Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Doll Babies for Cursing and Harm

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:43 am

Sounds good to me...there are other's in this forum who have used clay to create doll babies. You are on the right track. There are many herbs available for such a task, they may not use the exact words "failure" but the outcome is appropriate (look for crossed conditions) Salt (just tell it what to do), cayenne pepper, sulphur, to name a few.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:03 am

Thank you for responding! I will look into those. I always thought salt was used purely for cleansing, good to know it has other uses. Thank you again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:58 am

Yes Salt can be used for cleansing and jinxing. Read http://www.herbmagic.com/epsom-salts.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Pheebs92
Forum Member

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:34 pm

I have a love baby for my ex because I want him back. Have gotten great responses from it, but he has a new gf. When I know they are messaging each other, can I put him in a dark corner so he will feel depressed every time they speak?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

Hello Pheebs92,

Yes you can surely do that!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi, all. I saw a spell posted on this thread that involves soaking a doll baby in a lemon juice mixture and throwing it into a port o potty full of excremement and urine. Is it possible to do the same with a mirror box? I cannot easily bury a mirror box in a graveyard, and I’m looking for alternate disposal methods.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

ravenmaven --

The mirror box is a form of coffin. It should be buried in earth. The doll is a form of person; it may be made to drown in water or urine or to smother in excrement.

So, no, i would not handle a mirror box as you suggested. It seems subtly wrong to me that after the trouble of making such an artifact as a form of coffin, you would dispose of it that way.
catherine yronwode

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 am

Thank you for your insight, Cat! That clarification and distinction makes a lot of sense.

Necroplasmic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Necroplasmic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:54 am

Hello all. I am pondering a doll I intend to craft and I am curious for some input.

1. I know sweeteners such as sugar are usually intended to bring things/people closer and improve situations. However, what about using it for crossing someone that is borderline diabetic? Would it be a good addition for such a purpose?

2. Also, this person is allergic to just about everything that grows. So I was considering placing some common allergy triggers such as ragweed into the chest.

Any thoughts or considerations to such additions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:50 am

Necroplasmic --

1. Yes, i too have used such a tactic on a diabetic. I chose a fragment of a yeast donut he had partially eaten. I dried it and placed it in the abdomen of the doll.

2) Yes, again. Allergy triggers generally are taken in through the nostrils or mouth and affect the head and lungs. Place the allergenic substances in the head, accordingly.

You did not mention it, but intoxicants can also be used on such dolls. I once made a doll with a head stuffed with methamphetamine (i used over-the-counter Sudafed pills, which are employed as a meth precursor by illegal drug manufacturers). The arms and legs were stuffed with Red Peper pods and Crossing incense powder; the body was stuffed with Spanish Moss. I left the entire finished doll to soak in a bath of alcohol (tequila being the subject's drink of choice) in a cast iron skillet. I continued to pour tequila into the doll's mouth, in the skillet, as it evaporated, until, after several days, the entire bottle was emptied, and then, as a final touch, i set the doll on fire in the cast iron skillet, out of doors. This proved quite effective.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Necroplasmic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Necroplasmic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Thanks for the advice on the placement of the allergens. I also like the idea with the Sudafed. I just might incorporate something similar. He is always taking meds for his allergies so it could have some synergy with my current ideas. Also, while the alcohol probably wouldn't serve my purposes, I do find that bit to be intriguing. :)

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 pm

For a tremendous lot of information on cursing and performing break-ups with dolls (and with other types of spells as well) you will find these two books very useful:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:44 am

Hello Catherine, here's one of your spells from 2013:

post132672.html#p132672

A couple of questions I have:

1. In regards to using this on a male dolly, would the snail still apply? I was of the impression that it only applied to females due to the mucous symbolism of vaginal fluids.

2. Is there an alternative to the porta-potty? I've searched in my area in preparation but have been able to find on. I live remotely.

3. Can you give a little statement on likely results of this spell?

Thank you kindly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:15 am

Hello, mana --

Regarding my spell from 2013 at

post132672.html#p132672

1. That one really is designed for a female, and, as you surmised, the snail is part of the femaleness of the doll. If i were to do such a set-up on a male, i would get a little mushroom -- any kind that grows wild and has a cap on a stalk -- and i would pick it before the cap fully opened. A freshly sprung asparagus would do as well. So would the swollen but unopened buds of a tree in spring.

2. If you live out in the country, dig a latrine and use it for at least a month, daily, then throw the dolly in and cover the hole.

3. The person's life, including sexual function, is likely to go to shit.
catherine yronwode

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 am

Thanks for your response. You're an abundance of information. A mushroom and asparagus. Who would have thought?

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Would burning a dolly cause the one it's made for to burn symbolically or would they find themselves accidentally injured in a fire? And could you do this over and over?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:20 pm

mana --

Yes, you can singe a cloth doll repeatedly without ever burning it up. This is called torturing the doll and it is similar to sticking pins into it, tying it up, and so forth. You can kill the doll in the end.

You will learn a lot by reading Ms. Robin's introduction to doll work in "The Black Folder," a $12.00 book of short instructions on various aspects of conjure.
catherine yronwode

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:48 am

Rev. Jon's helpful hint to make your cloth poppet flame resistant (not flamePROOF, but far less likely to burst into flames) while torturing in a fire:

Dissolve powdered alum in water to the saturation point. You know you've reached the saturation point when the alum starts to settle in the bottom.

You can paint the liquid on the doll, or soak the doll, and let it air dry in the sun. This treatment will make the cloth far less likely to burn while held near flame. Hope this helps.
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:50 am

Cat,
I will make sure I get my hands on the book this week. Thank you again.

Rev Jon Saint Germain,
Wonderful idea. That will work nicely to prolong the inferno.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”