Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
fanofmagic

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by fanofmagic » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:16 am

Hello
How big are the candles in this uncrossing spell kit?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
im buying this when i make my order and i need to know how big they are so i can order a candle holder for it.

Also i dont want to spoil this, but if you know the instructions for this uncrossing spell kit, do i need to burn all the candles at the same time?
So id need to buy 7 candle holders for this or what?
Or do i burn 1 candle at a time?

Please clarify thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi fanofmagic.

Small roots should fit. Don't overload your mojo or it will become too large to comfortably wear or carry.

Lucky Mojo sells spiritual products in the hoodoo tradition, which has nothing to do with voodoo. We can't advise on work being done in that tradition.

The Uncrossing spell kit comes with 4" chime candles. I do not have this kit handy but I believe you burn the candles one at a time. Call the shop to confirm anything else you would need to complete this spell.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
Re: Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, fanofmagic,

We realize that you are new. But, you had posted this query in the wrong subforum

I have split, moved and merged your query to the appropriate subforum.

Please be mindful of where you post because it causes a lot of work for the moderators to move everything,

Thank you

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:42 am

Just to clarify:
I am thinking of doing an Uncrossing kit as a spiritual 'deep cleanse'. I read somewhere in the 13 Herb Bath Forum that an Uncrossing kit/bath will undo any other conjure you are working and you will have to start over with those works after the uncrossing work.
Is that accurate? I have a few conjure"projects" going so I want to know what I'm getting into.
I loved the 13 Herb Bath and think that might be cleansing enough at this point.The Uncrossing Kit is just to back it up and put some oomph on my cleanses.I clean myself with Fan Soap and my home with Chinese Wash & Florida Water fairly often as it is.
Thanks!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, snouvavou,

If you are not crossed then why would you use the uncrossing spells?

The 13 herb bath spiritual cleansing does get rid of negativity but is not a complete uncrossing spell.

I hope this helps

Take care

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Miss Aida- I was considering Uncrossing products/Kit because I had gotten the impression Uncrossing had an "off label" use as a deep spiritual cleansing method if one is around profound negativity,even if one is not actually crossed.

But if you think it should be only used (or would just be ineffective for other purposes) if one is crossed up,I will take your advice.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

happyla

Red Ink in LM Uncrossing

Unread post by happyla » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Why does the LM Uncrossing Kit recommend or require writing your name with red ink?? What are the effects if you use blue or black ink??

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Red Ink in LM Uncrossing

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi happyla,

Welcome to the forum, but kindly familiarize yourself with our fair and important rules. You posted this same question three times and this is not something we do here. We hope you will post more appropriately in the future.

Red is a color often associated with uncrossing and so it is a traditional way of working to use red ink for this purpose. I would stick to what the spell kit advises. Nothing bad would happen if you chose black or blue ink, but why mess with tradition if you don't have to?

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

happyla

Re: Red Ink in LM Uncrossing

Unread post by happyla » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

The multiple posts were an accident, and not intended....

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Not a problem at all. It has even happened to myself before so no worries there. One thing I have noticed that it has caused the double posting for me is when clicking the submit button more than once when it seems like nothing is happening. Though, with a little patience after clicking once, the post got submitted and hadn't had any duplicate posts happen anymore. :)

Also, because the question was about the instructions that came with the Uncrossing Spell Kit I went ahead and merged your thread to the Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers thread--a good majority if not all Lucky Mojo products have their own threads.

While red is well known for its use in many love and lust type spells, the color is a color of power. It's intense, it is bold, it is strong! Something that is needed when one is feeling crossed up as your spirit is not shining brightly. The color also can, for those who work with a Christian perspective and a thing a teacher had taught me, is red is used for calling upon the blood of Jesus to cleanse. But either way, know that it is a strong color to use, and a good color to work with during an uncrossing.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 pm

How much Chinese Wash comes with the Uncrossing kit?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello DreadPirateQueen,

It comes with a full bottle, as you can see in this picture:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks :) I did see the picture actually and the bottle looks very different from the one I just got so I was just making sure it was the same amount.

