Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Improve Personal Strength Energy Stamina

Sharona22

Spells to Improve Personal Strength Energy Stamina

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 pm

I have a severe issue with stamina. is there an candle, candle spell, etc. for help in increasing your stamina (to keep one from being always tired) or amulets to wear? I have a crystal necklace already.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: Candle or Candle Spells for Stamina

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

John the Conqueror is a popular formula for stamina of all kinds--it can be found in a full range of spiritual supplies at Lucky Mojo, including dressed candles. Likewise, John the Conqueror root is a popular basis for mojo hands, and is sometimes used a pocket-piece all by itself.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:02 am

In addition to John the Conquer, which ELKnapp mentioned, Master Root, Master of the Woods herb, and Sampson Snake root are also recommended for physical stamina. They may be used to dress a Power candle, and the mixture may also be ground up fine and sprinkled in your shoes to strengthen you as you walk. Power Sachet powder might be used the same way, in the shoes. Place a Seal of Mars and a Seal of the Sun under the candle as it burns.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 am

I will need to buy a few things for this but as soon as I do I will try iy,I do have some St.John Conquer sachet oil and incense in my supplies already while I am waiting I will use the powder and to line my shoes.I know nothing about the seals I will go to LM to read and get info but if someone wants to give me a head start on seal info that would be appreciated Sincerely Sharon. i must apologize up front for my little knowledge of all the info and herbs i am trying to learn as much as I can but what exactly is a power caNDLE AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT THEN THE OTHERS also there is a whole section in LM on dressing the candles I will read it but will that give me all the info??? Everyone here has been so helpful kind and patient and I know I am going to learn so much to help with my problems and they will get better it is nice to reassure me that this forum is as awesome as I thought it will be

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Power candles are in the candle section of the Lucky Mojo site. You can also use a purple glass enclosed 7 day candle with the herbs mentioned.

I would also get a check-up to see if this is a health related issue, barring that, John the Conquer and yarrow are great herbs for strength.

Mary

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Sharona22 wrote: there is a whole section in LM on dressing the candles I will read it but will that give me all the info???
Lucky Mojo 7-day glass-enclosed candles are generally sold already-dressed (unless one specifically asks that they *not* be). That said, dressing your own candles is a straight-forward process. For 7-day candles, trim the wick and make 7 indentations/holes in the top of the candle wax. Add a few drops of your condition oil and a *small* amount of appropriate herbs/roots to the top of the candle (preferably into the holes). Glitter may be added to the top of the candle at the finish. The candle is then dressed, and ready to be prayed over.
For free-standing candles, you may carve your name and/or petition into the sides of the candles with a needle or new nail, and then apply a few drops of condition oil (from bottom to top to draw a desired result to you). Some will then roll the candle (toward oneself, to draw a desired result) in an appropriate sachet powder or mixture of finely cut herbs. And as with the 7-day example, once dressed, the candle is ready to be prayed over.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 pm

I think I will get the LM 7 day candle and then use some of the herbs and sprinkle them in shoes as your help indicate,it is not health related the meds I am on cause some but I do not sleep well because I have alot of severe pain from medical conditions that is why the stamina is so bad there are also other related issues I will do all that is mentioned in these answers thanks and have a terrific day everyone Sincerely Sharon

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Just FEW questions when buying the 7day dressed candle what else do you have to do,do they tell you or is it something you guys could tell me?? Do you think the 7 day candle and herbs in shoes should be enough?? what combo of all the herbs mentioned would be the best and how do you mix them I will want to do this asap because I am haveing trouble so let me know???

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:13 pm

thanks everyone. i am gonna burn one john the conquer candle at home and one at the missionary independent spiritual church's altar. both will have power sachet all around the candle petition and my picture.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm

I started yesterday getting all necessary supples to do all of what cat and others reccomended for stamina if I can start it all prior to full moon I will if not I will wait.Am I correct in useing the waxing moon for both the stamina(asking for increase)and pyschic vision?and also because of the type of results I want I should keep remains in my home where I have arranged a nice urn?? Thanks everyone for the help. The biggest part is that I always have LM burn a candle of similar intent to give alittle extra prayer

Sharona22

Stamina Roots

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Besides my 7 day dressed candle for stamina, which they are burning at MISC altar, I am also burning one at home to back up the work.

Cat told me to also put John the Conquer, and a few other roots in my shoes with power sachet. How much and do i just put them inside my shoes?

Also, does working with John the Conquer require a prayer or novena or something? Or special day?

Also I read about the herbs having spells on them. Is that for all of them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Stamina Roots

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Put small chips of roots that are used for stamina, strength, and power in your shoes. Among them are John the Conquer, Sampson Snake Root, Master of the Woods, Master Root, Yarrow Fower.

There is no novena (Catholic nine-day prayer) associated with John the Conquer root. Just pray in your own words or pray one of the Psalms for health and strength.

