• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:19 am

Spell-Casting to Help Drug Addicted Relative or Friend

Re: Healing addiction and the root cause

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am

Wanted to update everybody and thank you all for your help. She is still clean, though every day is a struggle. Bless you, all of you!
Jeannie M.

Re: Healing addiction and the root cause

Unread postby aura » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm

That's great Jeannie. May you all grow and come closer through this.

To get to the top of the house sitting list, working with a combo of Crown of Success and I Can You Can't can work quite well. Here are the links to those: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Many Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Spiritual Cleansing After Drug Abuse and Break-Up With Ex

Unread postby BreatheLady » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello,

I had a reading done by Dr.Johannes in regards to my ex-boyfriend, whom did a number of really horrible/crappy things, ended up in jail and although he is very, very remorseful, Dr.Johannes says he can't be trusted and to leave him. He advised me that a Spiritual Cleanse would be helpful.

I turned 30 years old two days ago and am ready to embark on this new chapter in my life with a clean slate in all aspects.

I'm trying to cut back a drug habit as well as wash this ex out of my system. My ex will be in jail until Oct 25th, and in the meantime, i've signed myself up for Outpaitent Rehab to not only quell the drug habit, but get my focus away from the ex and onto myself.

I don't have a lot of money to pursue hiring a rootworker to do the cleanse for me... and I am unable to light novena candles at home.

I can have candles lit through the little church next door to lucky mojo, that I can do.... so how would I go about doing a Spiritual Cleanse on myself?

What would be the most economical and effective way to spritual cleanse myself of my past, my ex, my bad habits and all the residual effects of the horrible things that went on in my twenties?

Anyone have a good idea?

Thank you so much.
BreatheLady

Re: Spiritual Cleanse after breakup with ex

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Lucky Mojo has some wonderful bath crystal products. Cut and clear comes to mind immediately: http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-cut-and-clear.html

The Nine Herb Bath Mixture (http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html) would also be good to help give you strength to put down the drug habit and give you resolve to move on with your life.

I personally like to make a mixture of agrimony (to send back a jinx), rue (to cleanse) and hyssop (to clear yourself of your own wrong-doings), make a strong "tea" of them in a little muslin bag and take a bath with that. Praying the 51st Psalm (Wash me with hyssop and I shall be whiter than snow) is very good for that. Lucky Mojo carries all of those herbs as well as the little muslin bags.

Best of luck for you on your new life. You're just coming out of your Saturn return, so use that energy to start your new life.

Best,
Professor Ames
#1694G
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Those herbs are excellent suggestions!

I would also add that bathing with eucalyptus will help you break bad habits and patterns, and lemon will aid you in breaking the unhealthy emotional and spiritual bonds to your ex.

You could do a series of cleansing baths with the uncrossing herbs mentioned by Professor Ames, and then follow that with a series of baths aimed at leaving behind your habits and ex. Or alternate. Or combine!

But to make it easy, you could use Uncrossing bath crystals to rid yourself of all the built up negativity, and then mix Cast Off Evil with the Cut and Clear bath crystals to work at cuting away all the bad stuff.

Make sure to cleanse your house as well! Use some Chinese Wash to wash your floors, so that your living environment is conducive to your recovery. Or you can use a tea of the above herbs, or the bath crystals mixed into some mopwater for the same purpose.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting to Help Drug Addicted Relative or Friend

Unread postby Domonique » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:09 am

I'm in the same boat here. The man I'm with (coming up on 5 yrs now) is a good man, a protective man until he is around old influences and he is easily manipulated by other women that boohoo to him (giving them money, a shoulder, ect.) Most of the 5 years he has turned himself around and was sober of marijuana. He went to Culinary School in another state which I fully supported and finished with flying colors. He has finally returned home and the "old friends" who don't truly care for him and are more than willing to use him then throw him under the bus (why he cant see this I don't know) are back preying on his generosity (our money) and time spent with me.

So to the point, I truly want these particular people out of his life, thus getting them out of mine, and help him with the addiction. I understand the freezer spell (the tongue might be an issue)but have recently ordered a "Cast off evil" dressed sachet triple strength because it will be needed(thank you Lucky Mojo).

