Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
amysx13
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello all,

I have a man that has cold feet about officially moving in with me. He's been "living" with me since Thanksgiving but continues to keep his other residence as a safety net of sorts. An AIRR reading has confirmed that he truly does love me very much, and wants to be with me, but has some commitment issues. I'm addressing those upon her advice, alternating Follow Me Boy spells and Marriage spells, in addition to the work I've already been doing (honey jar, nation sack, menstrual blood), and I'd like to add a doll baby as well, to sort of coax him into taking the next step. I've ordered the LM batting stuffed but unfixed doll, the one without the herbs, because I'd like to fill it with herbs myself and of course add the personal effects while praying my intention. I have several supplies appropriate to this working but because I have so many I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to the best choices. Any advice is appreciated!

Herbs: Deer's Tongue, Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Lavender, Periwinkle, Magnolia leaves, Raspberry leaves, Rose buds, Rosemary, Spikenard, Lovage root (I have several others too, so if there's additional suggestions I'm open to them)
Oils: Orange Blossom cologne, Chuparrosa, Stay with me, Marriage, Folllow me boy (several others as well)
Personal effects: Hair (head, beard, armpit, pubic), Soiled clothes, Semen (on tissue and strings), Fingernails, Toenails, Photographs, Handwriting

I have read and researched every thread in this forum about doll babies, as well as commitment and moving in and marriage proposals. Right now, my main objective is a firm commitment involving him moving in and making this his permanent residence (a "common law" marriage of sorts). I'm just looking for advice on the best materials to put inside my doll baby so that it can be as effective as possible. Thank you so much!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:39 am

Hello amysx13,

Have you seen this page? It will help you narrow down your herbs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And then I'd also suggest scrolling up through this thread and reading the posts from other moderators on baby dolls.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 am

Thank you Sister Jean! That’s the page I used to choose my herbs, I just have too many choices lol. That page is full of good stuff! I’ll read through this thread again and hopefully be able to shrink my list of herbs a bit, I know that more doesn’t equal stronger so I want to be sure to choose the herbs that truly best suit my purpose. I have Cat’s book too so I’ll do more research. Thank you again for responding!

-Amy

Pheebs92

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 am

I must say wow! I made my doll baby of my ex because I really want him back, and that night I talked to it, and encouraged him to text me because he misses me, and when I woke up I had gotten a message from him! But my question is, I want to put some pictures of me in the box, but I don't have a printer but I'm a really good portrait drawer, can I draw pictures of my self and put in it? Thank you :)

Pheebs92

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Just one more thing. I wrote a petition on the back of his photo with his name three times and mine on top three times and the petition in a circle around, then I took a piece of my hair and tied a knot with it around a piece of his hair and said that it binded us together forever, then folded the petition with the hairs inside, then put it in the doll. Was this very wrong? I feel a great connection with the doll and really feel his presence when I talk to it and hold it, and I feel that it's working since he sent me a text the day after I made it and talked to it the first time. Should I make a new one? Or should I keep working on this one? If I have to make a new one, can I use the same fabric again?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hello Pheebs92,

Yes I think you could draw the portraits if you don't have a printer, or you could just print some pictures as a library. And I don't understand why you feel you need to redo this doll if it's working for you so well. I think you did the petition paper and hairs very well, now just let it all do its job.

Take care.

Pheebs92

Unread post by Pheebs92 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:13 am

Thank you so much sister jean!:) I just got a bit nervous and doubted myself, so thank you so much :) can I draw pictures of the person for another spell? I draw hyperrealism pictures, will it be the same as printing a picture?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 am

Hello Pheebs92,

You could probably draw pictures for other spells, but would it be the same as printing out a picture or having an actual photo, no it wouldn't be the same. You should try it and let us know what results you get.

Take care.

