Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Macumba

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Macumba » Fri May 21, 2010 9:22 am

Hi dear Lucky Mojos, ;)

I would like to consult you on the herb mix that I'm thinking of using for my honey jar. I know that some herbs don't get well with the others, and that's why I would appreciate your opinions.

My perfect outcome with this jar would be to draw love from a certain person, and to obtain longevity of the relationship.

here is the mix:

1. pink rose petals
2. yarrow
3. basil
4. cloves
5. rosemary
6. cubeb berries
7. sage
8. catnip
9. ginger
10. cinnamon
11. lavender

Well, how do you like it? :roll:

Thanks a lot...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 10:17 am

Have you done your research? one that I noticed read about Yarrow here http://herb-magic.com/yarrow-flower.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 am

Have you see this product from LMC?
Its AWESOME and I think it would work great in your honey jar: http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 am

Sorry, jwmcclin, I'm not sure whether I understood your question :(

I've tried to find herbs related to love/lust, success, longevity and protection. Why did you put out Yarrow? Do you think it's not appropriately used?

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Fri May 21, 2010 11:03 am

Dear Bri,

thank you for the help, that is probably all I need for my jar :)
You're always of great help on this forum!!!

kind thanks,
all the best.

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Fri May 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Yarrow is an herb sacred to a war god and use for courage and bravery. I would personally use an herb like Damiana instead.

Ra'Shay

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Exactly...and I would use the love herb mix it has everything in there and LM has the honey jar, you can personalize for your needs (found here toward the end of this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html)

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi all, I'm a newbie and I started a Reconciliation Honey jar last Monday. I'm working it M-F for the first 2 weeks or until I see movement. In addition to that, I want to do 2 supplemental candle spells (not honey jars, just candles) to address the obstacles to the reconciliation, which were detailed in a reading. One is directed towards me (Power), the other towards him (Influence and Clarity). Should I do all three spells at the same time, every day for a week? Is there a certain order I should do them in? How often should I do the supplemental spells? Certain days of the week?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 7:28 am

I would just set vigils for those causes, and then pray over them daily.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon May 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I would just set vigils for those causes, and then pray over them daily.
I agree. I like the use of vigils as back-ups to larger work and as the focus of smaller works. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks. I was worried it might be too much to do every day all at once, but it makes sense to me now.

sdb77
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sdb77 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:46 pm

another "agreed" from me. in my own experience, sometimes i feel the additional candles need be more a part of the ritual of the work i'm doing. i find that carving my desire or wish around the candle, dressing it with oil and sachet powder while speaking my wish out loud and setting them with the honey jar really me helps connect all the pieces of the work together in mind.
good luck :)
sara

Purrness

Unread post by Purrness » Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 am

After doing the Nation Sack and the Honey Jar spell, I have to say that things are beginning to improve quite a bit.

While I haven't told my husband about the Nation Sack (as per the instructions I read on the website- I keep it hidden near where he sleeps and dress it often), I DID tell him a little about the Honey Jar spell, and he approved of it, adding sincerely his hope for it to work. (It is...to the point he's literally paraphrasing to me some of the things I said during the spell, like, "You are so sweet to me", which is something he didn't say before.)

My question- I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks to visit family, and he's unable to come with me due to work reasons. While I would like to take the Honey Jar with me, my family is nosy, intrusive and generally disrespectful (why am I visiting them, again?) of these kinds of things. So, I was wondering if I could do one of a few things:

1. Could I just burn larger candles on it, if that would help, so that if I can't get to it for two weeks, it'll be fine?
2. Could he burn the candles for me? He approves of the spell, and would not be averse to having a hand in it.
3. Should I just take it with me, darn the airport, and light the candles after everyone goes to sleep, and in a fireproof place?

I think I'm going to just dress the Nation Sack twice a day until I leave, so it's well "charged", so to speak, and the spell won't suffer for my not being around.

Thanks ahead of time!

Purrness

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 am

Why dont you take the Nation Sack with you? It is common to wear it on your person anyway. Since your husband is in favor of your honey jar then I would just instruct him on how to do it if you are worried about it being worked while you are away. It probably wouldnt hurt if you didnt, I have not always worked mine dailey. Its great that your husband is open to your honey jar!

