Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hey

revenge
Forum Member

Hey

Unread post by revenge » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:40 am

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am kinda new to hoodoo. I don't have any personal background via family, however as some people had done rather nasty things using magic to me over envy, I began contacting root workers, witches etc, which would work temporarily, however whoever wanted to damage me kept persisting, sending malevolent spirits, including even what appeared to be a Djinn that caused terrible damages.

So I started learning about the other side. I studied witchcraft and hoodoo. I also looked into the religion of Santeria. In the end I decided that because of my Christian religion I would like to practice hoodoo.

I purchased loads of hoodoo books and I have been studying them and recently made an order from Lucky Mojo.

I also learned tarot and though Im relatively new but had accurate readings Im proud of.

Im here to learn still, and maybe even help some day, I still have moments Im not sure what Im doing while I battle my enemies and try and learn magic. I would also like to part take in the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course sometime soon.

So anyway thats my Hoodoo background and Hi.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hey

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello, revenge, and welcome to our forum.

We have an extensive part of the forum about protection from spiritual attack, and i hope you find material of interest there.

We do not deal extensively with religions here, although we welcome people of all religions. As a Christian, if you belong to a denomination in which folk magic is acceptable, then you should have no difficulty integrating your magical practices into your religious ones.

By the way, in selecting the user-name "revenge" you have identified yourself or your goals with only a small portion of what hoodoo, witchcraft, trolldom, and other ethnic varieties of folk magic have to offer. In learning to practice folk magic of all kinds, it is essential to broaden your interests beyond defense. Put your enemies beneath you -- and reach for the stars!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

revenge
Forum Member

Re: Hey

Unread post by revenge » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi Catherine, thank you, I have found the forum as well as a few of your books I own very useful in trying to build up my protection against my enemies, however the last few days its seems as though I have been under another round of spiritual attack by my enemies again, what would be the best way to book a consultation with you? I think I need some guidance from a professional to remedy the situation I am in before I am able to relax and appreciate the wider aspects of Hoodoo and progress in it, they keep crossing me and it seems as though as soon as I uncross myself they have re-done it in a day or two.

Once I have stopped them I would like to focus on the other positives Hoodoo can bring apart from protection, my focus on revenge at the moment is because of the immense attacks they keep sending me and some other peoples way, I am still not sure how they manage to control/send spirits and that bothers me.

Thanks again.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”