Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
maduro01

Lodestone Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm

How well would this TRIPLE STRENGTH Lodestone Mojo hand assist in achieving the desired results of another Triple Strength Mojo hand?

:))
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Lodestone TRIPLE STRENGTH Mojo Hand

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Without knowing what Triple Strength mojo hand you are wanting to assist it is a little hard for me to tell, but Lodestones work to draw and attract things to you, so a Triple Strength Mojo hand is going to do that in spades. It is common to wear more than one mojo bag but I have not heard a lot of this idea of using one hand to intensify or assist another hand, your mojo hand, especially a triple strength mojo hand will be powerful in and of itself provided it has been charged and fed correctly and consistently.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maduro01

Lodestone TRIPLE STRENGTH Mojo Hand

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Is this the equivalent of being an all-purpose Triple Strength Mojo Hand? I mean, can it be used for any purpose?

Regards :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Lodestone TRIPLE STRENGTH Mojo Hand

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 am

A Triple Strength Lodestone bag is going to be chock-full of goodness, and the primary purpose of the bag will be to attract and draw things to you that you want.

good luck,
Bri

LuckyJupiter88
Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by LuckyJupiter88 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 pm

I have been reading through the forum and had two questions regarding my mojo hand and another on feeding it. I ordered a triple strength lodestone mojo hand from LM. I have also ordered a three johns jack ball. I have been researching Rootwork for about 7 months now. Magic in general for about two years. However I just started practicing 3 months ago. I have been so excited to discover LM!

Questions 1) I use bourbon whiskey in my usual altar offerings after reading about feeding my mojo it raised a concern that I'm not sure bourbon is appropriate even though it is a type of whiskey. My reasoning had been since it seems a sweeter type of whiskey that it would "sweeten the deal" so to speak. I use a good brand...

2) Next my ordered items as well as my own first mojo hand that I'm working on at home all contain lodestones as I'm particularly interested in their nature. Could the lodestones effect each other? Especially if they were in the same box or pocket? I just don't waYnt them to cancel each other out even though I'm pretty sure this isn't the case I just want to be sure.

Thanks to all!
Student #2128

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Dressing and lodestone questions

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi there,
I moved your topic to the section on Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios because a lodestone is a mineral curio-therefore this is its correct home :-)

Onto your questions:
1--I have used a Bourbon whisky as well and never had any issues with my lodestone, so you should be fine. However, you mention the word offerings so I do want to take a moment and say, and forgive me if you already know this, but you are going to use the whisky to feed your lodestone-in other words it won't sit on your altar in front of your lodestone in a pretty glass, you will pour it over your lodestone-make sense?

2--I have a hard time seeing how lodestones could cancel each other out--lodestones are considered living entities in Hoodoo-do two living entities cancel each other out? Think of puppies-if you have two puppies do they cancel each other out-no! With that said, I tend to keep my lodestones separate because I have separate altars for my love and money/success cases. When I lived in a tiny apartment I only had one altar for both love and money-actually for all of my "drawing" conditions and I kept lodestones for love as well as my prosperity lodestone on that altar-they did not interfere with one another at all.

Hope that helps!
Bri

LuckyJupiter88

Unread post by LuckyJupiter88 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Wow thanks for the quick response!

First no lol I will be dressing the lodestones I was refering to an offering ritual I preform for benevolent spirits. Thanks for the feedback it was a random concern

Second thanks for addressing that I wasnt sure I believe I was thinking in terms of magnetism and how some attract or repel each other so that's good to know thanks again for the advice!
Student #2128

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Bri, that was the sweetest reply: "If you have two puppies, do they cancel each other out? No!" LOL!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lodestone Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:26 am

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode is ready for orders. I think you all will like it. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello! I feel like I Am on every forum! Haha.

I am making my mojo bag to bring a lover back to me. I was planning on putting two lodestones in there.. here are my questions:

1) feeding the lodestones in the mojo bag.... I've heard some say not to open the mojo bag once made... I've also heard someone saying it can be "fed" by opening it.. CONFUSED! which is it?

2) can I use two other lodestones for the SAME purpose on my altar for come to me work? Such as slowly bringing two stones closer and closer?

3) If i do that, is this contradicting to the two lodestones I would have in my mojo bag, since they would both be Me and my lover and same purpose?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 pm

Ariavenus --

1) It is not customary to feed a lodestone once it and its magnetic sand are tied in a bag. Instead, you feed the bag. You may be thinking of how it is fed on an altar. You are making your own mojo kind of "blind." This thread is about our hand-made Lodestone mojo hands -- with come with all ingredients and full instructions.

MH1-CUS-LODE
Lodestone Mojo Hand
$30.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) Yes.

3) No.

And please do get the "Art of Making Mojos" book i recommended above -- is actually answers both your questions 2 and 3 with a very nice illustration, showing exactly how it is set up and how it's done.

Good luck!

cat.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”