I've never used the uncrossing kit before, and I'm recommending it for someone else. Are they going to be using most of the bottle up in completing the kit? I'd rather not have them making unnecessary purchases, but if they're going to go through most of the chinese wash, I don't want them to be without for their regular house cleansing.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi DreadPirateQueen,

The label on the bottle may have changed from the one you are looking at, but it is still the same trusted and highly effective product.

The bottle should last a while as you only need to dilute a a few teaspoons of it into a bucket of water. I do regular cleansings of my home and one bottle has lasted about six months, so your friend should be set for a while.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm

I read on the forum that it i ok to perform multiple spells simultaneously. Does this apply to the: Uncrossing, Cast off evil and Road opener spells?

And secondly, Is it ok to share the supplies in one kit with 2 people living in the same household?

I am with a man for over two years, and ever since we met many things have started to go wrong: i am normally a go getter with a lot of strength to overcome problems, but since we are together I started feeling so tired and powerless that I can't even hold down a job. My finances are suffering while i used to be rather stable before. My health is diminishing And the worst part is that my intuitive powers seem to have been blocked off. I generally feel a sense of "attack" (not from his personality though) when I am around him.

He has never been successful and has a history of bad luck, bad health (skin cancer) and failure. I had readings done and been told to "leave him as he is negatively impacting my life". He is generally a kind and loving man and i feel i owe it to myself to try and give it all before taking the easy way out and leaving him with his problems.

since he was 7 years old when his kidney mysteriously blocked and had to be operated, his general health, luck and stability in life have been always challenged (this is what i am thinking to use the uncrossing for)

he is a major procrastinator, hoarder, and lacks initiative all together (and this is where the cast off evil comes in).

Furthermore, i am thinking of letting him perform the road opener to bring in some good health, a job, and some better luck.

1) Can he combine the three spells in the same 7 days?

2) And can we share the supplies and perform the spells together?

We were planning to start on a full moon a day after tomorrow.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 am

Hello Eleventyone,

Yes, sometimes you can do different spells at the same time, but since these three spells are being done to remedy the same situation, I wouldn't recommend doing them all simultaneously. Like Miss Aida often says, you need to take spellwork "one step at a time," and in this case, your first step is Road Opener work, followed by the Uncrossing spell kit and Cast Off Evil work. I believe you could do the Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil at the same time, but I would do the Road Opener separately.

Yes, you can share the products between the two of you.

Good luck!

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:50 pm

i read on the forum that it i ok to perform multiple spells simultaneously. Does this apply to the: Uncrossing, Cast off evil and Road opener spells? And secondly, Is it ok to share the supplies in one kit with 2 people living in the same household?

I am with a man for over two years, and ever since we met many things have started going wrong: i am normally a go getter with a lot of strength to overcome problems, but since we are together I started feeling so tired and powerless that I can't even hold down a job. My finances are suffering while i used to be rather steady before. My health is diminishing And the worst part is that my intuitive powers seem to have been blocked off. I generally feel a sense of "attack" (not from his personality though) when I am around him.

He has never been successful and has a history of bad luck, bad health (skin cancer) and failure. I had readings done and been told to "leave him as he is negatively impacting my life". He is generally a kind man and i feel i owe it to myself to try and give it all before taking the easy way out and leaving him with his problems.

1) since he was 7 years old when his kidney mysteriously blocked and had to be operated his general health, luck and stability in life have been always challenged (this is what i am thinking to use the uncrossing for)

2) he is a procrastinator, hoarder, and lacks initiative all together (and this is where the cast off evil comes in).

Furthermore, i am thinking of performing the road opener to bring in some good health, a job, and some success.

Can he combine the three spells in the same 7 days? And can we share the supplies and perform the spells together?

We were planning to start on a full moon tomorrow.