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm

I hope this hasn't been asked/answered already. I did a search & haven't been able to really find an answer, so if it's here somewhere, please guide me in the right direction. If this hasn't already been answered, then some additional help would be greatly appreciated.
I just got a mini reconciliation honey jar kit from LM. I want to use it for reconciliation (obviously) between me & someone I was recently dating. We had a stupid argument & now he's being stubborn & won't talk to me. I also want to sweeten him to loving me at the same time. As I don't really know what herbs are in the packet that comes w/the kit, can someone tell me what additional herbs would be good to add to this honey jar to make it one for love as well?
Also, I have a personal concern that I used w/a "Follow me Boy" vigil light that finished burning yesterday. Can I use that same personal concern w/the honey jar?
Lastly, although the directions for the reconciliation honey jar don't include adding his & my personal concerns, would it be a good idea to do so anyway?
Thanks so much!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm

you'll want two separate honey jars - one for reconciliation and then one for love. They are two different intents with different herbs used, so they are two different conjures.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:03 pm

If you want to reuse the same personal concerns, then you can do. For this I would not put the personal concerns directly in the honey jar, but tape them to the bottom of the honey jar so that you can use them again. Yes its always good to use personal concerns builds a stronger link to the target. I believe that the reconciliation has love element to it. It would depend on which love herbs you were adding to the mix. Queen elizabeth, rose buds, damiana would be a good addition, but I think the mixture might already have that.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:43 am

Thank you both for your responses. They were a big help :)
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Is it ok to burn one candle after another on a honey jar several days in a row?
is it ok to scrape of the cadle remains on the lid so that the next candle can stand on flat surface?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Do you mean like set one candle to work as soon as the last candle has finished? Or do you mean burn one candle each day?
I mean, either is fine - however it might get exhausting to keep doing one candle after another. One candle a day is fine.

I wouldn't scrape it off if you can help it. I would leave it as the wax does hold energy.

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu May 27, 2010 2:36 pm

THERE 6 HOUR CANDLES SO I WAS GONNA DO 2 A DAY BUT I CAN JUST DO ONE A DAY!
MY CANDLE WOULDNT SATND UP B/C OF THE OLD WAY SO I HAD TO TAKE A LITTLE OFF THE TOP! ( I HOPE THAT WASNT A REALLY BAD THING? ) I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN BUT CAN I CONTINUE TO USE THIS JAR? WILL IT STILL BE EFFECTIVE B/C I HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH IT.

tHANKS FOR YOUR HELP Devi!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I always just melt a bit of the wax on the top to soften it, and then melt the bottom of the candle to the surface. If you're having results with the jar, then certainly continue to use it.

Don't forget that all caps typing is against forum policy. :)

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Thx & sorry about the caps! ;)

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm

What are the signs or results,or things I should look out for,after having a rootworker do a xxx honeyjar(reconciliation) on a venus day? I'm curious,and was wondering for any feedback,my apoligies if somebody else ask the question,but I couldn't find it.

Thank you.

Purrness

Unread post by Purrness » Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 am

Yeah, he's broadening his mind with this sort of thing. :) For now, I'm working the Honey Jar three days a week, and I'm thinking about some candle color changes (but I'll ask about that later). And I thought that maybe the Nation Sack should be here at home so it could continue to influence him. Maybe, maybe not?

Thanks for your comment!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 6:13 am

Signs and movement look different in each case, so no one can tell you what they'll look like in your case. Just be aware of any positive changes in the situation. If the work is going to be successful you should see some positive movement within 3 weeks. Follow your rootworkers instructions regarding contact with the target to the letter, too, to make sure you are playing within the energy correctly.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sat May 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Do you have to use Hair in a Honey Jar to help sweetned someone to you? Or does hair give it the extra kick?

Thanks for the advice......

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Using a hair will get you the best results. You could also use any other form of DNA you could get your hands on for the same result.