Pinkpisces

Unread post by Pinkpisces » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

I made a doll baby to bend freewill, I blessed it. He is out of moldable clay. His picture I'd on the face. He lays on a bed of roses, a picture of us over his eyes, and he's dressed in his worn shirt surrounded with rose quartz crystals. He has my menstrual blood mixture with oils, roses, attract love and dragons blood on his 3rd eye, heart and genitals. Inside is a cigarette butt and my petition. It is not working. I do candle work all the time. I talk the doll, but no change.

Back story

She and I have been friends for almost 3 years. He has not dated anybody in 10 years or more. We have had relationships but only will we were both very drunk. I'm completely in love with him. He has alcoholic problems. I want his complete attention I want him focused on me I want him to love me I want him to need me I wanted to talk to me obsession lust love attraction. I have worked with B WS before and she was not able to get the obsession to work either so now I'm here asking you what can I do please, any advice is appreciated

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 am

Hello Pinkpisces,

Check out this post from Miss Aida, I think it will help you:

posting.php?mode=reply&f=12&t=29089#pr379186

Also, scroll up through this thread to find lots more ideas.

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

How long does it take for the target to respond when you give the doll baby a command? Mine sometimes takes a few hours and sometimes right away. Haven’t been working him as much, but I do spend a few minutes when I work him. He’s been working all day and hasn’t meassaged me for like 5 hours

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Pyromancer -

The short answer - It depends.

The long answer -

There are many factors involved:
- Whether they want to or not already
- If/when they are physically or mentally able to
- If the timing of the command/request is favorable with other natural timings
and likely more than I can think of right now.

If you have almost immediate change, great! If not I always give it at LEAST 3 days to see if things start to change then work more, try something different or, let it be. You may have had instant change before, but that may not always be the case - you may have been lucky and the "planets were aligned" as they say (see what I did there ^_^).

For a little more information on timing/how long it takes a spell to work, see here - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

If your working in terms of hours and want/need change NOW, then I suggest spending more than just a few minutes working whatever your working, if its truly needed then it probably just need extra time/energy/work to manifest. (Think of a 9 hours novena vs a 9 day novena, still a lot of work, every hour vs every day, but for hopefully a quicker remedy)

Hope that gives you some direction!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

RevJames gave you some great advice!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi all. Thank you for the insightful advice. He’s been distant lately because of his ex wife making him pay $180/weekly to her. I have nothing to do with this. He’s under stress for money. I don’t have any financial issues myself because I’ve uncrossed myself and cleansed. Anyways I was texting him today, and he brought up a love rival. I got upset and we had a small text fight. Now he’s not talking to me. I’m paranoid he’s going to contact the rival and hook up with her. I’ve done a black skull on them, and cleansed. My question is if I talk to the doll and tell it to hate my love rival will that be ok? I want him to hate her bad. I’m currently burning Van Van incense, and did a bath in Van Van to clear the path. Talking to the doll to make it hate a love rival, will it work?

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 pm

I too am curious if the above would work ^^ (telling your love doll to hate a love rival)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

I couldn't tell you for sure if it will work but I'd say that if the doll baby is for love, maybe you wouldn't want to "confuse" it by asking it to both love and hate. Perhaps a skull candle on your target would be better, to influence his thoughts:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Hope that helps!

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi all! The doll baby I made for my target is seriously incredible... I work it almost daily and when I tell it things and love on it, my bf literally acts out the things I say. Obviously I read about that happening on here, but to actually see it happening is truly amazing. Quick example... my guy is currently joining a new motorcycle club so he has a lot of obligations outside the home right now in addition to attending school.

Well I’ve been telling the doll that he misses me while he’s gone and wants to make the most of our time together so that I feel like a priority in his life. So just this past weekend he left an event early to spend the evening with me, and then today he came home after class with breakfast in bed for me and stayed all afternoon. And this coming weekend he’s asked me to attend the events with him. Amazing stuff, I swear! I love this little doll baby so much, he’s like a one way ticket into the mind and heart of my guy. I couldn’t be happier!

-Amy

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:42 am

Hello amysx13,

That's great! I'm so glad you're seeing the results you want.

Take care.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”