My question is: Can he carry the sachet? He knows what I do with magic so he would not really question why I'm having him carry a bag or stone. The bag is prepped but do I add anything else or would it be best to keep on my alter with his picture as recommended in the thread for other addiction?

I also ordered a reconciliation bottle spell to better our relations since his safe return home but I need to be sure I can get past his addiction. I love him and I know he loves me but it seems "maryjane" (marijuana), is stronger than I at the moment.

Sorry to be long winded,
Domino
Domonique

Unread postby aura » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi Domonique and welcome to the Forum. Don't apologize for being long-winded, your situation calls for a certain amount of detail and thus it's only normal that you provide it. You're in a difficult situation indeed and addiction is a hard battle even for someone willing to let go and deal with it. It's also a problem that can be recurrent since one slip off the band-wagon is all it takes to have to begin the fight again anew. Having a strong support network is really important when recovering from addiction and if your partner is open to it, a community group dedicated to clean living or a local NA chapter can help immensely.

With regards to your quesetion, yes your partner can carry the mojo hand if it has been made for him (has his personal concerns in it), however at that point you should not touch it again - it becomes his work and it will be his responsibility to care for and dress the bag. Keep in mind that a mojo is also not usually the type of work that you do on another's behalf, it's something that they work themselves (the exception usually being a blessing mojo for a new-born). You can read more about working with mojo hands here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html.

If you want to work on his behalf, then you can make a doll-baby for him and do Cast Off Evil work on that dolly. An excellent forum thread on doll-baby work answers most questions on the subject: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting to Help Me Overcome My Own Addictions

Unread postby Laila » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:15 pm

The herbs Saint John's Wort and Kudzu really do help with curbing the cravings. Google each herb + addiction for more information. A good Vitamin B complex and a general whole food multivitamin is also highly recommended. New Chapter has a whole food multivitamin called Calm that really does take the edge off. Acupuncture is also extremely helpful.

From Lucky Mojo, work with Cast Off Evil products. Good luck!
Laila

Unread postby Domonique » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Thank you so much. I was trying to stay focused and positive but when you are in the mix it's hard to not allow your anger, hurt and frustration lead you to places one should not go in an emotional state. I recognize that should I do something to keep these women and substances away it could back fire and come back 10 fold to me. I need to be sure I putting out positive and healing energies and not pride and anger.

As to him working in a group, one day he's game the next (usually after being around influences) he is I'm not ready to quit.
Christmas day was to me with me but he spent most with these people and hour with me, then home. I was hurt but oddly not truly angry. I have been wearing Citrine and placed crystals all over and it seems to help the thought process.

After I posted here, I was at work and while leaning against my car a Crow was squawking at me from a light post....I knew it was a message. When I acknowledged him(the crow) I sat with my car door open my legs out, the crow landed on my hood, squawked about 5 times at me (so close I could touch it), I said "ok I get it".. I have been careful as to what I am choosing to do for the moment. I thought it was a death message but I'm not sure what to think, anyone have an idea?
May peace and love always find you,
Domino
Domonique

Unread postby Domonique » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm

It all started with Love, wanting to save a love, and wanting to be loved by him.......It has ended in silence.......
It has been a while since I have posted here. With no answer as to my last post. Some answers came to me( via spirit guide) before I could prepare.
1. The crows message. My father ended up in the ER with a massive heart attack 5 days later.
2. I ended up in the hospital 10 days later, and again on the 16 (my bday lol)
3. My love has now gone MIA sord of speaking. Just stopped communicating in all ways, phone text, visits. I have nothing of his to make a doll, I continue to pray and light candles for his health and welfare and hopes to stop the drugs and hurtful friends.
4. I emailed privately a question and never got a response. This was early on though. :(

I feel as if maybe that was my sign that no help was needed, 15 days later I had another crow incident, I ended up in a ditch and my pop back in the hospital. That time I was more prepared when the bird came to me.

I want to get angry and lash back at what is haunting me, stalking me (in a sense), then I hear through others this person dabbles. I think it best to remind others that what they do can come back 10 fold to them. Sometimes what we want for others is not what is always best for them. Sometimes when we dabble there are emotions that come into play that can affect a spell. Know that to practice you must clear your mind and heart, and be careful who you attack. I will do more to protect myself. I'm sure it is nothing I have casted as I have not sent anything out...yet.

