Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Graduate Degree School Programs

rpir09

Which vigil candles for the supporting a thesis?

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

Hello all,
On September 25 I am going to present and support my dissertation thesis in front of audience my supervisor and external evaluators. If this is successful, I will get my Master of Arts degree in Education. I am well equipped with the whole range of LM products, powders, baths, oils, roots that I found in relevant posts. For that special day, I am planning to order some vigil services at LM. I think I can not afford more than 3-5.
1. Crown of Success
2. King Solomon
3.Crucible courage
My question is: Which vigil for eloquence (I will need it) and which vigil for favourable attitude on the part of my supervisor?
Thanks in advance

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Which vigil candles for the supporting a thesis?

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:43 am

Hi rpir09,

Your vigil choices, particularly Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success are both well suited for your purpose. For eloquence, when you order your Vigils, ask that one of the herbs used to fix the candles be Deers' Tongue. It can help you find the right words to your situation. You could also ask for some John The Conqueror root chips - or alternatively carry a whole large root dressed in a combo of Crown of Success, Master and John The Conqueror as a lucky piece to hold on to while you speak.

For supplementary Vigil choices, all of the following are possibles, read through the descriptions and see what sings to you:

John the Conqueror - http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ueror.html
Master - http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... aster.html
Victory - http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ctory.html

Blessings and best of luck! (U'll blow them away with your thesis dissertation ;) )
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 am

For eloquence I would ask MISC to burn a Mercury candle for you, and request that Deer's Tongue be included in dressing it, you would do well to bath with Crown of Success bath crystals and a handful of Deer's Tongue the morning of the dissertation.

For a favorable attitude, well, I would go with a honey jar rather then just a vigil light, and I would have started it as soon as you knew you were going to be doing this, as it is start as soon as you possibly can and work it faithfully.

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 am

Thank you both for helpful suggestions. I started the honey jar last December and, although this is not a testimonial area, it has worked miracles in my inspiration and wisdome. I was focused but I think everything has been working to my favour ever since. Even academic articles I would come across in the google search. Any way I was planning to deposit a testomonial after the day of presentation and mention all the products I have bben using.
Mercury is the only candle I have not considered. I do have at home all the other products mentioned. What do the rest of you think? Mercury with deer's tongue vigil? Is it O.K. for eleoquence?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 am

Astrological work isn't traditional in hoodoo, although some modern rootworkers are getting into it. Other traditions have found power in this kind of work, which is why Turnsteel recommends it. And of course, Miss Cat is an astrologer from way back...

All of this is pedantic talk for: A Mercury candle isn't old-timey conjure, but go with it.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

viennayeung

Re: Need some suggestions on spell kit

Unread post by viennayeung » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello all. I am planning to use my crown of success kit soon. I am reading the instructions and I know that for the first day dawn, I will need to use the bath crystal. For the 9th day I need to use the 9-herb bath. However, I am not too sure about the 2nd - 8th day. Can anyone tell me if I need to do the bath rituals during 2nd - 8th day?

Thanks for your help!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Need some suggestions on spell kit

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:27 pm

viennayeung, the instructions are written out day-by-day. If no bath is specified on a particular day, you do not need to perform a bath on that day, other than your ordinary washing. You could, if you wished, add a drop of Crown of Success to your regular bath products.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Need some suggestions on spell kit for Grad School

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I absolutely recommend adding a drop of Crown of Success to your regular wash products. This is after your spell kit and will keep the good work going.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Thank you both of you!!

Xewn
Spell-Casting for Grad Degree Programs Questions and Answers

Unread post by Xewn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am

I wasn't sure to post this in the love section or the academic section. I see that there is a lot of good advice here concerning spells for applications. The issue I am dealing with is that my guy and I are both applying to grad schools and I want us to get accepted to the same one, so I was trying to figure out if there was a way I could work an application spell or honey jar for applications that would also help keep us together geographically or if that would be something completely separate? Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting into Grad School Together

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 pm

You could do a joint honey jar. Go the university of your choice and take a photo of yourselves together and happy. Use that in the honey jar along with herbs and roots aimed at getting accepted. Think things like Five Finger Grass and Deer's Tongue.

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm

I would go about it a little differently. I would take a copy of your grad school apps dust them with crown of success or attraction powders. I would lay one application ontop of the other in a cross pattern. Then I would place a pair of lodestones like those used in love spells in the center of the crossed pages. Name one lodestone after you and the other after your guy. Everyday I would feed the lodestones some magnetic dust visualizing the two of you holding hands on the campus of your chosen grad school.
Please let me know if you both get in to the same school. Best Wishes,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Go to the school of your choice and gather some dirt. Mix it with dirt from both of your foot prints which will give you a potent and very traditional way of working. You can use that to make a ring around the lodestone set up Flora mentioned or the honey jar that I mentioned.