Reason: Double message

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Thank you dear Sister Jean. One step at the time is a reasonable advice. I am surprised that the Road opener comes before the uncrossing though?! I always thought clearing needs to happen first and then protection/attraction work is next.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi Eleventyone,

Some rootworkers will work those in a different order, but I agree with Sister Jean's advice to start with Road Opener. This will clear a path towards your subsequent work to Uncross him and Cast Off Evil.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am

My parter and i have been working with the uncrossing and cast off evil kits for 4 Days.
We have been experiencing a number of challenges with the cast off evil candles, in particular:
- The 7 knob candle arrived broken at the base. I didn't worry too much, we just started using it. Then, as my partner was inscribing the 2nd candle, it broke too.
- My candle burned within 2-3 hours almost down to the last knob on day 2, so i had to replace it.
- On day 4, i was out with a root worker and had a vision that a devil lived in my house (houses represent subconsciousness if im not mistaken?) I asked him to leave. Which he did. (I was beeing visited by this devil for about a month when i was about 17 but have not seen him since)
- The root worker thought i might need exorcism. But i felt that since the devil left the house on my request in my vision, i was safe.
- When i returned home i heard that while i was away my boyfriend's candle burned down in the same way mine did - too fast. As you can imagine, this has left me a bit less confident about the devil being cast away.

Going forward:
1)- based on the posts i read on this forum, I decided to let our both 7 knob candles burn down till the end and put the cast off work on hold.
2) - Instead, for now, we will focus on finishing the uncrossing and will do the 13 herb bath for 13 days on top of that.
3) - When we finish with the uncrossing + the 13 baths, we will restart the cast off evil.

Am overlooking anything in my strategy?

Is evicting demons or other entities from a person, at all possible with these tools/approach? Does anyone have experience woth this? Is self-work sufficient? Or should i give up and start looking for a strong root worker?
Thank you and i am sorry for the handful of questions.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:11 am

Hello, Eleventyone,

First of all, you really need to call the shop and tell them that the candle was broke. I would not have worked with a broken candle.

It sounds like, based on everything else that you're telling us, you are getting a lot of spiritual resistance.

If you have demons in your house, I would seriously take the rootworker's advice

Wishing you the very best with this

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Dear Miss Aida, bless you and thank you for your advice.
Am i projecting if i feel that the evil comes from inside the man i am with and not from the house? I had a some visions where i was extracting some dark energy out of him in our sleep as an example.

About 2 years ago, three weeks into our relationship, i found out certain things about him and broke it off. An hour later, when i returned home after that, my healthy cat died in my arms. A couple of hours later, my cat's sister, who lived in a different part of the country, passed away too.

I was emotionally weakened from all of those events - I forgave the man and took him back. But as you can imagine things have never been the same in my life since.

I am not likely to find someone who does this kind of work hence i am pulling all the tricks out of my bag to help the situation myself. Isn't it to be expected that there is resistance? Doesn't any longstanding condition resist eviction?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am

Hello Eleventyone,

If you want to hire a different rootworker to help you with this, you can find at least one rootworker who specializes in exorcisms at this website:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I'd also suggest getting some protection up on yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.

Eleventyone

Unread post by Eleventyone » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean...

Honeybeelight

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm not used to jinxing and unjinxing. I honestly can't imagine who would jinx me or why. The last few months have been horrible. The brand new relationship went boom, I got sick, and I lost so much weight that I now weigh two pounds less than I did when I was twelve years old, fresh out of the hospital from pneumonia. On Deacon Millett's advice, I stopped working on my honey jar. He recommended Uncrossing, Cut and Clear, and Fiery Wall of Protection, so that's what I'm doing.

Today I got to the day where you make up the mojo bag. When I got up, I found that my door was open and leaves and stuff had blown in. Some other things had been blown around, including medication and the remains from the incense, etc., that I keep to bury or ritually dispose of at the end of any spell. I'm from the NY/NJ area. Not locking the front door is not a mistake we make. I called the police, but no one was inside and nothing was taken. I made the mojo bag quickly, but carefully--I always lay out all my supplies the night before and double-check instructions. I checked out the candle as it was burning. The wax had formed a perfect ring around the candle holder. I'm not asking for a candle divination here, because even a noob like me can figure out what it means. What I can't understand is why the sudden dramatic activity in the middle of the spell, especially on the day I made the mojo bag.

Deacon Millett and I speculated that I might be getting collateral damage from my "target's" ex, but that seems weird. She certainly seems bent on making his life a total wreck in the real world, and the spiritual world ain't so good either (can't find a job, random physical assault, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if she found herself a good practitioner in Florida, but he's perfectly capable of screwing up relationships on his own, and he's almost certainly flung himself into a new one, which he will almost certainly screw up again, fast. So I have absolutely no idea why she'd unleash the hellhounds on me, especially since he stopped talking to me and I threw in the towel. Is it possible to have that kind of effect on relatives and friends of a curse's target?