Please note the "5's" I did.....

Think you for the time some spent addressing my post and I will continue to enjoy reading and learning from all of you.
May the good spirits guide you and keep you safe. My Love, faith and guidance help those loved ones from the destructive paths of drugs. I have lost mine, don't give up on them ladies and gentle men. People here are wise and knowledgeable but as it has been said by many, magic is not always the remedy for drug addiction but it can help if you get a move on it ;)
Good luck to all....
Domino
May peace and love always find you,
Domino
Domonique

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 pm

I am recently broken up from a bad news relationship with an emotionally unavailable man. I realize this is a pattern for me and I am seeking therapy to recognize the red flags and treat myself with more self love and respect. My goal is to separate myself from this man once and for all (he keeps trying to worm his way back into my life and sadly I love him and find myself tempted to speak with him). Its been a struggle to ignore his please to take him back and I am trying to make a positive change.

Devi Spring mentioned some great suggestions.

Are there any other recommendations one might suggest that may aid in my healing process and help me get the most from my therapy and actually apply it in my life and choices?
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Olivialeigh,

You might want to consider the Black Walnut Spell. Read more on this page:http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

For better life choices you may want to consider this Lucky Mojo Product:
SPL-KIT-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks Apollo. I dont know if the black walnut spell is absolutely necessary because I dont think Ill ever see my ex again we live 2.5 hours away from each other and dont really have mutual friends. Im not really tempted to facebook stalk him, Ive blocked him from my life on every avenue. We have No contact which to me is a good way to get rid of a toxic person in your life. I definitely think that the king solomon wisdom kit is a perfect idea. My goal really isnt just getting over him, but making smarter choices and having more self love and respect and trusting my intuition and gut enough to know when to fold and run away or totally avoid a bad relationship.

Id really like to start surrounding myself with positivity , because I believe that like attracts like. King solomons wisdom - great choice thanks!
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Olivialeigh,

Glad to help. It sounds like you know what direction you want to go. Have you had a reading? That might give you some ideas on your present situation and what you might expect for the road ahead.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Adding LM herbs and oils to a Saint Vigil??

Unread postby Smiley_ » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Please forgive me if this a dumb question. I have never ever petitioned to a Saint.

My husband just lost his father and is deeply depressed and has now turned n to drugs and alcohol to numb his pain.

I have purchased a candle of St. Dymphna to try n ease his depression. My question is would it be ok to add LM Cast off evil oils n herbs to this candle since im trying to rid him of both??? Again sorry if this is a dumb question :(
Smiley_

Re: Adding LM herbs and oils to a Saint Vigil??

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Smiley,

Saint Dymphna is petitioned in cases of mental illness more than additions. For addictions, people who work with Catholic saints are more likely to petition Venerable Matt Talbot.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Another saint you can work with for addiction is Father Mychal Judge. He was a recovered alcoholic and one of the first victims of 9-11. I mentioned him in the thread about helping an alcoholic friend or relative.

spell-casting-to-help-an-alcoholic-relative-or-friend-t10179s60.html-sid=5c22f243349bc4f3b5e18be8d61d024f
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Smiley_ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you both!:-)
Smiley_

Appropriate to compel someone to deal w/addictions?

Unread postby daryldarko » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 am

Hello All,

I'm new to the forums and new to using hoodoo, although I've had a hankering for praying for people for healing (using candles/laying on of hands for many years). The few hoodoo candles I've burned over the past few months have had noticeable results fulfilling the desired intentions, so I am compelled to try to do some more, deeper work. I'm mainly working for friends, not myself.

My question now is about the use of a Command/Compel/Control candle spell to influence someone to come to terms with her own addiction to alcohol and pills. No one telling her that she needs to quit drinking and taking pills will get her to stop, so my gut feeling is that the desire has to arise within herself. She knows the problems will eventually ruin her (she's a singer in a band), but she's dealing with so much heartbreak from failed romances, getting drunk and high is her only way to cope with the emotional pain.