A personal concern is ALWAYS better and stronger than not - but successful conjure can be done without it.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun May 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you. Will look into getting that hair then.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

I have a rootworker working on a honeyjar spell xxx (reonciliaton for friendship)...and now im really confused because,i read this paragraph on the HoneyJar spellkit section that LM sells...
Either work the spell without the hairs and expect a much lower rate of success or get the hairs! Don't load the paper up with lots of other stuff thinking that if you can't get the hairs that six different love-herbs and two lodestones will be as strong as two hairs. They won't be.
my rootworker told me that we should do a xxx honeyjar spell,since i can't get the hairs,and it says that even if it has loads of erbs and oils,it's still wont be strong,im kinda dissapointed and confused...the way is written kinda makes me loose hope :(

If you are sweetening someone for love, then in addition to the name-paper and whatever optional herbs, roots, or minerals you choose, you must also get one of the person's hairs and one of your hairs. If the hairs are long enough, tie them together. Otherwise, just lay them crosswise to each other. In either case, place them on the name-paper. Don't ask me what to do if you can't get their hairs 'cause i can't help with that. Either work the spell without the hairs and expect a much lower rate of success or get the hairs! Don't load the paper up with lots of other stuff thinking that if you can't get the hairs that six different love-herbs and two lodestones will be as strong as two hairs. They won't be.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon May 31, 2010 4:36 pm

What this means is that the personal concerns in a honey jar create a strong link to the person you're doing the honey jar for. If you don't have the hairs you shouldn't overstuff the honey jar with herbs to compensate for the lack of personal concerns cause it doesn't work that way. You can still work the honey jar though and you can have success with it. Many people have worked honey jars without personal concerns and they worked just fine. If you can obtain a hair it's always better but if you can't just go ahead and work with what you have. Your intention is what matters after all and if you keep worrying then you don't let the spell work. You should relax and trust that your honey jar will be successful if it is meant to be.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

thank you so much, it's just the way it was writing was making me loose hope :( thanx that was good to know

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Mon May 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Can anyone tell me what it means when I light a candle atop of the lid of my honey jar as instructed (I alternate red and pink on M, W, F) and as it got to the end of the candle, the lid caught on fire. The fire was growing, so I had to put it out, or everything on my table/alter would have caught on fire. I notice that the top of the lid now has black ashes, where as the previous days I burned candles and there was only red or pink wax left over. Also, I dressed this particular candle with oils, and I wrote a petition this time which I placed under the jar before lighting. I also rolled the candle in some herbs, because my target is only talking with me over the phone, and it has never taken him 2 weeks to see me. He lives 3 hours away. I had a reading, and I am working on road opener execises, cut and clear exercises, and working a new doll. Since I started though, he hasn't been around yet. I am doing everything that I was told. Where did the fire come from? Any ideas. Oh, and it took forever to make my honey jar, so that caused me to keep opening and closing the jar before I finally started my candle work. It hasn't been opened since.

Thanks in advance. :?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

It sounds like you put too much oil/herbs on the candle - the herbs caught fire at the end. It happens. Only use a tiny pinch of herbs when dressing candles.

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks Devi,

I was thinking that it may have meant something else. I really would like for my exercises to start working. I miss him so much.

Thanks again. :)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 am

Sometimes things have simple, mundane reasons behind them. I'd love to say the wax dripping from some 4" candles I burned last night meant something....and they did. They mean I was too brain-dead to remember to turn off the wall air conditioner when I lit them! If that happens again after you make sure you haven't the candle with oil and herbs, then it probably has a significance.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am

hello LM friends,

I purchased a jar of honey from a regular store and it still has the comb in it. Is it acceptable to use as long as I have the LM herbs to go with everything? Do I need to take the comb out? Buy a new jar altogether?

Also, concerns; I have picture, and name but no hair I have his worn underwear, can I cut a piece of that and use it. Still smells like him? is that ok or does it have to be hair?

mixing stuff with honey: I also have molasses, can I mix the two? Cinnimmon stix in jar too?

do I have to hide the jar? I want it to sit on my alter. my alter is in site of everyone, do I need to hide the jar.

thank you so much for your help
MsAngela

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 am

As long as there is still room in the honey for herbs and your petition paper, then you can leave the comb.

