about. Or is it still doing its job with working with the mind / my intention. I'm using it on my ex's best friend. The one i used on my ex burned fine a few weeks ago. Also should I burn them regularly? I'm really missing my ex and want to try everything to get him back.

Thank you for listening

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:39 am

Hello Mark777,

For now, I would just let the candle do its thing and burn down. If the wick seems like it's drowning, roll up a paper towel tightly so you have a long "stick" of paper towel, then carefully dip the tip of it into the wax pool (do this while the flame is out, but the wax is still hot). The paper towel should soak up just enough wax when you pull it out that the wick will burn better.

And yes, I would recommend burning the skull candle regularly, be it a little every day, a little three times a week or whatever feels right.

Take care.

rosalindae11

Unread post by rosalindae11 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi i have been using the red skull candle several times at first only the whole face would remain untouched. Now only half of the face on the candle remain untouched. Does anyone know what does that mean?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Hello rosalindae11,

We don't interpret candles on this forum, but you'll find a lot of info if you scroll up through this thread and also check out this page:

Take care.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 am

First I wanted to say thank you to Lucky Mojo for making quality candles, I’ve ordered red skull candles from lucky mojo on numerous occasions and they have always given remarkable results. Skull candles are definitely my favourite candles spells to do! Anyways I have a question, I am just curious if it’s ok to use knot weed on a red skull candle or if anyone else has tried using knot weed on skull candles as I’ve read it’s for binding.
I’m planning to do a red skull candle on my target with a petition for him to be unable to resist me and desire me, finding me very attractive and irresistible. I’m gonna dress the skull with my menstural blood, follow me boy oil, bewitching oil, return to me Oil and then stud the skull with cubeb berries and sprinkle dill seed, damiana, catnip, Queen Elizabeth Root powder, ground ginger root powder and wanted to add knot weed to bind him to me and the idea of finding me irresistible as well. Is this ok for this type of work? Thank you :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

It's more than OK to use knotweed with this type of work. With the use of knotweed you'd be symbolically tying your target to you, which would add another layer of attraction and even a bit of control to the spell. You can read about knotweed here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/knot-weed.html

Take care.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

Thank you for your reply about my skull candle. The flame on my current red one from my ex is a large one and tall. Sometimes the width is large too. I'm hoping these are all good signs ☺

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi is it ok that my skull candle only burned down through the center ? The outer part remained but the inside is gone. It's a red skull candle for trying to make my ex think of me / hopefully bring him back.

Thanks

Juliajulia

Unread post by Juliajulia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm

I have done one skull candle before and it worked out alright. It didn't do exactly as I intended but it definitely kept the target missing me and up all night. I think the work backfired on me as well because I also felt the intensity of the spell and could not sleep either for 7 days… Terrible experience. After that, I was worried about doing a skull candle.

Recently, I decided to give skull candles another try but this time instead of using a skull candle, I used this plastic halloween glow in the dark skull. It never glowed in the dark either so I had tossed it aside until the idea came one day to use it. So I dressed a red candle with love me, come to me, reconciliation, fmb, fast luck and crown of success. I prayed over them and inscribed my intentions. inside the skull, i placed concerns and my petition. I then put the candle on top of the skull.

Keep in mind, I had this skull sitting on top of my dresser for a week before I decided I was going to do this candle. Anyhow, after the prayers. I put the candle and skull back on the dresser, turned off the lights and went to sleep… BUt the room was so bright and I felt something was looking at me. So i look up and the skull is glowing so bright and I got really scared!! So I turned on the lights, thinking, this must be my imagination. I turn it off and look again and sure enough its glowing bright as ever. Didn't even think this thing worked. I touch it, its not hot or anything.

So I put it away in a closet with the doors closed.. The next day, I see all kinds of signs. Someone sends me a letter on their job duties and one of the job task was RECONCILIATION. That night I couldn't do the candle again, I was worried. But I said, maybe the skull is glowing now. So I turned off all the lights and looked at the skull in the closet. Nope, not glowing. I even let my eyes adjusted to the dark, still not glowing, can't even see where it is in the dark..

The next 2 days after that, I did the test again on the skull to see if it glowed, It didn't, but when I did my intentions and prayers.. I would immediately turn of the lights to see if it would glow and yes it glows brightly.. I can't explain this phenomenon but I definitely know something is working with me and letting me know its hearing me loud and clear. Its been 4 days since I started this, but every night I have to put that skull in the closet.. Its too intense and bright to sleep with and not to mention, kinda scary too but also I felt this acknowledgment that my prayers have been heard and that its been activated somehow.