Or would a white skull candle be a better way to put the idea of "quitting drinking/drugs" and "going to AA/NA" into her mind be better? She has people that will support her once she'll make up her mind to "turn around".

Thanks so much for listening, and for any advice.
~dd
daryldarko

Re: Appropriate to compel someone to deal w/addictions?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 am

Instead of a CCC candle, start with Cast Off Evil, which for is help with addictions, bad habits, and to rid oneself of bad companions. Either get a vigil candle or use a white candle dressed in COE oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daryldarko » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 am

Oh my goodness, when I read the COE spell page I felt such a wave of grace wash over me to have hope for this girl, I was moved to tears. Thank you so much for this wonderful direction. THANK YOU
daryldarko

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:28 pm

You may also want to look at working with the Venerable Matt Talbot.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/V ... att_Talbot
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daryldarko » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

It sounds like you and Ven. Matt Talbot could do some wonderful work together. I love the story of Matt Talbot -- a straight-up man, a labor activist with plenty of physical courage, who was wise enough and humble enough to seek divine help for alcoholism -- and, you know, that kind of humility also takes a certain amount of self-respect, doesn't it?

It sounds like your friend has been under too much stress for too long. I would add Blessing or Healing supplies to your work on her, and maybe call on St. Dymphna, too.

And Influence, so your spiritual urgings to seek help in the real world can sneak under her radar.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
daryldarko

Unread postby daryldarko » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 pm

I went to my local "magic shop" this afternoon to purchase a prepared Cast Off Evil candle, but they did not have one by that name. When I told them what purpose I needed to use it for they recommended using a Cut And Clear candle instead. I just used a Cut And Clear candle to help this same person leave a bad relationship (which seems so far to have worked successfully in giving her courage of not returning to that man, and from keeping him from chasing after her again). And when I read the differences on your site about the two different candles/spells, the COE candle sounds much more specific for dealing with addiction/etc. They just said to use CAC, with "powerful and clear intent" to "cut and clear them from their addiction"...

I feel like returning the candle to them and mail ordering a COE candle from you... except that every day that my friend goes on getting high is one more day closer to her demise.

Please advise.
daryldarko

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 pm

We can only comment on Lucky Mojo products, not whatever is available at your local shop. Cut and Clear is to remove emotional ties, not to help with addictions. The employee or owner of the shop was just trying to sell what he/she had in stock, not what was right for the situation. Call the Lucky Mojo shop and see what Cast Off Evil supplies they have on hand or order from an eBay seller. I don't have any on hand at the moment, but I think there are a couple that do.

Father Mychal Judge is also a great saint to call on for matters of addiction. He was a recovered alcoholic who was one of the first victims of 9-11. He went into the buildings and gave last rites to many.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daryldarko » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I apologize, I didn't make it clear that the shop I go to does not sell Lucky Mojo brand products. (I think that) they make their own versions of the different spell candles/oils/powders, in house. They just do not even carry any "Cast Off Evil" candles/oils/powders at all. Thus why they suggested the dual purpose of the Cut And Clear candle, I'm guessing :/ Regardless, I will go elsewhere to get these as you suggest.

Another question weighing on my heart is about the ethics of casting a spell such as this without the permission or knowledge of the recipient. I have very open communication with this friend, and at one time "promised" her that I would never do a spell on/for her without telling her so. The thing is that she's in denial about her problems with the alcohol/drugs. She admits that she has problems, and that she's addicted, but she loves her addictions and is not ready to get well. I believe, with the caring of a wise parent that there is a time when you just need to step in and do something. That's why I'm feeling compelled to take this action now with this spell. To get something stirred up inside her to get her to start to turn around... I guess I'm answering my own question. I should just talk with her, openly, tell her that I'm as concerned as I am, to the point of wanting to cast a spell for her... otherwise, I think I understand the mechanics and mystery of hoodoo, that there are times and reasons for casting spells w/someone in which the recipient does not know about the work being done, and therein lies more of the inherent potency of the magic working.

