Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Influence Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Mysticmama4

Re: Influence Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi all, Just wondering what Psalm would you recite when working with influence oil? Would you pick one that corresponds with the particular problem your working on (ie: peace and harmony between family members) or pick a Psalm to help influence the person?
Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4 ,

Pick a Psalm that is for the intention of the spell. It sounds like that would be: Peace and harmony

Wishing you great success with you spell

Take care

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
Peace and blessings to you!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:04 pm

When using the Influence oil on a candle to make someone do something for you, will the petition enter their head as an idea of their own or do you still have to make the request vocally in person?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

I do both. The more, the better

Take care

OIL-HOO-INFL
Influence Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by Clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:07 pm

For some reason I ordered Influence Oil, not sure why lol! I think at the time it was with a boss figure in mind and wanted to influence them just slightly... but then it doesn't make much sense in my case so maybe I was just drawn to it

Anyhow, being in the UK I expected delivery to take longer, but seems I'm supposed to receive it on Friday. As mentioned in other posts I've been going through a rollercoaster with an acquaintance from work whom I like and considered a friend but he pushed me away slightly though we still have mutual engagements...
He's meant to discuss my project with me which he's read already but told me he wants to read it again before we sit down. I'm impatient :)

I am using products like Attraction on him right now (Blockbuster and Van Van have helped me quite a bit in just one day! I thought he'd avoid me after yesterday but approached me today. Very briefly, much shorter than before - yet still)
Would Influence be good to add? In a "read my writing / discuss it with me" sort of way... ? And can it be used to have him see me as a close friend / confidant as I see us? We have opened up to each other which was why I saw him as more.. and we were both there for each other too and showed support (I'm still doing so, as does he once we discuss the project)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Yes! Yes! YES to all of your ideas.

Wow! That was really something how that Influence just showed up in front of your face!

Speaking about signs....LOL

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 am

Thank you Miss Aida! Will be adding it to my dressing routine and Honey Jar work once I get it. I also still have a skull candle :) it's a red one I believe though and my intentions right now aren't so much sexual (I use pink and white on my jar) but orders here take too long so might have to settle for red
Will write my petition very clearly

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 pm

I'm struggling with how to word my petition for influence. I want a specific woman to initiate contact with me and to want to see me very frequently. Any help with a good petition that is clear and direct? Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

Just state your petition in clear, concise language: Write her name nine times in a column on a small piece of paper, turn the paper a quarter turn clockwise, then write over her name (crossing her name at a 90 degree angle): "Contact me, come to me" nine times.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Sister Jean,

Thank you! I think sometimes I overthink it. I've been getting great movement from my work so I'll relax. She's a stubborn person but things have definitely progressed. Thanks a lot! :-)

Gilld221

Influence Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Gilld221 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:50 am

Hello,

My husband has always had an interest in a hobby but recently it has started to take over our lives. He has become obsessed.

I have ordered some influence oil but am unsure which is the best way to use it.

What can I do to release this obsesion, what spells do you recommend ?

Thank you for reading & i look forward to your answers. X

Gilld

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello Gilld221,

I think a skull candle spell would be good for your situation. Load a white skull candle with his personal concerns, dress it with Influence oil, and as it burns, speak to it like you would to him, telling him whatever you want him to do. Whether that's scaling back the hobby to a more practical level, etc.

You can learn more about burning skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You can buy them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Good luck to you.

Gilld221

Unread post by Gilld221 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:47 am

Thank you sister jean, I will take a look. X

jennlcr

Unread post by jennlcr » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:59 pm

My Parents are currently in the process of looking for a child to adopt.
Since my parents are of older age and have a small child already I don't think it's appropriate for them to have another kid running around the house. Especially since my younger sibling is such a hand full! My family also has a lot of issues between us and my mom isn't at the right time since she just had a miscarriage I feel that with a baby that will just make it worse and won't help my mother at all. Id like for my parents to just forget the idea or avoid this event from happening.
I was thinking of using the freezer spell on them but I'm not sure when I am supposed to take it out or maybe there's something else I could do?
Please help. Thanks in advance!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 am

Hello jennlcr,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm going to preface this answer by saying that your parents are adults who have the right to decide how many children they want to take on. But if you want to try spellwork, you could try a skull candle spell to try and influence them to see things your way. Take a white skull candle, dress it with Influence oil, and burn it while they sleep, talking to the skull like it's them and telling them how this decision isn't the right way to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:13 pm

I have Influence oil. I have a sugar jar I have been working on and off since 2016. Working it again after not using it for almost a year and a half. I want to know can I burn a white candle on the jar, dressed with Influence oil to make my lover obsessed with me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Dazed_Confused

Yes, you can!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:15 am

Hello Lucky Mojo and All!

When using the Influence oil on yourself how do you anoint the forehead with the oil? Do you anoint the forehead a certain way like in a downward or upward motion or can you do it anyway you like? Also when doing it which psalm or prayer would be a great one to say when trying to influence yourself. By the way I'm trying to influence myself to think positive about things or I guess you can say "All Things". :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Hello, HoodooLover --

The way i was taught to anoint the forehead was to get oil on the first and second fingers of ach hand and follow the line of the eyebrows, just above the brows, from center to outer edge of the face.

Some people, when using psychic-type oils especially, may prefer to anoint the "third eye" area in the center of the forehead.

Some oils are more often used to anoint the crown of the head, that is, the hair.

Pray for exactly what you want, in your own words.

If you are Christian, these scriptures may be inspirational:

Philippians 4:8 ESV
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Proverbs 17:22 ESV
A joyful heart is good medicine.

Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Ephesians 4:31-32 ESV
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another.

Matthew 21:22 ESV
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.
catherine yronwode

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:41 am

Thanks Miss Cat, You gave some great and helpful information and advice. Thank you so much! :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”