To learn about how to use root and herbs, i recommend that you buy and use my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." 500 plants and minerals are listed alphabetically and at the end of the book there are charts listed by condition or situation. Please use this book to help yourself learn the work. There is also a very brief list of herbs by condition here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, if you have the patience to read through the list of about 200 herbs, there is a list by her, with the major uses attached, as=t our Herb-Magic sister-site, here:

Herb-Magic Alphabetical List
http://herb-magic.com

We do not put "spells" on the herbs we sell. We work with the spirits of the plants.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

I plan on getting your book as it was part of the process you told me about it when I asked about your course you said tto first read the online book thing then buy your book read it over to cover and after I have learned all that get your course which I have started.

The reason why I asked about the info on these specific roots now is that the stamina(which is one of 8major illnesses I have)is very bad now I ordered the herbs you told me too just received them and wanted to start asap so I asked for alittle help,I know I have to learn and research alot of things for myself but right now I was ill and bought the items and was asking for alittle help I do not except or want others to do for me I can assure you but I appreciate where you are coming from on everything and I look foward to your book and course I know you have 2 books are there others?

Cali_Girl
Energy Crisis

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok, so Im in good health, no depression, and Ive got good spirits. My problem an unusual depletion of my energy. It feels like Im just dragging my body along. I know everyone gets tired, but no one needs this much rest, and still no pick up. An elder told me when people are throwing on you, you feel like this.

What can I do or order to revitalize myself.I will get a reading, but for the mean time and in between time. What can I do?

I just ordered chinese wash to cleanse my home, and fwp via misc. Healing candles but my physical/mental/emotional health is not causing this slump.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Energy Crisis

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Well, I would still go to the doctor. There are lots of things that can manifest as fatigue, and you can otherwise feel fine. So you need to get checked for those kinds of things.

On the spiritual side, certainly Chinese Wash for the home. I would use Sun products to help increase your vitality and energy. You could couple that with John the Conqueror products to help boost your overall empowerment.

But definitely check with your doctor.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 pm

I can testify to strength of the Sun Spiritual Products (read about all of the Planetary spiritual products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html). LM stocks the bath crystals, sachets, candles and incense. And as Devi Springs mentioned include John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html) because it signifies power and strength.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SweetLady
increase health and energy

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

Hello forum members:
I am new to LM, and I have been browsing the site like every day! I just received my first order a few days ago and I am experimenting with spells :) I'm hooked! I have one problem, however...I was hoping to perform a spell to increase health and energy. I don't see any specific spells to address health or to increase health or benefit health in the free spells archive or anywhere in the forums. I am a bit surprised that more people haven't asked about health promotion. Anyhoo, does anyone know a good spell to increase health and wellness? -specifically for healthy sleep and to increase energy/vitality. I soooo appreciate any help anyone can offer! Thanks much!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Health spells?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 am

Try Tranquility oil or Blessing oil before sleep to promote calm and relaxation. You can, of course, also keep a sachet of lavender in your pillow as lavender is extremely calming and promotes sleep.

Sun products and John the Conqueror are great for increasing vitality and energy.

Of course if you are having sleep issues, and issues with energy, then you should see a doctor to make sure that nothing physically is going on that needs to be addressed.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

gladstar
Bodily Vigour

Unread post by gladstar » Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 am

I was reading this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour and it says that red candles can be used for spells for bodily vigour. Does this specifically refer to sexual vigour, or does it include athleticism and general health as well? Does anyone know any good spells for the latter?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Bodily Vigour

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

Red is great for exactly what you stated. Red is great for physical strength. The color is red because red is associated with the qualities of mars. I would start this spell work on a Tuesday since Mars is great for strength especially with competition.

I thought of the spell below with having great strength, and maintaining good health in mind. So what you can do is get a red candle, it can be figural or a free standing of any size. Fix a name paper, and carve your name along with a command.

Ingredients you can use...sampson snake root, golden seal, john the conqueror, master of the woods, master root, thyme, and peony root. You can dress with power and blessing oil.

If you wanted to do a bit extra, you could do a triangle of candles around the red candle. I would use one for health. Dress a white or blue candle with blessing oil. Another for protection (to protect your health) I would dress a blue candle with protection oil. Lastly, I would add yellow candle dressed with victory oil. I included the victory candle if you are doing it for competition with someone else like if you play sports. If not you can switch it out for a candle for perhaps good luck. You would still use a yellow candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Thank you, Stars! I love this spell! Off to research and set it up. Thanks again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 pm

You're welcome gladstar...let us know how it goes. If you wanted to make a mojo bag you can put those same herbs in a red mojo bag...and dress it with those oils
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 03, 2011 10:58 am

Are you simply trying to protect or increase good health, or are you also dealing with persistent or mysterious health problems? If it's the latter, Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is the spirit to call on.

Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez:
www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Lucky Mojo also makes a line of spiritual supplies for working with Dr. Hernandez; there are links to the Lucky Mojo catalog on the page above.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Tue May 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Fortunately, I do not have any persistent and/or mysterious health problems. I am just looking for a little extra oomph for my work and my workouts.

Although, I am a massage therapist, and I do perform some healing energy work. Would Dr. Hernandez be good to petition for the healing of others through my work?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 am

gladstar wrote:I am a massage therapist, and I do perform some healing energy work. Would Dr. Hernandez be good to petition for the healing of others through my work?
That sounds like a great idea :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon May 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Ok, I will buy some...I already bought Chinese Wash and cleansed my home. NO LIE! it instantly brings about a clean vibe, and I felt much better.

