Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Getting a Fair Share of an Inheritance

Miss Aida
Re: Spells for Getting a Fair Share of an Inheritance

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello, Seeking Freedom ,

I understand that you don't want to see him (I really get it) but I also think that seeing him might prompt him to give you money (or give you more money). That is such a difficult decision for you to make. I am so sorry

A white skull candle with influence and Pay Me

See the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You might also want to perform Pay me Spells:

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

SoNowWhat

Unread post by SoNowWhat » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 pm

I'm also here with a similar issue.

My grandmother died years ago and left me an inheritance. My alcoholic, wackjob father that lives in another state managed to somehow change my information to convince the courts I was underage. The will was changed, he got the money and blew it on alcohol and gambled it away. I found out about all this way too late.

But, he lives off another inheritance and I was told that the particular will wasn't changed. When he dies, I get his portion whatever that is. I need to research and see if the wills are available in the town halls.

I have now had 3 different kinds of psychics confirm to me that a death was coming and it's him. He'll be gone by the summer. He's a greedy, drunk POS and I can't say I care. I was genuine when I tried to have a relationship with him and he was playing me the entire time while his accountant cousin fed him the money I didn't even know was mine. Apparently his organs are shutting down at 55 because of how much he drinks.

1) I went to a local rootworker who picked up on some of the bs and advised a green candle and some herbs to go along with it and told me to be clear with my intent which was no interference with this next inheritance that is rightfully mine.

2) I was going to do a honey jar tonight because I mailed him a "nice" card for his birthday just to mess with his head and it's going to piss him off and set off his paranoia that I'm not gone. lol. So I figured the honey jar would be sweetening his reaction to it. But now this thread has me wondering if that's the best way to go about it. Unlike some of the other posters, my inheritance seems to be "gone" but him dying gets me whatever it is he gets.

3) Anything else I can do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Dear SoNowWhat --

1) A green candle to draw money is a good choice, but you do not give the impression that your reader told you how to dress or fix it. Being clear with your intent is one thing, but folk magic, especially African American rootwork, would call for herbs, oils, and some personal concerns, such as a photo.

See http://luckymojo.com/payme.html

2) I would not do a honey jar with a snarky attitude such as you describe. As your reader advised, be sure of your intent. Doing a sugar or honey spell to piss someone off and cause him to be paranoid is a complete waste of time.

3) Yes, i suggest you take some time to get away from anger and bitterness and trying to game the spells. Get in touch with your authentic self, with the injustice of what was done. Then summon your righteous rage and ask for divine retribution. Be real, be strong, and curse the man who stole your birthright!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”