Make sure you dust the transcripts that you have to send it with powders like Attraction and Crown of Success.

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you both for your advice! I really appreciate it. :)

It probably won't be possible for us to actually go visit any of the schools we applied to, since they're not close to where we live. i could probably "make" a picture of us happy at one of the schools with Photoshop or old-fashioned cutting and pasting (in the literal sense.) I know that's not as good as the physical items, but it maybe the best I can do.

I like the idea of the lodestones and I was thinking about using them, but wasn't sure how to incorporate them, so thank you for helping me figure that out!

We have online applications, so that makes things more complicated. I saw another post about those and it was suggested people use copies of the applications for working. I am trying to think of a reason I could physically send something.

The other issue is that we applied to four schools. We would be happy with any of them, but it might be a little tricky to work on all of them. Should I just try to focus on one?

Thank you!

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 am

I think you could discuss with your guy the preferred school for both of you, and concentrate on that school when doing your work. If you also need financial aid I would use Pay Me products as well as the other things already mentioned by Flora and Conjureman Ali. Good luck!

Blanca Luna
Help with moving forward with Thesis and upgrading to PhD

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello,
I would please like to hear your advice on what I can do with working further on my thesis.

I tend to procastinate a lot with the writing of my thesis, and I think it is do to some fear of success or a need to increase my confidence or believe in my abilities.

I wanna upgrade to a PhD from a Master, so I need to do well on my thesis draft. And it always seems to be some obstacle on my way that appears out of the blue when am having a draft due: psycho roommates, boyfriend issues, family stuff...all when my draft is due and am tired of this.

I want to just be successful academically and start publishing papers/going to conferences, so I can request a scholarship for my last year doing my PhD and to make it easier to upgrade from my masters. I wanna become a great, successful academic.

Please advice me what to do beside a mojo bag and which candle should I light for this.

Thank you deeply.

Blessed be,
Blanca :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with moving forward with Thesis and upgrading to PhD

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

You can call on St. Expedite to help you stop procrastinating. To help you in succeed at school, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Thank you Mama Micki!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:37 pm

St. Expedite (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html) to help you stop procrastinating.
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) and King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) to succeed in School.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Thank You jwmcclin!! :)

Looking forward to working with Saint Expedite! And learning more about Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom.

Best!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 am

Hi Blanca Luna,

a few ways to work with Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom products that may be helpful for you:

As a part of your daily routines:
1 - Dress your head with the oils daily before going to school or beginning writing activities.
2 - Use the two oils + Clarity oil in a diffuser while you're studying and/or writing.
3 - Carry a King Solomon Wisdom and/or a Crown of Success mojo bag on you. (or even better - call LM or an AIRR worker and have them craft a custom mojo for you)

Supportive spell work:
1 - Keep a run of Crown of Success + John the Conqueror vigil lights burning until you hand in your thesis. After that burn Vigils periodically as is needed.
2 - Burn candles weekly on a King Solomon Wisdom good grades honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. You can keep that same honey jar working throughout your PhD

Blessings and best of luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

In addition to all of these great recommendations, I would work a road opener to remove the obstacles that may come in your way.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I would also work some master products to help you master this thesis and I would combine that with the king solomon wisdom products to help to master your thoughts, and write well.

www.luckymojo.com/master.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can offer some advice to me.

So I used the COS spell kit in december. From January till now, I have been using the COS honey jar spell. Most of the time the flame is high and calm, finishes in 1.5 hours. 1 thing that disturbs me a lot is, whenever I walk by the candle, tiny black smoke comes out. Other than that the candle burns calmly, with minimal or no residue left most of the the time.

I am still waiting for my application result. With that black smoke (only when I walk by the candle), I was wondering if there is anything I can do / should do. Thanks very much for help in advance!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

If it only does it when you walk by then it is a result of your movement causing the flame to shift. I've seen it happen before on candles when a sudden draft moves them a bit of smoke comes out. If the candle is burning clean otherwise it seems like you should be fine. Don't let anxiety become an issue.

If you feel very anxious about it then a quick reading can clear things up if this is something to worry about.

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali! This helps me feel relief! :) 1000 thanks !

Animor

Spell-Casting for Postgraduate Degree Questions and Answers

Unread post by Animor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 am

I want to apply for a postgraduate study program at my university. There is an entry exam but it is not for everyone, there is a pre-selection based on the CVs. I have the qualifications that are required but sometimes strange things happen :roll: and I want to be sure that I will be called for the entry exam.
How can I trick my CV and my application? I'll apply by regular mail and not e-mail so that I'd be able to do something.
I know the names of the persons that will do the selection and I have also their photos. I have some LM Commanding oil and powder and I think I also have Do as I say oil. Can I dress the papers with those? Wha's the appropriate candle color for a work like this?
Once been selected and go for the exam, can I dress the exam paper, too, with those in order to be finally selected?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: What can I use to enter a postgraduate program?

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Animor,

as a general rule, dressing papers with oils leaves them stained so it's not ideal. Sachet powders are best for dressing papers as once you're done dusting, the trick is sneaky and thus the work doesn't show. Generally in this kind of a CV situation a combination of Crown of Success, I Can You Can't and Look Me Over (yes it has other uses than love!) can be quite effective. Although you could use the Commanding you have on hand, it's a little harsher than the formulas above which are more aimed to impress the panel and make you stand out above the competition.

The photos you have of the selection panel can be put in a ''Crown of Success'' honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar SPL-HON-CROW.

For the candle work, purple is probably the best colour. Yellow or orange could also be good depending on what angles you work.

Finally, you may also want to read through some of the forum threads on similar subjects to give you some other ideas:
graduate-school-success-and-prosperity-work--t8653s125.html
got-into-grad-school!-t12357.html
need-help-getting-accepted-into-college-t9595s25.html

Blessings and best of luck,

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Thank you aura! I saw that I have Crown of success but only in oil. I'll use what I have since there's no time to order. I was thinking that it may be a good idea to put the CV and the application form in one of those transparent folders that are plastic and then in the envelope, so they won't be stained by the oils and the selection panel will touch them anyway.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Besides dressing the letter, make a photocopy of the CV for altar work. Photocopy of the original, no a second printout mind you.
I once used such to work a person into the a medical doctors program.
Road Opening Products, Van-Van Products and Crown of Success Products are very good for this purpose.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Lumos de Fortuno

How to Ask Advice of the Spirits to Get into Graduate School

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 am

Where there is a will there's a way, the only problem is that I'm completely lost on which way that would be! Don't get me wrong, the idea of hiring hackers to go into my school's database and change my grades did occur to me but I'm sure I'd get caught. This isn't going to sounds very good but at this point if I can figure out a way to get into Yale School of Art for their Masters in photography, I will do absolutely anything to make it happen. I'm completely lost on what to do though.

Where should I start? What is the formula I need for success? Any suggestions on how to get started or where to start looking for advice?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell-Casting for Graduate Degree School Programs

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Dear Lumos de Fortuno --

If you are asking for help from spirits of the dead (rather than angels or other discarnate spirits) to get into the Yale School of Art for their Masters in photography, then i would suggest working with the graveyard dirt and the photos of one of your photography heroes or heroines.

Your thread has been merged into the extant thread titled "Spell-Casting for Graduate Degree School Programs" and perhaps you will find other answers already posted that will help.

If you have further questions, please ask.
catherine yronwode

km9

Unread post by km9 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 am

I had my interview for my dream graduate school on Monday; I started burning a lodestone candle just before, to draw good things to me. I'd like to keep burning candles until I hear (approximately 4 weeks).

Is lodestone appropriate? I was going to buy 2 Crown of Success, 1 Road Opener, and 1 Lodestone. It's in a health related field, with birth, if that changes anything. I anointed my Lodestone candle with Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Blessing, and Sagittarius oil.

Olivialeigh
Re: Spell-Casting to get off Graduate Degree School wait list?

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:40 am

Hi Everyone.

Im hoping you all can help me determine the best course of action for a situation.
I have applied to several graduate schools (PHD programs) and have been consistently lighting LMCC vigils on the LMCC church altars to help boost admission success. I was admitted into a program that is not my first choice , although I am thrilled to be even admitted!. But I have been waitlisted at one of my top choices.
Can anyone recommend some products that might help boost my chances of getting off the waitlist and gaining admission? The way to get off the waitlist is if the other applicants who were offered admission decide to another program, then I will be moved up the list.
Im wondering what products may help this situation?

Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh
I highly recommend the crown of success spells for you: www.luckymojo/crownofsuccess.html
And, you might want to try and freeze your competitors: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Then, you may want to try an influence skull candle spell on the person (or people) making the selections: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Wishing you the very best with matriculation
Take care

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

I highly recommend what miss Aida is suggesting. Then along with the influence skull candle you might consider adding some Look Me Over Oil in with the Influence oil.

hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi
I have just applied for school places for my twin daughters, here in the UK you have to apply for six high school places in order of preference which I have done, three out of the six schools I have chosen are faith schools, which I have submitted supplementary forms for, the main applications are done online.
I have done all I need to do as far as submission is concerned.
I really want them to get into my first choice for them but the chances are extremely slim as for the past five years the school has been heavily over subscribed and the priority criteria list finds us at the very bottom, I need intervention to blast my girls to the very top that they get in, the cut off date for all applications is 31 October 2015 results of schools will be given to parents on or around 01 march 2016
What can I do between now and then to have a positive result from the school of my top choice for the girls?