JCPA72
Recommendations - motivation or control?

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi All,

I am about to place an order for supplies.

I'm still struggling with what herbs/oils/powders I should use to help with motivation. I also thought maybe using some sort of controling/compelling element BUT I feel those are more coversive in nature, I'm looking for a more natural motivation - because I'd also like to use it on myself and my BF's son.

For myself, it's to develop healthy lifestyle habits and keep them - currently working with Cast Off Evil, to quit smoking

For my BF - it's to break the laziness he's developed over the last few months

For my BF's son - its to help him with summer school, while my King Solomon work helped him pass some of his state exams, he did fail one and has to go to summer school for it.

I already have King Solomon and Crucible of Courage, Cast Off Evil and Healing oils.

What other supplies are good for this type of work?

Thanks - Jen
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Recommendations - motivation or control?

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

For motivation and general personal strength and empowerment (as well as studies!), John the Conqueror and Crown of Success are a great combo with a very vibrant energy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html

You may want to work with some Clarity products to help see into the reasons behind the motivational loss as well as some Road Opening if there are any obstacles or blocages.

Finally, if you haven't done any spiritual housecleaning recently - you may want to Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html) your home from back to front to get any icky vibes out.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 am

Hi Sharona,

Many of the questions you have are actually answered on the Lucky Mojo website. If you will go to google and will google the words "lucky mojo" followed by the topic(s) you have a question about you will often find the information you were looking for.

Try it. Go and google Lucky Mojo John Conqueror.

Lucky Mojo also has its own internal search engine. Go to the Lucky Mojo site and search John Conqueror directly. You will get the answer to your question, and then you can use the forum for when you are really confused about something, thereby getting the most out of it and the good people on it.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

SweetLady
Re: Spells to Improve Personal Strength Energy Stamina

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi Everyone:
I struggle with energy and stamina and have for several years now. I have been under the care of doctors for sleep conditions and other medical concerns the entire time. I asked for health/energy spells a while back with out much luck. I have not seen this thread before, it looks new to me. Anyhow, I am wondering can High John be used by women to increase stamina, health and energy? Also, recommended in this thread are other "male" roots like black sampson, can they be used by women for the purposes of strength, health, stamina, and energy? Thanks a bunch.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Good Evening, SweetLady,
I am so sorry that you're struggling with these health issues.
I sure hope that your Doctors have also explored every possible scenario that may be causing these stamina problems?
Here is Miss cat's post regarding your questions. Please read through her suggestions.
Also, the Crystal Silence League provides free prayers. You might want to petition them. Prayers work miracles!! http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Wishing you the very best and hoping that you regain your good health.

catherineyronwode wrote:Put small chips of roots that are used for stamina, strength, and power in your shoes. Among them are John the Conquer, Sampson Snake Root, Master of the Woods, Master Root, Yarrow Fower.

There is no novena (Catholic nine-day prayer) associated with John the Conquer root. Just pray in your own words or pray one of the Psalms for health and strength.

To learn about how to use root and herbs, i recommend that you buy and use my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." 500 plants and minerals are listed alphabetically and at the end of the book there are charts listed by condition or situation. Please use this book to help yourself learn the work. There is also a very brief list of herbs by condition here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, if you have the patience to read through the list of about 200 herbs, there is a list by her, with the major uses attached, as=t our Herb-Magic sister-site, here:

Herb-Magic Alphabetical List
http://herb-magic.com

We do not put "spells" on the herbs we sell. We work with the spirits of the plants.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nerys

Baths for the severe ill health

Unread post by Nerys » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 am

Recently I got a reminder email about that I have not posted in some time. Not wanting to post all my private ill health issues on a forum but I wanted to tell you all I am still here sometimes just reading quietly if ill health allows. I used to do some healing baths but as of late not much energy for that. On the regular med/illness/patient forums somehow I never came accross anyone who is also into things magick hoodoo etc. Not all ill people want to even mention that they are ill for various reasons. Not sure if anyone will reply to this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Baths for the severe ill health

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello, Nerys,
I do hope that you find the energy to continue the healing rituals.
You can also use oils and/or candles. www.luckymojo.comhealing.html
Also, please consider prayers for your health: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Hoping that 2014 brings you better health.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Baths for the severe ill health

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Here in the forum, we do not give medical advice, but do offer spiritual and many times practical advice. I came across this thread, please read Spells for success and recovery from surgery.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 am

I don't know how common this is (although I've seen quite a few people post on the forum with the same issue), but I get extremely fatigued when I do cleansing, purification, negativity removal and uncrossing work for myself. I have come to accept that this is a reality and that it's best not to fight it; but IS there actually something I can do that will help me be more energetic and not sleep excessively, etc. when I am in the midst of heavy cleanse work?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 am

Hello vata girl,

That happens to me too, and I think it's pretty normal and nothing to necessarily worry about. Just try to take breaks and not bite off more than you can chew, magic wise. Take care of yourself!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”