Thank you for letting me think out loud here, and please, share any thoughts and ideas. I want to learn.
Thank you too for the information about Father Mychal Judge, what a remarkable man and life.
daryldarko

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

You should get a reading as to whether you should go ahead with your work. In hoodoo, we generally feel that if a work is justified before God, we can proceed. Many of us do spells for and against others, without their knowledge. You might try using Influence products, which work in a subtle and gentle way to get others to do your will.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 pm

...and to add to Mama Micki, this forum is only for clients and customers of Lucky Mojo. It is against forum rules to discuss and recommend products from other sellers. Please read the forum rules here (faq.php?mode=rules). Mama Micki has provided excellent advice in response to your inquiry. You can also post of prayer for your friend to realize her addiction and want to do something about it; here is the link to the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html), you will see the tag line, "Ask and Ye Shall Receive..."

Post a prayer for yourself too, it is not an easy task to have a friend in that situation and it seems that you genuinely care about her.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daryldarko » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 pm

You've all been so kind to allow me to ask as much as I have seeing that I am not yet a customer or client of Lucky Mojo. Does all it take for me to become a "customer" mean I need to buy some of your products? If that's the case, I'll order some things right after I finish this posting. I have two questions about what was suggested in the last two msgs; What exactly is a "reading"? A linked answer will suffice. And the Crystal Silence League web page made me wonder something... since everyone's prayers are displayed publicly, and just anyone who stumbles upon the page could click on the button to say that you prayed for someone's needs, where is the quality control?

This matter with my friend and her addiction's is a much deeper story than I've given light to yet. There are two people in her life that have a lot of control over her emotions. One is her on and off boyfriend of 4 yrs, and the other is her "best friend", the two of which war with each other for control of her attention. THEY are pretty much what has driven her to use alcohol and drugs. It's a messy, twisty story of emotional abuse and even sexual entrapment, BUT, she's gotten sick of it all from both of them and has come to a soul-realization that she just wants to be done with the both of them. And is now trying to cut free from them.

She has had elevations in consciousness that gives her boosts of strength to make decisions to cut off from them and move on, but they do not understand, nor want to let her go. And this is where I've been trying to help her with hoodoo, but for lack of better knowledge of why I should use one suppliers products over another's, I've just been using the supplies available at my local magic shop. We burned a Cut And Clear candle to affect the bf, and are now burning a Hot Foot candle to distance the best friend. She feels more emotionally clear of the bf, but he came back to her house yesterday and she could not resist letting him come inside and start to work his persuasions again. So we think we should do a Hot Foot candle for him now too. I also just ordered some red brick dust (from a different source) to protect the entrance to her home with. I also advised her awhile ago to do the "black walnut spell" to break her old love for this bf, and she thought she was finished enough with him in her mind that she didn't need to. Now she's thinking differently and is willing to try it.

As far as praying to Saint Matt Talbot goes for helping her with her alcoholism goes? It's already taken effect. I lit a Virgin of Guadalupe candle with a photo of her and Saint Matt Talbot beside it for prayer. She coincidentally had a big fight with the best friend, a fight which she says was the "last straw", and since she's stopped seeing her she says her "need to drink" has ended and has not drank in 4 days now.

Thank you ALL again, for listening and allowing me to share my story.
~daryl
daryldarko

Boyfriend smokes too much weed

Unread postby MsMadia » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 pm

I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now. I love him dearly and I don't want any of that to change.
He already chases me around like a little "puppy" so to speak. My main issue is the fact that he's a pothead and all the ways I've tried to get him to quit he won't. On top of this, he is very forgetful, irresponsible, and immature. I truly love him and I'm not moving on because I know he is capable of so much more. I also know he's pot smoking is the to blame for all the symptoms I've mentioned.
MsMadia

Boyfriend smokes too much weed

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Cast Off Evil is for getting rid of addictions and bad habits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Drug Addiction Curse

Unread postby amazon_woman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 am

Hello,

My brother has been cursed with madness and substance abuse by a lady.

I would like to use the spell in Ms. Cat Yronwode's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" on page 144 under "Peony: To help or Heal Someone Dear to You":

1) I would like to know if the root has to be a fresh plant straight from the ground or in dried form?

2) What type of paper should I use for this spell to write the person name on?

3) What oil would be suited for this type of spell?