Thomask

Unread post by Thomask » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:07 am

Hello Michelle. The best choice to speed up this process because of the urgency of your situation is to get the "Crown Of Success" spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

I would also consider putting this into a sugar jar to sweeten them to the children.

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I pray for the very best for your girls.

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi thomask
I will purchase the products and see how I get on.

Thank you.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:58 am

Hello All.
Please am starting an online college degree program in a week, been out of school for a while, how can I use crown of success or any other product to help me through out this program, am aiming A+ in all my courses and classes. Since it's an online program, am really not sure which route to go.
I appreciate every advice.
Thank you all

Reason: triple posting

A_Booker95

Unread post by A_Booker95 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 am

Hello everyone I hope you're all well. I am looking for advice and suggestions for some work I plan on doing; I am set to start a degree in the new year and I am very excited as I thought I wouldn't be able to ever do it, however a way opened up I've taken it and am keen for it to go well-naturally.

I plan on doing some cleansing and road opening, mainly baths first of all. Now the degree is distance learning so I can work and study at the same time and choose how intense I want to study at each year, so when the materials come through I plan on fixing them with King Solomon. I also plan on getting a hand on the go for success in attaining a good grade at the end of it, as the degree is part time I was leaning more toward leather as I could well be studying for 5 years; and the type of hand as a crown of success with a good dose of King Solomon in it?
When I get the name of my tutor and anyone else who will have a say in my study, in the sugar they will go! But I'm stuck as to how to fix my essays and submitted work as it will be online? I also plan on taking baths and setting candles when assignments are to be done/ due.

Does this sound effective, or have I completely gone in the wrong direction?!

Thank you in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello A_Booker95,

How exciting! I wish you the best of luck in your pursuits and studies.

I think that Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom will be your best friends for this situation. The Crown of Success Lucky Mojo page has a lot of ideas, including a recipe for a mojo bag you can make:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You could dress that bag with Crown of Success as well as King Solomon's Wisdom oils for a one-two punch of success plus wisdom.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

And since you'll be submitting your work online, I'd recommend to dress the four corners of your computer with a small amount of Crown of Success oil, since you can't dress the assignments/papers themselves.

Anytime you deal in paper though, dust those with Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom sachet powder, and tap off the excess.

If you want to get this work started with a bag, you could look into the Crown of Success spell kit (which comes with a mojo bag):

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

A_Booker95

Unread post by A_Booker95 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:33 am

Hello Sister Jean,

The four corners of the computer, of course! I had visions of streaky screens and all sorts!

I will definitely check out the kit, and maybe even give the rootworkers/churches special oil by LuckyMojo a try?

Thank you!
Thank you Saint Anthony of Padua

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, A_Booker95,

That's a GREAT idea!

Take care

HoodooBeginner

Unread post by HoodooBeginner » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello All!

I'm looking to become a Game Designer and would love to graduate from the school/college I'd like to enroll at and to hopefully earn a bachelor's degree and I was wondering what are some great products to work with or awesome spell kits to use once I'm enrolled? I definitely know that one of them is Crown of Success. I'm also considering using King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity to help with knowledge and understanding of all of the lessons in the course. :D

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello, HoodooBeginner,

You've got this down to a science!

You might also want to have a specialty mojo hand made up fr you (you can call the shop and have them custom make one for you)

Here is the mojo hand page:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Wishing you the greatest of success!

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Hello,
I am going to be taking the MCAT In June. Next week, I will begin studying for the exam. I want to make a 523 on the MCAT and be accepted to Howard College of Medicine both on my first try. Is there any spellwork I can do to: aid me in studying for the exam(motivation, comprehension, retention), aid in me achieving a 523, and getting into Howard? Any and all advice is appreciated.

Also, I want to ensure my spellwork, works! In the past when casting (I've casted at least 30 spells throughout my life), most spells don't manifest. Is anyone aware of how I can achieve success in my spellcasting? What I do is cast my circle clockwise, while contacting the elements of each direction (spirits of earth=north). Once finish this, I begin my spellwork. Afterwards I open my circle counterclockwise and thank the elements in each direction. What am I doing wrong? Again, all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:37 am

Hello briley57,

Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom are great product lines to use for test-taking and studying. Check out these pages to learn more about how to use them in spellwork:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

As for why your spells aren't working, I don't know enough about your process to tell you why other than circle-casing isn't a part of hoodoo. You could always check out this thread for more information:

theories-about-how-why-magic-psychism-w ... t6722.html

Take care.

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 am

Thank you for your advice. I have another question. While performing the crown of success spell,I annointed my candles,inscribed them 9 times, and let inscription burn everyday. On the second day, I lit my candles, but fell asleep and didn't get to snuff my candle after the second inscription. Both candles burned down. Is my spell ruined? Can I inscribe some more candles and pick up where I left off?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:01 am

Hello briley57,

I think you could just continue your spell with more candles. Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”