If the underwear is unwashed, then take a thread from the crotch area (or where there is most likely to be sweat, fluids, etc). Use that as the concern, and match it with a like-thread of your own. You want to match concern with concern for honey-jars.

Why do you want to mix stuff with the honey? It's not going to make it more powerful - sweet is sweet afterall. If you're using cinnamon as one of the herbs, then you can add it - just remember you need room for the petition and other herbs.

I generally don't keep working conjure, other than working candles, out in plain sight of anyone other than my husband. If all the people you live with are 100% supportive of your work and have absolutely no negative thoughts about it, then it should be fine. But if not, then I would shield it from view - and defintiely when company is coming. Remember, though, that you really shouldn't discuss ongoing work, so if people are going to be asking questions and talking about it, then you may very well want to consider hiding it.

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 am

Thank You Devi for quick responce.
so do you mean actually unthread the undies like a THREAD of it or a PIECE of it.
to match with it I still have the undies I wore for him last time we were together. I didnt wash them, cz thought I might need them. So use a Thread of Both or a Small Piece of both?

Mixing; No didnt think It would make it stronger as far as doing spells, just that I like molasses. and was curious as if two could be mixed for a jar or use one or the other.

I'm new to Hoodoo practice my daughter (15) and I are learning it. She has no negative thoughts. Were trying to do one for her too. I just didnt know if we could actually view eachothers jars without harm being done.

thank you for all your help!

Be Blesses

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 am

Hi Everyone,
I am new to posting, but I have been reading the forum for months now and I just love it. Some of these questions may have been posted already, please forgive me. I would appreciate any input and or assistance.

Background: I recently had a reading from LM site.
I just got a huge order from LM and i have another huge one coming :P

I am presently doing some severe cleansing, uncrossing, which I will follow up with healing/road opener and finally love drawing.

I had a painful breakup months ago which has really put a dent in my self-esteem. I was actually thinking of doing a honey jar on myself to love myself more [and improve myself esteem] before I start the love-drawing phase of my work. I realize I have to love myself first before anyone can love me and I hope this time around to attract a healthy long term relationship. By loving and respecting myself I have better chance of attracting someone who honors and respects me. I think we can all agree on that.

I wanted to know if anyone has used the honey jar for this purpose. If so, what would you recommend for the petition paper? Do i write my name 9 times and then write an affirmation on top of my name? followed by an affirmation around my name? [I have done honey jars in the past and i am aware of not lifting the pen/pencil while writing].

I am open to any suggestions for statements that would be appropriate and that gets to the core issue. Or if anyone has any other techniques for working on such issues, I welcome that as well.

I appreciate any input and assistance. I thank everyone in advance for their time and consideration.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

YES YES YES YES AND YES!!!!!! I have always had a separate honey jar set up for myself. Forever now. My petition was writing along the lines of "I'm beautiful, I'm worthy, etc" sort of like a love letter to myself. And I burn it as often as needed. sometimes more than 3 days a week. I burn whatever I need on it. If I'm anxious about stuff. I use tranquility oil/powder, if I need a feeling of sexy boost - I use Look me Over, if I'm confused, Clarity, if I feel weak, Master Oil; whatever I feel I'm in need of, I give myself.. like taking vitamins.

It's the best thing that I've ever done - because work is draining - whether you're doing work for yourself, for someone else - you need to keep yourself your number one priority to keep up the pace for everyone else.

Remember, no one will ever love you like you can love yourself. Be your biggest fan!!!!!

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Greeting, I have a question in re to honey jars as well; i started one for my husband the question is i am not able to finish a whole candle in one day which means on the days i am suppose to light the candle i never get a chance to have it burn completely. is that okay just as long as i get it lite on the days it suppose to be lit, that happens because i have to do it when he is not at home and i have to go to work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

You can opt out to birthday candles, or the smaller 4 inch candles that lucky mojo sells. However, nothing is wrong in burning the candle in portions. I do that quite frequently especially with the big jumbo candles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 am

Hi Suzyparker,
Thank you so much for your advice. I think that is a brilliant idea. I will certainly start one and use your recommendations.
Blessings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 am

If you just like molasses, then you can certainly use it instead of honey. That's perfectly traditional.