4) What other suggestions do you have for spells that should be done in this situation?
amazon_woman

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:00 am

amazon_woman,

1) It is the dried root, like this:

HER-PEO-RTSL
Peony Root, Slices
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) The type of paper is up to you; it is quite common in hoodoo to use brown paper bag paperm with no printing on it, neatly torn on all sides.

3) We sell Peony Root in Oil, but the root pieces in the oil are just chips (due to the small bottle neck) Other choices are Healing Oil, Clarity Oil, Blessing Oil, and Cast Off Evil Oil. A 4 oz. Rootworker and Church Special blend of any four of the five oils i have listed here would be fine.If you are religiously inclined, there are also protective oils for calling in certain spirits (see below).

4) I have merged your question into the thread on drug addictions and if you read from the beginnng, you may find further ideas. A healing doll has been known to help, as have small shrines with a photo of the drug addict plus a guardian spirit, such as an ancestor, Angel, Venerable Matt Talbot, Jesus, Kwan Yin, etc.It is the custom to light a white candle at such a shrine at least once a week and to keep a glass of water there.

The white candle is dressed with an oil blend and is used to call in good spirits or deities for protection. Popular choices include Spirit Guide Oil, Indian Spirit Guide Oil, Guardian Angel Oil, Archangel Raphael Oil, and a variety of deity and saint oils favoured by individuals and families of various cultural traditions.

The water is used to call in the evil spirits to drink, and it emptied out far away from the home, into a crossroads, cemetery, or wilderness, to cause the evil spirits to lose their way.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby amazon_woman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:30 pm

catherineyronwode

Will follow your advice, thank you so much won`t have known how to do it correctly otherwise. Most of all, my brother WILL be free from the evil that was cast onto him :)

Thanks,
Amazon Woman
amazon_woman

Spell to make a distant lover drug free!

Unread postby Gods Child » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello,

What products can I purchase from you'll that will help assist with encouraging my ex lover to get off drugs. I feel that he stays too high. How can he keep his mind on me, high at all times. I've been burning uncrossing and return to me products on current pictures of him.

I feel if I knew how to make him (if possible) lose interest in doing drugs... He will be able to concentrate about the more important things in life. He's currently living with a witch woman who supplies him with drugs, cause she know that will make him want to stay with her. He's now living more than six hours away from his family who misses him. I want him back in my life but more importantly, i care about his well being. Please help. I have to get him away from this witch.
Gods Child

Re: Spell to make a distant lover drug free!

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 am

Greetings Gods Child, you might consider using Cast of Evil to rid him of addiction: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell to make a distant lover drug free!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 am

Gods Child

I agree with Miss Phoenix. Your work would be adequate if he were not living with the person who is crossing him up and supplying him with drugs. Cast Off Evil will act like an anti-magnet, driving them apart. You can also use black cat hairs and black dog hairs to make them fuss and fight.

You can also do a breakup spell like the one pictured on this page:

Name the black candle for the witch woman -- and get ANOTHER one to stand beside it, and name it for the drugs she is giving him.

You can also use glass-encased candles for this spell, or clothed figural candles if you don't want sex all tangled up in it. Using nude candles, though, might be a good idea if sex is a factor in his entanglement.

He's now living more than six hours away from his family who misses him.

Sprinkle a trail of Come To Me powder between your candle and his. Get a package of lodestone grits. Load your candle and his with one each, and place the rest on the trail of powder that leads him back to you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Drug Addiction

Unread postby sofia » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this situation any spell work I can do my fiancé is addicted to heroin he doesn't do it everyday but when he gets money he goes and buys it. I know you are going to say get him into rehab and send him to church but he won't go to rehab he's been there for other addictions in the past he says he's not an addict so that won't help and about taking him to church well both of his parents are pastors. Is there anything I can do to make him stay away from it or make those people he buys from stay away anything to cure him of this?
sofia

Re: Drug Addiction

Unread postby aura » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:47 am

Hi sofia,

You won't like what I have to say, you're warned ahead of time. Heroin is your fiancé's first Lady - not you. No matter how much work you do - if he won't get help and doesn't see the problem as you describe in your post - it won't change. Until he decides to break up with his GF the White Lady of his own free will, you'll be fighting an uphill battle.

