Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Curse Jinx Ruin Vacation or Travel Plans

roquelaure

Spells to Curse Jinx Ruin Vacation or Travel Plans

Unread post by roquelaure » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 pm

i always feel awful looking for or asking advice on how to do anything that sounds vindictive or harmful, but i think everyone here is wise enough to keep in mind that everything has a reason and backstory.

basically, i need to make someone's trip... well, miserable. ugh! that sounds awful. but... it's deserved. i am a firm believer in eye of an eye, and karma has not been on my side when it should be in this situation. any thoughts (and please don't think i'm horrible...)?

Turnsteel

Re: "ruin" a vacation

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

roquelaure

Re: "ruin" a vacation

Unread post by roquelaure » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm

it was dropped on me totally out of the blue, i don't think i'll be able to see him or get anything before he goes. i'm pretty sure i have some strands of hair, but that's all. grr.

but you are right- i'm guessing i'll have to do something more general- i've been traversing the 'net and my books, and haven't come across anything like.... "for someone to lose their luggage and get a second degree sunburn" :lol:

mudra

Cross/Jinx Someone's Travel

Unread post by mudra » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:12 am

Is there a way to cross or put a jinx on someone's travel plan so that that person would be unable to go to the place where he plans to go to? I'm not necessarily wanting to hurt this person physically but just wanted to put blockage or roadblocks, and obstacles to his path so that traveling to a specific place would be impossible for him to do so. I plan to order crossing & jinxing products to use on this but just need help on how/what conjure to do to achieve this effect/spell...

BTW, I've tried control/command/bend over products to stop his travel plans to no avail so I thought I'll try crossing/jinxing and see how it'll go. Also, this travel plan is not work/business related and it's only a frivolous, unnecessary trip that will just take up extra, unwanted expenses, etc. to our household that's why I'm completely against it...would appreciate any suggestions, thanks!
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Cross/Jinx Someone's Travel

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:29 am

If you do not want to cause harm to him then I would not use crossing or jinxing products.

I would trying using the freezer method instead. To freeze him from going to the place you want him to go. I would make a paper packet. Write his name 9 times, and then cross it with "Freeze out of (place)" You can add barberry, and essence of bend over powder/oil along with personal concerns. Fold it. Then slightly wet urine to dominate them, or essence of bend over bath crystal water. Then you are going to fold it into a piece of aluminum foil.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You can stick in in your freeze. OR you could put the back under a purple candle dressed with essence of bend over, domination, I dominate my man, and/or controlling products. Let the candle burn down, state your intention so " I control and over rule john doe from traveling to (place). Once you are done again put the packet in the back of the freezer.

You could also try using clarity and king solomon wisdom products to bring clarity and make him make the right decision in not going by getting him to realize that this trip is wasting money.

It is possible that even using spells may not work. It may be possible that the universe may not answer your prayers because he is meant to go there for whatever reason.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks for the suggestions Starsinthesky. I haven't tried any freezing work on him with regards to his travel and I might try that, and the Control/Bend Over candle as well. But I do still want to cross/jinx his trip, not to disable him but just to put/place many obstacles in the way of the trip to make it difficult/impossible for him to go to that place. Even tie him to his work so he'll have some valid reason to cancel that trip....Do you know of a conjure to do that? Or would sprinkling crossing/jinxing powders, anointing his car/shoes, etc. with the oil while stating my petition be enough? Thanks!
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

If you trust in the freezing work, it should make it so he does not go to that place every. He will be frozen away from it.

Personally, I would not cross or jinx him as you said you do not want to harm him. But crossing or jinxing someone can do that. I just think that would be too harsh. The obstacles you want to create with jinxing may be he may get hurt or something like that which may prevent him from going any further.

You may want to elect to essence of bend over so you have complete dominance over him so that he does not move. You could make a doll and use some bind weed along with licorice root and calamus. Tie up the limbs and feet. Binding him from being able to go to that place. You could create a controlling bottle spell with essence of bend over, licorice root and calamus put his picture/or doll inside, and burn purple candles dressed with bend over. Shake the jar to work it on him.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 am

Why are you interfering with someone's travel plans? Because you think its frivolous? One of the reasons I am hesitant to take on students these days is exactly for this reason. People are too quick to reach for a spell or candle to get what they want without having foresight to consider if the work is *justified in the eyes of God* not just in their own sight.

Jinxing or crossing someone's travel plans is harsh work. This person could get really sick, their plane could crash, they could get up arrested on their trip, they could even end up stranded somewhere.

Instead of trying to force the world around to bend to your will, try to help people see things your way. If this trip is frivolous and may impact your household financially then Clarity can help the person see the reality of this and King Solomon's Wisdom will get him to make the right decision.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 am

I agree with Conjureman Ali; jinxing the trip could have unwanted consequences. Instead of cursing this man's travel plans (I'm guessing that it is your husband/boyfriend/partner) because you think it is a "frivolous expense," why not do some money work so you don't have to watch every penny? Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Prosperity, Money Stay with Me,and Money House Blessing would be possibilities.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 am

Exactly! I think we all agree that crossing should not be done in this instance, along with the same recommendations. I think that is something to think about.

Sophie valerie

Re: Spells to Curse Jinx Ruin Vacation or Travel Plans

Unread post by Sophie valerie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 am

=====

Postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm
If you do not want to cause harm to him then I would not use crossing or jinxing products.

I would trying using the freezer method instead. To freeze him from going to the place you want him to go. I would make a paper packet. Write his name 9 times, and then cross it with "Freeze out of (place)"

=====

-If i write for example: " Freeze out of UK " will it freeze him/her out of my life? I don't want him/her to travel there but i still want him/her in my life. thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:30 pm

The central secret of both prayer and magical spells is to think long and strong about what you want. Ask for it by name, and state your desire, either in a religious or a magical context.

Joe Blow / You are frozen out of the UK

would do exactly that.
catherine yronwode

Sophie valerie

Unread post by Sophie valerie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:45 am

Thank you,

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”