You can use either a thread or a small piece - just make sure to keep some in case you need it later.

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 am

Ok so my lucky mojo order came in and i have all the necessary things to get started but..

Im using a mason jar. So how would go about adding in the honey and herbs and her concern. Would i put in some honey then put her concerns, the herbs in then pour more honey on top of that? And the other question would be when would i eat the 3 spoonfuls before or after i add in the concerns?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 am

1) Write your petition paper
2) Put the herbs and personal concerns on the paper and then fold the paper towards you with the herbs and concerns inside speaking your wish,until the paper cannot be folded anymore.
3) Eat the the 3 spoonfuls of honey (to make room for the petition paper)
4)Put the petition paper in the honey jar.

Please read the instructions about honey jars here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Also read the enormous thread on honey jars. Most if not all of your questions have probably already been answered there.

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 am

ah ok its all going inside the paper. i misunderstood when i was reading that. Im assuming if i want to add oils i would add a drop on top of all the herbs and concerns too?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

You anoint the petition paper with the oils. Then you dress the candles you will burn on top of it with the oils as well.

You could add them to the herbs if you wanted to, but a little goes a long way, so I generally just put them on the petition paper and candles, and that's all when doing a honey jar.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 am

What should be the proportion of herb mix to honey?

I am using seven different herbs and I took 3 tablespoons of each so now they fill 2/3 of the jar (with a petition paper).

Do you think it is right or you might suggest me the proper proportion?

Thanks a lot,

blessed be.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 am

Just make sure its not too much to fit into the jar. There is really no proper proportion. Everything should fit nicely into the jar.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:22 am

When I do a honey jar I just use a pinch of each herb - so maybe a teaspoon TOTAL. I fold that inside the petition paper, and then just tuck the petition paper into the honey.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 am

jujugiggles wrote:When I do a honey jar I just use a pinch of each herb - so maybe a teaspoon TOTAL. I fold that inside the petition paper, and then just tuck the petition paper into the honey.

I agree...this method seems to be the best..

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am

When i was doing the jar last night i saw what you meant about putting to many herbs. I put in pinches of damiana, rose petals, gilead buds and cut out of peice of her underwear with her fluids as well as mine. And it folded nicely without herbs spilling out. Now all i can do is wait and light my candles. Thanks for all the guidance Devi and everyone else.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks a lot everyone for your help!

I will certainly reduce the quantity of the herbs. I was in big doubt how much is enough, or in other words is quantity important.

blessed be all.

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:21 pm

One thing I noticed when using powders or sugar and such to roll my candles in before I burn them is that as they burn down they somehow get dramn to and stick to the wick. Bigger wick=bigger flame, took a while to figure out. Also when using sugar don't put too much on otherwise it will crystalize on the outside and kinda turn into a candy coating which I found in turn tend to slow the burn and cause a smaller flame

Opi

Unread post by Opi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 am

Hi,
I started using a honey jar a couple weeks ago that's been really successful, but because the lid is not an incredibly secure screw on type lid, but more a glass lid that just "fits in," a little bit of honey has leaked from it. all in all about an inch of honey has leaked out, is this a problem?

also, what are everyone's opinions on how long semen is a useable personal item? i've heard some opinions saying that it has a short life span and is only useable for 1 to 2 weeks. thoughts?

thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am

Semen doesn't have an expiration date - the dna remains there even if the sperm are dead, so you can use it as long as you have it.

I would transfer your honey jar work into a proper jar.

Opi

Unread post by Opi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 am

My one problem is that the semen was on a piece of clothe that I had in the jar...it is the only personal concern I have at the moment. I can transfer the piece of clothe into the new jar but I'm worried that all the DNA will have been washed away from the honey and I will lose it's power by moving it into a new jar. There was a good amount of semen soaked into the clothe, so maybe some will still be left over?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Just pour everything from that leaky jar into a new good bottle with a top.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”