That said, I've merged your post into the existing thread on helping a loved one with drug addiction. Usually spell work will involve Cleansing and Cast Off Evil as you will be able to read. Seriously consider bypassing the heartache and moving on at this point - before you have a marriage and children that can both be seriously injured by his habit.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 am

I'm with Aura. There are over seven billion people on this planet and probably a few million who would be suitable partners for you. There is no need to be involved with a drug addict.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Want to Get Rid of a Bad Influence Without Harm

Unread postby Lady_Diane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Here's my problem in a nutshell. I'm in recovery from an addiction, but my next door neighbor still uses. That's fine, not my business, but the loud parties and constant traffic of dealers in and out of her place are a trigger.

Second, those dealers know me and often knock on my door and will give me something off the cuff which is billed to me later. Now I can avoid calling them but when they knock on my door and give me the product, I can't refuse. My will is not so strong.

I honestly don't want my neighbor to be evicted or hurt, because I'm walking in the love of God now and don't want to provoke malice. The Bible says "Love does no harm to a neighbor." and I believe that. I don't want the dealers to be hurt either, I just don't want to be in the path of temptation.

Also, {I say this respectfully for the beliefs of others} I'm a Christian so I really prefer to use the Bible as a frame work...I'm wondering if there are Psalms I can pray and Saints I can invoke to bring about the desired end?

I did pour blessed salt along my doorways and windows to neutralize evil influences but it only seemed to limit them somewhat.
Lady_Diane

Re: Want to Get Rid of a Bad Influence Without Harm

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:59 pm

If I am interpreting what you are saying here correctly, read about Lucky Mojo's "Cast Off Evil" spiritual supplies here (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html). This just may be what you are looking for.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Want to Get Rid of a Bad Influence Without Harm

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:34 am

Hello Lady Diane,

I am sorry to hear you are in this predicament but I commend you for being strong and facing down your addiction. I am assuming you have found some kind of support group such as AA or something similar. If you have not yet I highly recommend you do so. If you can I also recommend working with some one like a social worker with addictions training to help you find the strengths you do have and give you more tools to use in breaking away from the addiction. Doing these kinds of things I feel give the root-work that you do an avenue to use to get the work done!

For the root-work This link will give you a starting point on working with psalms:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Psalm 23 is good for all the work you try to do and psalm 56 is for removing temptations and ending bad habits.

I would also recommend working with the Archangel/Saint Michael for protection. It is good that you do not wish to harm the people around you but they do not have the same intention toward you so protecting yourself is important. I personally would get a Fiery Wall of Protection kit and work it. You can read about Fiery Wall of Protection at this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Last night on the Hoodoo rootwork radio hour Miss Michaele mentioned to someone to mix white mustard seed into their protection work and I feel like this would be good for you to do as well. She mentioned that the white mustard seed is a symbol of faith and I think if you put this into your Fiery Wall of Protection powders it will add strength to your work.

This will help you get a start but there is a lot more work that can be done. I am sure other workers will give you there ideas to help as well.

Also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:08 am

Good evening LM family,

I have a question on what to do over a sister who is addicted to heroin (she snorts it) whom she use to get from her bf who is in jail now for stealing. I get this is a big question lol, though I have watched my little sister wither away like a tree in winter from a beautiful girl to a pale crippled skeleton who still holds on to this . we have offered and tried to pay for rehab, cut her off, etc. My question comes down to this, is their a working I can use to control her from this like a doll baby, tied up? surround the doll with cast off evil? mirror box spell? Her baby daddy is a pedophile who is in jail for also stealing from a women ( he also raped my sister but she excuses it as I wanted him to). so keeping him away or her off him would help as he was her primary drug dealer. Yes I plan to get a reading to help and have had readings about her from AIRR all said she is not over the addiction. I get that but now I need help. please
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, j82 ,
Oh, I am so very sorry to read this. Sounds like she is in such a bad way. My heart goes out to you and your family.
As you know, everybody has their own spell ideas.
I think your spell ideas are great. Since this is your last resort, it is worth a try.
I would certainly cast a destruction spell on him (just to get rid of him forever). Or bind him (as you already know) and then throw his doll in a sewer.
Have you thought about skull candles also for your sister? Is there some sort of past memories (when she was clean an sober) that you could instill in her head?
You could use eucalyptus in the skull candle www.herb-magic.com/eucalyptus.html
I pray that other people may have more (or better) ideas for you.
And, as you already know, have the Crystal Silence League pray for her.
Again, I am so very sorry that this has happened.
Miss Aida

What spell to use for an aggressive drug addict?