What do you guys think of this?? I guess we can only see what happens next. My target is extremely prideful and stubborn and very hard to break through and also dose not reveal emotions.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:41 am

Hello Mark777,

We don't provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you'll find lots of information if you scroll up through this thread and read the other posts, as well as check out this page:

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 am

Hello Juliajulia,

I think it's definitely interesting! It doesn't sound like a "bad" sign, so I don't think you need to worry. Just keep doing your work.

Take care.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:56 am

Hey everyone I was wondering what colour of skull candle I should use for reconciliation/return to me work to get a past lover to return , reconcile and forgive as it does not come in Pink. I’m not sure if white or red would be better? Also I’m wanting to work the skull candle for 21 days straight, like burning the skull candle every night for 15 minutes and spend that entire 15 minutes praying and saying my intention. I know intention and putting lots of energy into your work is the most powerful thing and that’s why I’m wanting to go for 21 instead of 7 or 9 because I want to give it my all. Is the 21 days overkill or is this ok to do?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

I would just use white; you can use white for just about anything. And that's perfectly fine to burn the candle in that manner, if you can get it to last that long. Good luck!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

I found a black skull candle that I purchased two years ago. I don’t even remember why I bought the black one. Quick question. Instead of wasting this fine candle, would I be able to use it to keep my man faithful to me by filling it with saltpeter, and some Hawthorne berries? I have loads of personal concerns too. Did skull candles before with red, but never black. I also don’t want any negative effects. Should I use a different color for this? Oh btw all communications have ceased in his part, but that’s just his nature. He does that to everybody

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:59 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

I would not recommend using a black skull candle for this purpose, I'd say to use a red or white candle instead.

You can find them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 pm

I found a red one and white one from awhile ago. I didn’t even know I had them. I wrote my targets name on the forehead with my date of birth, carved things like love me, contact me, be obsessed with me, follow me, marry me etc. I even carved hearts. I did my petition, and used lm oils. Attraction, FMB, and Influence. I loaded the candle with herbs into the cavity I carved. I lost his personal concerns, so had to use more. When I went to melt the wax I carved out to seal it, it dropped on my hand, and the burner, and set of the alarm. I got minor burns. When I went to lit it took a few tries before it would light. Then after few minutes high flame with black smoke on and off. Is it normal for black smoke in skull candle, I want to still work on him till my reading

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:14 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

The smoke could be from all the oils; is it still burning with black smoke?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:45 am

It was the wick. I cleaned it and the smoking stopped

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Hey so I know why he hasn’t been communicating with me. He went back with a woman he was with for awhile. She was there cause I called him tonight. He was pretending to talk rude to me cause she was there. I went for a drive to cool down. Left my phone home. Came back and saw a text from him saying don’t text back, come and see him tomorrow. He went with her because they don’t fight ever. I want to make them fight like crazy. I didn’t want to do darker magic, but now I will. I want my man back. I want them to fight and bicker, and argue that they can’t stand each other. Good thing I have 9 black candles, and a black skull. She needs to go. What do you guys suggest I order and do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello, Dazed_Confused --

I am not sure he's worth it, but you seem to want him regardless, and i won't press that point, but, anyway, to use a skull candle to cause people's relationships to fall apart, you generally would want TWO skulls, one for each of them. The entire process is described in detail in this book:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:20 am

I know Cat. A lot of people would say he’s not worth it, but I gave up a lot for him. This woman keeps coming between us for a year now. I have stacks of love letters from him that are recent. He went with her because we were fighting before. When I kept asking him on the phone if he wants me to move on, or go with another man, he wouldn’t answer. It’s killing me this situation. I’m gonna get that book next order to get access a to knowledge, and spells to prevent this woman from ever coming between me and him. He text me to come and see him. I’m playing it cool right now, saying I won’t tell her, but I will when the time is right. I will show her how I’m seeing him. I’m doing a black skull candle right now with him. I filled it with Lemon Verbana and scotch bonnet seeds. I made a petition in black ink, dabbed LM Confusion oil on it, I carved his name and date of birth on the skull forehead, and wrote things like Levae her name, can’t name her for privy reasons, split, break up with her, fight, and argue etc, I used confusion oil to confuse him why he’s even with her. I also sprinkled around the candle lemon verbena. Tomorrow I’m gonna hit hard with real break up spells, vinegar jar, and whatever else I can do. I did some divination on the skull candle flame, and I saw her face, and his, I saw two people. I felt nauseas so stopped. Oh yeah found my old red doll baby in my closet of him. Working that now. Can I tell the doll baby’s to leave her? I’m going to place a big order tomorrow for emergency spell work. For sure I want that book. I have a large clientele requesting break up spells. I shouldn’t of taken a break from hoodoo seems I lost a lot of knowledge. I know I am very powerful though once I go back to it. Sorry to keep going on about it. Right now I’m doing work, and letting it do it’s own thing

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:31 am

Hi, Dazed_Confused --

I know you have been through a lot for him and with him. The fighting is a problem that will need sincere change if the two of you are to work it out. He is not being fair now, entangling himself with both of you women, but you are a grown up and if you want to try getting him back, you are well within your rights.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:07 pm

The candle is burning hollow. He told her I’m coming Tuesday, and they split. She just invade my relationship like that. Confusion oil worked quick, and fast. Not even 24 hours

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:06 pm

That's good news, hon. Now, once you get tight with him again, try a knotted string spell to keep him true. You can find how to make them in the love section of the forum, or in my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:59 pm

That’s the next one. I worked a doll baby last night I found I made two years ago of him. Oh btw the black skull candle a chunk of the skull fell off. It’s still going. It signifies a break in the relationship. Wow Amazing how candle wax can divine, how accurate it is. Amazing oils LM keep it up, and never stop. Just wish orders were more speedy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Well, we wish we could fill orders more speedily too, but every single item is hand made and we are very popular. We are not lazy and we have a lot of workers -- just trying to keep up!
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:26 pm

I know and your oils smell so good, and it’s powerful. My spells don’t feel complete unless it’s LM oils

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:43 am

Dazed_Confused --

Why thank you. What a nice thing to hear. The people making our oils are -- Nicole, Angela, Heidi, Jenne, Margee, Yose, and me. Plus Leslie, Nikki, and Eileen also make oils when we have a big order (they have other jobs in the shop now, but have made oils for years). We are starting to train Nicole's daughter Althea, and expect her to join the oil-making team soon.

Getting back to the topic of skull candles -- i think one of my favourite oils to dress those with is Influence Oil. I like the scent, and i love spreading it all over the skull as i talk to it.
catherine yronwode

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Hello,

I am planning to start burning a green skull candle this thursday night as the moon is waxing, and i plan to burn it a little each night for 3 nights (end on saturday of the full moon).

My goal is to get inside a certain customer's head to pay me more. I'm an exotic dancer.

I planned on dressing the skull candle with influence oil, and possibly cleo may oil? would this be a good oil combination? (Sadly, I do not have any "PAY ME" oil and I know if I ordered any now, it would not arrive in time)...

I also plan to add skullcap to the skull candle, along with a few hairs from the target... would it be best to sprinkle these items on top after anointing it with oil, or to load the candle instead?

I also plan to put a picture of my target under the candle, with my petition on the back of the photo :)

Anything else I should know/do?

THANK YOU :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi --

Cleo May Oil plus Influence Oil would be perfect for what you have in mind for this client. I would load the candle from below with your petition written on a two dollar bill and folded around a coin and the hairs. I would dress the eye sockets with Look Me Over Oil. Pay Me Oil is a nice touch for the skull as well, as you yourself noted. Do not be in too great a hurry to set the candle alight -- you can do as others have done and work with it for a week or so before burning it. Lay the client's picture face-up on your working space. On top of that set the skull on a pile of coins on a fire-safe surface and sprinkle sugar all around.
catherine yronwode

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 pm

**I tried posting this response earlier and I don't think it went through, so my apologies if it comes through twice.

Catherine Yronwode,
Thank you so much for your guidance and for responding in such a timely manner!
I never thought to place the skull on top of a bed of coins but that sounds like a fabulous idea!
Also, I will write my petition on a two dollar bill as instructed by you, but just out of curiosity, why a $2 bill?

Thank you **

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:07 pm

ALSO, sorry if this is a dumb question, but once i load the candle with the $2 bill with the personal concerns folded inside, if it catches fire (I would assume it would), Do i just leave it be or "doctor" it in a way so that the money does not burn?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:49 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

You want to use a $2 bill because they are considered lucky in hoodoo. You can read more about them here:

us-cent-dime-dollar-two-dollar-bill-que ... 0-120.html

And don't worry if the money burns. When I do skull candles I like it if the petition paper catches fire, because to me that is a sign that it has been received by spirit.

Good luck!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”