Anyway, I'm not sure exactly what the door bursting in means. My birthday is the day after I plan to finish the FWP and Cut and Clear. I'm already sad about not having the kind of birthday I'd hoped for, and I really hope this brings all this misery to an end.

Another quick question: do I do an entire wash down with the Uncrossing/Chinese Wash and then do it again with the Fiery Wall?
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:56 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I'm sorry your stressing about this. Honestly I don't know enough about the situation to be able to tell you why this happened or if it has any magical significance. I'm glad you're talking to Deacon Millett, I would recommend following his advice!

Are you talking about your floors? Or spiritual baths?

Honeybeelight

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I specialize in stressing, but not about crossing, spiritual baths, etc. I enjoy spiritual baths, and mostly I'm of the ConjureMan Ali school of "you're not important enough to curse." I know they exist, for sure, but I don't see them everywhere, especially since most people I know don't know how, at least I think not.

Deacon Millett suggested maybe a friendly spirit, but I have those and this did not feel friendly. It felt like an invasion. I'm lucky my cats didn't get out. I asked him if I could get a second opinion and he was fine with that. Something seems off kilter for sure.

I was talking about floor washes. Two major wash downs in two days seems like a lot and I am really pressed at work right now.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:01 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I'm glad your cats didn't get out too!

If you're wanting to do a floor wash to uncross with something like Chinese Wash, followed by a protective wash with Fiery Wall bath crystals, those would have to be separate washes. One going out of the house, and one going in. But you could do them on the same day if you're pressed for time.

Take care.

Chief keef

Unread post by Chief keef » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:28 am

I was wondering if I do an uncrossing spell on said target, than everything I have been working will be gone, right? If this proves true would I have to dispose of the sweeten up jar and honey jar I have on them now, and get more personal concerns and order another jar kit. Or can I just start another candle on them? Thanks in advance

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello, Chief keef ,

You can reactivate the jar simply by opening the jar, praying the Psalm 23 over it. When you're finished (and after saying: "Amen", say: "I am now reactivating this jar"

Then, POLTELY excrete just a tiny bit of saliva into it and close the jar

It should work

Take care

Chief keef

Unread post by Chief keef » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:07 am

I am very grateful for your time and energy thank you.

frenchy

Unread post by frenchy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi everyone, in first, please forgive me for my english because i'm french. In France, we don't have a lot of rootsworker. I start in hoodoo, have a lot a question of course. I'm in a facebook group but i think here is the best place for my answers.
I would like to start an uncrossing spell for me after this full moon but i don't know what day is the best for state. And after this, i would like to start a road opener (for me too) when the moon is growing in march.
Please someone can help me and say to me the best day for start my uncrossing spell?
And again, i'm sorry if my english is not good

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello frenchy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! You don't need to wait for a specific day to start your spell. Many rootworkers don't work by the moon phases at all. But if you would like to, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care.

frenchy

Unread post by frenchy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 am

Thanks a lot Sister Jean :)

SterlingWinter

Unread post by SterlingWinter » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Which way should the candles be inscribed? I read in another post on this thread that they should be carved upwards (from base to wick) in a spiral so that's what I did with the first candle when I started the kit this morning...but it just felt "wrong" somehow. I thought you always wrote downwards with work where you want to send something away or upwards to draw something to you? So surely it should be downwards with uncrossing work? Now I don't know what to do with the rest of the candles! Keep going upwards as with the one from this morning or carve downwards with the remaining candles? Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Hello SterlingWinter,

That's the way I operate too: If I want to draw something to me, I carve from the base to the tip. If I want to be rid of something, I carve from the tip down. I hope that helps!

SterlingWinter

Unread post by SterlingWinter » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Thank you for the quick reply, Sister Jean. :)

SterlingWinter

Unread post by SterlingWinter » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Help! Day Four and I've overslept and it's 90 minutes past sunrise. :( Don't know whether I should do the work now too late in the day or skip today entirely and continue tomorrow before sunrise? Or have I now messed this kit up and need to abandon it? :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Just keep working. Do as best you can.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”