Unread postby kandyspop » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello my mother is having problems with my father because he's always wasting his money on drugs and is always angry at everyone mostly my mom and brother tho. I'm tired of seeing my mom stressed out i feel bad for her ;/ Can somebody please recommend something for an aggressive drug addict I'm tired of him spending his money on drugs! He's also an alcoholic who drinks everyday -.- is their anything i can use to make that man calm down! I can feel the bad vibe in my mother's house. Help anyone
kandyspop

Re: What spell to use for an aggressive drug addict?

Unread postby j82 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey I am really sorry for what you and the family is going through. I am extremly empathetic being I have a sister addicted to drugs and has torn the family apart at the seems. I will tell you from experience that magic / hoodoo can help but they also need clinical help. This is also an on going work, once you let the guard down they fall into it. I would do clarity work or even a jar to make him see himself as he is ( rather then his warped view), cast off evil products is amazing for this, and healing with blessing and crussible of courage to give them the edge to do it. Work a doll baby to get him to seek help and I would also do crossing work to catch the drug dealers, dress the money next time so he will give it to them inadvertly with the negativity cast on it
j82

Re: What spell to use for an aggressive drug addict?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:42 am

I think your mother could use Crucible of Courage, too, kandyspop.

Your father also needs to be in a program. Your mother should be attending Al-Anon (for families of alcoholics) and/or Nar-Anon (for families of drug addicts). These might provide a "real-world" link to lead your father to Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous or both.

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread postby pinkusariel » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:31 am

I would like to know what is the best Saint and spell that;I can lean towards getting my husbands to get rid off he's drug addiction.
pinkusariel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, pinkusariel ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new, so please take the time to search the topic rather than posting randomly because then the moderators have a lot of work to put it in the right place. In the upper right hand corner, there is a white search box in the dark green area. You can put key words in it such as: drugs
Then, the search engine will take you to the right subforum and threads.

I've moved your post to the appropriate subforum where you can read about helping your husband. And I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It must be very difficult.

And here are the Saints:

St. Dymphna and the Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez

Wishing you great success and pray that he overcomes this problem

Take care
Miss Aida

Help with multiple addictions

Unread postby destiny14 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:40 pm

If I posted this in an incorrect area feel free to relocate, i haven't posted on this forum in a long time and am a bit rusty. I have a loved one who is battling drug and gambling issues. He is doing therapy, aaa, etc but I think the gambling issue is the only thing he can't seem to get a hold of. Which saints could I work with for gambling and drug addictions? And is cast off evil the best route to go? I know he needs clarity, healing, courage, wisdom. But do I work those before or after the cast off evil? Thank you
destiny14

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:48 am

Hello, Destiny 14,

If this were me, I would do, in this order:

Uncrossing, Cast Off Evil, Healing, Clarity, Wisdom, then Crucible of Courage.

Here is a list of Patron Saints that you can choose from:

www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I am wondering if St Dymphna would help because this is a kind of disease...

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby calenduladregs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello,

I am writing to ask for help with getting my boyfriend to stop using drugs. He is such a wonderful person, but his using diminishes his spirit and is ruining his life and he can't see how bad it is when he's in that cloud. I am seeking a spell that I could use to help him to feel at peace without using, and realize how much it is hurting me, and make him not want to touch the stuff ever again. A spell to help him break this blockage of ancestral/genetic addiction and move forward in his life.

Thank you,
M
calenduladregs

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 am

Hello calenduladregs,

I'm very sorry to hear that you and you boyfriend are having to go through this. I moved your post to this thread about helping people with addiction with the help of rootwork; I recommend you scroll through the past posts and see what other people have advised. If you have questions after that, just let us know.

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings