Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay Home With Me Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Stay Home With Me Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Hello Jamielee,

The string idea is good. GO for it! For getting a guy interested in you you can try mxing Look Me Over and Follow Me Boy products. CHeck them out at these links.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Peace~

Nathen

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:12 pm

I don’t even know where to start. My boyfriend, possibly my ex boyfriend and I have known each other since high school, we dated in high school and have had very short times of being together ever since. We have now been together a year and 1/2, and we both really wanted to make this work this time. I am with him every night, we go to bed together and wake up together, but we don’t live together. Our schedules make it hard to spend a ton of time together, and we don’t get to see each other til the evening. Our relationship has been great this time. We have never had a bad break up in the past, that’s why I keep going back. He’s a great person, and I love him to death. 2 days ago he text me and said we need to talk about us. So I went over and he told me this isn’t working for him, he needs more time with me that I can’t give him, and he does not see our relationship progressing like he expected. So I’m shocked that he was actually attempting to break up with me, but I stayed there that night and the next night, and he tells me he loves me, but it’s not working. I’m so confused as to why he is giving up so easily, it’s like he’s being forced to break up with me and really has no idea why. He couldn’t even finish a sentence trying to talk to me about this. He has no idea what he wants, he has no idea how to fix this, and I just don’t get it. I slept alone last night for the first time since we have been together, and I didn’t sleep much at all. So I went to his house yesterday and put follow me boy on the door knobs, the fridge, the 4 corners of the bed, the toilet seat, the sink, in his slippers, it’s everywhere. I also added my urine to every liquid he has in the fridge. I started a honey jar yesterday, and I put some sugar and pixie sticks in there. Someone said they had excellent results with red pixie stix. I did the name paper, his name 3 times with my name crossed over his 3 times, and my wish around our names. I tied one of his pubic hairs and my head hairs together, (NOT EASY!) I also added a piece of paper with his written name and signature on it. I folded it toward me saying my wish with each fold. I also added 8 pictures of the two of us and I wrote his name and birthday on the back of each picture, and I wrote down everything I wanted on the backs of each picture I also had some beard hair and very small nail pieces that he bit off in the name paper as well. I am going to burn candles daily until something happens because right now he is being so stubborn, and like I said before, it’s like he’s being forced to leave me. So I burned blue, white, pink and red candles, I dipped each of them in follow me boy, and I plan to burn all 4 daily until he gets it together. I went back over today while he was at work, I got a pair of boxers with semen on them, cut out the pieces with semen and added them to the jar. I then tied the boxers in a knot, and sealed them in a bag.
So the questions I have.....
1. I spend most of my time in my car because of my job. I have been riding around with this honey jar between my legs and I talk to it all the time. Nobody can see it, it’s hidden between my legs. I have cleared out my middle consol and I have my honey jar, candles and his boxers in there. Is that ok since I spend most of my time in my car?
2. Is my honey jar powerful with the items I have in there?
3. Putting the follow me boy oil all over his house, will he, or should he think of me and want me back when he touches these things?
4. I put my urine in everything in that fridge, so he will be consuming ALLOT of urine this weekend. If his cousin or his friend come over, which they more than likely will, if they drink the drinks with my urine in them, what will happen? I don’t want them to fall in love with me. Hopefully they will just tell him he’s making a big mistake and he needs to fix this. I also have it in a bottle of Rum, which I know they will drink this weekend, is it just as powerful in a bottle of Rum as it is in coffee or tea? It’s in orange juice, some other juice, tea, I even put some in the Worcestershire sauce. There are no safe liquids in that fridge.
5. Can I burn all 4 colored candles at the same time, or should I continue doing them separately? They are birthday candles, so it does not take hours for them to burn down. I burn them while I’m in my car. Not while I’m driving!
I have so many other questions, and I can’t think of them right now. I guess I really just need to know if I did everything right, and if there’s anything more I can do. I still have his key, and he still has all my stuff at his house, our pics are still up, he still has the keychain on his keys that I got him that is a key, and says u have the key to my heart. We are talking, and I’m trying to get him to give this a chance, but he keeps resisting. I don’t know what else to do. Please help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 am

Hello babygirl,

I'll answer your questions in the same order they were asked:

1. Yes that's fine.

2. Yes

3. Yes that's how Follow Me Boy works

4. No, other targets won't fall in love with you, but I hope you added very small amounts of urine to these liquids.

5. Yes I think you can burn them at the same time.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”