Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
amysx13
Forum Member
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello all,

I have a man that has cold feet about officially moving in with me. He's been "living" with me since Thanksgiving but continues to keep his other residence as a safety net of sorts. An AIRR reading has confirmed that he truly does love me very much, and wants to be with me, but has some commitment issues. I'm addressing those upon her advice, alternating Follow Me Boy spells and Marriage spells, in addition to the work I've already been doing (honey jar, nation sack, menstrual blood), and I'd like to add a doll baby as well, to sort of coax him into taking the next step. I've ordered the LM batting stuffed but unfixed doll, the one without the herbs, because I'd like to fill it with herbs myself and of course add the personal effects while praying my intention. I have several supplies appropriate to this working but because I have so many I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to the best choices. Any advice is appreciated!

Herbs: Deer's Tongue, Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Lavender, Periwinkle, Magnolia leaves, Raspberry leaves, Rose buds, Rosemary, Spikenard, Lovage root (I have several others too, so if there's additional suggestions I'm open to them)
Oils: Orange Blossom cologne, Chuparrosa, Stay with me, Marriage, Folllow me boy (several others as well)
Personal effects: Hair (head, beard, armpit, pubic), Soiled clothes, Semen (on tissue and strings), Fingernails, Toenails, Photographs, Handwriting

I have read and researched every thread in this forum about doll babies, as well as commitment and moving in and marriage proposals. Right now, my main objective is a firm commitment involving him moving in and making this his permanent residence (a "common law" marriage of sorts). I'm just looking for advice on the best materials to put inside my doll baby so that it can be as effective as possible. Thank you so much!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:39 am

Hello amysx13,

Have you seen this page? It will help you narrow down your herbs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And then I'd also suggest scrolling up through this thread and reading the posts from other moderators on baby dolls.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 am

Thank you Sister Jean! That’s the page I used to choose my herbs, I just have too many choices lol. That page is full of good stuff! I’ll read through this thread again and hopefully be able to shrink my list of herbs a bit, I know that more doesn’t equal stronger so I want to be sure to choose the herbs that truly best suit my purpose. I have Cat’s book too so I’ll do more research. Thank you again for responding!

-Amy

Pheebs92
Forum Member

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 am

I must say wow! I made my doll baby of my ex because I really want him back, and that night I talked to it, and encouraged him to text me because he misses me, and when I woke up I had gotten a message from him! But my question is, I want to put some pictures of me in the box, but I don't have a printer but I'm a really good portrait drawer, can I draw pictures of my self and put in it? Thank you :)

Pheebs92
Forum Member

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Just one more thing. I wrote a petition on the back of his photo with his name three times and mine on top three times and the petition in a circle around, then I took a piece of my hair and tied a knot with it around a piece of his hair and said that it binded us together forever, then folded the petition with the hairs inside, then put it in the doll. Was this very wrong? I feel a great connection with the doll and really feel his presence when I talk to it and hold it, and I feel that it's working since he sent me a text the day after I made it and talked to it the first time. Should I make a new one? Or should I keep working on this one? If I have to make a new one, can I use the same fabric again?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hello Pheebs92,

Yes I think you could draw the portraits if you don't have a printer, or you could just print some pictures as a library. And I don't understand why you feel you need to redo this doll if it's working for you so well. I think you did the petition paper and hairs very well, now just let it all do its job.

Take care.

Pheebs92
Forum Member

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:13 am

Thank you so much sister jean!:) I just got a bit nervous and doubted myself, so thank you so much :) can I draw pictures of the person for another spell? I draw hyperrealism pictures, will it be the same as printing a picture?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 am

Hello Pheebs92,

You could probably draw pictures for other spells, but would it be the same as printing out a picture or having an actual photo, no it wouldn't be the same. You should try it and let us know what results you get.

Take care.

Pinkpisces
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pinkpisces » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

I made a doll baby to bend freewill, I blessed it. He is out of moldable clay. His picture I'd on the face. He lays on a bed of roses, a picture of us over his eyes, and he's dressed in his worn shirt surrounded with rose quartz crystals. He has my menstrual blood mixture with oils, roses, attract love and dragons blood on his 3rd eye, heart and genitals. Inside is a cigarette butt and my petition. It is not working. I do candle work all the time. I talk the doll, but no change.

Back story

She and I have been friends for almost 3 years. He has not dated anybody in 10 years or more. We have had relationships but only will we were both very drunk. I'm completely in love with him. He has alcoholic problems. I want his complete attention I want him focused on me I want him to love me I want him to need me I wanted to talk to me obsession lust love attraction. I have worked with B WS before and she was not able to get the obsession to work either so now I'm here asking you what can I do please, any advice is appreciated

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 am

Hello Pinkpisces,

Check out this post from Miss Aida, I think it will help you:

posting.php?mode=reply&f=12&t=29089#pr379186

Also, scroll up through this thread to find lots more ideas.

Take care.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

How long does it take for the target to respond when you give the doll baby a command? Mine sometimes takes a few hours and sometimes right away. Haven’t been working him as much, but I do spend a few minutes when I work him. He’s been working all day and hasn’t meassaged me for like 5 hours

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Pyromancer -

The short answer - It depends.

The long answer -

There are many factors involved:
- Whether they want to or not already
- If/when they are physically or mentally able to
- If the timing of the command/request is favorable with other natural timings
and likely more than I can think of right now.

If you have almost immediate change, great! If not I always give it at LEAST 3 days to see if things start to change then work more, try something different or, let it be. You may have had instant change before, but that may not always be the case - you may have been lucky and the "planets were aligned" as they say (see what I did there ^_^).

For a little more information on timing/how long it takes a spell to work, see here - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

If your working in terms of hours and want/need change NOW, then I suggest spending more than just a few minutes working whatever your working, if its truly needed then it probably just need extra time/energy/work to manifest. (Think of a 9 hours novena vs a 9 day novena, still a lot of work, every hour vs every day, but for hopefully a quicker remedy)

Hope that gives you some direction!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

RevJames gave you some great advice!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi all. Thank you for the insightful advice. He’s been distant lately because of his ex wife making him pay $180/weekly to her. I have nothing to do with this. He’s under stress for money. I don’t have any financial issues myself because I’ve uncrossed myself and cleansed. Anyways I was texting him today, and he brought up a love rival. I got upset and we had a small text fight. Now he’s not talking to me. I’m paranoid he’s going to contact the rival and hook up with her. I’ve done a black skull on them, and cleansed. My question is if I talk to the doll and tell it to hate my love rival will that be ok? I want him to hate her bad. I’m currently burning Van Van incense, and did a bath in Van Van to clear the path. Talking to the doll to make it hate a love rival, will it work?

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 pm

I too am curious if the above would work ^^ (telling your love doll to hate a love rival)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

I couldn't tell you for sure if it will work but I'd say that if the doll baby is for love, maybe you wouldn't want to "confuse" it by asking it to both love and hate. Perhaps a skull candle on your target would be better, to influence his thoughts:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Hope that helps!

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi all! The doll baby I made for my target is seriously incredible... I work it almost daily and when I tell it things and love on it, my bf literally acts out the things I say. Obviously I read about that happening on here, but to actually see it happening is truly amazing. Quick example... my guy is currently joining a new motorcycle club so he has a lot of obligations outside the home right now in addition to attending school.

Well I’ve been telling the doll that he misses me while he’s gone and wants to make the most of our time together so that I feel like a priority in his life. So just this past weekend he left an event early to spend the evening with me, and then today he came home after class with breakfast in bed for me and stayed all afternoon. And this coming weekend he’s asked me to attend the events with him. Amazing stuff, I swear! I love this little doll baby so much, he’s like a one way ticket into the mind and heart of my guy. I couldn’t be happier!

-Amy

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:42 am

Hello amysx13,

That's great! I'm so glad you're seeing the results you want.

Take care.

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello you guys

So my ex broke up with me April 28th 2018 and he ignored me we've been communicating and being intimate may thur June.... buy now he's really ignoring me.... all of July and tells me he doesnt know what he wants etc we was together 10 years...but any way he's influenced alot by his friends and mother OH BOY HE'S A MAMA BOY!

ok anyway I got a reading done and was told we are right for each other basically but because of everyone else interfering we finally spilt.... mind you I've done everything for this man and i feel Robbed ...

so I've decided to do the voodoo doll on him. just need a little yes or no if I'm doing it right.

I got hair and his full name and date of birth(no clothes) a picture of him I want to glue on the doll face, a picture of me I want to sew inside his head ...i have my petition paper his name dob written down 7 times then my name and dob across his 9 times with return to me now around in a circle... I as well want to use my body fluids for this as well

I got my herbs Roses, licorice root, and patchouli along with two lodestones.

And come to me oil along with love me, healing and maybe I'll also use bend over oil.

I have my black candles to protect my love during the ritual.

I have my pins I want to stick one in the head , one in the heart and one in his manhood....

But I'm conflicted with the pin colors....

And since I dont work with any spirits or deities I will just call upon all helpful gods and goddess aid me in my request in returning my love back to me ....

I do have holy water for my baptizing for my doll

I want to work on this by next Friday because thats a day for love

And advice am I on the right track?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:32 pm

I wouldn’t use black candles on a love spell unless it’s for negative work, although some might use it to take away negativity. If black is associated with dark work I wouldn’t touch it in my positive work. Also pins aren’t really used in hoodoo dolls, that’s more of a voodoo thing. Don’t forget to baptize the doll baby. I’ve used whiskey on mine. I think you can also use Hoyts cologne

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:56 am

Hello Forgotten24,

Just to add on here, I agree with Pyromancer that I wouldn't recommend using black candles, perhaps use white instead if you're wanting to protect your love. And it's not true that pins aren't used with hoodoo baby dolls. PLENTY of workers use pins with hoodoo baby dolls, the question is are they used for love dolls. If you are wanting to punish this man, then go ahead and use pins. But just keep in mind that if you use pins you will be causing him pain on some level.

If you are new to making doll babies, I'd recommend scrolling up and reading through the other posts in this thread; I think you'll find them helpful.

Good luck to you in your work!

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Thank you sister jean & Pyromancer

I wanted to use the pins to make him feel pain not being with me ... and because he's very stubborn to the max I wanted to stick red pin along a picture of me and with the licorice root and bend over oil inside his head..... and a pin in his heart area and one on his manhood so he can't perform for no one but me ...... I will use white candles .

As for baptizing I have holy water.....

Can you tell me.why whiskey is good for baptizing ?

And I shall get white candles instead....

The reason I was using black candles was to block his mother and friends and other women from him

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 pm

I’ve had success with using white candles more than red on my love work. Just me personal experience. Also I always inscribe on the candle the full name, and date of birth along with petition, then add my oils and powders

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 am

Ok so I read there is no specific day for hoodoo & voodoo you can just do it.... question does it have to be done at night? Or anytime of the day because I don't live alone

2) I can't sew but I attempted to and pricked my finger and got blood on my doll. Do I start a new one ?

How do i put my body fluid on the doll I created for him...?

And because my ex is stubborn I mean so stubborn where do I stick the pin and what color

I know I want to stick one in the head, heart and manhood I want him to feel pain not having me....

And as well is sticking a picture of me inside the doll head I made for him a good idea....?so he'll always think of me...

And is listening to music , such as how do I breathe work for the doll as well?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 am

You don’t want your fluids, or blood on the doll because you will get tied in the spell. Sounds like you should start over. If you’re trying to harm this man, then work with a black doll baby, with black candles, and a darker oil, Destruction, Black Arts, Jinx, Crossing etc. Pins aren’t used in love dolls, I only know of the voodoo tradition using it for darker purposes. You can’t want the man, and then cross him. It’s going to clash with your work. I work love working on Friday and during Venus hour. They say it’s best at nighttime when the target is sleeping so it hits them. Darker work should be done on Tuesday and Saturday during Mars on Tuesday, or the hour or Saturn in Saturday. Don’t use love herbs for darker work as well

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:46 am

Thank you Pyromancer

No I don't want to harm him. I love him. I want to use my poppet
To return my love back to me. But because he's very stubborn I wanted to use the red pins. For love and power.

Also should I not put my photo inside the poppet head?
And do I only have to burn the candles once?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:52 am

Then you should do reconciliation work. With pink candles and Reconciliation and Return to Me oil. Some people might put the photo in the head. I personally wouldn’t. I would use oils like Infkuence to get him to think of me. About the dolls head with it

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Forgotten24,

You are trying to straddle the fence. You want to torment him, but you want love. There is a school of thought that uses pins to torment a lover with "pains of love," but true love is not painful, and i am telling you that it is like whipping a dog. The dog will not love you, it will fear you. And one day it might turn on you and bite you out of fear.

Read about love dolls here:

Doll Babies for Love and Healing
doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Read about cursing dollies here:

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm
doll-babies-for-cursing-and-harm-t29090.html
catherine yronwode

Ms Robin
AIRR Member

Unread post by Ms Robin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Here is a tip if you're working with a doll baby for love and you want to always be on a man's or a woman's mind:

It's best if you make the doll out a dirty piece of personal garment of the person.

Take some of your pubic hairs from you, put them in some love oils (come to me if it's a new love, return to me if it's a love thats gone astray, and follow me boy or girl when you want to have them on the hook).

Put the hair in the head of the doll with the proper herbs.

This works wonders and i've always had great results.
If you need a helping hand, look me up on AIRR

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:29 am

I feel so disappointed, I managed to get quite a bit of his semen on tissue and I added it to an existing honey jar, completely forgot about the fact I next wanted to make a dollbaby! He won't be back for a month a half :(

Will a dollbaby work at all without any personal concerns and just info and photograph? I have none left as I've used everything on other work.

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:42 am

Thank you Pyromancer

Thank you cat.

1) Cat I was just going with the pins because, my ex is so stubborn and hardheaded, He's a Taurus.

2) Plus he has his mother and people in his ear ... so I was using the pins to put my intention in.... I don't want to lose the 10 years we been together.

3) So I have 3 white candles I have his hair, I have his full name and date of birth. And a picture
Herbs - I have Roses, licorice root, patchouli..... I'm thinking about catnip, rosemary , lavender , lovage, chamomile, cinnamon, basil, two loadstones, damiana , ginger ,vervain , maybe clover and violet. What do you think?

4) I have the come to me oil, and [an oil we don't make, from a a competitor of ours] as well as [an oil we don't make, from a a competitor of ours]....

5) I have sage incense to smudge my material, I as well have dragon blood incense to burn because it's for love as well.

6) I couldn't get his clothes so I just have a red shirt....

7) Because I don't have my own place I was thinking of going to the park at night where we went to do this...

8) I have holy water, for baptizing. Why is whiskey an option?

9) I wanted to at least put my picture inside his head so it's like he's thinking of me ...

10) I wrote a petition his name 7 times mines 9 across his.... with return to me....

11) And with the doll I can't ask but demand....

12) someone came up with a great idea to write what you want him to think and place that inside his head. .... ....

13) what do you think?

And I won't use the pins and more

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am

BBBunnyXx --

Did you read Ms Robin's post, right above yours? She just told you how you can use his personal clothing instead of semen. There is no one way to do this work. It is an art, like painting or sculpture. If you become fixated on thinking one personal concern (or another one) is essential, you will just be "painting by the numbers" and not actually crafting a unique and magical doll-baby.

You ask,"Will a dollbaby work at all without any personal concerns and just info and photograph?" Well, think about it -- it would work as well as a photograph.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 am

Forgotten24,

1) I do not believe that any man is "stubborn and hardheaded" about love. I think either a man inclines toward love and domesticity with a particular woman at a particular time or he does not, and if a woman choses to waste her time trying to change the fundamental personality of a man, over and over again with spell after spell, it is she who is stubborn and hard-headed, not him. If he is a Taurus, he will not easily change -- together 10 years and now he wants out? I would not begin to speculate on this without a reading. Are you close sexually? Taurus people tend to bond over physical intimacy and food.

2) Sweeten his mother, do not fight her. Again, pins signify pain, not "intention."

3) The herbs sound nice but altogether too fussy and numerous. Pick up a packet of our Love Herbs Mixture and use that -- it'd be cheaper in the long run than buying so many herbs. And why TWO lodestones? I would only do that if i made TWO DOLLS. Also, i would put a small John the Conqueror Root in his genitals. He's a Taurus after all. Not so much "hard headed" in his head, but down below.

4) I have patiently and repeatedly edited out your continual references to the products made by our competitors, but i will not do so any more. Go to their forums and ask them about this work. Do not come to our company forum with the names of their products in your mouth.

5) Dragon's Blood incense i understand, but why Sage? It is a harsh negative spirit clearing incense, generally speaking. Use Frankincense and Myrrh.

6) Make do with what you can.

7) A park is fine.

8) Whiskey is not an "option," it is the preferred alcoholic anointing liquor of most Protestant practitioners, who certainly would not use holy water from a Catholic church.

9) If i were you, i would want to be rubbing his doll on my body, and putting your pubic hairs inside his head. See the post by Ms Robin. I see nothing wrong with your idea of putting your picture inside his head.

10) Sure, sounds good.

11) Why do you say, "i can't ask, but demand?" What does that mean to you? Did the supplier of your [unnamed] oils tell you that? This requirement to "demand" is all of the same texture as your belief that you must stick pins in him to make sure he gets your "intention." You are one rough worker! I am a Taurus and i see no appeal here to love, to sex, to a cuddlesome return, to a gentle massage, a back rub, a little "between the cheeks" back rub, a little "over to the other side" back rub, a warm shower shared together, a vase of flowers, a morning wake-up with a cup of hot coffee served in bed with foamed milk and cinnamon and a bowl of fresh-picked fruits and berries from our own trees and bushes, and a new pair of shoes or a new shirt, just the right harmonizing colour to match his hair and his complexion, and a kiss to seal the deal. I'm a Taurus. I speak as one who knows. Now, treat the doll like that!

12) "Someone" did, i am sure. That trick is as old as written language. So is putting a candy heart -- the kind with a printed phrase on it, like "I LOVE U" on it in the heart area when stuffing the doll.

13) I think you have a lot of anger and disappointment to work through. I think you have rubbed me, a Taurus, the wrong way by repeatedly asking me if you are doing good work with the named oils of my competitors. I think you have yet to get in touch with your feelings of love and reconciliation.

I wish you luck.
catherine yronwode

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am

I baptized a love baby doll yesterday. Is it normal to feel very sexually aroused when it is next to me? I have been carrying it in my bra whole day and slept with it in my pants.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 am

Vida,

Yes, that would be normal, for many people have reported it.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 pm

Cat I’m addicted to this site and buying supplies. Without it I don’t know where I would be without good quality lovely smelling oils, powders, and rare herbs. The best. I’m getting ready to be a student as I have almost purchased everything that is required from years ago to now. Two orders this month already. Keep it going. We need Lucky Mojo.

BTW the Influence oil is very lovely smelling and works quite well on doll babies. I own two bottles and the incense. Try it. Also smoking the doll in appropriate incense is good too

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Cat

I didn't come on here to cause any disrespect or harm to none. The way you talk and carry yourself up here I wouldn't have guess you're a Taurus.

My situation is very complicated. I was with my ex for ten years. I Carter to him. Yes I cook , clean , and I provided for him every step of the way , physically. Emotionally. Mentally, sexually in every way. Financially as well I mean everything he wanted and needed I provided. When He had surgery, I was his legs and his arms I was his body into he recovered. Yes we argue but nothing to end the relationship. 

I stop working not because I wanted to But because I got hurt and I'm having surgery done so far two down two more to go.things was hard. Him and his family knew that but still wanted me to move in. I saved up a good amount to help out and I even had odd Jobs to do what I can due to my circumstance. 

I stay with them for a whole year and was broken up with April 28th 2018 and was told to move out, I ran out of cash. But my ex didnt see the big picture , during the year he got into a car accident lost his car, I gave up my car and was walking for a year. He didnt have a job my dad gave him one and bumped his salary up to help me out because I can't work. So he brought home more cash. 

When he wasn't working I was handling everything. For him , I gave my last. Do you know what it's like to have surgery and to wake up alone and he's not there. Like he doesnt care? From May to June 2018 we've been intimate and loving ..that was the guy I recognized that I fell in love with.

I've dealt with a lot including his mama because she never could back off. Allowing me to be the woman in his life. Having her decide everything for him ...

I'm not happy because October 30th would be our anniversary he promised to propose to me. I've given this man my virginity because I love him and he promised to make me his wife. Since I was 15 I only dreams about that moment and to have it taking away hurts.

The was you describe love , honestly I was doing that, making him breakfast while he slept with coffee every morning .... cuddled him while he slept ...kiss him just because held him tight... rubbed his back and whole body when he stressed out or had along day ...picked out clothes and sneakers and more .... so I was giving him all that

As for a reading I got it done already. And I know he loves me and I know we are a match . I was told things I wouldn't even tell my own mom. And as I figure its his mother and his friends influencing him . Especially his mom!

And yes I was referring to "Someone" on this thread reading through it

No I wasn't closed sexually. We were always intimate. The last time he told me he love me was this morning and that's it nothing else he goes on about his day ignoring me after that text... he wants to be with me but he always say what his mother say or his friends.

Thank you for the advice about the john root I will do that.

Again on the thread I read you have to demand the doll not be asking .... that was on here.

The pins I didnt get the idea from any other supplier cat, I read it so I was bringing it here for clarity.

I'll get rid of one loadstone.. I read about sage that it pure and was good for smudging your materials from negativity that's where I read as well about the dragon blood I came here for clarity to help out to make sure I do things right to save my relationship.

That's why I asked about whiskey so I'll know and have the knowledge.... and for rubbing you the wrong way wasn't my intention. I came to learn and do it right....

Yes I'm angry and disappointed to be left for my down fall of getting hurt at work ... he allowed others to get to him to dump me .... funny thing is the same friends that told him to leave me ... text me was I alright and if I wanted to talk about it.... so I know I wasnt horrible.... I did up and beyond .... so this is very important to me ...

As for using your competition products, I honestly used what I already had.

And because i could go out and pick it up because i don't live alone and i live with people who doesn't believe in it. So having it delivered is a no no.... that's why I'm doing this in a park. A place we use to always go.

I didnt honestly know what competitor I named but only what i had.

Sorry if you was rubbed the wrong way.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Yes, my dear, i am a Taurus. I am as stubborn as they come and as long-enduring as i can be.

Because you have made it clear that you will not be ordering from Lucky Mojo, i am sorry to say that i cannot devote any more time to your questions. I have to reply to my customers, the folks who actually support this service with their purchases and whose interests i am here to serve.

I wish you well with the products you buy from other companies. Please go to their forums, where i am sure they can help you.

Take care, be well, and good luck.
catherine yronwode

Missdeerylou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Missdeerylou » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:39 am

Cat or Anyone,

Cats last post has me intrigued now as the target I plan to do a love me doll baby on is a Taurus. Since my target is obviously stubborn and not easy to get into his mind, I find it hard to gain the love of him or I guess understand what is considered loving emotions. I had a reading last week that confirmed he has interest in me, but I need to take a calm and not needy approach.

Sadly, I had no intention on doing any work on him at the time of this reading (I have a complicated living situation) so never asked what added herbs would cater to winning the love and affection of a Taurus man.

I have a great idea on herbs/oils I am going to use in this doll baby, especially from reading the prior posts above, but does anyone have any specific herbs/oils/advice that could add more punch to a Taurus target knowing their nature?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Missdeerylou --

Taurus is associated with Roses, Violets, Althaea, Goosefoot Plaintain, and Colsfoot, plus several members of the Mint family, such as Thyme, Sage, and Catnip. Ginger, Coffee, and Pu-Erh tea perks up laggardly Taureans, and Chocolate soothes them.
catherine yronwode

Missdeerylou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Missdeerylou » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to bring him some Chocolate!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”